FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woodi OP   Man  over a year ago

notts

As I was fucking his wife he was sat a chair she told him not to move and see how a real man fucks god she was good dressed up for me lap dancing heels lacy stockings loads of make up just how I like mmmm so she tells me to pull out and bent over in front of her husband and said look how wide I am you never do this then slapped him but he loved it next she sat on my cock and fucked me so hard then she came wow gushed all over my cock and balls then told her husband don't just sit there clean him up so as she sat on my face he licked me clean she then pushed him back in the chair as said I want you in my

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Nothing better than a cuck on clean up duty, good story

By *woodi OP   Man  over a year ago

notts

Ass so like a good siss he licked her ass and helped me in I was so turned on that my pre cum was oozing out making it a ideal lube after a while I could tell how deep I had gone as there was a tied mark nr the base of my cock she took all 9 inch wow. After a rest we stared again but I can't last much longer she told me to cum deep inside her so the first lot went in her pussy I tried to leave some in her as but missed she then sat on her husbands face and said eat me which he did very well lol can't wait to meet again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the only way mmmm... x

» Add a new message to this topic