FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a n-ice surprise in the hospital...part 2

a n-ice surprise in the hospital...part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No way was I going home dripping wet without having that cock inside me.I walked over to the Plaza Hotel, and into the bar.I sat at the bar and ordered a Captain Morgan and .As I sipped it, I checked out the other people.If I got talking to a guy,no harm,a girls got to keep her options open.The bar was almost empty though.Couple of men in their 50's wolfing down guinness.No chance.They looked like farmers.And I dont think they have seen a shower in many a year.A couple a little younger than me both drinking bottles of heineken.Well dressed,hmmm.No.He was too skinny.I like a man to be a man.This guy probably had more cosmetics than me.Bloody metrosexuals.So last year darling.She was hot though.Wouldnt mind...The door opened,letting a cold breeze in.And there was Alex,looking damn hot in a tight t-shirt under a trendy cardigan,nice blue jeans with a cotton belt,was it cotton ? I dont know.And well polished leather shoes.And there was his mate,the other doctor who had interupted us.What the fuck ?.

"Hey sexy" said Alex."Dont worry.I only brought Raff here in case you werent here.Didnt want to look stupid.Anyway,this is Raffiqs hotel too.We're here for a month.They are short staffed,and we are with an agency".I suppose that made sense.His mate was cute enough anyway.Raffiq went to the bar and came back with a refill for me,looked like a double,a beer for Alex,and a glass of orange juice for himself."Dry-shite", I teased.But he explained they were both muslim,but Raffiq was more into it than Alex,who seemed to have plenty of bad habbits.Alex and Raffiq took turns getting the drinks in,and I was soon very tipsy.I was convinced every drink was a double,but didnt care.I wasnt paying for them.After a while,and after some very flirty comments,I felt I had enough,I stood up,and asked Alex if he wanted to finish what he had started earlier.Too bloody right he did.I staggered over to the stairs,Alex downed his pint in one go.I put one leg on the first stair,deliberately showing off my long legs."C'mon big boy", I said,and I knew half the bar heard.Fuck them.Alex came over and we were in his room as fast as we could.Alex pulled me tight and kissed me.On the lips,on the neck,then he fell to his knees in front of me.His hands went up my skirt and squeezed my bum,before pulling down my knickers in one go.He lifted up my skirt and kissed my belly,then my thighs,then my wet pussy.I groaned in ecstasy.We staggered back to the double bed.It was a twin room,one single,one double.He started licking my pussy again.He was like an expert.I knew he must have practiced,and mastered,on many women before me.So.I didnt care.He kissed me there,and nibbled my pussy lips.It was divine.I had started rubbing my tits.My 36dd tits.I felt alex remove his trousers,then his top.He had a great body.He lowered himself down on me.Face to face,and kissed me passionately.His big cock slid into me in one fluid movement.I was very wet,and he knew what he was doing.He pumped me hard,like a piston,for what seemed like a long timeThen he pulled out,and pulled back."Don't stop", I cried.But it was ok.He grabbed my stomach on one side,and without a word,turned me over.He wanted me doggystyle.Dirty bastard.Good.I loved it from behind.then,a movement caught my eye.Fucking hell.It was Raffic.Sitting on an armchair.Trousers around his ankles,wanking furiously.Holy mother of god.......part 3 to follow.....if i get nice comments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Noooooooo don't stop there !

fab as ever .. keep it coming...mmmmab the boys both play with you and each other.....

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Oh god just knew u wud have his cock so horny

Quick.... suck raff off while you're being done Doggy!

glad you went for it .... now the question is xxxxx do you or ?

» Add a new message to this topic