FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Will they won't they continued, they will

Will they won't they continued, they will

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/428565#message_8540896

Sean remained sat as the door to the living room opened. Any sign from him or Amy could let Sarah know what had happened. He just hoped that that was not Amys intention.

"er Sean " Sarah muttered nervously, "you remember Amy don't you? She helped me the other day when I got my bag snatched."

"er yeah, hello again" Sean said, casting Amy a quick glance.

"I've invited her here, because I think, well I wanted, and I hoped we wanted" Sarah waffled

"it's ok hun" Amy interrupted "perhaps it's best if I explain. " she stood in front of Sean. "Sarah is bored of your sex life Sean" she said

"well no, Er that's not what I meant, it's more just a bit of..."

"shhhh hun" Amy said, "Sean understands, dont you Sean?

He looked her up and down she was wearing her boots, the ones he had seen on his first night with her in the club. But covering the rest, was a large rain coat, tied tight with a belt

What is your game Sean thought to himself as he looked directly into her eyes.

She smiled as if she could read his mind and said "well I imagine you're wondering why I'm here. You see Sean, since Sarah and I met, with become friends, and when she learned what I do, she asked me for some tips. You see Sean, I'm a lap dancer. And your wife asked me for some tips on how to spice up your sex life. I told her it would be better if I...."

She bit her lip, the way the drove Sean mad

"...well I guess you can learn that bit for yourself.

She looked at Sarah "I know this new for you both, but maybe some drinks"

"oh yes, of course, sorry" Sarah flustered "I was... Er just nervous that"

"I'll have a beer" Amy interrupted again, "and I'm sure Sean will have the same."

"ok" Sarah smiled and walked off towards the kitchen.

Amy watched her leave and quick as flash bent down to Sean and whispered in his ear " hmmm your wife has such a sexy little arse, this is going to be fun"

A moment later, Sarah returned with 3 beers.

"excellent" Sarah said,drinking her beer and looking directly at Sarah. "let's get started shall we"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes yes yes yes yes ......

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

great, second part, this must be fun

Amy sat on the sofa opposite Sean, she crossed her left leg over her right, flashing the stockings that she had on under her long coat.

She sat back, took a long drink from her beer and looked at Sean, sitting on the other sofa and Sarah, still standing behind him, her eyes never blinking for what seemed to be an eternity to sean.

Then she looked Sarah, smiled and spoke.

"so tell me hun, what one thing would you wish for from your husband sex wise?"

Sarah took a nervous drink of her beer "well I guess I'd just like him to be a bit more spontaneous, "

Good" Amy said, "and you Sean? How do you wish Sarah would be?"

"nothing" Sean said "shes perfect " he rubbed her hand and gestured for her to sit next to him. Sarah walked round the sofa and sat next to him

"oh, I see" Amy said to them both "well in that case I'm not needed" she stood up and walked towards the door

"please don't go" Sarah begged, "I want you to teach me to be more like you"

Amy stopped, turned, looked at Sarah for a moment "stand up " she said

Sarah did as she was told, standing in the middle of the room in her sexy school uniform outfit. Amy slowly walked around her, looking her up and down as if inspecting her

Amy grabbed Sarahs hair and pulled her head back. Sarah squealed in shock

"you want him to be spontaneous like this? She asked

"yes" Sarah nodded as Amy kissed her neck

"touch you unexpectedly like this?" Amys hands were instantly on the side of Sarahs thighs, sliding up, lifting her skirt to reveal the thong she was wearing underneath

Amy turned back to sean "I'll ask you one more time, how do you want you wife to be?"

Sean looked at his wife, standing there, so shy, almost shaking, as this sexy, gorgeous young thing held her skirt up, basically displaying his own wife to him. His mind raced with answers, what would be right, what would be wrong. He decided Sarah must want this or she wouldn't have invited Amy to be here.

He stood and walked over to Sarah, he grabbed her face, firmly but not roughly. He looked her deep in her eyes, she looked back, all those years together, all that love they shared could be seen in her stare.

"make her our slut" he said to Amy

Oh hell yeah!!!

Good to see this back

"Good to see this back "

Thank you, down to the nitty gritty tomorrow

Excellent.

Amy smiled, she slowly walked around Sarah, inspecting her, looking her up and down

"would you like that?" She asked

"would you like to be a slut for your husband and I?"

"yes " Sarah replied

"hmm good" Amy said, she grabbed Sarah around the waist with both hands clenched together behind Sarahs back. She turned to look at Sean, "be a good boy and put some music on " she told him. Then turned to Sarah and kissed her passionately full on the mouth, her tongue exploring Sarahs mouth.

Sarahs body went rigid, her shoulders tightening and her legs starting to shake

Amy pulled back but continued to hold Sarah around the waist. She looked into her eyes. "first real kiss from a girl?" Amy asked

Sarah nodded "first real kiss from anyone other than Sean" she said

Amy looked confused

"Sarah was 14 when we first met" Sean answered

"aw that's sweet" Amy said looking at Sarah "and you honestly haven't kissed anybody else in all that time?"

"no" Sarah said. She said it so convincingly that both Amy and sean knew she was telling the truth

"hmm I'm going to enjoy you" Amy said

Sean was now standing by them both, the music playing in the background.

Amy loosened her grip on Sarah "I think your wife is going to need another drink. In fact I think we are all going to need more drinks.

"ok " Sarah said turning away

"no no no" Amy grabbed her "you are staying right here with me. Sean, be a darling, 3 beers

When he returned, he noticed Amy was whispering something in Sarahs ear, they were both smiling

"good" Amy said out loud on seeing Sean, "the drinks" she took two beers from Sean and handed one to Sarah. "drink" she said "you need to relax. And you!!!" she said turning to sean, you need to sit back and enjoy the show

All 3 took big swigs from their beers. Amy looked right into Sarahs eyes "from this moment on, when in private with me, or when Sean is here, you will call me mistress or miss Amy. Do you understand? "

Sarah matched Amys gaze "yes mistress, I do"

"good " replied Amy "now take off my coat"

Sarah stepped forward and pulled on the belt tightened around Amys waist, it came loose at first and then open. She undid the 4 buttons and opened the coat. She lifted it off her shoulders and it fell to the ground. Amy was wearing a black basque with hold up stockings and her boots. She was wearing no panties at all, her shaven pussy on display for Sarah and sean to see.

Amy took on step towards Sarah "it's time you learned to be less stiff and how to kiss a girl" she lifted on hand and grabbed the back of Sarahs head, pulling her in towards her. She specifically used the hand furthest from Sean. Giving him a full unobstructed view as her lips met Sarahs yet again, this time didn't freeze. This time Sarah kissed her back, this time Sarah liked it

Great to hear more.

Loving it, keep going

So glad its back

Getting interesting

More please

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good so far!

Bristol, Thornbury

Sean fidgeted on the sofa, as he watched his wife kiss this girl who had filled his mind for weeks, and she was clearly enjoying it. She moaned as amys hands explored her body and sarah started to touch amy as she relaxed more and more.

Amy opened her eyes and looked directly at sean as he nervously sipped on his drink. She stopped kissing sarah and whispered in something in her ear sean couldnt hear.

Sarah stepped back, she looked at amy, the look on her face showed she was unsure about something. She then looked at sean with the same unsure glance.

"Oh sweetie" amy said to her with a fake smile on her face, "you know I think you're amazing, but dont ever keep me waiting".

"No Miss Amy" sarah said. And with that she walked towards sean , knelt between his legs and unzipped his fly, she reached in and pulled his semi hard cock free. She looked at him as she gave it three strokes, feeling it hardening in her hand. "I want you to enjoy watching me" she said to him "im going to be a slut for you with Amy, please wank while you watch "

Sean ran his left hand through his wifes hair while grasping his cock with his right"

"I love you" he said smiling

She smiled back then turned and walked towards amy who had sat on the other sofa. Sarah straddled amys thighs, lifting her skirt up so sean got a full view of her arse as she lowered herself down onto her Mistress, their mouths meeting as she did so. Amys hands came down sarahs back and grabbed her arse firmly

Amy leaned around her so she could see sean sitting there, his cock in his hand staring at them. "Ive been sending your wife videos of me lapdancing, sean." She said to him "shall we see if she learned anything?"

Sean simply nodded "hmm mm"

Amy looked sarah in the eye and smiled "dance for me slut"

Sarah started to grind on Amys lap, Amy looking into her eyes as she did. Sarah ran her nails along Amy thighs and lent back, her hands running along and down Amys legs and boots until they reached the floor, her back arched and her head bent over near to the floor itself, while her thighs gripped Amy preventing her from falling, she lowered her head back further allowing her to look at Sean from upside down, he was sitting there stroking his cock, smiling. From this angle both he and Amy had a great view along sarahs chest and stomach, seeing her breasts rise and fall as she shimied herself back up to come face to face with Amy again. They kissed again for a second then Sarah was standing and walking away. she walked to the wall opposite Amy and pressed herself against it, looking back at Amy sitting on the sofa she bit her bottom lip

"oh fuck" Sean spluttered seeing his wife do Amys trademark move that had blown his mind everytime he'd seen her do it

Amy laughed "see something you like Sean?" she asked

he nodded and drank his beer, trying to look calm, not to give the game away.

Amy was up on her feet in a second "stay there" she demanded to Sarah, who nodded and continued to dance close to the wall. Amy sat next to Sean, without saying a word she knocked his hand away from his cock and grabbed it herself. She gave it a few good strokes and he moaned in pleasure.

"now" she said looking at Sarah "do that move again".

Sarah backed up against the wall, pushed her body flat, her tits pushed up and forward in the ush up bra under her school blouse. Just as she went to bite her lip Amy wanked Seans cock hard and fast for a few seconds, he moaned in pleasure. she leaned in and whispered in his ear "who do you want most? me or her"

He turned his head to look directly at Amy and nodded at her

she smiled "good boy"

She then turned to Sarah "come here, on your knees" Sarah walked forward and knelt between Seans legs

Amy offered his cock towards Sarahs mouth and said "do it", Sarah leaned forward and took her husbands cock in her mouth.

Amy got down behind Sarah, her hand rubbing over her arse, pulling her thong to the side before her fingers found Sarahs pussy.

"oh god" sarah breathed before returning to sucking Seans cock. Amy gave her pussy a few gentle for firm slaps before her finger parted her lips and she slid a finger inside.

heatons

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

totally hot

Wow it gets better

Liking this a lot

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Thank you for the follow up....

harwich

More please

"hmm youre wet" amy said, as her fingers explored sarahs pussy.

"yes miss amy" sarah replied "its because of you" she looked up at sean for a second, smiled and the instantly deep throated his cock, sean moaned in pleasure.

"good slut" amy said "does have a good cock?"

"yes" sarah replied before sucking on his balls

"have you tried any other cocks?" amy asked, "been with any other men?"

"no miss amy" she said, sean was my first boyfriend"

"would you like to try another?"

sarah looked at sean. Amy slapped her arse "dont look at him, answer me, would you like to fuck another man?"

"yes miss amy, i would"

"good" amy smiled "but for now, continue to suck this one"

sarah looked up at sean "im sorry" she said "youve always been..."

"ssshhh its ok" sean stopped her "now do as miss amy tells you"

she returned to sucking his cock, often playing with his balls too

"i can arrange that for you slut, if you like" Amy continued to say as she finger fucked sarah

"i know lots of men who would be more than happy to be right here now, their where my fingers are, fucking your wet cunt"

sarah moaned in delight

"in fact im going to be kind and let you choose who i bring to the next session, there is bryan, he's older, 50s i think but the best dom i have ever known, he'll teach you things i never could and make you know youre a whore. Rich, is 30 something, black, body to die for, so fit so strong, huge cock to, much bigger than that one your sucking now. or Jamie, just turned 19, a dancer, nice body, nice cock, but he's my little bitch, cums on demand and so so many times. not like a married guy i met once" she looked at sean and snmiled

"so whos it going to be slut? who do you want here next time to fuck you?

sarah looked at sean "you choose husband, you pick who you want to see me a slut with"

oxford

Fab

Bryan - make her his slut then he can loan her out to the others....

Hope he chooses wisely he could end up being the slut

Book mark!!

Love this and the last one x

It keeps getting better

Best. Thread. Ever.

Brilliant thanks again xxxx

Bristol, Thornbury

"rich" sean said, "i want to see you enjoy yourself with a fit guy"

Amy leant forward and whispered in Sarahs ear "hmm lucky you, you will not believe the body Rich has, i'm looking forward to sharing it with you"

with thatAmy stood, grabbed her drink and slowly walked around the back of the sofa to lean down next to sean. she was stood behind him and leaning over so her head was next to his he felt her breath on his neck as sarah continued to suck him

"and you wont belive it too" amy said to sean loud enough for sarah to hear.

"he must spend hours every day in the gym, ebery inch is pure strength, your wife will love it. you think shes being a slut now down there sucking you, wait til you see what she does for a man like Rich"

she rubbed her hands down his chest "he's going to fuck that throat of hers, and fuck shes going to love it, i know i do, i love his cock, so big, so much bigger than yours" she bit his ear, a little nibble before kissing his neck "and sarah is going to love it too, look at her now and imagine her with a good thick black cock in her mouth"

Sean looked down and was surprised to see Sarah looking right back up at him, right into his eyes as his cock was fully in her mouth. he imagined seeing her mouth around another man, and the thought excited him so much. Sarah then winked at him "oh god this idea is making her a slut" he thought and with that he lost control, his cock shook and he emptied his load into sarahs mouth. she never once took her eyes from his as she swallowed the lot

"hmmm" amy said " you like the idea as much as she does, im going to have some fun with you two"

So glad your back writing this xx

harwich

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Excellent, can't wait...

Great story

Keep going loving this

don't make us wait another 2 weeks, is being great

Sarah kept her mouth wrapped around seans cock, and amy continued to kiss his neck and stroke his chest while he composed himself. Once his breathing had returned to normal, amy walked around and grabbed sarah by the hair.

"My turn" she said as she gently lifted sarahs head from sean. Sarah stood up and amy took her by the hand.

"Take me to your bedroom" she told her. As they walked towards the she turned to sean, looked at his limping cock.

"Dont bother joining us until that is ready again" she said, and with that this sexy young woman, whom he hadnt stopped lustimg after for weeks, winked at him as his wife led her from the room and towards the stairs.

He sat there, lidtening to their footsteps going in the stairs, then into their room, amys heeled boots clicking their way over the ceiling above his head. He picked up his drink as the footsteps stopped, and thought about what had just happened. How his normally, prim and proper wife had changed, the things she'd done, the way she submitted to amy so easilly.

How had he been convinced to agree to sarah fucking a younger, fitter, bigger man? And as he thought about it , he realised his cock was hardening again

He shook the thought from his mind and concentrated on what might be happening in his own bedroom, just above his head.

He remembered how desperate chloe had appereared to be to get amy alone upstairs. Was sarah now enjoying amy as much as chloe obviously did?

He took his cock in his hand and stroked it untill it was fully hard. He stood, necked his drink in one and walked up the stairs, desperately trying to listen for sounds in the bedroom.

He grabbed the door handle with one hand, his cock with the other and opened the door

More

Getting more interesting!!

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

I'm enjoying this!

harwich

oxford

More

Glad I found this

Sean opened the door, Sarah was sat on the bed. leaning against the headboard, her eyes closed, on her face a look of pure pleasure. Amy was lying on the bed, her head between Sarahs thighs.

"she must have heard the door, because she turned to look at him. Sarahs juices around her mouth. "giving sarah her first experience of a womans tongue" she said to Sean, before turning and returning to licking sarahs pussy

"how is it babe?" he asked

she took a breath and without opening her eyes replied "so fucking good"

Sean couldnt help but stroke his cock as he watched his wife moan, squirm and push her pussy onto amys face.

"after a few moments Amy loked at him "dont just stand there wanking, use it, fuck me!!!

with that she raised her arse into the air and sean didnt need telling twice, he was straight on the bed behind her and sliding his cock he tight shaved pussy.

sean closed his eyes as the pleasure came over him of being inside amy again. when he opened them again sarah was looking right at his face, "oh god" she said as he started to thrust into amy.

he was desperate to put on a show for sarah and impress amy so he statrted with big hard full thrusts , all the time looking at the growing pleausre on his wifes face

Amy let out a moan as he thrust deep into her .

not long after sarahs face scrunched up "im cumming " she said. sean felt amy pull away from him as she buried herself deeper into sarahs pussy. he inched himself further up the bed to stay just as close, just as deep. the movement and the ook of his wife cumming with another woman sent him over the edge again and sean came deep inside amy at the same time as sarahs climax reached its peak.

after a few moments, as rthey all composed themselves amy said "right, my turn, i need you hard" and straight away turned and clamped her mouth over seans sensitive cock and started to suck.

after a moment she looked at sarah, "help me "

sarah joined her and they both licked and s ucked his cock until rock hard again

Amy ordered him to lie on his back as she rubbed her pussy, getting her fingers covered in her own jucies as well his cum , she spread the wetness over her arse hole before sliding 2 fingers inside. then she moved closer to him, sat astride and guided his cock into her arse.

he gasped as the tightness surrounded him, she started to move, slowly at first, but getting faster and faster. she looked at sarah, "show me what you can do for me" she said "play with my pussy.

Sarah came and knelt on the bed next to amy, she reached with one hand and gentley opened her pussy, getting her fingers lovely and wet before finding and stimulating her clit

amy breathed heavily, "good girl" she said before turning her head and kissing sarah passionately. this continued till amy built up to a climax , he clencing muscles milked seans cock into he arse, he wimpered in pleasure and sarah and amy both laughed. Sarah went ot him and kissed him, "you sound like you enjoyed that hun"

"oh god i did," he said, he winced again as amy lifted herself off him

she walked around the bed and took sarah by the hand. "you'll be making much more noise than that next time babe, when i introduce you to Rich"

harwich

heatons

The following saturday, Sean was sitting at home, it was about 3 o clock. he had just opened a can and was flicking through the Sky planner for something to watch when the door bell rang.

He sighed, stood and walked to the door, wishing he'd put the "no cold callers" sign up that had been sitting in the kitchen drawer for a few weeks.

He opened the door and there stood Amy. She was in a track suit, Sean had never seen her looking so dressed down, but it didnt take away from her beauty. He still caught his breath when he saw her.

"er, what are you doing here?" he asked, "the thing isnt arranged till tonight."

"Well thats a nice welcome" she laughed as she pushed past him into the house. She placed the shopping bags that Sean had only just noticed at the bottom of the stairs, turned to him and kissed him passionately, her hands running through his hair.

"from now on" she said, "thats how i want to be welcomed"

"no problem" Sean said, "cuppa?"

See looked him up and down "Sarah upstairs?" she asked.

"Yeah, just in the shower i think" he replied

"good" she told him "open a bottle of wine, and bring two glasses up" and with that she picked up the shopping bags and walked upstairs.

Sean went into the kitchen and opened the wine. He took 2 glasses and went upstairs. He walked into the bedroom. Amy was sitting on the bed, Sarah was standing infront of the mirror, wrapped in a towel, hair dryer in hand. "thanks hun" Sarah said, "i'll have one of those".

Amy got up and took the wine and glasses from Sean.

She winked at him and pecked him on the cheek "good boy, now go make yourself scarce"

"Where?"

"I dont care" Amy said, just be out of this house. I'll meet you in the bar at 8. 8 sharp, not a moment before, get a seat in the booths by the window if you can."

"Yes Miss" Sean said. he went downstairs, necked his beer, grabbed his jacket and left the house. He thought he heard giggling coming from upstairs as he closed the front door.

He went to the off licence, grabbed a few beers and turned up on Tonys doorstep "Fifa afternoon?" he said showing Tony the beers.

"come in mate"

The whole afternoon Sean couldnt think of anything but Amy and Sarah, home alone and what was going to happen tonight. The planned meet up with Rich, this stranger, known only to Amy.

At half 7 he could wait no longer, he thanked Tony for the afternoon and headed out to the pub. He got himself a pint and took a seat in a booth as instructed.

His phoned beeped a few minutes later, it was a text from Sarahs phone "I'll have a large red sexy man" it read. Sean went and got the drink and another for him, as he sat back down the door opened and Amy walked in, she was carrying Sarahs phone in her hand. She was looking amazing, a red slinky dress with a slit up one leg. heels and make up done. She smiled and walked over to him, kissed him on the cheek "hi gorgoeus" she said as she sat and took her drink.

They made small talk for a few moments, then the door opnened again and a guy walked in. Amy smiled at him and he returned the smile. "thats Rich " she said. Sean looked at him as he walked to the bar. He was tall, 6'2or 6'3 Sean guessed. Clearly a gym buff, obviopusly strong and purely confident as he walked across the room to the bar and instantly got the attention of the barmaid with his smile and a little wave.

"Isnt he amazing" Amy said.

"Nice suit" Sean replied trying to keep cool.

"Showtime" Amy said as she noticed Sarah enter the bar.

Seans mouth dropped open. He had never seen his wife look like this. Amy had obviously bought new clothes and totally done her look for tonight.

Heels, seamed stockings, a tight little black dress, her hair was worn up, she never wore her hair up. And her make up was done so professiopnally, she never wore much make up normally, she always found hard to get it just right.

It was clearly Sarah but not the Sarah he was used to.

Sarah looked over to Sean and Amy. Amy shook her head and pointed to Rich.

Sarah smiled and walked, her head high, her hips wiggling as she placed one foot directly in front of the other. Sean couldnt believe this was his wife, she seemed so changed.

Rich and Sarah smiled at each other and spoke. They were too far away for Sean to hear what was being said but he saw Rich look his wife up and down before leaning in to peck her on the cheek, then turn to the bar maid and order Sarah a drink

Meanwhile Amy had moved around the table and sat next to Sean, where she could see what was happening.

Amy slid her hand onto Seans lap and then up so it lay over his cock, she gave it a squeeze "this could get interesting" she said

It is getting interesting

Wow

This just keep getting better and better

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Look forward to reading more

By * dubzMan  over a year ago

nrt wicklow

Great story

harwich

Great to see next story

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Without doubt some of the best writing in this forum - Keep wanting more - How does it all unfold

Sean sat looking at his wife and Rich standing at the bar.

"Dont make it obvious" Amy said to him, giving his cock another gentle squeeze. "dont put them off, and anyway, I'm your date tonight, not her, dont be rude" she laughed and Sean saw her point and laughed with her.

"I better go get us more drinks then" he said and got up, rearranged himself to try and hide his hardening cock and went to the bar. It took him a while to get the bar staffs attention, the 2 girls were looking at Rich and chatting. He couldnt quite hear what they were saying but both were staring at him intently.

"Ahem" he coughed

"oh sorry hun" the girls looked embarrassed as one came over to serve him.

"fit, is he?" Sean asked as she pulled his pint

"not half" she replied, then looked shocked at herself "I mean, he's alright"

Sean took the drinks and returned to Amy. They chatted about the club, Chloe, made small talk. All the time, he kept glancing over at Sarah and Rich, they both seemed to be permantly smiling

"well both the bar maids fancy him" Sean said.

"Dont worry" Amy replied "He's only got eyes for Sarah tonight".

Sean had no idea how that made him feel.

"What do you think of this dress?" Amy asked standing and giving him a twirl. "too not revealing enough for work?" she asked as she started to dance for him.

Sean noticed a few of the guys in the bar looking over at her as she wiggled her arse onto his crotch and felt his cock harden a little more.

He also noticed that Rich now had his hand on the small of Sarahs back as they chatted and laughed.

"I gotta sit down" he said

Amy laughed "hmmm somebody getting a little overexcited?" she asked. "I'm gonna go see how those two are getting on, see if they ready to move on to somewhere with a dancefloor"

she turned, kissed him and half walked half danced across the room to Rich and Sarah, almost every male head in the pub following her as she went.

Sean watched them chat for a minute, Amy's arms around both Rich and Sarah, before she turned and danced her way back to him.

"well, i was half right" she said

"about?" Sean asked

"they are ready to move on, but, they have no interest in somewhere with a dancefloor. Sarah wants to go home."

"oh." Sean said "nerves got to her? should i go see if shes ok?"

Amy laughed "No silly, she wants to go home, with him, Rich is calling a taxi now"

Seans heart raced as he saw Rich talking into his phone, Sarah was looking over at Sean and smiling.

20 minutes later, they were home. Sean walking arm and arm with Amy as they got to the front door, Sarah and Rich just behind.

Sean opened the door and let them all in.

"you boys sit down" Amy said, "let Sarah and me take good care of you.

Sean and Rich, sat on opposite sofas, Sean nervously not knowing where to look.

"those 2 bar maids fancied you" he said, trying to break the ice.

"oh i might have to go back there another time" Rich replied "the blonde was cute, with a great arse."

"whos got a great arse?" Amy said suddenly appearing from the kitchen carrying a couple of beers.

"you do Amy, you do" Rich said

She gave the beers out before walking over to Sean, turning and pushing her arse in front of his face while giving it a slap. "Sean here likes it, dont you Sean?"

"Yeah i do" he said

She turned and looked at him "Ah ah ah Sean, we aint out on a date now, you know the rules." She looked him up and down as she stood with her hands on her hips, the dress showing every curve of her perfect young body. God this girl knew how to make the most of her figure.

"Yes Mistress Amy"

"Good boy"

Sarah walked in carrying 2 glasses of wine, she handed one to Amy, who then sat herself down on Sean's lap.

Sarah then turned some music on.

"Stand over there" Amy commanded her

"Yes Miss" Sarah stood in the middle of the room.

"What do you think of her transformation Sean?" Amy asked

"Its great" he said, i didnt recognise her when she came in"

"and you Rich?" she asked

"She is fucking fine" Rich said "you are one lucky man Sean."

He stood and went to stand behind Sarah, she could feel him standing so close but without touching her, his breath on her neck. He reached out and grabbed her with his large strong hands on her sides just below her arms. then he ran his hands firmly down her sides, over her hips and down her thighs.

Sarah held her breath as only second ever man to touch her in this way, held her hips and started to sway them, in time to the music, she felt this huge, strong, man press against her from behind, his body swaying with hers to the music.

He leaned forward ever so gently and whispered in her ear "let yourself go, you know you want to"

She took a sip of her wine and slowly, gently pressed her body back into him.

Amy nodded at her and smiled as Sarah started to rub her arse against Rich

huntingdon

Mmm loving it

Brilliant just brilliant xx

Amy got up, "you wont be needing this" she said and took her wine from her before placing it on the floor, she then returned to Sean and wiggled her bum down onto his lap, starting her dance that Sean knew well.

As she lap danced for him Sean saw Rich slip the shoulder straps of Sarahs dress off her shoulders and eased her dress down until it dropped to the floor at her feet. Sarah stepped out of it and used her stiletto heeled foot to kick it to the side of the room.

Sean watched his wife, she was swaying with the music, standing in the middle of the room in her new lingerie, picked by Amy obviously and heels. As she danced Richs big strong hands explored her body, she looked so small and fragile in his huge muscular arms. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt his lips touch her neck for the first time.

Seans heart was racing and his cock hardening under Amy, who let out a little moan as she felt it grow.

"Well" Amy said "Sean is ready, hows Rich?"

Sarah reached her hand behind her and rubbed her hand over Richs cock still inside his suit.

"Feels good" Sarah said

"keep rubbing it babe" Rich said as his hand slipped into Sarahs panties his fingers finding her pussy and gently sliding inside

"hmmm " sarah moaned, She rubbed his cock harder

This continued for a few minutes before Amy stood and walked towards them.

"you have to see this Sarah" she said and grabbed her hand to pull him away from Rich

"help me" Amy told her, as she took hold of Richs suit jacket and started to remove it. Sarah stepped forward and started to unbutton his shirt, as she did this he kissed her full on the mouth, his tongue exploring her mouth.

Amy turned and smiled at Sean, sitting there, uncomfortable.

The girls stripped richs body, and started rubbing their hands over his hard ripped body. his perfect pecs and rock hard 6 pack

"have you ever seen such a beautiful man?" AMy asked her

"No" Sarah said kissing his chest.

Suddenly she remebered Sean and turned to him "sorry hun i meant......"

"SSShhhh" Amy said putting her finger over Sarahs mouth, "dont worry about him tonight, he got to have me last week remember, tonight is your turn."

"thank you Miss" Sarah said

Amy unbuttoned Richs suit trousers and pulled them and his boxers down together until his cock sprung free

"fucking hell" Sean said involuntry as he saw it, it was about 11 inches long and thick, perfectly shaved, making it look even bigger against his flat hard stomach.

Amy walked forward and took his cock in her hand as Sarah continued to kiss his body.

"here" Amy said "take it"

Sarah looked down at the cock for the first time, she tried not to make any kind of reaction as she ran her hand down his body and wrapped a hand around it, next to Amys

Perfection

Bookmark

huntingdon

Loving it. Just gets hotter and hotter

harwich

bookmark xx

Rich looked at Sean and spoke as the girls stroked his cock "I thought you said she was shy" he laughed a bit

"She normally is" Sean replied

Amy looked at Sarah "dont be shy now" she said as knelt down in front of Rich, nodding to signal Sarah should do the same

Amy took a hold of his cock and slapped it into Sarahs face, "ever seen or felt anythign that big" she asked

"no Miss, Sean has been my only one"

Amy turned, looked at Seans cock and laughed, "poor girl" she said as she tunred and took richs cock into her mouth. "hmmm" she moaned as she sucked

Rich placed his hand on Sarahs head and guided her towards him, Amy moved away and Sarah took the head of his cock into her mouth and started to suck

Amy stood and walked to Sean where she sat next to him, roughly grabbing his hand and forcing it towards her pussy before grabbing his cock and starting to stroke

"enjoy the show" she said

"its so big" Sarah said as she tried to take his cock further into her mouth and throat

"shut up, you fucking love it slut" Amy told her

Rich held her head and slowly thrusted his cock into her mouth, he was only half way in before she pulled back gagging

" I cant" she said

"try" he said feeding her his cock once more

she gripped the base with both hands and took it into her mouth. quickly moving her head back and forth, coating his cock in her saliva in a way Sean had never seen her

her make up started to run down her face as her eyes watered

"thats better" Rich said looking down at her, "now i want to taste that sweet pussy"

He guided her up to her feet before picking her up as if she was a doll and carrying her to the sofa, where he dropped her roughly down before kneeling in front of her

Sarah lifted her legs over his shoulders and she sighed deeply as Sean saw Rich bury his head between her legs

"hmm lucky girl, hes very good at that" Amy said to Sean still stroking his cock. And after a short time, Sean recognised the breathing that indicated Sarah was close to cumming

shortly after Sarah started to scream as her orgasm took her with Richs huge fingers inside her

before she regained her breath, "go to your husband" Rich said

Sarah stood and walked towards him, her breast rising and falling as she tried to regain her compusre, her face streaked with the make up

just then Rich grabbed her roughly around the hips and pushed her forwards towards Sean

Amy reached forward and grabbed her arms, putting her hands on Seans thighs to steady her

"fuck her" Amy said and Rich eased the top of his huge cock Sarah.

he grabbed her hip with his big strong hands,holding her tighter than sean ever had, she felt so small and powerless as Rich pushed himself inch by inch into her. She looked deep into Seans eyes as the pleasure and pain of taking the biggest cock she had ever seen, by the biggest strongest man she had ever dreamed of

"how is it slut" Amy asked as Amy lowered her head between sarahs arms and took seans cock into her mouth

Sarah moved her face to within inches of Seans, "Its so fucking good" she moaned

Fuck my cock is hard just reading it awesome

heatons

Fuck it's hot!!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

How did I miss this. Amazing once again

Bookmarked again

harwich

Great reading.... Horny as hell now

Just brilliant xxxx thank you

As Rich pushed deeper and deeper into Sarah her grip on Seans thighs tightened until her nails were digging into his skin, he closed his eyes wincing at the pain as he tried to concentrate on the pleasure being caused by Amys wet warm mouth going to work on his cock.

A moan from Sarah made him open his eyes again o see his wifes face, her eyes closed just inches from his, a look of pure ecstasy on her face, her lips moving ever so slightly with the words coming from them just about audible to Sean.

"fuck fuck fuck" she was repeating over and over again.

Rich stopped pushing "well done babe" he said, "youve taken all of it, how is it?"

Sarah composed herself for a few seconds looked Sean in the eyes and said "so much fucking better than you". She turned her head a little and said to Rich "use me, Im your slut tonight."

Rich didnt take a second to increase the grip on her thighs as he started to fuck her, slowly at first but soon building up speed as Sarahs moans moved from discomfort to pleasure.

After a few seconds Sean noticed her hands on his thighs pushing back to meet each forward thrust of this huge man, meanwhile Amy never moved her mouth from his cock, sucking expertly.

Sarah dropped her head as the force of Rich's thrusts took control of her small body,

"No" Rich said, running his right hand from her hip up her back to get a handful of her hair, lifting her head "look at your husband, he want to see your pretty face, as you get fucked"

oh god he's so so good Sarah said to Sean, her whole body being rocked back and forth by each and every one of his powerful thrusts. She leaned forward and said in Seans ear "I want to be a nasty slut forever now, nothing is off limits, i'm a dirty little fucker from now. Amy has unleashed the whore in me, I'm so glad I met her and you agreed to go along"

Sean suddenly felt he could hold back no longer and he shot a huge amount of cum into Amys waiting mouth, she swallowed every last bit without making a sound, just continued to suck his cock gently

She eventually pulled away from him and sat up watching the scene in front of her.

Rich looked at her and smiled "good load? " he asked

"not bad" she replied with a smile "something must have excited him" she giggled looking at Sean

"now its your turn" Rich said pulling Sarah by the hair until she standing upright, his took his cock out her and pushed her to her knees. Amy stood behind her, put both her hands on the back on her head and pushed her forward until the tip of richs huge black cock, glistening in her juices was touching her lips.

"Make your Master cum" she said and gave one final push. Sarah took the base of his cock in both her hands and wanked him while taking the head of his cock into her mouth she sucked and wanked on this monster cock, getting encouregment from Rich and Amy as she went

"good little slut" Amy said

"youre wife is a great little cock sucker" Rich said

Amy stood and went and stood next to Rich, kissing his body and rubbing one hand over his arse while the other cupped his balls.

"give it to her" she commanded

and as if suddenly free to do so Rich shot his first big load into Sarahs mouth.

Sean sat back still panting from his orgasm as he watched his wife swallow another mans cum and moan in delight

heatons

Oh yes just gets better

Hmmm perfection

Awesome

oxford

Perfect

Good story

Good fucking story!!

By * dubzMan  over a year ago

nrt wicklow

Thanks everyone, a lot more to come this week

It gets better and better x can't wait for the next part xxx

Rich looked down at sarah and held hrr face in his huge hand makig her look at him

"Hmmm youre a good girl" he said

As the 4 of them regained their composure, drimkimg their drinks, sarah asked "so how did you 2 meet?"

"Ah" said amy, we were going to talk to you 2 about this later, but now is good I guess."

Sean sat up, interst3d to listen to what amy had to say

"There is a gang of us" she said. "1 night after closing the club a group of us dancers and a few of the regular customers like rich went for a drink. Everyone was feeling a bit down. Boyfriend troubles, girlfriend troubles, money troubles, you know the usual"

"Then amy gave a speech" rich interrupted, "she decreed that we all too young to be so miserable, that that gang should have a pact to have as much fun as possible"

"The old simple sex drugs, rock n roll"amy said laughing "we decided there and then that we would never be boring again, fun wad to be had, boundaries and limits pushed, there are just 3 rules" she said

"Which are?" Sean asked

"Here comes the fight club bit" amy laughed. "You dont talk about the gang to outsiders unless you see them as potential new members"

"Which is why we are telling you two" rich said smiling at sarah.

"Rule 2" amy continued "nobody in thr gang can have a serious relationship with somebody out of the gang, that would be seen as cheating, and we are not into hurting people."

"Seems fair" sarah said

"And rule 3," amy said " is geronimo"

"Geronimo?" Sean asked

"Its the gang safe word, if anybody is uncomfortable or thinks someone is hoing too far, say geronimo, and every gang member knows they must stop instantly."

"So does this gang have a name?" Sarah asked

"Of course we do" said rich "we're amys gang"

Amy drank her drink, then looked at sean, biting her lip the way that drove him mad "so?" She asked "do you two want in?"

"Yes" exclaimed sarah instantly without even thinking

"And you loverboy?" Amy asked looking at sean

"Well" he replied "if no member can be in a relationship with a none member, I guess ive got to be in"

Amy ran over and kissed him "oh good, well done babe" she said.

"Ok" said rich, now thats settled, I need thr little boys room."

Sarah laughed at the phrase as she watched him leave the room, his huge cock swinging as he walked.

Amy walked over to started to kiss sarah as they sat on the sofa. Sean watched on as amy moved her kisses down to sarahs neck, then onto her breasts and nipples. The look of pleasure on sarahs face obvious. It was this look that turned him on, he felt hic cock hardening again,

He watched for a few more minutes when he finally reached to grab his cock.

As he did he suddenly sensed movement behind him, he tried to turn to see rich but everything went dark as rich pulled a bag or something over seans head. He tried to stand, but rich was over him pushing down on his shoulders, and the big man was just too strong.

"Did you bring all my things down?" Amy asked.

"Yes miss" rich said

Sean heard the clink of metal on metal just seconds before he felt amy slip the hand cuffs onto his wrists.

"Whats going on?" Sean could hear sarah asking

"Just pushing those boundaries hun" amy replied

"dont worry sarah, he knows the safe word" rich said

"You do remeber the safe word dont you sean?" Amy asked

"Yes" he answered

Amy cupped his balls in her hand and gripped then painfully tight "yes what? Sean"

"Yes mistress" sean said quickly

"Do you want to use the safe word sean?" She asked, still holding his balls

"No mistress" he said

She lifted the hood from his head so he could see her smiling face, she smiled a beaming smile at him, kissed him on the cheek and said "good boy"

With that she pulled the hood back over him plunging him into silence and then she was gone from him.

Sean sat on the sofa, blind, cuffed and naked. There was nothing but darkness and silence surrounding him, he felt alone and vulnerable and helpless

this is going to another level now x

This just keeps getting better and better

harwich

heatons

Omg, this is the best I've read so far. How can reading something get me so horny and fucking wet. Keep it coming x

Curvy please message me x

It's getting exciting

There was noting but silence in the room as far as Sean could tell. He sat there straining to listen, fearful to talk incase Amy was waiting with her hands just off his balls, just waiting for him to speak, to show him yet again she is incharge.

Then he heard it, it was the unmmistakable sound of Sarah starting to breathe louder, more deeply and faster. It was a sound he had heard so many times and he instinctivly knew it to be her.

Now there were sounds in the room as people moved, he thought he heard somebody getting dressed as he heard fabric dragged against fabric.

He could not say how long he listened to the noise of Sarahs breathing better faster and faster and starting to become a moan. but after what seemed like an eternity he jumped as out of nowhere he felt Amys hands grab his at his cuffed wrists.

"Stand up" her voice said softly but with an air of authority he knew better than to disobey,

He went to stand and she guided him gently using his wrists.

"step forward three steps" she said and again guided him with his wrists

Sarahs breathign was now high pitched and full of moans and some words. He could tell whatever was happening to her or whatever she was doing was causing her great pleasure and she was loving it.

He tried to listen closer, try to figure out in his head what it was she was doing. Just concentrate, is the sound coming from the other sofa? can i hear Rich?

Just then he was wrenched from his concentration as Amy spoke, her mouth must have been virtually touching the hood next to his ear.

"On your fucking knees" it said and a painful pull on the cuffs digging them into his wrists went along with the shout "NOW"

he went to kneel, as he was halfway down his cuffs were pulled violently forward putting him off balance, as he fell forwards though the hands on his wrists guided him into putting his hands on the floor, so he finished on his hands and knees.

Suddenly the hands were gone from his wrists and he felt legs straddle him, Amy was now sitting on his back like he was a horse.

"look at your husband Sarah" Richs voice said "what do you think?"

between moans Sarah replied "Oh .......fuck him........ i dont .........care.......... just.........need,.........you"

Sean felt Amy lean forward to to place her head next to his "aw sweetie, did you hear that? sounds like she's loving being in Amys gang." With that she quickly stood up and was gone again.

Sean remained on the floor on his hands and knees listening to Sarah, the noises had changed somewhat now and he knew Rich was fucking her again

Seans heart froze as he felt the cold of 2 lubed fingers suddenly slide along his arse cheeks from nowhere, he felt more vulnerable than he had ever felt in his life. His heart then started to race as he thought about saying geronimo. But as the fingers slid inside him, stretching open his arse. He realised 2 things, the feeling, although very strange was quite pleasurable and also, he would do anything for Amy.

A little laugh could be heard from Amy as she finger fucked his arse "well she did say to fuck you" she laughed "be honest,"she continued "i bet you hoped she meant fuck your cock" she laughed even more as Sean replied "Yes Mistress"

Several minutes later Sean moaned with pleasure and disapointment as Amy without warning pulled her fingers out of him.

But he heard the gloop of lube being applied and prepared himself for their return

he gasped out loud when he felt the hard cold tip of a lubed up dildo or something art his arse cheeks

"pleas god no he thought, is she going to fuck me with a dildo?

He started to panic as it was gently pushed inside him, sttretching his arse to new levels, the pleasure and pain was intense, 1000 thoughts running through his head, he could hardly even concentrate on the noises of ecstasy sarah was making. All his senses were fully focused on this thing sliding inside him. how big was it, what was it, how hard was she going to fuck him with it?

His mind then exploded with a 1000 more thoughts as he felt both Amys hands grab his hips and the dildo still being pushed inch by inch inside him "its a fucking strap on, shes actually fucking me" he thought

Sean didnt know where the action came from, it was as if insticnct, he pushed back towrards her. suddnely he felt the leather of the strap and he knew the thing was fully inside him.

"oh god little slut" Amy said "somebody likes this" she laughed as she started to rhythmically fuck him

her hands grabbing his hips as she did

"oh fuck me" he breathed quietly

"oh Sean Sweetie" Amy replied "I never thought you'd be so easy, but i love you for it, you aint seen nothing yet"

As she said that he felt one hand run down his back, always pushing down hard on him, she must be keeping her balance as she never stopped fucking him while her hand reached his head and yanked off the hood.

It took him a few minutes to adjust to the light ans the sight in front of him.

Rich was sitting on the sofa infront of him his huge legs spread as far as he could. Sarah was sat on his cock, also facing Sean, her back to Rich, her legs were spread further draping over his giving Sean a full view of his huge black cock inside his wifes pussy, one huge hand was reached around stroking her clit and sarah squirmed on this monster of a man, her face now contorted in ecstasy

"look at her Sean" Amy said "look at her the way she fucks when shes with a real man, shes such a slut...........and so are you"

Sean could feel his cock hardening beyond anything he had ever knwn as he sensed his wife was reaching her orgasm. She started to scream as the waves took hold of her, Rich didnt stop his fucking or his stroking of her clit

"oh fuuuucckkk" Sarah exclaimed as she came, squirting her juices all over the floor in front of Sean

"whoo hoo" Amy shouhted, "you go girl"

She contiuned to fuck Sean with the strap on as they all watched lie back onto Richs chest, her breast rising and falling as she tried to get her breath back and compose herself.

after a few moments, amy said "get down here and help your help your husband"

Sean watched as she lifted herself shakily off Richs seemingly never ended cock as she lifted higher and higher until the head fell out, a mixture of his cum and her juices making it glisten

"what do i do" Sarah asked still stuggling to breath normally

"on your back under him and milk the fucker" Rich said watching on

Sarah went over to Amys bag and got out the tube of lube, she coated her hands in it, lay under Sean and started to wank his cock, slowly at first but getting faster the sensations running through Seans body were like nothing he had ever felt and it wasnt long before he exploded, his cum flying all over Sarahs tits and neck below him.

"you two need to get cleaned up" Amy laughed "I aint got mine yet tonight" and with that she walked over to Rich straddled him and issed him pasionatley

Sarah and Sean poured more drinks and cleaned themselves, they didnt get dressed but they sat there on the other sofa arm in arm drinking watching as Rich and AMy put on a porn star like show of fucking, differnet positions, she was so flexible neither and he was so strong, neither of them could believe some of the things they did

shortly after they all drank and chatted like old fiends at a party as if nothing had happened until Rich and Amy called a cab and left them to thin about what had just happened and what the possibilites were now in Amys gang

harwich

brilliant again

Hmmmmmmm now that was a great twist can't wait to read more

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Omg K that is so fucking hot

Waiting in anticipation for more xx

"Omg K that is so fucking hot "

I know!! ps you like my Amy! Lol x

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Hope we hear more of Amy's gang.

Very sext story

Im going to be carrying this on in a thread called Amys gang. I think the will they wont they question has been well and truely answered

» Add a new message to this topic