FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Where a wink can lead 2 - the power of the written word

Where a wink can lead 2 - the power of the written word

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

'Love it.....write some more...please totally turned me on' came charlottes reply on whatsapp. So the last two installments were written and posted....

But what took me by surprise was the response this tale got from couples women and men alike. Now as i said in part 1....idont consider myself particularly good looking but my cheekiness gets me by as well as my good manner, politeness and respectfulness. No means no!!

Some totally gorgeous people contacted me and asked if charlotte shared me, shame that we were so far away and even wentbas far as saying thestory turned them on so much their hubby had a lovely surprise waiting for them....

Wow, i never expected this....and it put a big smile on myface as well and iwill admit a nice stroking of the ego. (Ladies- us men never change lol)

One couple were very persistent and started contacting me alot and even went as far as to contact charlotte and say how lucky she was. I did say that i was just as lucky.

The lovely lady, called heather, was defintiely getting naughtier in her messages so i decided to push it and see if we could get to meet up as a 4....heather, her hubby, charlotte and myself.....

So the messaging continued but got way steamier.....

To be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But does Heather own an Aga ?

By *luey manMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Wish I had your luck Harry m8

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't leave us hanging too long Harry