FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The reckoning...

The reckoning...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iPeople OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Jenny was completely pissed off with Mike. No, more accurately totally fcuking mad with him.

They were a horny young married couple of swingers, both 30 and in their very juicy years. So she wasn't judgmental at all. She particularly liked similltaneous vaginal and anal, and he seemed to like it it too. In fact, he had told her about his rugby wank buddies when he a uni student. But he was now straight, at least she had thought so.

And they definitely had one bottom line agreement … no solo play.

So now she finds Mike’s been fucking a gay lad on the quiet. Mike had forgotten to take his personal mobile that day and “Gavin” had texted…because he had to cancel at least minute. “I want your big cock (Mike was 8-9in and thick) but I gotta go to see my folks – its urgent. Keep your jizz for me Mike! I’m free tomorrow, our usual time.”

May be she shouldn’t have looked at his phone but she didn't think he used that one anymore. Fcuk was she angry now. Not in a moralizing way. Actually, if she was honest, she was also a bit turned on…cause he’s never played with a guy when they’ve had 3somes and she’d always wanted to see that. In fact, she’d even hinted at it but Mike was being his alpha male “I love cunt now” self. But she was damn angry cause that bastard lied and he would have to pay for it. Jenny wasn’t one to take this casually.

Mike on the other hand was pissed off cause he’d gone round to Gavin’s and no answer. No shag, horny and – little did he know – but in a big pile of shit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic start.

London

Thanks people! And the private messages...

London

Mike knew immediately he came in that something was up. Then he saw her, sat on the sofa with his sex meet mobile in front of her. FUCK!

“Sit down Mike. We need to chat.”

You don’t want to know all the details of that 2 hour interrogation. Jenny when angry was totally formidable. Cool. Forensic. Totally different from the submissive, passive slutty self when she is in bed.

How long had this been going on (4-5 years, he couldn’t quite remember). What EXACTLY did he do with men (total top, didn’t kiss often, never sucked a guy, only one offs, this was the first repeat). What type of men (white twinks). Why hadn’t he told her (ashamed at being bi).

“You stupid fucker. I WANTED to see you play guys. I even encouraged you!”

Mike felt totally humiliated.

Jenny was direct: “I have decided I will not end our marriage over this at this stage but you are going to show remorse. And you will do what I say. Is that clear Mike?”

“Yes Jenny. I love you. I will do anything you want.”

Jenny stood up. “Drop your pants, Mike. Seems like you do it easily.” The sneer was palpable.

He slowly stood up. 6 footer, ex rugby guy, still very fit, he was used to being the assertive one. But not today. He unbuckled and drop his trousers. “Pants too” Jenny barked.

And then she reached over to the table and gave it to him. Since I cant trust that cock of yours and you when it takes control of you, you will wear this for now.

Shit. A chastity device. “Come on Jenny, that’s funny but…”

She cut him short. “This is what you do or you leave right now, Mike. You have been a lying bastard and now, and for as long as I say, its my way or the highway. Think about it carefully and in 5 minutes, either put it on. Or leave – you can collect your things tomorrow."

And she walked out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going

» Add a new message to this topic