FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Surprise!!

Surprise!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This story is true. I am recollecting it to the best of my ability i hope you enjoy. We did.

This was the 3rd time i had met Jessica, a local 40 y.o divorcee with the body of a slim 20 y.o. she is petite, brown hair, eyes like a werewolf, small pert breasts.

I had first chatted to Jessica on a fetish site. My profile pic there is the Joker, dancing with his woman Harley Quinn.. for whom i have always had a 'thing'.

I was perusing the site when i found Jessicas profile, which was fairly short but the fetish's and the photos made me just have to contact her..

My message read..

Hello Jessica.

I came across your profile somehow and am very glad i did.

Not only do you have very beautiful photos, we also share more than a few fetishes but mostly because your Harley Quinn outfit.

I managed to stop my jaw dropping, however my mechanical teeth are now on the lose.

I was pleaseantly surprised when i soon receivedca reply. Unlike fab you cannot see if the recipient is onlbe or if the message hss been read.

She simply said..I love my Harley Quinn outfit, really any outfit I love! I have just ordered a joker outfit

Interesting i thought..

So we chatted and soon met. That is a story in itself, and also very hot.

To explain on our first 2 meets Jessica had fulfilled my long standing fantasy and dressed in the arkham harley outfit.. she looked amazing.

We had a great time on both first meets and also talked about our desires and fantasies..

So on this 3rd meet i decided to fulfill one of hers.

Jessica is submissive and likes to do as she is instructed..i would use that to my advantage of course.

After work i head directly to her house and arrive around 7.

She opens her door to me and we go to the kitchen as i had texted instruction for her to have 2 of her toys there ready and waiting. One was a dildo with a suction cup.

Which is in place in the middle of the kitchen floor.

"Strip" she does immediately and without question.. shes a good girl.

"Suck on that" i say pointing at the dildo.

On her knees she wraps her mouth around the fake cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Sucking on it as eagerly as she would the real thing. She gets very wet when her mouth is full, this was no exception.

I watched her sucking and licking that thing as i stood with my cock straining against my trousers.

Finally i had enough, i grabbed her hair in my fist and pulled her to her feet, turning her head so she may face me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

Her eyes wide and gleaming with a filthy smile across her face, saliva dripping on her chin

She replied why.. i am your fucktoy, arent i?

She wriggled her body clearly aroused and waiting for whatever was coming next.

"Get on your fucking knees and ride that piece of rubber" i commanded.

Her hair still in my fist she positioned herself over the dildo , inserted it into her eager cunt and rode.

She is stunningly beautiful as she rides, her small pert breasts jiggling about merrily, she bites her lip as the toy is buried deep inside her.

"Open your mouth" i instruct.

In a flash her mouth is wide open and my cock ball deep in her mouth.

I love a forceful blowjob, and so does she.. gripping her head in both hands i slam fucked her head. Her rythme on that toy didnt fluctuate at all.

As she bounced on the dildo gleefully, taking my cock deep into her mouth, i watched the orgasm build up within her. Soon she pulls my cock from her mouth.. looks me dead in the eye she says.

"Please may i cum?"

Now the Gentleman in me says I cannot refuse a woman that requests something and remembers to use her manners.

But the Rogue in me...

"No your not allowed too cum until I say so. Do not ask again!"

She gives me a dissapointed look, yet takes my dick into her mouth once again sucking on it with long slow deep slurps.

I admit i was in heaven.

I grip her hair and fuck her face hard.

I tell her "When you need air, tap my leg"

I feel her shuddering i can tell she is battling with her need to cum

I lean over and whisper as if being careful not to be overheard.

"Do you want to cum, my slut?"

Her yes wide, pleading she nods..

"Well your just going to have too wait arent you?"

She nods and continues to both ride the dildo and suck my cock.

After a few minutes i decide to test her.

The thing about Jessica is she cums easily, very easily and she squirts, i guesedd these were the reasons she learned how told hold back and stop herself from cumming.

But i wanted know.....

"You can cum in 10, 9, 8,.."

Racing against the clock she bounced up and down on that toy like a woman possessed, shrill shrieks of pleasure coming not from her mouth, as it was still full. But coming from deep inside her animalistic sounds.

"4, 3,2..."

I pulled my cock from her mouth, stepping back to enjoy the view.

"1, Cum"

Now im not going to lie, she didnt cum instantly another second maybe 2 passed and i watched as a torrent sprayed from her, her face flushed bright red, mouth wide.

Eyes rolled back in her head. Her chin soaking with saliva. Her nipples so erect they must have been painful, i remember thinking.

I allowed her to enjoy the moment.

She smiled at me with such a slutty smile.

"Thank you" say said breathlessly.

I gripped her hair "get over here."

I pulled her towards me, and she feel forward, catching my arms so as not to fall face first onto the kitchen floor. Of course i wouldnt have allowed that to happen.

I put my hand around her neck tilting her head so i could look her in the eye.

"Arent you forgeting something?" I questioned.

"I just said 'Thank you' " she purred

Manners are very important, crucial in fact, in our play at least.

"No, what about that fucking mess?" I said pointing an accusing finger.

"Oh. Oh yes,,i cant leave a mess like that, can i? She bites her lip putting her hand to her mouth. In mock horror.

"You certainly cant"

"Now clean it up"

At this point i was tempted to have her lick up the puddle she had left on the kitchen floor.

At the time i was certain she would have and eagerly.

I was unsure when the floor had been cleaned and for health reasons i refrained.

I watched as she fetched a cloth and cleaned the mess.

"Im going for a shower when im gone, put this on"

I lifting a carrier bag from the worktop and tossed it to her,

I turned and walked out of the kitchen my cock still fully erect, and coated with saliva, and headed for a shower.

Having a shower gave me a bit of time. To plan the main event of the night. Now Jessica i was sure was already enjoying herself, if that puddle was anything to go by, and i planned to make sure this would go beyond anything she would expect, and at the same time fulfill one of her fantasies.

I decided i would give her phone instructions this would allow me time to get ready..

I dried, took my phone from my pocket and called her.

"Where are you my slut?"i enquired

"Im in the living room, im wearing the clothes you brought for me. Thank you"

"Do you have your toys?"

"No, you didnt tell me to bring them, should i have.?" She said this as if she was concerned she had made a mistake.

"Your correct, i didnt tell you too. That was my mistake go get them both and get back in the living room, close the door and dont come out"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Getting excited reading this

I hung up, listened for her walking around and the living room door closing once again.

Then i went to her bedroom and called her back.

"Have you had fun so far? "

"Yes, yes i am having a lot of fun tonight so far"

"Good, but the night isnt over i have a lot planned for tonight Jessica.

"Now im going to give you some instructions, and i will expect you to follow them to the letter, understood?"

"Yeessss, o.k."

Like i said Jessica likes being controlled as much as i like to have control.

"Before we begin, if i give you an instruction that you feel uncomfortable with. You must let me know, its imperative."

"Of course, Thank you" she replied.

I know she was well aware that i knew and understood her boundaries and i could tell that after our previous meets she trusted me to play within her limits.

"Lie back on the couch. And reach down and stroke that pussy through your panties."

I listened silently for a few moments as she pleasured herself.

Soft moans coming through the phone from the next room.

"That pussy, it needs fucked doesnt it Jessica!" It wasnt a question it was a fact.

"Yes, yes it does, it really does it needs fucked so bad.." she admitted.

"Would you like me to come in and fuck that pussy, Jessica?"

"Oh. Yes Pleaaasee"

"Hmm im not quite convinced, that i am what you need." I said in a concerned tone.

"Ill tell you what, pull your panties to the side and let your fingers caress that pussy"

She moaned with pleasure, i could tell she was about ready to cum, dollowinf insteuctions really turns her on.

"Is that enough Jessica?"

"No, no its not enough its good but, not, enough"

"Really" i said in a shocked voice

"Thats still not enough, eh?.

"Hmm ok get your vibrator and slide it up inside your cunt."

Again i listened as this new sensation of her vibrator inside her, her moans louder and more urgent than before.

"Is that enough"

"No. No i need fucked. My pussy needs your dick inside me, fucking me.. but.. but .. please please can i cum??"

Smiling i said.

"you may cum"

Her wails of pleasure could be heard through the wall i had no need for the phone at all at this point.

As they began to calm, i asked

"There, you have came twice, thats enough isnt it?"

"Well, i am very happy right now, but i would still like you to come fuck me".

More please xxx

"More please xxx"

Probably be tomorrow to be honest im meeting Jessica tonight for a couple of hours.

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Please keep this going

"You Need me to come and fuck you, or simply want,Jessica" i asked

"I Neeeeed. I need your rock hard cock inside me. toys are nice, but they cant pull my hair, or spank my filthy slut ass, or choke me.."

"True, true. But still im not convinced" i say

I think for a moment.

"I know" i state as if the idea has just this second came to mind.

"Your dildo, get on your dildo and ride it. Make sure your facing away from the door"

I hear her moving, i hear her mount the table.

"Oooooohhhhhh, awwwwww yeeessssss"

"Yes, yes, yes...."

Her pleasure moans increase in speed and volume as she rides her rubber toy.

"There thats better isnt it?" I ask.

"Yes.. its better.. it is .. but i NEEED you to fuck me."

Emphasising the 'need' to

encouraging me to exit her bedroom and enter her hot soaking wet cunt.

"Jessica, Jessie, Jess"

She hates being called anything other than her full name.

I whisper conspiratorily

"I like a slut to beg me to fuck her Jess. To plead, cry tears of wanton lust. Then and only then am i sure that you need me to fuck you, understand?"

Immediately she starts to beg.

"Please come and fuck me.. please please..." i am quite convinced, she does love cock. But i couldn't let her know that.. could i?

"Thats better my slut" dont stop begging until i either come in and fuck you or leave" i instruct.

"No please, dont leave, please come in and use me as your slut fuck toy, please, please..." her begging was getting better im sure you agree.

"Oh i dont know Jessie" maybe i should just head home you seem to be having a lot of fun with your toys, arent you?"

"I am, i am. But please.. oh oh oh please may i cum please may i cum?"

"NO! you may not cum, you greedy little slut"

A moan of dissapointment sounded through the speaker.

"And dont stop fucking that toy cunt!"

By now i was dressed but not yet ready to go the living room, though my cock was painful and raging to take its place within her.

I collected a few choice items from her toy box, handcuffs, a ring gag and flogger.

Her begging continued

"Please please come in and fuck me, i dont know how long i can hold on.. please come fuck me pleeeease plllllleeeasee.." her breathing heavy at the effort of containing her orgasm and of riding the fake cock.

I told her "Close your eyes, keep them closed, no matter what you hear, no matter what i say, no matter what i do. and if you stop begging i will leave, never to return.

Understood Jessica?"

"Yes, i understand, i understand. Please cum fuck me.. please. Dont leave ill be your good little slut fucktoy please...."

I hung up the phone.. exited her bedroom turned and opened the living room door..

I heard her struggling.. but still begging "Fuck me oh please i need your cock.." she didnt stop even as i began to speak.

"Jessica. Im sorry. It just, well it just doesnt seem right, i hear your pathetic attempt at begging. I am unconvinced"

"Oh. But please please im being honest i do need your dick inside me... please.."

I grip the back of her hair in my fist. Pulling her head back. I had to support her with my arm though as she was now leaning awkwardly over the edge of the table.

She lets out a shocked gasp. And continues her begging.

I whisper my mouth only a few millimetres from her ear.

"Its ok Jessica, its not your fault, i know whats wrong. You need someone.. thats more FUN"

"No! Im not lying i need you. To fuck me." She pines

"Jessica I KNOW, you need someone maybe a little bit more.."

I place my hand around her neck and squeeze tight.. her begging stops abruptly and i finish my sentence.

"Dangerous! Someone like, i dont know..."

With that i lift/ pull her from the table top onto the floor. As she crashes to the carpet i put my face infront of hers..

Three things happen at basically the same time..Her eyes open wide, i say.. "Say hello too Mista J (The Joker from Batman) Hahahahahahaha what a hoot" and she cums squirting uncontrolably. Her face turning red from my grip on her throat.

And she smiles. Looking up into face, painted white, complete with a raging blood red Glasgow smile, blacked out eyes and green wig.

Heath Ledger style.

" Do ya like my sexy smile? Do ya?"

She attempts to nod..

I lick my lips..

And from nowhere produce a purple handled knife.

"Hahahahahaha, you do like it dont cha, oh yes i can tell, why i bet you want one of your very own"

I slide the side of the knife along her cheek, imagining how the cool metal must feel against her hot reddened skin.

"Oh, hahahaha you cant answer me" i ease of my grip she drags in a few sharp breathes

"Do you want to be beautiful like me Jesssssssssiiiicccccaaa?, hahahaha, beautiful people are Happy people, that's why iam always smiling.. you want to be beautiful and happy dont you?"

Still in shock she stares..

"Dont let me hurry you jessica, you want to be beautiful and happy to, do ya?"

"Yes i want to be beautiful, and happy, though i could never be as beautiful as you are Mista J. You have such a pretty smile"

With my foot i push her leg out exposing her soaking cunt to me, i place the blunt side of the blade into her mouth pushing down on it firmly

"You want to be pretty, happy, then earn it just like i did"

I slide my fat cock into her cunt, and firmly grasp her throat..

I fuck her slowly annoyingly slowly i hoped. But it didnt mayter within a few seconds she was trying to beg to be allowed to cum..

"You want to cum already, huh?"

I take the blade from her mouth amd point the tip at my own face.

"Your not allowed to cum , until i tell you how i got theae scars"...

This is the end of my recollection, but i may add we fucked like animals for rest of the night..

Later she told me it was so fucking hot being made to beg for cock, not being allowed to look and then having the Jokers face suddenly in front of her.

She told me no guys had ever fucked her while she wore one of her many costumes. Most guys asking, whats the point? or saying they prefer sexy lingerie, and no guy had ever considered wearing a costume for her.. since then we have fucked constantly when we have had the availability. long may it continue.

And guys dont be shy give cos play a try. Its wicked wicked fun

Hahahahhahahahaha

(I dont always play this way, i knew Jessicas tastes and played to her desires)

I hope anyone that has read this has enjoyed it. Despite the favt ot is looooooooooonnnng.

Have fun everyone and as its Halloween.. why not.try a bit of cosplay

Excellent

"Excellent "

Cheers mate it was an excellent night.

» Add a new message to this topic