FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold: 2 bulls one cuckoldress

Cuckold: 2 bulls one cuckoldress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Adrian and Pauline are an experienced cuckold couple. I have been meeting with them for about 2 years, give or take 2 or 3 months. In this time I have been able to really push their boundaries as a cuckold couple. Even planting the idea that the lady of a cuckold couple in Sheffield was ‘bred’ by her lover, and that hubby had to babysit lovers wife whilst she went off to play. Obviously, the fantasy of this is very powerful and the reality, thought was slim. But knowing how much Pauline liked making her husband squirm and feel inadequate, I knew that I could really push their limits up to this, one hard limit.

As an experienced swinger, and with plenty of verifications, I have attracted a few single guys who would like to ‘be friends’ in the hope that I would be able to get them laid with a couple, or a lady. It was an 18 year old that approached me that caught my eye. He was, or seemed quite honest by saying that he was a virgin and he was looking for a MILF to pop his cherry with, and that he had not been able to meet any couples. Mainly because they felt he was too young. I told Darren that I knew a couple with a MILF wife who was also a cuckold couple. He asked what a cuckold couple was and I told him. I also showed him some pictures, mainly pictures that her husband had taken of me fucking his wife. Darren was definitely interested and kept harrasing me about when we were all going to meet.

I spoke to Pauline and Adrian about meeting round at my house on Friday night, and that I had a surprise for Pauline. They were both very excited, and asked about the surprise, I told them that Pauline was to act like the slut she is and Adrian was to watch and clean up afterwards. They knew that if they came to mine, there would be others involved. The last time they came over, Pauline had to entertain 3 guys in front of Adrian, then had to clean up afterwards.

On the Thursday I met up with Darren for a drink and we chatted about what he was into and if he was still available to come over on the Friday, he said he was and that he was looking forward to becoming a real man.

Friday came and Darren had said that he had wanked himself off twice over the day as he was excited about tonight. I told him that was a school boy error, and that he might not be able to get hard again. The doorbell rang and I went to let Adrian and Pauline in.

Pauline was wearing a long black fur coat. I gave her a kiss and hug and brought them into the living room. I introduced them to Darren, and Pauline instantly took a shine to him and went over to him and said “Hi, I’m Pauline, Paul has been my lover for quite a while. You seem very young, but very cute.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. She broke away “so how old are you Darren?”

“18, I turned 18 about 3 months ago. I found the site and was desparate to play with a MILF. You’re gorgeous.”

Pauline beckonned Adrian over and she handed her coat to him. Underneath her coat she was wearing a black and red latex basque which had black suspenders and like latex stockings and stilletoes. Even I thought she looked lke a slut, she wasn’t going home empty.

Pauline turned to Adrian and said “Sit down bitch. These two men are going to fuck me in a way you just can’t.”

Pauline reached for Darren and grabbed his crotch, she said “Fuck your hard. Let me see what this is like.” Within moments, she was handling his cock and then seconds later she was kneeling in front of Darren giving him deep throat. Darren was moaning loudly, I thought, shit, he is going to come soon. Sure enough, he grabbed the back of her head and squirted into Pauline’s mouth. She normally swallows, but she didnt. She kept it in her mouth, stood up and walked over to Adrian made him look up to her and then, as she looked down, she spat Darren’s come in his face. “Hey bitch, feel a young man’s spunk on your face. Taste it, I bet this guy is a virgin too. Are you?” Darren went red and nodded. Pauline looked at me “You bought me a virgin? Why?”

My response really made her smile “Because your husband is such a shit fuck, that even a total virgin would be better than him. So, to test this, I found a virgin.”

Pauline laughed, “What an idea...I love it. Your turn for head.” She walked over and knelt in frontof me. Pauline is fabulous at giving head and unlike Darren, I have a great deal of restraint and love getting sucked off by married women. Moments later, I look at Darren and he is wanking furiously. “Hey slut, V-boy is ready again.” Pauline looked up at me and smiled with my cock in her mouth. She raised herself up and walked over to where Darren was standing, took him by the cock and gently sat him down on the couch. She knelt infront of him and started bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Darren’s head went back, he was now able to enjoy expert sucking by a true slut. Meanwhile, I wondered behind Pauline and started to feel her wet shaven pussy. She felt like a horse eating oats, she was ready to be fucked. Pauline got onto her hands and knees and had her pussy on show for me. That was it, my cock was hard, it needed too be inside this slut. So, slid it straight into her and started fucking her. Pauline loves getting spit roasted infront of her husband. Within almost time at all, Pauline was screaming into her first orgasm. I finger her furiously, I have an idea about her squirting. I feel her starting to squirt so I cup my hand and catch her juices. After she has finished coming I slide myself out of her and take my hand full of squirt over to Adrian and let it poor out onto his head.

“He has a really nice cock Paul. I’m going to make him into a man now.” With that she stood up, turned around and lowered herself onto Darren’s cock.

“I need a condom,” said Darren “what if......ooooohh.” His mind had clearly gone to mush now as Pauline started to ride him reverse cowgirl style. She lifted her feet onto the couch to be able to squat on Darren’s cock, she was going for it now. I thought that Darren would come any moment, but he didn’t. He was able to hold off until Pauline came on his cock. Pauline was screaming again with a second orgasm.

“Look bitch, this virgin is able to make me come. You are so shit that even an 18 year old virgin can make me come when you can’t. He has even made me squirt, look at his balls all wet with my juices. Oh good, I can feel him twitching bitch, he is cumming in me. Come on Darren, squirt your seed in me. Real men fill pussies, be a real man like your friend Paul.” Darren moaned and squirted his load into Pauline. “Hey bitch, come over her and lay down”.

Adrian moved to just inbetween Darrens legs and layed down. Pauline got off of Darren and squatted on to him, held her pussy lips apart and let Darren’s cum trickle out of her and into Adrians mouth.

I looked over at Darren and asked him if everything was ok, and he said it was better than expected, but he was spent. I said no problem, twice is pretty good for a session, besides, I had a load for Pauline too...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Great story - lucky Adrian and lucky Darren

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it !

fab! x

Love it. x

very good encounter like it a lot

cuckold couples love them not enough around he he

By *harlieSiCouple  over a year ago

Skipton

fuck - I've just shot my spunk about 5'

What a horny story

Great story!

If there are any cuckold couples looking for a genuine experienced bull, get in touch.

» Add a new message to this topic