FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a n-ice surprise in the hospital...part 3

a n-ice surprise in the hospital...part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in shock.Raffiq had let himself in while his mate was banging me hard.At least he didnt try to hide.Alex acted like everything was normal.I had twisted around til I was facing Raffiq.He paused.Then Alex slid his cock into me and started pumping again,hard.I turned my head around,still being fucked."You share a room?",I asked.He stopped pumping my pussy and leant forward,his cock still inside me.He grabbed my right tit in his right hand and whispered in my ear,"we share EVERYTHING".I knew what he meant.He wanted me to know.He straightened up and started pumping again.I turned around to face Raffiq again.My tits were swaying back and forward.Raffiq was grinning.He stood up,kicked his trousers aside and approached.His cock was dripping with pre-cum.He grabbed my hair with one hand,and my face with the other.He put his cock in my mouth.Oh god yes.yes..yes..yes..I came.Raffiq wasnt as well endowed as Alex.And his cock tasted different.Alex pulled his cock out suddenly.I would have protested except for 2 reasons.1, my mouth was quite full,and being fucked by Raffiq,and 2, Alex pushed his cock quickly up my ass.No rubbing it on my ass for a while the way I like it.No lube,which to be honest I never need, and certainly no asking could he, which would have been nice.So there I was.The meat in a very nice sandwich.Enjoying being spitroasted.Enjoying being fucked in the ass.Oh god.Oh god yes.My arse tightened on Alexs cock as I came again.I think Alex was caught unawares.He shot his load up my ass.He screamed in orgasm.Loudly.Very loudly.Feck him.It was his hotel.He could deal with the funny looks from the staff.Cumming with me.I always loved that.Raffiqs cock slid out of my mouth as I collapsed in a heap.Course my arse was still in the air.Alexs cock,not quite as hard now,still inside me."Hey,not fair",complained Raffiq.He lay down on the single bed,which looked as though it wasnt being used by either doc."My turn for a bj".I climbed on him.His face between my legs,and got into the 69 position."Euggh,theres cum dripping on me", he complained,but didnt sound like he minded at all.He certainly shut up when I started sucking him.In this position I was able to deepthroat him,which he obviously loved,judging by the groans of ecstasy he was making.Then he started licking my pussy.My soaking wet pussy,that must have some of Alexs taste on it,some of Alexs cum on it.He didnt care,he loved it.He was more gentle than Alex,doing it for my pleasure,as well as his.Could this get any better.I had to ask.Alex had been standing looking at us.His cock in his hand.He came over and stuck his cock in me,inches above his mates tongue."OH...OH..OH GOD..OH GOD..."I came again.this was just too good.I knew every fuck in the near future would pale in comparison.Unfairly disappointing me.I worked hard on Raffiqs cock,trying to make him cum.No joy.Not a lot of noise from him either.Was he going through the motions?.Before I could think anymore of it,never mind say anything,Alex came again.This time in my pussy,which my now was a bit sore,and would be for a day or two.Alex pulled out at last.He collapsed in the armchair that Raff had been in earlier.How much earlier? I had lost track of time.I felt Alexs cum drip out of me.I waited for Raffiq to complain again.Instead,he licked quicker.And made noises of pleaure he hadnt made earlier.I felt his cock stiffen in me, and he began thrusting wildly,all the time licking.Licking like it was the most the most delicious thing he had ever tasted,and was tasting for the first time.Or was it the first time?.Who cares.At that stage I was glad when he was finished.I wanted to go home and soak in the bath.Maybe play with myself as I relived my exciting 3some.We all lay there in silence for a few minutes,still naked.The smell of sex very noticeable in the air.Then I got dressed,and headed for the door.The two of them walked over,still naked,and kissed me,and thanked me for a wild time.Raffiq bizarely acted like a gentleman.Alex grabbed my right tit,again,his other hand grabbed my arse,pulling toward him,rubbing his cock on me.I opened the door quickly,hoping someone would be outside,and would see them naked.There was no-one there.Neither of them batted an eyelid anyway.It was obvious they wouldnt have cared if anyone had seen them.Damn."One thing dissapointed me ,by the way",I said."Not my thing, I hope ",said Alex,with a grin which told me he wouldnt have cared.Raffiq looked puzzled."No,no,you were both...more than adequate",I said,looking down at their cocks.For fucks sake.Alex looked ready to go again.He could shove it up his mates arse,as far as I was concerned.I knew I would never see them again.Didnt want to."What I meant was,I would have expected you to be more careful.Use condoms.Being doctors and all".Raffiq giggled."Actually we're nurses,baby",said Alex."But we find we have more success with the ladies,when they think we're doctors."He laughed,and his minion followed suit.No doubt who the alpha male was.And who the bitch was, I thought and smiled.Alex didnt like that.He wanted to have the upper hand."Doctors dont strap ankles baby,or spend any length of time with minor injuries",he said."Oh I know", I said,"and they dont deliver babies,difficult or not,in Tallaght.Maybe you were thinking of the Coombe or Holles Street.BABY.Ciao".And with that,I closed the door.Letting them know,that I knew.Knew all along.But was happy to play their game.On MY terms.I walked away.Smiling.Happy.But fucking sore,lol.

THE END

hope everyone enjoyed this 3some 3parter,lol. all comments appreciated.jack.x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great loved the story , part 3 def worth waiting for

thanks again..

Mmmm great 3rd installment... and loved the dripping creampie to lick up ... would have sucked your cream from Raf's cock too....brill stories xx

loved the story any more ? x

» Add a new message to this topic