FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex Slave Wife

Sex Slave Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingtime48 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newport Isle of Wight

More hours to come shortly

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thank fuck been desperate to hear more

By *orny and Sexy 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackwood

Yeah!!! can't wait to hear what's coming next.. your story is sooo horny x

By *ubslutSlaveMan  over a year ago

gracechurch street london x

Can't wait my cock is rock hard!!

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

More please this is a great story !!

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Very good

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Waiting patiently

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

So looking forward to it...

Waiting

Ditto!

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Mmm can't wait x

Please hurry.....

Come on this is killing me

We cannot wait xxxxx

By *irefighter21Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Can't wait looking forward to it. X

By *an2loveMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

?? .... Where did the early hours go? .... Would love to re-read 9 to 5, such a good story!! ... Defo need to continue!!

Newport Isle of Wight

5pm – 6pm

The bed is a sea of male flesh swamping Lana as she writhes about with hands going everywhere.One has his tongue deep in her mouth,two are sucking her tits and there are fingers in her pussy and anus,sliding in & out of her.Six raging cocks rub against her skin & then one proclaims “Im going to do her now”.They get off the bed,two men hold her legs wide open & the strongly built male gets between her legs & slides his cock deep inside her.He is soon in a high octane rhythm,gripping under her butt cheeks to give himself added thrust.He pounds into her for about 15 minutes & then lets out a loud groan as he shoots his messy load inside her.He pulls out & goes to her pussy,opening the lips to show the others his spunky load.”Me next” comes a cry & another one burys his cock inside her.He fucks the living daylights out of her,flipping her over on her front & gripping her hips & slamming his cock into her outrageously hard.She makes quiet despairing sounds as his thrusts jolt her body violently.The others cheer him on as the bed nearly jumps off the floor …. Her sighs turn into squeals as his throbbing penis rams inside her and then he lets out a loud wail & his spunk shoots inside her,flooding her uterus.

He raises her bottom & seperates her pussy lips & they watch the thick white cum run down her thighs.

“Lets give her a deouble the pleasure” proclaims another virile stud & one of them lies on the bed,pulls her onto him & slides his cock inside her,Another then positions himself between her legs,presses his bulging cock onto her arsehole & then slowly but incessantly goes right up inside her.They slowly rock her,one sliding into her pussy as the other slides out of her arse & then vica versa.Again she starts to sob quietly as their cocks split her in two.The guy with his cock in her arse then starts to fuck her harder and deeper.Tears run down her face as he doesn’t let up for one second.Harder …… & Harder …… her body convulsing from the feeling his cock is making inside her arse.On & On …… the 3 bodies now in a watery motion of sex …. Her little butt cheeks shaking as the two men build up the intensity of their motions ……. The bed makes creaking noises & the others stare transfixed as she takes every angry inch of their rock hard cocks.”Give it to her harder” shouts one of the spectators which the two men duly oblige.It seems to go on for an eternity before one of them shoots his cum deep inside her arse,quickly followed by the other in her pussy.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …….. the men come out of her & hold her little hips up so the others can see the cummy mess they have made.”sweet” utters one of the others ….. Now,its time to leave her with Dan.The others snigger & they all leave the room leaving her alone with Dan.His rippling athletic body is enhanced with a very big thick hard cock.He lies her on her back & pushes his cock inside of her.”We are going to get to know each other very well in the next couple of hours” Her eyes roll back in her head as he slides in and out of her slowly,his cock ably lubricated by the other mens spunk inside of her.

“Lets go out for a bit lads ….. hes going to be in there for ages” The others leave the flat & go to the local bar,leaving Lana & Dan in a writhing tangle of flesh ……………

6pm – 7pm soon ……………………………

Leeds

Hope all that spunk in her doesn't get wasted

Hot story.

Very hot very horny can't to hear more

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chesterfield

Brilliant and so horny!! Congratulations on a fabulous tale .... Looking forward to the next instalment. .... Est your heart out Mr Grey!!

oxford

Have followed this from the start

Extremely Hot and extremely well written

Hot hot hot and very well written . I'm loving it . The next hour can't come soon enough

By *apasmurfkingMan  over a year ago

Costa Del Littlehampton

Keep it going

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Very hot

Spectacular!!

xx

eve

By *riggboyMan  over a year ago

brigg

Holy shit this is hot!x

Newport Isle of Wight

6pm – 7pm

I have been trying to text her for over an hour but have heard nothing back.I think of her little body & wondering what she is going through.As before,I am filled with a sense of dread yet excitement knowing that she is being filled by other mens cocks.I am ignorant to the fact that at that very moment,a youngish stud is sliding in & out of her …………

Back at the flat,Lanas pussy is undergoing a very intense slow fucking.His thick veiny cock piercing into her deep.He whispers to her “I am going to fuck you til youre sore baby” ….. She starts begging him to give her a rest but his response scares her when he says “If I have to tie you up,I will.I want to fuck you til you are pleading with me to stop” She struggles a little to try & get some relief from his cock but he grips her tight & continues the relentless penetration.”I think I’ll have you bent over for half an hour so i can watch my cock disappear in & out of you” He pulls her off the bed & takes her by the hair into the lounge.He bends her over a table & then starts tieing her up very tightly so she cannot move an inch.Her legs are spread apart & her hips are resting on the edge of the table.His cock then slides between her trembling little buttocks & thrust after thrust rocks the table til it creeks loudly.He grabs hold of her long hair & pulls her back on every forward lunge into her pussy.He gazes madly at her little behind being infiltrated robotically by his now ever thickening cock.She sobs again which does nothing but make him increase the speed of his thrusts inside her.The unerring fuck continues ….. She now starts to gasp for air as he continues to bury his manhood inside her.The half hour ends & he unties her at which point she slumps in a heap on the floor by his feet.He emits an evil sounding chuckle,grabs her by the hair and drags her back to the bedroom.Flinging her on the bed,he grabs the rope again & spreadeagles her on the bed & climbs back between her legs,”We are nowhere near done yet little one”.Back inside her,his thrusts become noticeably harder and her head flings from side to side……………….

Back at Mr Ds,he is once more on the phone to another contact.”Hi Lionel,I will have her back in an hour or so.Do you want to collect her from here or shall I bring her to you?” Lionel is a fierce looking burly man in his late 50s,with a bushy beard & moustache.He is a member of a Male Domination group who hire women to be spanked,caned,etc aswell as any sexual preference that the men want.They have a small club premises on the outskirts of town where they meet to have fun.”Bring her to the club” he tells Mr D.

Back at the flat,Lana is being drilled so relentlessly that her whole body is now convulsing.Dan continues to penetrate her pussy like a machine & starts to intensify even harder.The others return to the flat,one saying “Hes still doing her now!” They all go into the bedroom & the final bloke who hasn’t had her strips and goes to the top of the bed,pressing his cock in her now gaping mouth.”I’m going to shoot my load in your little arse baby” he smugly tells her.Dan pulls out of her & lies on the bed and pulls her onto him.Lifting her arse into the air & spreading her legs,he positions her ready for the other one to fuck her arse.With both inside her,they go at it frantically and the only sound coming from her is a muffled despairing grunt.Once more,the bed nearly jumps off the floor as they hammer into her.Then,Dan lets out a wailing sigh and explodes his cum into her.Almost simultaneously,the other groans and burys his cock as deep in her arse as he can and cums.All 3 bodys slump on the bed and all is still.Around her pussy & arse,the spunk starts to run out.They dismount her & she curls in a ball on the bed.

“Ring to get her picked up Dan” one of them says.We’re all going to the pub in a bit.

7pm – 8pm coming soon …………………..

Wow! Wow! Wow!

xx

eve

I'm wet

oxford

Fantastic.

Leeds

Wow brilliant absolutely love it

Next hour can't cum quick enough

By *ILLxxxMan  over a year ago

Durham

someone give Dan my number ...

Most enjoyable

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

pinxton

Absolutely amazing read, can't wait for more

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow x

aberdeen

More please

Amazing

Horny story!x

By *5happycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tooting / dept 23 France

playing hard with my clit and tits waiting for the next hour

God u will be playing a long time its like waiting for Cameron to do what he promised waiting for the op to post lol

"playing hard with my clit and tits waiting for the next hour"

Next chapter please...soooon

By *andboyMan  over a year ago

kings lynn

Newport Isle of Wight

Will be posting the next hour soon ..... just been busy working away

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

Can't wait

Can not wait for the rest

By *errydaviesMan  over a year ago

northwest

Just read from start to finish nearly loosing control countless times! Cant wait for the next install!

Can't wait for more!! This is so horny!

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Can't wait for more

More plz

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More xx

By *atineLadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

Bookmark.

Love this

Loving it. Can't wait for more.

By *egan2743Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Very hot

shropshire

More

By *lwayshorny2009Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Three weeks between parts wtf

could have written a novel in that time lol

pinxton

some one should take over and carry on this story

Thought she was there for 24 hours...not 24 days

"Thought she was there for 24 hours...not 24 days "

Ooooo....

Newport Isle of Wight

Been away working with no spare time ...... if someone wants to carry it on please do .... or i'll do the next hour when i can .....

Will be 24 months lol

"Thought she was there for 24 hours...not 24 days "

mmooorreee

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Been away working with no spare time ...... if someone wants to carry it on please do .... or i'll do the next hour when i can ..... "

Great story, waiting with baited breath. When your ready.

Newport Isle of Wight

7pm – 8pm

I haven’t heard anything from her for over 3 hours & I check my phone every 5 minutes hoping to find out anything that is happening.My phone then beeps & I fumble frantically to click on the message from Mr D.I read ***she is full of cum & very sore ….. just going to collect her & take her somewhere else.that’s all I am willing to tell you*** ….. The phone goes dead! Its now been 8 hours since I left her at Mr Ds.Now I have discovered that she has other mens cum inside her.I have no idea how hard & long she has been fucked and whats in store for her next.

Mr D turns up at the flat to collect her.She is still laying curled on the bed with spunk running from her pussy and arse.”Come on darling …. You have another appointment” He pulls her up from the bed,wraps her coat around her & takes her back to his car.Her hair has cum in too and drying spunk on her face.”You have been a naughty girl haven’t you! The gentlemen im taking you to now will enjoy correcting your behaviour.

They arrive at the club.He leads her to the door,rings the bell and leaves her stood on the doorstep.She stands there quivering for quite a while before the door opens & Lionel (the group leader) grabs her by her hair and drags her inside.There are a dozen or so in the club,mainly men in their 50s & 60s.Most are big men,some very fat and all of them quite intimidating looking.”This is Lana gentlemen” Lionel announces.”You will all be getting to know her and more importantly,she will be getting to know you” He then takes her coat off and Lana stands before them with her head down. “Get on your knees Lana and go and meet them all.All the men unzip their trousers and get their cocks out.Some have quite big weapons & some are already precumming.”I think you know what to do dear” Lana goes to them on all fours and one by one takes their cocks in her mouth.Each of them gets rock hard and she sucks them all tenderly which seems to make quite a lot of them precum.her mouth becomes a sticky mess as she goes from cock to cock.

A very large overweight man (Gregory) announces “ I think I’ll take her to the interview room for a little introduction” He takes Lana by the arm & lerads her to a small almost cupboard like room with just a chair in it.Its very dark & dank in there.He pushes her to her knees & then strips in front of her.”Before I spank your little bottom,you are going to give me a nice long suck”.He pulls her head onto his now throbbing cock & forces it right down her throat.Yanking her head back & forth,she is forced to take it deep into her throat. “Now ….. come & bend over my knee.I’m going to warm those little butt cheeks of yours up”.He pulls her across his lap & then begins to spank her very hard & fast,His big hands land visciously across her quivering bottom & she begins to sob as he spanks her more and more.As his spasnking gets harder he offers her a deal.”I will now take you back into the main room where you will lick my arse & balls in front of all the others.If you don’t do it,we will come back in here & I will be more severe with you” She nods begrudgingly and the spanking stops.”Up you get girl” He grabs her roughly by the arm & leads her back into the main room.

“Gather round gentleman,Me & Lana have come to an agreement.She will now show you all how well shge can lick my arse & balls”

He gets on all fours with his legs spread apart.”In you go girl …. Show the others what a good little girl you are”

Lana kneels inbetween his legs and presses her face into his spread buttocks.Her tongue starts to slide over his arsehole and around his balls.”Push your tongue into my hole girl” Lana does as he says to stop having to go back the small room.”Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s a good girl ….. keep doing trhat and I will give you a nice thick load of my cum” Her tongue slides in and out and his breath quickens …… He stands up,faces her and pushes her head back and rests his raging hard cock on her mouth “Aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” A really thick load of steaming cum ouzes out of his cock and into her mouth,nearly filling it up.She gags on the taste of it but he forces her mouth shut and orders her to swallow it all.She gulps a few times before managing to get it all down into her tummy.

“Must be going ….. the Mrs has the dinner on” he says to the rest.He dresses & leaves.

Lana is knelt on the floor & the rest start to gather around her …….

8pm – 9pm soon ………….

brigg

Amazing!x

Looking forward to it

oxford

Thank you.

Very horny

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

Very horny indeed

Absolutely amazing storie, can't wait for more

pinxton

Pussy tingling and wet keep it coming

By *ouble_CreamCouple  over a year ago

cheltenham

Mmmm. Fuck. Just read it all from the beginning to here....can't wait for more! X

It just gets better xx

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Oh yes

Leeds

Again just great... And plenty more left to put her through her paces.

cant wait for next hour!!

xx

eve

Southall

Brilliant

shropshire

More xx

More soon plz

soon soon soon!!!

Brilliant x

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

Fantastic, can't find the first post can someone post a link please.

"Fantastic, can't find the first post can someone post a link please. "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/430061

london

Thank you. It's fantastic. Can wait to continue reading

By *ookie_21Woman  over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Wow

shropshire

More XX

Really enjoyed this story!

Newport Isle of Wight

8pm – 9pm

Lana is surrounded by all the men & their hands grope her all over.An elderly gent then grabs her by her hair & drags her off to the gents toilet.It is old with a small grubby shower in it.he pushes her into the shower and makes her sit down in it.He stands over her and begins peeing all over her face and body.it is a long pee and she is sat in it all as he finishes.The door goes and another man comes in.He pulls her towards him and presses his cock into her mouth.”Have a little drink darling” as he starts to urinate right down her throat.Her mouth overflows with his piss & she gags as it fills her mouth.”Swallow what you can little one” She gulps and takes a big mouthful into her tummy.

Another big burly man comes in naked with a raging hard on.He steps into the shower,Lifts her up facing him & then rocks her up & down on his cock.”Once ive come inside you,I will take you back to the room where you are going to be caned by quite a few gentlemen” She writhes around on his cock like a little rag doll.”Oh baby …… I’m going to fill your pussy with my seed” He stiffens,pulls her little body right down on his fully inserted cock,and starts coming in fountains inside her.”Can you feel it all inside you sweetness?” “Yes sir” she whimpers and he slides his cock out of her,instantly releasing a warm river of spunk from her pussy and runs down her thighs.

“Now ….. you are a really bad girl & I am going to take you back into the room where I want you to bend over a frame that is set in place for you.Quite a few of them are keen to put some stripes across that naughty little bottom of yours” He smirks as he says it “Oh no no please don’t ….. I will be good” Lana pleads as she is led back to the main room.Half a dozen men are stood by the caning bench,each holding a cane.”Nooooooooooooo please don’t please” she begs.4 men lift her up & drape her across the bench.They all then start to restrain her wrists,ankles,thighs and stomach so she cannot move an inch.

A small table is placed in front of where her head is hanging and a wine glass is put on it.Lionel then crouches down in front of her & says “OK darling,you are to suck each man until he cums into the wine glass.When all the men have cum,you will drink everything in the glass and the caning will stop” Ohhhhhhhh no please please no …… let me do anything but this” she sobs.”You will do as youre told my dear.There are some very mean men here who will love caning you”

The first man positions his cock by her mouth & as soon as it is in,another whips the cane across her little bottom.”Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she lets out a deep groan.Thwack …… “ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Thwack “owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”

The stripes appear on her quivering cheeks as she sucks the ever precumming cock in her mouth.He pulls out of her mouth & shoots a thick creamy load into the wine glass.

One by one,the men get her to suck them off & shoot into the glass.Thwackkkkkkkkkkkkk ….. each man takes turns to give her little bottom 6 hard whips of the cane & her bottom is covered in deep red stripes ….. she sobs constantly during her ordeal and finally the last man shoots a big thick wad of cum into the glass.

He then holds the glass to her lips and she starts to drink the white sticky mess from it.gulping to get it all down her as the cane still cuts into her poor little cheeks.She slurps the last drops of her manspunk cocktail & the caning stops.

I am at home with the tv on but my mind is wandering …. The space next to me on the couch accentuates the fact that she is with other men and undergoing god knows what …. I check my fone again but there is no messages …..

9pm – 10pm soon ……………

harwich

Durham

She's a lucky girl, wish I could meet a group of blokes like this

pinxton

Forest Of Dean

Bet she couldn't sit down for days afterwards

oxford

Thank you once again

By *untimesuk777Man  over a year ago

bristol

Looking forward to more of this very good

hi all got to see this as full story xx

brigg

Love it!xx

Damn!

8 - 9pm is disappointing & just a bit wrong.

More plz

pinxton

"8 - 9pm is disappointing & just a bit wrong."
we liked it apart from the watersports

Getting as bad as Jack Bauer

I can just see her caned arse now . All red and covered in welts

"8 - 9pm is disappointing & just a bit wrong."

I wnjoyed the early hours, but would like an indication that she is actively consenting. At the moment it just feels like she's a piece of meat. (Her)

Southall

More please

pinxton

"8 - 9pm is disappointing & just a bit wrong.

I wnjoyed the early hours, but would like an indication that she is actively consenting. At the moment it just feels like she's a piece of meat. (Her)"

wont more please

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Deliciously kinky Although I think Tina would opt out of the 8-9pm slot ;

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

shropshire

Awesome x

It is in the story and fantasy section . So do please carry on . It does get me hard and horny reading every part .

I wnjoyed the early hours, but would like an indication that she is actively consenting. At the moment it just feels like she's a piece of meat. (Her)"

Stories and fantasy section . That is all I say .

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I love the jeapardy aspect. Spanked until they all cum, a great part of the story for me.

Althougb I do list ws as an interest, I think in this story it want necessary. I think Id like to hear more about how she enjoys the stimulation of all these men!

I wnjoyed the early hours, but would like an indication that she is actively consenting. At the moment it just feels like she's a piece of meat. (Her)

Stories and fantasy section . That is all I say . "

Not sure what your point is. But mine is this: because it's feeling a tad abusive right now as the indication is, so far, that she is in distress, I'm not enjoying reading it. (Her)

Newport Isle of Wight

the story will not contain any more activity of the last hour but if anyone wants to hear more about that fetish please contact me & i can do a story for you

By *icknjoCouple  over a year ago

staines

This is the fantasy section if you don't like it then don't continue to read it.

Swing time 48 please continue this story and don't leave anything out.

Chesterfield

Op you should not let yourself be censored. You are doing a wonderful job of exploring sexuality in all its guises! I hope you will continue to let your imagination roam where you and your characters want or have to go! Of course, some practices will not be to everyone's taste but that is the ultimate reflection on life!! Lastly, and apart from anything else, your writing is extremely horny snd physically and mentally stimulating and brightens up the monotone vanilla lives of many of your readers!! Go for it!!

Well said writers don't change books or leave bits out because it's not to one or 2 readers taste

"This is the fantasy section if you don't like it then don't continue to read it.

Swing time 48 please continue this story and don't leave anything out.

"

london

"Op you should not let yourself be censored. You are doing a wonderful job of exploring sexuality in all its guises! I hope you will continue to let your imagination roam where you and your characters want or have to go! Of course, some practices will not be to everyone's taste but that is the ultimate reflection on life!! Lastly, and apart from anything else, your writing is extremely horny snd physically and mentally stimulating and brightens up the monotone vanilla lives of many of your readers!! Go for it!!"
()

Im still enjoying it op

oxford

This story is great and so is the writer... I enjoy the fact someone is being used and abused, but she is also enjoying it, (she is cumming) so please write some more along those line....

I would love to be gamgbanged by a group of men and women, used for their pleasure over mine....

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

The story yes story is great please let us have more

More please . It is stories and fantasies .

keep it coming

aberdeen

Keep it coming great story

"This story is great and so is the writer... I enjoy the fact someone is being used and abused, but she is also enjoying it, (she is cumming) so please write some more along those line....

I would love to be gamgbanged by a group of men and women, used for their pleasure over mine...."

Is she cumming? Strange how interpretations can so differ as I'm not reading that, I'm reading that she is in distress. And as I don't get turned on by stories of non-consensual abuse, I will take other's advice and not continue reading it.

Newport Isle of Wight

Just a big thank you to all the posts ..... i know i cant please everyone but glad that its turning quite a lot of you on ..... This is a story by the way ..... that means a fantasy and it comes straight from my balls lol ...... lots more sex ideas coming up but may be a few more days before i can post again ..... please also contact us with any fantasies you might have or post on this thread ..... sex is just as important in the mind as in the body ..... go for it people

Southall

"Just a big thank you to all the posts ..... i know i cant please everyone but glad that its turning quite a lot of you on ..... This is a story by the way ..... that means a fantasy and it comes straight from my balls lol ...... lots more sex ideas coming up but may be a few more days before i can post again ..... please also contact us with any fantasies you might have or post on this thread ..... sex is just as important in the mind as in the body ..... go for it people "

Hope this story continues. Best story I've read in a while

Newport Isle of Wight

First part of 9pm - 10pm

9pm – 10pm

Mr D turns up at the club to collect Lana …… “oh …. Poor baby” he says as he sees her sore little bottom.”Go and give each one a nice kiss & thank them for what they’ve done to you.She does as he asks & kisses each man & thanks them.

“OK darling,lets get you back to my house ….. I’m going to give you a hard fuck before your next little adventure” She puts her coat on & follows Mr D to his car.”Im going to take you down to my shed where its pretty not very comfortable and I’m going to fuck you on the floor.When I’m finished with you,I want you to stay in the shed & wait for the men I send down to you.”

Back at the house,they go through his front door & he immediately tears her coat off and pushes her down on her knees.He drops his trousers & pants & pushes his cock in her mouth,pushing his swollen head right to the back of her throat.

“Right girl,I’m taking you down to the shed” He grabs her arm roughly and leads her out into the garden & down to a decrepit old shack.Inside it is just an old wooden interior with rough floorboards and some old tools scattered about with a bench in the corner.”Get on the floor ….. and open your legs” She does as he tells her & he gets inbetween her legs and pushes his raging hard cock into her right to the hilt and holds it there as she moans.He then starts to pump his cock in and out of her.Her sore little cheeks being pressed down on the rough floorboards.He knows her little bottom will be hurting and presses down on her with every thrust.The pounding goes on for quite some time before he pulls out,goes up to her mouth,tells her to open and shoots a creamy wadge right into it.

rest of this hour coming soon

pinxton

Durham

love this story ...

Fantastic story, cant wait for next instalment

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Xx

Keep it coming x

harwich

Forest Of Dean

Leeds

Back on track!!

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Wow well written enjoying every you're ,carry on great work x

More plz

More please

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Please please give us more

Great thread. I'm amazed she's not died through excess jizz consumption

Newport Isle of Wight

9pm - 10pm - 2nd part

Some of his cum has shot over her face and he gets an old tea stained spoon from the bench and scoops it up and feeds her with it.He stands over her and tells her to stay where she is and there will be others coming down to see her

She lies on the dirty floor lifeless as Mr D goes back to the house.the doorbell goes and a very tall man in his 30s,powerfully built is stood on the doorstep."come in stefan,she is ready for you" Stefan is German with looks to match that nations stereotype."have you just had her?" He asks.”For the second time today yes” he says with a smirk on his face.Stefan is very much into rough sex in dirty places so the shed is an ideal setting for his needs.He heads down there while Mr D is making another phone call.”Hello Adrian.... I have the girl here and she is just going to get a hard seeing to from someone and then you can enjoy yourself with her” Adrian is an overweight man in his early 70s with a sweaty complexion and clothes to match his physique.”I’ll come round in a bit & maybe watch before i have her” he says in a pervy sort of way.

The shed door swings open .... Lana looks up to see the big man in the doorway.”Oh god” she sighs as he goes in and starts to undress.Just in his pants,his huge frame stands over her and the bulge starts to grow as he pulls her to her knees.He presses her face onto his now huge manhood covered by his pants.the precum seeps through them and then he pulls them down to reveal his raging hard thick sticky cock.He forces it into her mouth and pushes it to the back of her throat and holds it there as she gags.Then he pulls out,pushes her onto the floor and gets between her trembling legs.Instantly he slides his thick throbbing manhood right up inside her and begins to fuck her hard.Her groans are desperate as his big body impales her to the shed floor with each searing thrust.He has her nearly bouncing of the floor as his aggressive thrusts getting even more intense.He then pulls out & turns her over & pulls her up onto all fours then buries his cock back into her pussy.He sees her little cheeks covered in stripes and red from her last experience and then begins to fuck her ferociously .... His lower stomach slapping against her behind as is his cock rams into her .... He grabs hold of her hair and pulls her head back with each outward thrust .... Harder and harder and harder .... Then he pulls out,lifts her up so her legs are wrapped around his waste and he starts fucking her stood up as she holds him around his neck ......

Adrian is at the door of Mr Ds ..... He goes in and after a few words with him,goes down to the shed .... Going in he sees Lanas little red bottom being lifted up and down on stefans cock and immediately gets his cock out and plays with himself.He has quite a small cock and it soon starts to get hard and leaks long threads of precum .... Stefan now takes her over to the old bench,pushes her face down over it and slams his cock back inside her.Before long the bench is bouncing and banging as his violent thrusts get even harder.Her little head is pulled back by him and she is letting out squeals from her breath.When it seemed like she would pass out,Stefan lets out a huge growl & shoots his hot load inside her.He holds his cock inside her for a few minutes before pulling out,lifting her up & lying her back on the floor where he found her ..... And leaves ..... Adrian gets undressed,his puffy body now moving towards her ...........

10pm - 11pm soon ......

pinxton

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Loving it .

Southall

Great

oxford

Like it more please

keep it going

Newport Isle of Wight

10pm - 11pm

I am wondering whether to go to bed knowing my little wife is being used and abused by god knows who.

Back at the shed,Adrian has straddled her face so his big arse is smothering her .... “lick from my balls to my arse young lady” In her now delirious state,she does as he asks.This excites him a lot and he produces an amazing amount of precum that runs down his cock and onto his balls ... With her tongue wiggling about on his arsehole he tells her to go slowly back to his balls.Her tongue goes back and comes across the sticky goo of his precum.As she licks it all off,more seeps from his cock and a stream of precum runs from his cock into her mouth.Her eyes squeeze tight from the taste of it all.

After a good while in that position,he gets off and pushes his big body on top of her ... His cock slides into her and he starts rocking on top of her.She is completely covered by his big torso and after a while of him fucking her he starts to sweat quite a bit.He grinds his cock in and out of her slowly and incessantly,all the time sweating more and more.Her little body is soaked in his man sweat as she is fucked by him.His breathing increases and she knows he is about to cum.”im going to put all my cream inside you now” he whispers to her and then releases a huge amount of spunk into her pussy.She feels it all flooding inside her.”Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was good” he says as he pulls out of her and then watches his sticky seed run from her pussy.He takes the spoon from the bench and scoops the cum up from her pussy and feeds it to her.She lies there soaked in his sweat as he leaves the shed.No sooner had he left than another man appears in the doorway.He is in his 50s,tall with a long beard.He disrobes to reveal another very big cock.

Almost immediately,he gets on the floor,spreads her legs & starts to fuck her.His long hard cock slides in and out of her robotically and his rhythm doesnt alter at all.15 minutes pass and he keeps grinding into her ..... She starts to make uncomfortable grunting noises as his pounding continues.Her bottom getting sorer from the constant pressure of him.Another 15 minutes ..... No let up ...... She is now quietly squealing as he grinds his cock into her pussy ...... Another 15 minutes ....... He keeps going and going .... Her eyes roll and her head rocks from side to side as she lets out louder howls ...... Finally,he says “Look at me ....... I am about to cum deep in you” She stares at him and sees his face contort & then feels his hot spunk shoot inside her.”Good Girl ... I have enjoyed you a lot” He gets up & leaves ....... Mr D then goes in & tells her to get up.You deserve a little rest darling ..... Lets go to bed ........

11pm - midnight coming soon

Loving her being used as a fuck toy

oxford

Thank you again

Rock hard here after reading that

Keep coming back to this every now and then and then immediately regret it as I can't stand up for a while

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

pinxton