FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Night Out for the Girls!

A Night Out for the Girls!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikki Shooter OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Saturday night was fast approaching, it had been on cards for a month now. Clubbing nights were rare now days what with the little guy taking up out free time in the best possible way. Tonight though was going to be ours, her mum had already taken him off to spoil him rotten and we were going to make the most of it.

It was only 2pm but the bottle of red was breathing on the table of our hotel suite. We took a shower together and shaved ourselves smooth. Moisturising was fun, as we slid slippery hands over one another.Her nipples grew erect as did a part of me that wouldn't be getting used tonight. Her fingertips lightly touched my shaft and traced a nail along one ball. My breath caught and my cock twitched. We had made an agreement that we couldn't touch each other or ourselves for the week before. As you might imagine we were feeling just a tad frisky, but to be denied now would make the evening entertainment all the more satisfying. She licked her lips, a sure sign that she was in the mood for sex. I lent my head down to her nipple as she took a tighter grip on my member. She let out a yelp as my teeth sank in.

"Not yet! " I teased

The knowing smile told me I was forgiven already. She led me back out to the main room the air-conditioning putting pay to my erection but feeling fantastic on my smooth body. She passed me a glass of wine and kissed me our tongues lingering (it would be the last kiss without lipstick before tomorrow ). Taking my hand she turned me, there on the bed was our outfits for the night.

She had wanted to go to a fetish club but wanted to stop off in a bar or two first. The outfits she had chosen would work well wherever we went. She would be dressed in a silk thong with matching bra and suspender. FF stockings lay close by along side a leather pencil skirt and red satin blouse. On the floor her high heels were to die for.

My outfit started with a latex thong-body that would hide the place where my breast forms met my skin as to enhance the look I was trying to achieve. Oil effect holdups would cover my legs and a keyhole latex dress to slip over it all. Firey red hair and platformed stilettos would finish my look. Soon we would be hitting the town.

The cab was booked as we waited in the bar. She had made me up and helped me look the best I could. Even with our long coats on we drew amorous glances from men and a few women as we chatted like to old school friends. The barman came over to recharge our glasses and asked what we were up to that night. My partner answered that we were going to hit the bars before going to a fetish club, his knowing smile told me he knew the one we were talking about.

We had all but finished our drinks hen the cab arrived, we waved to the barman that my partner had taken quite a shine to and made our way to the car. The heels I wore made my bum wiggle provocatively and the sound of our heels turned every head in the area. The cabby looked up and on seeing us jumped out and opened the door. (pretty sure he wouldn't have done that if I was in guy mode. But one look at our cleavage and clothing and he was putty in our hands). It seemed only fair to put on a little show for him in the back. Nothing too risky you understand after all we're not sluts, well not at this time of night.!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Epsom

The cabby gave us his card in case we needed him later, he was young and the slight blush and tenting of his trousers told us all we needed to know. As we walked towards the queue for the bar the doorman smiled and let us through. With a quick kiss on his cheek we entered.

The atmosphere was electric, the sound of the music thumping through my body and making me feel very horny. We stood by the bar and she stripped me of my coat before removing her own. Before we could order a drink a small group of guys had moved close enough to smell our perfume.

"Would you girls care for a drink?" the hunk in a grey suit and white open necked shirt asked leaning in to be heard over the music.

It was my partner that answered for us.

"Spiced rum and for us both." we smiled but I could see desire in her eyes. "You can decide the strength. " she laid a hand on his arm and he smiled warmly.

"I'm Chris . This s Mark, Rob and Marcus. " his hand jestured to the others in his group.

It was Marcus that caught my eye. In my stupid heels I was close to six foot and he looked me in the eye. His eyes were big and grey, he wore a sent that suited his body musk and he had the build of an Athelete. Rob and Mark just spoke to our tits which in itself was funny but I think they knew they were not getting anything here unless it's seconds.

Marcus and I talked his eyes always on mine and his hand lightly touching my arm. My stomach was doing somersaults and my loins begged to be touched. (I had tucked expertly and wouldn't show but I could feel a cool breeze where a damp patch had formed.) Chris looked as if he was having a similar effect on my other half. So with a smile I leaned over and told her we needed the loo. We made our excuses and headed for the ladies.

Deciding that we didn't want to shock any ladies in the loos we nipped into the disabled and exchanged notes. I told her about the effect Marcus was having on my and she slid two fingers into my gusset to check. Her fingertips reappearing glistening with precum that she sucked on before kissing me. She took my hand and placed it on her own heat spot that was damp with excitement.

"Lick me!" she whispered huskily into my ear. "I need some relief, or I'll burst."

Who was I to turn down this goddess in satin and leather. I traced her outline with my false nails and unzipped the back of her skirt the garment soon fell to the floor. She always went out with her thong over her suspender straps for easy access. Her sent of sex filled my nostrils sending lustful messages to my loins. The feeling of damp silk against my nose turned me on and I licked my lips in anticipation. My fingers slid under her straps and I slid the sticky thong down until I could berry my face in her well trimmed mound.

She gasped and arched her back as my tongue touched her clit and made small circles around it before I sucked it. With one hand I traced her labia not wanting to penetrate her,just tease her more. She tried to lower herself down onto my hand but with my other I kept her pinned to the wall. The more my mouth worked it's magic, the more of her stickiness flowed into my mouth. Her moans became louder and her breathing was deep and ragged. She gripped my head and pushed me into her like a woman possessed, grinding her mound against my face.

And that is when I stopped!

I pulled away and stood, looking in the mirror I was going to have to do some work and quick.

"You fucking bitch! I can't believe you stopped just as I was going to cum. Fucking bitch I'm going to get you back for that." she was flushed and her breathing hadn't slowed. She quickly pulled up her thong and slipped back into her skirt adjusting herself and regaining her composure.

As I stood reapplying my makeup she slid her arms around my waist. " You sexy bitch," she whispered. "if he doesn't Fuck you tonight I'm going to do you with my biggest strapon. " she wore a wicked smile and a glint in her eye that said I might get that treatment regardless of what happens tonight.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm more plz xx

Loving this

Keep it cumming!!

Epsom

We cleaned ourselves up and made ourselves presentable before returning to the boys. As we passed through the bar we drew more than a few stares, our look after all was more fetish and less conservative than most of the girls here. One lad even got a slap, his ogling eyes and open mouth just too much for the girl opposite him could take. We clutched each other close and laughed (evil bitches I know). As we approached the boys we noticed that Mark and Rob had found some entertainment of their own. Bottle blondes with big boobs and short skirts. Fair enough I thought... I would!

Marcus touched my side and all those ideas disappeared. He placed his hand on my hip his thumb stroking idly, fingers lightly tapping the the top of my bum. Chris had his arm around my partner, they were whispering between themselves and looking at us with wicked grins on their faces. I smiled at Marcus and slid in closer, my heart was thumping as I could feel his breath on my neck and his hand rest more easily on my arse giving it a playful squeeze. Sucking my drink through the straw I fished him a smile and a wink. This had the desired effect of his hand roaming over the full roundness of my bum.

Another round of drinks and and we were ready to move on. My partner invited all the boys along for the ride. Rob and Mark said that they were going to another bar with the two blondes they had picked up. Chris and Marcus were happy to tag along when they heard where we were heading. One black cab later found us at the Fire-Pit a secluded location for the fetish minded. As we got to the door us girls stripped off our coats to reveal our outfits. The doorman and woman nodded approvingly, but gave our men the once over. I piped up."Oh they didn't know they were coming can we get them in?" I smiled sweetly at the doorwoman who nodded and then proceeded to frisk me thoroughly a knowing smile on her lips. As if I could hide any weapons in this outfit (Oh wait I had hidden one x).

Inside took the boys breath away. There was leather, pvc and latex everywhere. Couples were demonstrating the femdom role on a stage. In a corner close by two girls were finger deep in each other. Marcus pulled me closer as he stared at the spectacle.

"Like that do you? " I cruelly teased

"Yes! " his voice was stuck in his throat. He cleared it and said " it's fucking horny "

And so I checked by sliding my bum in front of him and wiggling it. To my satisfaction the lump there was a good size. I hoped I'd soon get to see it. He grabbed my hips and ground into me. Good I thought this is going well.

My partner's hand grabbed mine and pulled us off further into the club. Now Marcus wouldn't let go, he knew that if he played his cards right he was going to get some.

More please

Epsom

The Four of us made it to a stage where apon stood a st Andrews cross and a bandage bench (the type you are bent over and tied to). With a evil grin my partner turned to the boys and asked.

"So who's getting spanked? Trust me your going to enjoy it!"

The boys, both slack jawed and eyes wide said nothing.

" Oh!" she said "I guess I was wrong and you don't want us??"

Marcus was first to answer "wait. I'm not into pain but I'll give it a go." Chris soon agreed too and with a cheer from the newly formed crowd stepped up on stage.

My hunger for Marcus grew as he stripped to his waist. Chiselled muscle like a stripper I had to run my nails down his chest. He seemed to like that. Soon Chris was bent over the bench his bare arse for all to see. I had taken the opportunity to tie Marcus to the cross and grope his bum with both hands this got a chuckle out of him so I spanked it to tell him who's in charge.

To my surprise, it was not me! My other half had other ideas and slapped me in hogties from the side. I was on my knees, Marcus and Chris could both see me as my partner walked the stage as if born to it. The crop she had picked was leather and made a cracking sound as she struck Chris squarely across his bum cheeks. The crowd roared as he jurked, she soothed him with a hand before giving him another. Again the crowd roared their approval. She moved to me, my loins begged for attention but I was afraid she was beginning to like her show. She looked to the crowd.

"what should I do with this sluty cow?" she called out, her arms wide waiting a response.

"get her to strip." one hopeful called out. "Spank her arse " another called

" get her to suck his dick!" this one got a reaction "who's she replied! " hands pointed to both of the guys. She looked at me "Oh it looks as if you're going to be a dirty sluty tonight! "

As Chris had taken the punishment the crowd roared louder when he was chosen to get blown. I looked over at Marcus with sorrow in my eyes. I wanted him first. She came over and whispered "don't worry his totally into you!. You're definitely getting laid tonight " she kissed me and then grabbed my head and thrust me towards Chris and a cock was rock hard as my partner slid his trousers down further.

It was big. Not the biggest I'd seen, but I was going to have to take this slowly. The crowd were loving the spectacle as I opened my mouth and took the tip of his cock into my mouth. My eyes locked with Marcus's and what I saw made my loins ache. His eyes had a mixture of lust, envy and raw sex about them and the lump in his trousers seemed to twitch every time I took another mouthful of cock.

My partner saw what I was doing and whacked Chris on the bum again making him jolt and almost made me gag as he thrust his tool down my throat. I just managed to hold it togther and looked over to Marcus to find his tool exposed and in the hands of my goddess.

It looked massive in her small hands and by the look she gave me she was jealous that I was getting the bigger boy. Chris had started to moan with the attention I was giving him, pre cum was salty and sexy my groin was straining for attention my arse hungered for cock. I closed my eyes and took in the sensation of him sliding in and out of my wet mouth.

I stopped. Her whip was under my chin. "No you don't you greedy cow." she shouted so the crowd could hear. "Go get your own!" and with that she ushered me over shuffling over to Marcus who was standing proud, pre cum glistening on the end of his cock. His body was still tied to the cross with his trousers open and pulled down as far as possible.

I knelt in front of him looking up into his eyes. This close his cock was much bigger than Chris's and the crowd was egging us on. "Suck, suck, suck,suck" the chorus filled the air. I licked my lips and made myself ready.

My tongue traced a line from his Base up to the underside of his bell end. Pausing to flick his banjo string. This made him twitch and gasp. I kissed the end of his cock and tasted him in all his salty goodness. mmmmm I opened my mouth and locking eyes I took him into my warm, wet mouth. I slurpped on his tool and heard him groan. I wanted to touch him but my restraints stopped me so I used what I had. My mouth was a a wet opening I used like a LA whore on overtime.

Epsom

I strained against my bonds as I worked his cock and balls with my tongue. He was trimmed and shaved which was good as I hate pubic hairs in my teeth. He tensed as I took one ball and then the other slowly caressing them before returning to his shaft and head. I looked out to the crowd where I saw complete strangers getting off on my show. Two lipstick lesbians were having fun standing behind one another. One played with the others tits and by the arm placement of the front one I'd say her fingers were very busy, and very wet. Next to them a guy had his todger out wanking furiously his head almost spinning off as he took in the girls and me.

Marcus had started thrusting saying how close he was to cumming. Oh how I was lusting for a mouthful of his hot salty goodness. I was taking as much of him as I could. Chris was choking on my partner's thong which ar some point during my performance she had stripped out of and placed in his mouth. Now she stood on stage naked from the waist down, her neatly trimmed bush on show and her glistening pussy lips dribbling a little onto her thighs. She undid Chris 's restraints and climbed onto the bench legs spread for use. Chris didnt need telling twice, and soon he was fucking her to a rhythm with the music thumping through us thong still on his face.

All this was too much for Marcus who with a grunt shot his load into my eager mouth like a fireman's hose on full blast. I was not going to miss a drop and greedily sucked him dry, swallowing as fast as I possibly could. Chris was going hammer and tongs into my partner, his cock more than big enough to satisfy the greedy cow. With crowd assistance I was released and now stood next to her as I let Marcus recover still strapped to the cross. I took her hands and supporting her torso so she could better position herself. Soon her heels were digging into Chris's arse as she helped him thrust. She swore and cursed his name calling out like a woman possessed. This just egged him on his powerful thrusts lifting her from the bench. He was going to cum and she didn't want it in a condom. "Spray me you wanker! " she cried. The crowd roared at this the lesbian girls now sucking wet fingers and the guy next to them looking like he would start a fire the way he was stroking so fast. With a jerk he blew his seed on the floor. Chris on the other hand had a few more thrusts and took some more verbal abuse before pulling out, ripping off the rubber and ejaculating all over her pussy, stomach and inner thighs. I was soon lapping it up as she guided my head round her loins cleaning it all. I stayed to give her pussy a fucking good going over that had her cumming again. When I had finished we all left the stage to a resounding applause...... But the night wasn't over yet!

-------------------

Fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic