FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Flashing in shops

Flashing in shops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondered if many females and cples like flashing when out shopping , fems bending over showing a bit too much to fellas , maybe as their partner is watching from a distance !! Then sat in a cafe with legs open a bit too much showing all the way up the skirt to any fella who might be lucky enough to spot it !! I love this and find it such a turn on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw a woman bending over in a supermarket the other day. Her skirt rode up and showed her perfect ass. She was wearing a thing and I think she knew exactly what she was doing x

What thing

Thong lol

Fucking predictive text

Mmmmmmmm nice Andy , it's such a turn on

It was, not enough of it goes on in my opinion

Come on ladies, get flashing lol

"It was, not enough of it goes on in my opinion

Come on ladies, get flashing lol "

I live in Blackpool so lots and lots of hotels, seen loads of women undressing/dressing in bedroom windows , even seen a few fucking over the years up by the windows !!!

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Absolutely love doing this...

"Absolutely love doing this... "
any good experiences to share ??

By *indmill and weetabixCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Shopping in Corby last weekend and a young couple walked past me girl was Eastern European she had a tight white top on and the shortest skirt I'd seen all day well as they rounded the corner a gust of wind lifted the rear of her little skirt and I got a good look at the most perfect little arse no sign of knickers at all. I pointed her out to louise when she came out of the shop she was very envious of my little treat

"Shopping in Corby last weekend and a young couple walked past me girl was Eastern European she had a tight white top on and the shortest skirt I'd seen all day well as they rounded the corner a gust of wind lifted the rear of her little skirt and I got a good look at the most perfect little arse no sign of knickers at all. I pointed her out to louise when she came out of the shop she was very envious of my little treat "
mmmmmmmm lovely

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I love doing this also.

"I love doing this also."
your welcome to private message me your experiences

Anyone is welcome to private message me their experiences

"Shopping in Corby last weekend and a young couple walked past me girl was Eastern European she had a tight white top on and the shortest skirt I'd seen all day well as they rounded the corner a gust of wind lifted the rear of her little skirt and I got a good look at the most perfect little arse no sign of knickers at all. I pointed her out to louise when she came out of the shop she was very envious of my little treat "
you are so close to me, does Louise do this?

Would love to 'bump' into you doing this!

I am local afterall

We do this often, just love it

"We do this often, just love it"
mmmmmmmm lovely , tell me more of your experiences

By *eachyfunCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Great fun and so horny!

By *izterryCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

When we got inside the shop things improved, hubby suggested we buy clothes! Unbelievable!! But I readily agreed, we wandered over to the rails and looked at one or two nice things. After a few minutes hubby selected first a skirt and then a blouse I looked and said 'no way, they are far too young for me'. The skirt was very short and the blouse almost transparent. Hubby became quite dominant and said 'go try them on' I protested but eventually found myself in front of the changing room mirror pulling the skirt as low as possible to hide my stocking tops and pleased I had worn a sensible bra. I tottered outside still a little tipsy to be greeted by hubby's glare. He was not amused and told me to get back to the changing rooms to pull the skirt up to its proper position and to remove my bra!

I protested but once again found myself in front of the mirror this time with nipples poking into the transparent material minus my bra and the skirt clearly exposing my stocking tops! I can only think it was the drink that made me go outside to show hubby. As I came into his view he clearly shook I did a very quick walk up and down then went straight back to put on my normal clothes. By now I was feeling a bit better and realised what I had just done, I was very embarrassed. I wandered back outside to be greeted by a very happy hubby. I told him he was very naughty encouraging me to do that and he just laughed. We wandered over to the returns rail and he asked what I was doing, I replied 'putting those silly clothes back! Put them in the basket he exclaimed you’ll be wearing them when we go out tonight !! The rest of the day? Well that's another story.

Having been persuaded to keep those 'silly clothes' in the basket we continued with our shopping. It wasn't very long before I realised that almost every time I bent down to select something, I could see the same guy looking at me. I told hubby and asked what he thought the guy was playing at? Hubby replied, 'Oh he's probably after another flash of your tits and stocking tops'. 'What do you mean another'? I asked 'He was standing to the side over by the changing rooms when you walked up and down, he probably saw everything'. I stood silent for a moment, angry that hubby hadn't warned me but I have to admit also a little excited at what had happened.

Hubby then said he would have a word with the guy if I wanted to get him to leave. Why I said it I don't know but I then replied No, don't frighten him, as long as he keeps his distance I don't suppose he is doing any real harm. Hubby seized on my words and called me a naughty girl, suggesting I was enjoying myself. I had to admit I was.

Hubby leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, I heard myself objecting but this time found myself standing in the ladies room. Slowly I unbuttoned first one, then two, then three buttons of my blouse, only to reveal my sensible bra. Next thing I new I had placed said bra in my handbag and beside it my knickers. Before leaving the room I turned over the waistband of my skirt a couple of times so now it only just covered my stocking tops. I took a deep breath and returned to where I had left hubby in the store.

Once again on greeting hubby he visibly shook he told me afterwards he had almost come in his shorts. It was obvious upon looking at the open buttons of my blouse that I had done as he asked and removed my bra. Meanwhile from the corner of my eye I could see our new found watcher trying to pretend he wasn't looking.

We continued our shopping with me leaning over or bobbing down and both husband and watcher getting ever increasing flashes of my most private parts. It turned out that whilst I was in the loo hubby had told the viewer to keep his distance and he would be in for a treat.

Eventually shopping done, I found myself walking across the carpark, watcher a short way behind us. Hubby whispered 'give him a flash of stocking tops'. I went one better and blushed as I felt the cold wind on the bare cheeks of my bottom. As we loaded the shopping into the boot of our car our watcher got an uninterrupted view of me leaning over. I glanced his way and could see his hand moving frantically in his pocket as I got into the car.

Hubby took the basket back to the bay and on his way spoke with our watcher. Back in the car hubby told me our watcher had thanked him for the show. 'Perhaps he should have thanked me' I said. 'Well if that's what you want' said hubby and before I knew it he had beckoned our watcher over to our car.

By the time our watcher had got to our car hubby had my left boob in his hand my nipple squeezed between two of his fingers. I remember being grateful for the fact it was by now nearly 4pm on a murky winter afternoon and almost dark outside. Level with our car our watcher now had his hand back in his pocket, meanwhile hubby was fast pushing the hem of my skirt nearer my waistband. As hubby brushed my most private parts I shuddered, he knew exactly how to handle me and very soon my eyes rolled back as my body hit that point of no return. By the time I opened my eyes our watcher had gone; hubby reached over and kissed me, telling me how much he loved me. All the way home he caressed the tops of my legs. As we left the car to go indoors the final compliment was a stream of white fluid, flared backwards on the outside of my door, it seemed our viewer had left his mark. I went into the lounge and collapsed in a heap onto the sofa. Hubby smiled at me and said 'don't get too comfortable, remember you have new clothes to wear when we go out tonight'

Awesome story

By *oingnaughtythingsCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

Love it

Would love to bump into and see you in Norwich!!!

Great story and lucky guy!!!

I have a gf and she lives going out in supermarkets and other places dressed to show off her stockings and panties. She often flirts with the managers and has been lucky to go further with them too.

Love to see this, and one nr Dunstable pm I'll come and see hehe.

By *ave1129Man  over a year ago

York

If anyone would like a guy to watch as they shop...

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Anyone doing this in Stockport Tescos today by any chance!?lol

love a good flash when I have my naughty head on mmmmmm xx

Rarely wear nics so I probably flas loads.....don't think about it tho....

By *aughtyal80Man  over a year ago

darlington

I love this. Love a woman showing her knickers

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS  over a year ago

chester

My wife loves doing this

She's all dressed in a short skirt and stockings and a cotton blouse with no bra for our shopping trip this morning

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I dont wear knickers ...

darlington

"I dont wear knickers ... "

That is great too

By *unnfantasyWoman  over a year ago

Auckland

This post has me go shopping in denim skirt, boots top and bra, no thong today lol.

darlington

"This post has me go shopping in denim skirt, boots top and bra, no thong today lol. "

You will have to come back later and tell us all what you get up to and how much flashing you do

Auckland

IM going shopping in derby for a vibrator lol x

darlington

"IM going shopping in derby for a vibrator lol x"

going to flash your pussy while you are looking?

Auckland

Absolutely x

By *izterryCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

It's a bit of a murky day in Norfolk, trying to think of a fun thing to do at about four o'clock this afternoon.........

Love it. I was in Ann Summers changing room and I left the peep hole open, my hubby was stood outside and another couple were in the shop, the male half kept having sneaky peeks

By *oyeur48Man  over a year ago

Christchurch

I can remember being out with friends on one of those floating bars on the Thames. I was drinking with my friends and just as i tipped the glass for a drink i noticed on the upper deck a group of girls (in 20s) round a table so lots of legs on view. One had her legs apart and i could see her bare legs and panties.

"love a good flash when I have my naughty head on mmmmmm xx"
I'd love to watch you x message me please

"It's a bit of a murky day in Norfolk, trying to think of a fun thing to do at about four o'clock this afternoon........."

So what did you get up too yesterday at 4pm shame I didn't see this post until now!

Nothing turns me on more than a lady flashing in public, especially shops!!!

"This post has me go shopping in denim skirt, boots top and bra, no thong today lol. "

Tesco or Asda in Long Eaton? lol.

Let me know when you go out again. ..

Love (accidental) flashing whilst shopping with a passion. However, getting someone to look is not always as easy as it may seem. Blackpool some years ago though, will always remain memorable for the simple reason it certainly got the desired results from one guy. Hubby & I were in a department store with him watching from a safe distance whilst I ran through my usual routine of bending and squatting while supposingly looking at things on sale and generally being unaware I was affording flashes.

A guy of around 50ish not only noticed what was on show (stockinged legs & panties) but damn near pushed shoppers out of the way in order to gain an improved vantage point! Of course I did not let on my own wares were on show and his interest only caused me to become more careless as I crouched and squatted this way and that showing more and more. I recall how at one point he began stroking himself through his trousers as he stood only metres away. Whilst he wasn't blatent in what he was doing, it was certainly obvious to my trained eye. I could clearly see his prominent cock outline as he became harder as his stroking became more obvious. The guy was crouching too, pretending to look at sale goods but obviously getting down to a lower lever the better to see between my legs. The show only lasted some three or four minutes, but the way he took off at such speed had me believe he'd actually came in his pants!!!

I'd like to think so anyway x

Most weekends, and as I'm always in hold ups or stockings and short skirts and dresses some body usually gets a flash while out shopping.

Often it's a board husband being dragged around with the Mrs gives me a glance as I lean abit to far forward or bend over to the lower shelves.

Re fastening a suspender clip always gets a look as I raise my skirt on one leg, they love that .

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

loving these stories

Shame this sorta thing never happens to me

By *ynamicrickCouple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

"Most weekends, and as I'm always in hold ups or stockings and short skirts and dresses some body usually gets a flash while out shopping.

Often it's a board husband being dragged around with the Mrs gives me a glance as I lean abit to far forward or bend over to the lower shelves.

Re fastening a suspender clip always gets a look as I raise my skirt on one leg, they love that .

"

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"I saw a woman bending over in a supermarket the other day. Her skirt rode up and showed her perfect ass. She was wearing a thing and I think she knew exactly what she was doing x"

Ahh Andy you have just learned something very important. Ladies never do anything by accident!

Janet xxxxxx

By *ed969Man  over a year ago

leicester

I work in a cycle shop so often get a good view down ladies tops as I'm holding the bike up for them to try for size. Had some right good views over the years

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

"Most weekends, and as I'm always in hold ups or stockings and short skirts and dresses some body usually gets a flash while out shopping.

In Chester weekend of 4th December being dragged around the Xmas market who knows now what I might have to look for hehe

"

We do this all the time nothing wrong with making someone smile with a little flash.

Mrs has flashed a couple of times at super markets and at Costa. horny experience to say the least.

By *estrianguyMan  over a year ago

chester

Have to let me know where you shop!

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Yes we have seen a few females "accidently" flashing in our local Tescos store

By *ave1129Man  over a year ago

York

"

If you come back to Manchester let me know?

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story, tell us more of your adventures please

» Add a new message to this topic