FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighbours

Neighbours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astersub OP   Man  over a year ago

Stewarton

He couldn't believe what was happening!!!! Here he was hands tied behind his back , bend over a sofa ,his head pulled back by his hair a massive strapon up his arse watching his oh so prim and proper girlfriend standing across from him wearing a strapon with a black man on his knees in front of her sucking it, her hands on his head as she fucked his mouth..... "Are you watching her dickhead , see how it's going to be from now on, if she can do that to a hunk like him what will she do to a wimp like you!!!" The voice from behind him was his new neighbour and he thought back to how this had seemily sweet woman had taken over

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow i like

Stewarton

His wife Sally came in " I see the new neighbours are here, they look nice " I rushed to the window and saw a massive black man about 6"4 big muscles and a talk black what i can only call a goddess walk up the drive. Over the next week I spoke to jack over the fence as we passed he seemed ordinary enough. Then the wife started to go out with Joy a couple of nights a week to show her round the town and to meet new people. One such night she came in and Sally wasn't ready yet.. She shook my hand and said "we haven't been properly introduced I'm joy I have heard soo much about you" "like wise" I replied but to be honest I found myself gawping at her. She was even more stunning than I'd realised .. She was my height but seemed taller and she had massive tits which were showing a lot of cleavage in her tight fitting top.. I suddenly and with much embarrassment realised she had been talking and was waiting for an answer.. I looked into her eyes .. She smiled and winked and said "don't worry most men and women react like that when they see them, Sally did say youd like them" with that she pushed shut my mouth as Sally came down the. Stairs ... See you later shouted Sally.... Joy looked back behind Sally's back and blew me a kiss ....

Stewarton

I stood there in shock then ran to the window and peeped out at the corner of the curtain... Sally and joy walked down the drive and into car... Joy looked back quickly and I'm sure she saw me let the curtain go... Damn she had seen me I was sure ... They jumped into a taxi and drove off ..my mind was whirling at how sexy and confident joy was compared to my wife Sally... She was sexy but seemed to lack the confidence to let it show.. I'd always tried to get her to dress sexier and to show her great body. And I couldn't stop thinking of joy and what did she mean by Sally said I'd like them ? Her tits? Surely Sally wasn't talking about sexual things with joy.... .

More please

Stewarton

I watched telly or tried to as I couldn't get joy out of my mind..... At about 12 they came back, I stood upstairs at the window to catch a climpse of joy... Praying she would come in But they just waved to one another whispering goodnights then disappearing into each house, I pretended to be sleepingwhen she came up , but she just slid into bed said night and fell asleep.

I didn't see joy for about a week but I began to notice a difference in Sally, she seemed taller but she was dressing more sexily, tighter clothes, shorter cut skirts and tops. She almost made me forget about joy... Almost!!! That woman still tormented my thoughts with that kiss she had blown me... Anyway the next night Sally shouted "bye "as I walked in the door " off out with joy to a meeting" ok I answered, opened the fridge and thought "bugger that " off to the take away.... On the way back as I passed joy and wilys (her hubby) house I heard a shouted "NOOOO" shocked I look round but could see no one , I then noticed that their window was open an the curtains weren't shut right and I sneaked up to them... Shocked at myself and a bit self conscious I looked in and all other thoughts were pushed from my mind as I saw willy bent over the sofa and a black woman standing over him spanking his ass how could he cheat on a goddess like joy I thought, "don't you no me you fucking wanker" "I told you to lick that pussy and I meant it, she spanked him again and again and again, making him cry out... Then she stick a finger up his ass..... "Aaagghhhh " he cried out, she held it there just holding her finger there... Then I couldn't fucking believe it ., willy started to move his ass backwards and forwards onto her finger..." Look at my wee slut , he is fucking my finger like a wee whore.. He is just like a fucking wee girl wanting her hole fucked "came the mocking voice ... I found it soo horny and my cock was hard but as I tried to move it in my trousers I kicked a flower pot over, my heart stopped and I pelted it to my house and dived round the wall out of sight as the front door opened ...

Stewarton

I stood panting thinking that everyone could hear my pounding heart .. Then I heard a door shut and I quickly nipped into my house... Shut the door and leaving the takeaway lying on. The floor rushes up to my room to wank at the thought of willy being fucked up the ass with that finger.. Is never thought of that before as being sexy but Jesus was it turning me on now... I stood watching for someone leaving next door then kept coming back and fro hoping to see the mysterious woman from next door.. Eventually Sally and joy drove up and Sally came into the house... I thought then that I must have missed the other woman leaving. Sally and I fucked that night as we both seemed horny. The next day joy came round to see Sally but she made no mention of a woman in her house so I assumed that I had missed her husbands playmate. As Sally went to make coffee joy commented on my garden and as I stood next to her to listen to what she was saying I couldn't help looking side wards at her tits again.. She suddenly turned and caught me looking and just smiled a strange and beguiling smile... Then I felt a hand caressing my ass .. I stood straight up..."sshhhh relax and enjoy" she said ... Just then we heard Sally coming back and I jumped away...Sally and joy chatted and then joy left. Sally smiled when she came back in "joy is so nice and I think she likes you" "likes me , what do you mean" trying to sound all casual as my heart was pumping fast and too loud. "Just think that she likes you "

She said as she left the room.

Two nights later ... Sally says that joy has invited her to a fundraiser and that willy doesn't want to go so she is. Aha I thought I knew why he doesn't want to go... So Sally went next door at 7 and a couple of minutes later I saw a car driving off so I waited patiently... I wasn't missing out this time . Sure enough half an hour later a taxi drove up...and a woman emerged but she was all covered up and I couldn't see her face. .. So I waited 10 mins and snuck out the back... Climbed the knee high fence an crept up to the window... Sure enough there was a black woman there in a white basque but with a mask on .. Damn I couldn't see her face ... Or willy come to that.. No wait there he was " hello willy or should I say worm, are you ready to wrestle again? Do you think you will win this time?

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

Getting interesting

Great story

Very interesting indeed . What next ??????

Damn. I thought this was about Kylie!

Stewarton

"Damn. I thought this was about Kylie! "

Damn... Why didnt I think of using that name.. Not too late to add

Very hot. I'd let her stick a finger up my arse

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

So fucking horny can't wait for d next instalment

Hot and horny so far x

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Fab story

Stewarton

" "
thanks for the like shame I can't chat privately , I'd love to hear your thoughts on story

Stewarton

He didnt look confident although he towered over her... He tried to grab her , she darted out of reach, he tries again... "Hurry up willy a woman can catch a cold waiting for you "she mocked he screamed as he reached once more this time she nipped round the back of him and before he knew it.. She had her arms under his and behind his head where she locked her fingers.. She then leant back lifting him off his feet... His hands tried to separate hers but as feet couldn't touch the ground he had no leverage... He looked so pathetic just kicking his legs in mid air.. As she seemed to hold him effortlessly. She let him go... Then circled him like a lioness stalking a wounded animal... This time when she moved she caught his head in a headlock , she then knelt down on one knee and started to bend him backwards over her knee... Lower he went .. His arms scrambling to get a hold on her.... She then released her hold on him, but before he could recover, her left arm leant across him an she covered his mouth with her hand.. She then moved her free hand into his pants , pulled out his hard cock.. And started to wank him... He was helpless " good god willy only 5mins this time to beat you... I think you like losing to me... He struggled to shake his head, but she laughed as she wanked his cock "don't kid me bitchboy, your cock is giving you away... It was never this hard when you used to be my Dom " my cock was already hard but this information put me over the edge as I quickly lowered by pants and took out my cock and started to wank furiously ... I was sooo turned on by how helpless this giant of a man was... My cock was twitching and I felt the familiar rising within my cock when I heard " bet you'd like to suck your white neighbours cock wouldn't you slut" he shook his head " oh you would that will finish your training and obediance to me.. That was it... I cam instantly and my seed spilled out through my fingers and onto the slabs on the patio ... I quickly got up and ran like a scared wee boy back over the fence and into my house ...

Really good lol turning me on lol

Loving sound of this so far.

Cant wait to hear more....

Stewarton

I ran to upstairs to my room.. And liked out the window... I saw a pool of light on the back patio where a curtain had been opened then it disappeared , I lay there with my heart beating, but the image returned of that big man next door humbled an humiliated by that woman... I had to wank again then the thought came into my head of him being forced to suck me ME!!! I can again and again... I went to wash myself and put some pyjamas on and was in the kitchen when I heard the door open an in walked Sally closely followed by Joy!!! Oh god not now, the last thing I needed was the gorgeous joy in the house in my excited state and after seeing her hubby being wrestled beaten and wanked. "Hello you still up " said Sally as she have me a peck on the cheek, look after joy while I find a book for her as she disappeared up the stairs.... I looked at joy and her cleavage and tight jeans hugging her hips. .. And realised I had been staring for what seemed like ages without talking... "Err I was just making a coffee in the kitchen would you like one" she nodded as she looked down at my crotch .. Shite I was. Getting hard... I quickly went through to the kitchen and started to make coffee when I was aware she was standing close to me... I jumped as I felt a hand on my ass caress it.... I tried to say "stop " when she slipped her hand inside my waistband "ssshhhh baby or ill shout how dare you and bring Sally running" she cupped my ass " niiiccceee. " then I gasped as a finger pushed gently against my anus then her other hand felt for my cock through my pyjamas "mmm is that because of me honey " she whispered on my ear so that I could feel her breath on my ear... Then she pushed her finger gently in and heard me gasp and my cock jumped becoming bigger , she let go and I gave a small moan then I heard Sally return "I couldn't find it ill look tomorrow" ok replied joy and left the room with Sally to go to the door, she returned alone "just left my bag on the table. , later honey " and blew me a kiss. She and Sally chatted for two minutes more at the door then Sally came upstairs ... She walked straight over to me "take me now I'm horny" wow I thought me too , we fucked for ages, I pounded. Her pussy for what seemed forever but she was sexier than I ever remembered and more vocal, " fuck me harder baby, yes yes yes, give it to me big boy etc etc ... I loved it but wondered if this was joys influence.... But I didn't care at that point, then as I was getting ready to cum she jumped off me and taking my cock she sucked me hard and swallowed all my cum running her tongue all over the sensitive part of my knob, I lay there amazed shed never. Swallowed it all before..."where'd you learn that I have joked " she laughed "just felt like it " she said "did you like "

God yes I replied we cuddled then dropped off to sleep. I slowly was coming to and thought I was dreaming of joy because I felt my ass was being cupped and my cock being felt like joy had done when I realised I was still in bed !!!! As I became aware of my surroundings I realised that Sally was lying behind me her left hand was cupping my ass and her right was feeling my cock !!! Wow I thought and was just about to turn round and have some fun when she slipped her hand inside my waistband !!!! Just like joy had done !!!! I held my breath,Sally sensed this and stopped, I forced myself to breathe normally . She brought her hand back out and just when is thought is blown she pulled the waistband down at the back exposing my ass... She slowly caressed it then cupped it like joy had down, my cock was hardening through the material and I heard her gasp as it grew ... She next pushed a finger against my anus , then actually pushed harder And her finger entered my ass, I groaned a little an she held still ... But when I didn't say anything she proceeded to slowly move her finger in, out , in , out , giggling slightly as my cock grew in her hand bigger and harder than I remembered it being before, " bloody hell " I heard her whisper " she was right " her other slipped inside and grabbed my cock and started to wank me... I pretended to still be sleeping as I didn't want this to stop, I felt my hips involuntary buck backwards "wow"

I heard Sally say and within seconds I was coming... Spurt after spurt ... Sally pulled up my waistband ham gain an went and washed her hands ... I lay awake the rest of the night , wondering what the hell was going on. It was less than a week since I seen a man getting his ass fingered and now two women had done it to me ....

" thanks for the like shame I can't chat privately , I'd love to hear your thoughts on story"

Why can't you chat?

Oh this is exciting!!

xx

eve

Stewarton

Im Not a site supporter so can't message you. Don't know if I could if you messaged me first

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Loving this story.

Horniest story ive read for a while

More plz

Stewarton

Is it only the men That want more of this story

I certainly want more

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving this story. Please lets have more

Great story more please

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story so far - where's it going??

Keep us informed - lovely big juicy installments please!!

Damn dont stop

Can't wait for more

I can sense someone is going to get punished lol

Stewarton

"I can sense someone is going to get punished lol "

Who!!!!

Tell us what happens next

Stewarton

"Tell us what happens next"

Naw

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Little book mark

I think you should be bent over and fucked in the ass for leaving us hanging

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Brilliant , thank you xxxx

Amazingly horny story. Please could we have some more x

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Stewarton

The next morning I walked about in a daze, had I really been fucked in the ass by my wife's. finger or had I dreamt it. Sally seemed her usual cheery person... And hadn't even referred to last night. I did hear her on the phone as I came downstairs..." Yes , just like you said, think he loved it, he ca.." Just them she spotted me a changed the conversation immediately and signalled to me 5mins. Later on I passed willy in the garden , he waved but I mumbled something about a phone call and jumped inside the house again embarrassed. It was another week before Sally announced that her and joy were going to a meeting in the church. By now my desire to see willy get dommed again had overcome my fear of being caught. So I gave them half N hour to make sure they were away and crept round the back and up to the window. My god there was willy , on his knees his hands tied behind attached to a hook in the wall , his cock out with porn on the telly and a gag in his mouth and he was bobing up and down, at first I couldn't understand why then I saw it was a dildo standing free on the ground and he was straddling it trying to fuck himself but he couldn't get in right in there as it was just far away to get the tip if it in .. That was all

By *uckher4meCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

What next?? Can't leave me hanging like this x

Stewarton

God this giant was soooo fucking helpless .. His cock was hard with some pre-cum showing. The door opened and in walked a white woman.... Again I couldn't see her face but willy shrank away as the woman walked right up to him , she removed the gag then she grabbed his head and pushed his face right into her pussy!!! Lick this you fucking wanker , sitting there watching porn, she then fucked his face mercilessly, both hands on his hair pulling hard, she was standing on her toes then back down again "lick harder you fucking prick show me you how much you love this white pussy, your wife's not here to protect you now " my cock was out and I was wanking hard , this woman's voice. Sounded familiar but it was hard to tell through the window!!! She started to laugh as willy went limp and started to fall over , she moved away and he hung there , head flopping , he was out cold she had smothered him, she quickly undid his ties and laid him on the table tying his hands to the legs . She then left the room but returned wearing a strapon!!! Willy was coming to and shaking his head n.n.n.'n,NOOOOOOO don't , she smiled oh yes bitch, someone told me that the first day you saw me you said I'm going to have anal sex with that white bitch, well guess what you are "stud" just not the way you thought... Damn I thought, this woman wore a mask as well , then she pushed that strapon against his anus and spat on his hole, she grabbed his hair and pulled back, " I know you take bigger than this , but you never had a white woman fuck you like this have you " he shook his head " you've always dommed us whites haven't you" he nodded , well this white chick owns you now !!! With that she plunged her strapon up his ass, but turned and looked straight out of the window , as I turned to flee with my cock still in my hand , I was grabbed from behind , a hand went round my neck, a hard body pressed against me, and a hand knocked my hand away and grabbed my throbbing cock!!!!! "Not bad for a white boi" a voice growled in my ear..."didnt you wonder where I was " I looked down and saw a black hand holding my cock, it started to pump me as her hard body pushed against my ass " now watch him getting tucked like a squealing little girl" she continued to wank me as we watched willygetting his arse reamed , he screamed more and more as he was practically raped... But by the end he was pushing back against her, I started to scream but my capture covered my mouth with her hand "not yet white wimp not ready to give your secret away yet " she started to dry hump my ass , making me feel her strength , then she pumped my cock harder and faster than I thought possible, then she said "cum you white bastard cover the patio with your cum again" oh god she knew .. The words pushed me over the edge as I can more than I ever remember coming before ..she pushed me down on the slabs, " now run away home to your homely white wife , we WILL meet again" I ran trousers round my ankles

Loving the mystery! Nice change!

xx

eve

By *rand XMan  over a year ago

east sussex

Great story

Gets better all the time

Great story keep it cuming

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Very good

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Cant wait for next part

loving this one more

Looking forward to the next instalment

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Loving it

Stewarton

I shut the door and stood there panting with cum hanging down .. And all over my hands and legs.... Good my heart was beating but my cock was STILL hard.. As I tried to calm down I realised I loved the humiliation , I'd been hoping to get caught, I was too scared to look out the window so I ran upstairs and wanked again imaging the scene next door.... I cam again and again for a third time.... I went to clean up and went to bed ... My hands slipd to my cock again... I must have dropped off as I heard a door shut, it was after 12... I realised that I'd cum again and that my pyjamas were stained , I was about t try to get to the toilet before Sally came in but too late heard her on the landing outside the room, if I went now she would see the damp patch... I quickly closed my eyes an pretended to sleep hoping Sally would go to sleep quickly. In she walked and I slowly opened one eye... God she looked lovely, low cut top and a tight skirt which showed off her ass and legs.... Not quite in joys league but wow !!!! She changed quickly then took out her phone and texted.. "Who is she texting at this time" I thought... The phone beeped as a reply came through ... She looked at the message and said quietly as she texted back " ok I will " she went into the toilet and came out , my cock was raging again with what had happened earlier and off my wife sorry my hot wife now!!! She came over to the bed and said quietly " hello darling are you awake" shit she wanted sex, normally if have jumped at her but not tonight... With me covered in my own spunk.... I pretended sleep and she climbed into bed BUT WHAT THE FUCK she stood up and gently stepped over along the bed across the top untill she was standing over me... then i realised she was wearing a nightie, she pulled it up and lowered her self down... I opened an eye to see her glorious pussy lowering down towards my face!!!!!

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic just love it more plz

Fuck yesssssss xxx

Don't stop now

Cant wate for next part

Stewarton

She lowered it slowly , just touching my nose .. She held it there then pushed down harder.. I couldn't help myself I had to push my tongue out.. And touch it.. "Bloody hell you prick you were pretending to sleep..."she said ... And pushed her pussy right down smothering me .. God she was soaking "lick me out you useless bastard " she shouted as she bounced on my face.. Show me your cock... When I was slow to react she said "what's wrong with you , she lifted the quilt and saw the damp patch , my hands flew to my groin to cover it but too late.. You prick you've been wanking " show me " I grabbed my cock and started to wank as she bobbed her pussy onto my face... " c'mon you bastard lick me out .. She reached down and grabbed my chin and held it in place as she fucked my mouth... "Wank it harder , c'mon show me how much you want this pussy SHOW ME !!!! I couldn't believe this.. Normally she wouldn't say boo to a fly and here she was was screaming at me to cum... I didn't last long till I was cumming.. She stayed where she was frigging her pussy till she cam all over me!!!! Then she flopped off me and lay beside me gasping for breathe. Wow she said that was great, I had to agree so we spooned as we fell to sleep

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

OMG wow

Nice

Can't wait to hear the rest..

Stewarton

The next morning I had slept in a bit and when I awoke it was to an empty house... Saturday I smiled happily, Sally was out all day at some fundraiser somewhere. There was a cold coffee by the bed that she must have brought up for me, I lay there thinking of last night and what it all meant, Sally becoming the sex mad woman I always hoped she would become ... The mystery women fucking , sorry that wasn't right owning willy next door then there joy ... Wow joy, did she know her hubby was playing around and is that why she was doing what she was doing. I had to wank again lol.. As I thought of all I'd seen and had had happened to me. Just then the phone started to ring, unknown number .. Another cold call about ppi or solar panels ... "Hello" I said "hello is that the peeping Tom wanker" came a females voice , "w.w.what do you mean I stuttered "you know what I mean you wanker, look out your front window in 5 mins then go to your usual spot, no one will be there but watch... And don't tell your wife is there , she is out with that slut from next door... Bye" what the fuck as the phone went dead, god I was in deep now shit...I went to the front window and at first I could see nothing and thought this is a wind up...then I saw across the road and up a bit movement.. It was eve ..but that can't be what the callee meant. Eve was my other woman that I graved before joy... She was lovely, beautiful and funny and always flirted, she had large 34e tits which she liked to show off (she told me the size at a d*unken Barbeque )but as far as I knew it was only flirting. She locked her door and looked left and right and crossed the road. I had seen her walking before to her friends but this time she turned and headed towards my house.. Her coat looked a bit heavy for this time of year and I thought it must be colder than It looked.. She quickly walked to wilys and joy house then Looking up and down the road she nipped up their drive ... What the fuck, I sprinted down the stairs and round the back tiptoeing... Just as eve walked into the living room with willy... There was a window open and I could hear them both clearly...."hello eve what can I do for you" eve said "after our last conversation I've changed my mind" willy smiled "you have ? Sooo tell me what you want then" "please willy this is hard enough" willy smiled even more "you need to say it" eve stopped and sighed .. She looked down at the floor "please willy can.. Can .. Can you make me your little white slut" I gasped in shock, at eve and then willy for wanting to be Dom...

Cant wait for more... so hard!

Brilliant

I need new neighbours

More plz

Stewarton

I thought he was sub .. But things were happening and I couldn't care about that... "Do you want to be my white piece of trash eve " she nodded meekly " and have you done as I instructed " again she nodded "show me then " she looked round nervously " no one here joy slut is away" joy a slut i was annoyed now.. he was the slut not her ..she smiled and unbuttoned her coat.. Jesus I hissed out , not too loudly I hoped but no one seemed to have noticed .. She revealed her body in a tight white basque , stockings and high heels .. No wonder she had worn that coat lol .. God she looked better than I imagined ... Willy walked straight up and grabbed her hair and kissed her full on the lips ... She was caught unawares and started to hit him to let her breathe .. He reached down and slipping his hand inside her basque he groped her tit, grabbed it and squeezed hard she groaned, he stopped kissing her and turned her around, he spanned her ass hard, then again and again, it started to glow and I watched it move every time he spangled it the he spun her pushed her to ground and grabbing her hair shoved his cock into her mouth.... "Now you white whore suck my fucking cock, take that black cock into your mouth and suck it " she didn't have a choice as he held the back of her head and fucked her .. She reached up held his legs to brace herself and she sucked that cock... Willy then said "is black cock all you thought it be slut, her eyes went wide as she nodded,,,, you want to be black owned don't

You he shouted again she nodded ... "But what about dave your husband"

She let go of the cock. "Please don't tell him " "don't worry said willy I don't think you need to worry about him" a bit cryptic I thought ,,, but my cock was hard and I needed to wank ... I couldn't believe that this was the man who had been destroyed twice now and here was eve being dommed by him!!! He pulled her up by the hair and marched her to the sofa , tied her hands behind her and bent her over the back of the sofa ... His clock tip

Eased into her pussy and stopped right at the end... She screamed at him to put it in .. "Say please slut eve " pppplleeaaassseeee" she pleaded. Tell me your a worthless piece of white ass only here to serve black cock,,, tell me eve shouted "I'm a worthless piece of white ass only here t serve black cock now pllleeeaaasssee fuck me. With that he grabbed her hips and pounded her hard... She practically bounced off his cock, her pussy squelching as he rammed her, her big tits bounced and she held on to them... He reached round and licked his fingers started to play with her clit.... She gasped and screamed she was cumming..... "Oh yeah baby, cum for this black

Cock" aagghhhh she shouted as she cam... He grabbed her flung her off his cock and rammed her mouth full of big black cock as fucked her again.. He pinched her big tits and reached down and played more with her swollen pussy...I'm cumming bitch you better take it all .. With that he stiffened and his cock twitched , cum

Escaped from the corner of her mouth but like a good slut she caught it with her finger and scooped it back into her mouth... He pulled out and wiped the remaking cum all over her face..." Go now bitch , don't wash your face till you go home, your black owned now.. Wait for me call

Loving it!

IM hooked!!

xx

eve

Stewarton

I had cum by this point and watched fascinated as eve just put her coat on and left, spunk all over her face , she never even buttoned up coat, just left quickly ... I returned to my room and showered. Good god what was happening.... Just then the doorbell went as I came down the stairs.. I saw the form against the door and shouted jokily "have you left your keys beh..." As I opened the door and there stood joy !!!!!!

Stewarton

My hand went to the towel that was wrapped round my waist ... Err .. Err..err.. I thought as I walked backwards.. Err I thought Sally was with you.. "She is smiles joy , but I had to come home and she asked me to pick up some extra towels.. But I see your using them.. She followed me in and closed the door, "I'll just put some clothes on " as I tried to get by, "she grabbed the towel " don't bother " I.i.i what a oh willy and Sally I said as she pulled the towel off.. "Oh willy has his fun she said... And Sally's not here... My cock was hard " and I know you like me, I've seen you looking at me"

I tried to deny when she unhooked her dress and let if fall to her feet,,, good god she was stunning... All thoughts Of Sally and eve slipped from my mind,,, she walked right up and grabbed my cock..."

Is this all for me " she cooed in my ear .. She fondled it, "smaller than my mans "but then she looked me straight in the eye "not bad for a white man" I was shocked I had heard those words before then I looked at her nails they were painted the same colour as the woman's the other night.... "Oh yes now the penny drops " she smiled and kissed me full on the lips , her tongue in my mouth....I have always fancied you and wanted to add you to my club" club? Now shhhhh she said.. And with that she changed ... NOW KNEEL I knelt ...

She grabbe my head and pulled me to her pussy..."lick me , you are now my pussy slave "

great story more please

By *tephxdTV/TS  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

awesome keep it uo please

Stewarton

I started to lap her juices ... I had never thought of being sub before but the past two weeks had changed me completely , I. Had seen this woman dominate her husband. A huge black man easily. And had wanted the same ever since ...lick it wimp boy... She reaches back and looked at my cock as it grew .. She gave it a couple of strokes .. I buck my hike to get to her hand .. She laughs then looks down,,, "did you enjoy watching willy submit to me" I nodded " he used to Dom me .. Big black man . They think that's their role in life to dominate with their big dicks....then I found out he was fucking other women .. So I turned the tables one night and now he is my slave, he stills rebels sometimes but I enjoy bringing him down" I licked harder "oh you like me telling you" she smiled "you saw him with eve .. Well that's what he was always like with white women but you saw that white woman the other night Dom him" I nodded again her hand still holding me easily in postition ... " he hated that and you'll meet her later " my eyes widened at this.... Oh yeah she reached for her phone and dialled a number ... "It's happening come here now " and hung up... "You ever been fucked up the ass before wimp, I shook my head didnt think so it was so right the other night, I blushed "oh you liked though didn't you" then she phoned again "willy bring my 6inch dildo next door, yes next door. I got our peeping Tom now hurry up" 2 minutes of pussy licking and verbal abuse and wildly walked in with the strapon... She stood up "put in on me"

Willy tied it on not able to look me in the eye .. Sorry mate he said

Stewarton

Of course your hooked eve .. Your in it

Stewarton

Shut up willy.. Who the hell do you think you are.. You will be sucking his cock by tonight... Now KNEEL and lubricate this strapon .. He knelt and started to soak it in his siliva...as I watched fascinated I started to play with my cock .. Oh you like this do you... Willy suck him Now and before I could say noooo wily was there

Stewarton

Grabbing my cock and pinning me down,,, I was helpless against this giant and know I couldn't resist ... His mouth bore down on me as I pushed him back , within seconds his strong sucking had me gripping the carpet .. Good boy she was saying now make him cum "she had her phone out taking pics of willy sucking my cock... Just then I felt my cock twitching an I flooded his mouth..."good boy willy " she patted his head now go and sit in the corner ... She walked over to me and in my weakened state I couldn't resist as she pulled me up by my hair and led me to the kitchen table... Flung me on it and pushed the strapon to my anus .."this is my small one , by the time your traine you'll take much bigger than this, ready !!!" I soooo wanted this yes I replied, she pushed hard and fucked me ... Slowly till it was fully in then, harder and faster.. The table moved as she pounded my ass ..she reached round and felt my cock , it was hard again.. "You do like this don't you prick" I moaned and slapped my hands into the table so that I could push back to get it in further...!!!!! All the while joy was shouting "you useless white slut, no wonder white women want black cock, you fucking slut " I was ready to cum when I heard the key in the kitchen door turn..... Jesus it's Sally .

Love this story, head spinnibg tho wondering what my neighbours could be getting up to lol

This story gets better and better keep it Cuming please

Like me keep cumming

Loving this

By *atineLadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

Brilliant!!!!!

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving it. Can't wait to read more

This is the best and most horny story iv ever read its got me hard every installment

By *apasmurfkingMan  over a year ago

Costa Del Littlehampton

Cracking story.

east sussex

Love this story and my white slut is with her black lover right now and I don't expect her home till morning

east sussex

Love this story and my white slut is with her black lover right now and I don't expect her home till morning

i need to bookmark this too

Want more

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Wow

God more please

More amazing story

Stewarton

More coming

Stewarton

It's Sally .. I screamed "quick get out the front she can't see this!!!! " I scrambled to get free frantically grabbing the edge of the table trying to pull myself away. Joy grabbed my hips "where the fuck do you think your going white scum" pulling me hard back onto her cock ... I was panicking and pleading for them to stop, she just laughed and flipped me over onto my back effortlessly, with the strapon still in my ass...she started to vigourly pound me again as she grabbed my cock , Sally pushed open the door and stood open mouthed saying "oh" her bag dropped to the floor..I was waving my hands "wait Sally I can explain , it's not as bad as it looks "I said pathetically , I had my neighbour , her friends strapon up my ass on my table and it's not as bad as it looks, who was I kidding , joy was saying " stop being such a big baby, willy would love me to be fucking him like this.... Sally stood there with her hands to her mouth in shock and her mouth itself in a big O I could see my world collapsing ... "How could you " she said then she walked up to this amazon woman Joy who was inches taller than her .. I thought she was going to slap joy .. When she said again "how could you START without me!!!!" With this she grabbed joy by the head and waist and the two of them kissed passionately on the lips... Sally hands running over joys tits ....!!!!!

By *hrissy TvTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Just love it don't stop

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

This gets better xx

Gets hotter

Don't stop now, next instalment please

Excellent story

Stewarton

I found myself gawping in shock .."what the fuck is going on " I shouted the two woman broke off the kiss and looked at me , Sally turned to joy "did he just shout at us" she smiled "I do believe he did" joy replied, I had also just realised that joy had stopped fucking me and my hips were bucking by themselves involuntary trying to hump that strapon ... "That's sweet " said Sally "ill be back in a minute" she walked off out the kitchen leaving joy looking down at me " you like that bitch!! You want me to keep fucking you" I meakly nodded " I cant fucking hear you bitchboy

Scream loud enough for your wife to hear you " "please joy keep fucking me !!!" "LOUDER you fucking white asshole she can't hear you" "PLEASE JOY CAN YOU KEEP FUCKING ME " "did you bear that Sally " she shouted through "yes he's learning but what a wimp ill be there in a minute"

am now blushing like crazy but omg id love this to be me submitting comp to joy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stewarton

God I was loving this pounding but still couldn't relax as I didn't know here Sally fitted in then I heard movement at the door and there stood my wife ... Black basque, stockings and a mask on!!!! Shit she was the white woman that had dominated wily the other night but how the fuck... She walked over to me, bent down and kissed me full on the lips ... Awwww does the liddle boy not understand yet awwww... Then she slipped a studded collar on me attached a leash and said to joy .. Make the wanker cum then we will go to your house. Ok baby and started to pound my ass again... In fact lets have some fun . Wily get over here ... SUCK HIS COCK ....

Loving this

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Book mark

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmm

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

OMG ..... My cocks bursting as much as bitch boys !!

Got to say this story has me hooked and whilstb I'd never thought about having certain things done to me or doing them to others, I do find my self wishing I was in this for real. Keep it going but more posts please the waiting is driving me sore lol

Everytime I see a new comment on this thread I think it's a new instalment and gutted when I find it's not x

you lot can move next door to me any time you like

Another fantastic story. Thank you x

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Very nice

Amazing

Loving this best story Ive read by far.

By *lascumMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Everytime I see a new comment on this thread I think it's a new instalment and gutted when I find it's not x"

Ha ha I'm exactly the same ... One of the best stories on here for some time

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Hooked great story

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Great story please give us more

Stewarton

Bloody hell

Morrrrrreeeeeeeeee

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Amazing story, can't wait to see what happens next.

Stewarton

Do we really want more !!!!

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Absolutely it's a great story.

omg yes pls pls pls pls pls pls pls dont stop xxxxxxx

Stewarton

Willy jumped up an ran over... I tried to push him off but he was a giant and used one hand to push me down.. He grabbed my cock... And deep throated me... He sucked hard as his wife pounded my ass.. I struggled hard to get him off but to no avail and had to scream as the sap in my balls rose agghhhhhj I tried to hold it back but willy seemed determined to show he was the dominant male between us both as he sucked hard ,,, I had closed my eyes shut as the sight of a man.. A black man at that sucking my cock was not a sight I wanted in my mind....but then I opened them and looked straight at joy.. She blew me a kiss " hello baby you want to show me how much you love this " oh yes please I whimpered "tough bitch I will sort you out next door , now cum in wilys mouth NOW " she was soooo stern that I cam right away.. My cock squirted out straight into wilys mouth .. He held it ALL in them

Swallowed as he held my cock on his mouth till I was dry and had asserted his place and mine in the pecking order

Stewarton

Aaggghhhh I cried as he stood up and let me go.. Joy just pulled her strapon out with a plop .. And I lay there drained , sweating and beaten ... With a collar round my neck.. Sally looked at me "tell you what joy, you and willy go next door and get cleaned up while HE showers and we will meet up in half an hour.

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Fantastic

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Fantastic!!! More ...

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmmm

Wow

do me please

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

By *hubbylover1000Man  over a year ago

godalming

A very similar thing happened to me once......... Lol

Evesham

Wow love this

Just gets better and better

Has my full attention

Stewarton

As they left .. I turned to Sally .. I had soooo many questions " no don't say a thing" she said as she placed a finger on my lips ... "Lets play and we will explain as we go or after and then you can ask questions now go" and she turned me round and patted my bum and sent me on my way " and take that collar off I don't want it wet " I rushed up the stairs removing the last of my clothes and turned the shower on .. As I let the hot water run down my back I grabbed the shampoo and started to wash my hair. As I thought about what had happened my hand went to my hardening cock , just then Sally put her round the bathroom door "and no fucking wanking , save it for later" and off she went. 5 mins later I was in my room drying off... On the bed were trousers and shirt looked out... I dried my hair and ran down the stairs... Sally was there still in her basque etc but with a coat over it... She saw my look " oh the rest of the street will know soon enough but lets enjoy ourselves first" she showed me the collar.. On it was etched " property of Sally and joy". She asked if I had enjoyed the humiliation side of it , I replied "oh god yes" she smiled and said "good " now put this on as she reached round and attached it then she added the leash...." Right from now on you kneel and walk on all fours to joys house " " but but are we going over the back way". No Sally said we go the front way .. But people will see ..,"tough you either want this or not" she opened the door walked to the threshold turned back and said "well" I looked at my wife all dressed up and realished this is what I have been yearning for in years soooo I took a deep breathe , closed. My eyes and got down on all fours and crawled out the door into the porch.

Stewarton

As Sally closed the door I looked at where I was going .. Luckily out house was a semi attached and joined onto joys ... So it was a short walk ... Sally grabbed my leash and walked on ...c'mon " and I trotted after her hoping and praying no one would see ... A car turned into the road... And headed towards us... I looked away as it drove by us.... Hoping to god they wouldn't spot me just Sally going next door..It was eve and husband dave .. They tooted and must have waved as Sally waved back "oh shit did they see me? " " I don't think we need to worry about them dear " I again shook my head at that and kept crawling....it was only seconds but felt like forever as Sally knocked on the door... "Remember that plant pot dear you knocked over " as she pointed just past me . I was shocked "I know everything "she said ....willy opened the door and stood aside to let Sally in... I could see him look for me then. He saw me and smirked ...hey look at your pet!! SHUT UP willy came Sally's reply....joy came down the stairs a vision of beauty .. She and joy kissed again and wily and I both groaned ... Joy looked down at me "wow Sally that didnt take long, think he is a natural little bitch " Sally nodded .. Would you like to show him what to expect... Joy smiled ."with pleasure "

Sally and willy went through to the living room and sat in seats on the corner of the room... This time the curtains were shut... joy walked up to me as I knelt on the floor , she smiled sweetly... Bent down "how do you like being in the toom rather than outside it watching .. i nodded... "i love it." Then she SLAPPED me on the cheek "HOW DARE YOU SPY ON ME YOU FUCKING PERVERT " and with each word slapped me again... I was stunned she grabbed my head and pulled it against her panties .. IS this what you wanted to see you prick...I muffled "nooo" well what then...willys cock? Again I shouted "nooooOOOOO" shut and she pushed me away so that I fell onto my back.. She pulled down her panties an kicked them off.. Came over to my probe body and sat down on my chest ough .. She looked down at me and then lifted her ass off my chest and lowered it down towards my face

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Epic tale!!

Very neighbourly indeed!

More to cum I suspect!!!

Evesham

It's got me hard again lol

Keep going pls

more please great story,

By *uckher4meCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Oooh please hurry up an tell me more

This story gets better and better

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

Great story

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

mmmmmmmmm

love this story ..

i would love to be they pet

More plz very horny

This has got me really horny again . And my lady is working away

By *itram23855Man  over a year ago

rotherham/fuerteventura

Love this. Off round to all my neighbors to knock their plant pots over ??

Just silly now

Stewarton

"Just silly now"

no way

Stewarton

"Just silly now"

Silly ? This from a guy with what looks like his cock fucking a chair pic on his profile lol

"Just silly now

Silly ? This from a guy with what looks like his cock fucking a chair pic on his profile lol"

hahaha thats funny as fuck

"Just silly now

Silly ? This from a guy with what looks like his cock fucking a chair pic on his profile lol hahaha thats funny as fuck "

Lol. Fantastic story thank you for taking the time to make us all horny.

Stewarton

Your welcome Vicky and chris

More please