FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The desk

The desk

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hidden under your desk I wait.......

Crouching back so you do not see me as you take your seat, I watch you. You move around a bit and get comfortable. As I watch your legs move I slowly lick my lips......... soon I tell myself, soon.

Dressed in little more than a black lacy bra, garters and stockings I think to myself how surprised he would be to find me there under his desk. Maybe five minutes have gone by when I feel that I can wait no linger.

Edging my body forward into position..... I move myself between your legs. I can feel your body stiffen in surprise as my hands reach up to undo your belt. Taking a deep breath I continue. You know it must be me as I had just told you about this fantasy I had about hiding under your desk and pleasing you. Little did I know my cleaver master had a surprise for me too?

Unzipping your pants now, you can feel my warm breath against your skin as a hand snakes down to caress my hair. My tongue darts out to taste you, licking at just your tip as my hands work to free you completely from your pants. Just as your hard cock is completely freed i feel you grab my wrists.......*click*. What is this, my hands have been cuffed. I hear your low chuckle from above as your hand still tangled in my hair guides my lips back to your swollen member. Moaning softly I feel you enter my mouth. Taking you in ........ Down, deep, deeper, until at last you are fully buried inside of me, hitting my throat.

As you keep me like this I hear strange sounds, then feel you leaning forward. Your strong hands grasp my breast; pinching and twisting my nipple until it is so hard and then....... you attach a tiny clamp. Whimpering as the teeth bite into my sensitive flesh I feel you working on my other breast now. Twisting and pinching until the nipple is a hard bud ready for that cruel little clamp to bite down on it. You tug at the chains to ensure the clamps are securely in place..... As you do I feel myself press forward all the way into your lap, the muscles of my throat tightening around you.

Slowly you guide my head back, you have scooted back a little so as I am pulled back by my hair I can look up and see your face. My master is smiling I think....... yes, I have pleased him. I feel you almost slip past my lips before you pull my face down against you filling me in on swift motion. Ohhhhhh yes, I love being filled this way. Again, and again I feel your cock almost slip past my lips only to feel it's full force slammed back into me.

I can taste you........ Feel you becoming even harder now....... you are close. I know you love watching your prick slide into my mouth, can feel you watching, as you are so close. *Yank*, *yank*........... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh as I feel those clamps being pulled I clamp my mouth tightly around you just in time to feel your long spurts of hot cum........ swallowing as I feel you have a powerful orgasm......and swallowing some more. Feeling you let loose my hair as I begin to lick you, your balls, making sure you are completely clean.

Once you feel my head resting upon your thigh you reach down and pull me up into your lap. Making soft loving noises you remove my clamps and kiss my nipples as the tingle while the blood rushes back into them. Cuddling my close, petting me and kissing my hair you tell me how much I have pleased you as you then unlock my cuffs. Once my arms are free I wrap them around your neck holding you close.... a happy and oh so content princess.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic