FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold meet

Cuckold meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I arrived at the couples house to be met at the door by a horny vixon who was obviously dressed to please. She immediatly grabbed hold of me as if she had never had sex for years. We kissed deeply whilst I ran my hand up her short skirt to be met by a warm knickerless smooth pussy. She moaned with excitement as I slid two fingers inside her wet hole. I turned her around and pushed her against the stairs and released my cock which was now hard as rock. She positioned her arse towards my groin and my cock slid inside her without effort. She gasped as I rammed in and out of her and I could feel the warmth of her juices running down onto my balls. "My husband is upstair tied up" she said. Knowing this I fucked her harder so that her groans could be heard throughout the house.

After 10 minutes we moved into the bedroom where her husband was. He was bound to a chair and was blind folded. We moved close to the chair and I made her kiss her husband whilst I entered her again from behind. I told him how wet her cunt was and how much I enjoyed fucking his wife.

Twenty minutes later after screwing her in every position posible I instructed her to remove his blindfold and untie him. I told him to lay on the bed and lifted her on top of him so they were in a 69 position. I then entered her from behind so that he could see every detail of my hard cock ramming in and out of her. I told him to lick the juices from us both as it slid out of her wet cunt. He did exactly as he was told like a good sissy should....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmm you've got me thinking nice thoughts now...

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Horny story and have to say the 69 position with the hubby underneath is the best for pathetic cuckolds

mmmm fantastic story .. cant beat being under in a 69 .. get to lick the cream from the cock and you never miss a drop then the cock comes out and the cum floods into your mouth....mmmmm more please x

my cock throbbing at the mo

[Removed by poster at 22/12/10 02:40:15]

great story peejay and me being the pathetic cuckold can comfirm its true lol

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

just like many meets lol i am a bull of course!

love it:D x

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

We hope to try this position for the 1st time cuck blindfolded hand cuffed stop him playing whilst wife & bull get warmed up then as they join him. He'll be able to hear smell but not see then be rewarded with cream pie if he's been good. Had 1st cream pie and hungry for more

By *iteskinMan  over a year ago

Cardiff/Newport/Bristol/M4

"love it:D x"

as i well know you do!!

I met the hubby in the car park of the Hotel and we had a quick chat about do's and don't. On entering the hotel room I was met with the sight of a gorgeous young woman who was ties to the bed. She was dressed in a red basque and stockings and was blind folded. She truely had a body to die for.

no words were spoken I simply stripped naked and positioned myself with my head between her thighs. Her pussy smelt and tasted sweet and got wetter and wetter the more I ate her. She was obviously enjoying the attention I was giving her so I moved slowly up her body sucking hard on her large breasts.

I untied her feet so that I could wrap them around my kneck and entered her fully whilst she gave a great gasp.Her hubby was obviously enjoying the sight because he also stripped down naked and was brandishing a great hard on which he started to play with. I told him it was OK to take some horny pics of the action which he quickly did.Even though I was thrusting deep inside I made sure that he got the shots that i knew he would like best.

I then untied her wrists and spun her around onto her knees so that I could enter her from behind. She seemed to like this position best as I could tell from her moans and groans that she was about to climax. It was such a strong climax that I could feel her muscles trying to push my cock out of her soppy cunt.

we carried on in various postions for about another half hour until I could feel my balls getting tighter and tighter. I positioned her onto her knees on the floor and fed my cock into her mouth. I could not believe that she took the whole of my cock deep into her throat and within seconds I had shot my full load into her mouth.She coughed and spluttered a little due to the amount of sperm in her throat.

Her hubby then guided her to the toilet so she could clean up and she was still wearing her blind fold.

When he came out i told him that I would get off and leave them to the rest of their evening.

It was so horny knowing that I had fucked this horny woman and she would not even recognise me if I walked infront of her now.

Since this episode I have been lucky enough to have been invited a few more sessions with this great couple and everyone is always better than the last.

I can confirm that these stories are true as we are the couple. On are last meet my wives bull texted me and told me he wanted my wife dressed in short skirt no panties and a basqes, so I dressed her to please are bull and got her ready whilst v meet him at the door I was tied to a chair in the bed room and all I could hear was my wife being used by her lover downstairs sounded like she was getting a real mans cock in her

I can confirm that this cuckhold sissy is a great guy who always does as i tell him. He loves to see and hear me screw his wife properly.

i do love it and cant thank u enought as u make her scream in a way that i never could

I always love to make her screme so that you can hear her especially when we make you wait in another room. She has the deepest throat that I have ever had.

» Add a new message to this topic