FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuckold 2

cuckold 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met the hubby in the car park of the Hotel and we had a quick chat about do's and don't. On entering the hotel room I was met with the sight of a gorgeous young woman who was ties to the bed. She was dressed in a red basque and stockings and was blind folded. She truely had a body to die for.

no words were spoken I simply stripped naked and positioned myself with my head between her thighs. Her pussy smelt and tasted sweet and got wetter and wetter the more I ate her. She was obviously enjoying the attention I was giving her so I moved slowly up her body sucking hard on her large breasts.

I untied her feet so that I could wrap them around my kneck and entered her fully whilst she gave a great gasp.Her hubby was obviously enjoying the sight because he also stripped down naked and was brandishing a great hard on which he started to play with. I told him it was OK to take some horny pics of the action which he quickly did.Even though I was thrusting deep inside I made sure that he got the shots that i knew he would like best.

I then untied her wrists and spun her around onto her knees so that I could enter her from behind. She seemed to like this position best as I could tell from her moans and groans that she was about to climax. It was such a strong climax that I could feel her muscles trying to push my cock out of her soppy cunt.

we carried on in various postions for about another half hour until I could feel my balls getting tighter and tighter. I positioned her onto her knees on the floor and fed my cock into her mouth. I could not believe that she took the whole of my cock deep into her throat and within seconds I had shot my full load into her mouth.She coughed and spluttered a little due to the amount of sperm in her throat.

Her hubby then guided her to the toilet so she could clean up and she was still wearing her blind fold.

When he came out i told him that I would get off and leave them to the rest of their evening.

It was so horny knowing that I had fucked this horny woman and she would not even recognise me if I walked infront of her now.

Since this episode I have been lucky enough to have been invited a few more sessions with this great couple and everyone is always better than the last.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys glad u liked.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Great tale thanks!!

» Add a new message to this topic