FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > lust

lust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They stood now facing each other at the window whilst he smoked a marlboro , she was tired of the endless stupid bickering arguments they seemed to have too frequently these days , sometimes she wondered if he ever even cared anymore .

A hint of a smile danced on his lips as she gazed into his eyes ... oh how she adored him , your horny , he commented the quickening of her breath betraying her need for him again ..

Im always horny , she replied playfully as he engulfed her mouth with his tongue his hands on her breast the lust flashing in his eyes as she returned his kisses and slid her hand over his chest beneath his shirt popping his buttons , his nipple hardened beneath her fingers he pushed her head twords it and she sucked his nipple while he moaned as she greedily bit and sucked his nipple , his body so responsive to her touch

her mouth his hands were all over her , skimming her ass thru the fabric of her long skirt he pulled her right boob from her bra and sucked it ferociously ... i thought you were going out ?she whispered in his ear .. i am he said , but im going to fuck you first !

she sat on the bed as he stood over her gazing down at her she quickly undid his belt and his jeans and his cock sprang up hard and throbbing as she lowered his jeans , he watched her intently , the way a lover gazes on the woman he adores , am I yours ? she asked ...yes he replied you know you are mine ..and are you mine ? she asked as her hands caressed his shaft ...yes I am he whispered now suck my cock baby ,oh i shall ...my mouth was made for sucking your cock ...was all he recalled her saying as her hot wet mouth engulfed his throbbing pole licking along his shaft tongueing the slit and swirling her tongue around his bulbous helmet ..he almost came right then ! in her hot wet mouth , but she was clever , she knew how to read him and instead she popped her pendulous breasts out of her bra and slid his cock between them as she gazed up at him , his hands in her hair , her brown eyes watching his expression as he tit fucked her .. her beautiful big nipples hard and stiff as he rode her cleavage , fuck she had the perfect tits for this and she fucking knew it too !

She was the type of woman who got aroused when sucking cock so he knew she was already dripping wet for him , tonight , you will have my cock in all holes , your pussy your ass ..yes yes she said give it to me ,

she jumped up and he slid her skirt over her ass the horny bitch ...she never wore panties and her cunt was glistening , he bent her over the bed and impaled her on his thick cock , she gasped as he fucked her with his hands on her tits , her cunt pulsed and gripped his cock as he ploughed into her , yes she whispered , take me take me , you fucking love it dont you he roared , you love my cock in your pussy , yes , I love it , you want this cock in your ass ? he whispered ... yes she said , I want you to cum in my ass shoot your load in my ass baby ..

he flipped her on to her back spread your legs for me baby he dipped his cock into her slick pussy to lubricate it again and she felt the head invade her tiny asshole , she whimpered as he entered her , no no she cried , i cant take it it hurts ! open your ass for me open it wide , take this cock , you know you want it , good girl good girl thats it , he invaded her ass and she drew a deep breath , he began to pound her mercifully ,her breath quickened , are you going to cum with my cock in your ass ? he growled in her ear , you fucking love it , this cock in your tight little ass , come for me her orgasm gripped her as he pounded yes yes ,she cried , fuck me fuck me ,fuck me , dont stop , i love it , he filled her with his hot cum .... yes you do love it ! good girl .

He slid out of her , showered , dressedand left her there ...well he did say he was going out !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So be it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic