FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Some thing for the weekend

Some thing for the weekend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckandbunny OP   Couple  over a year ago

In your bed

It had been a weeks since I put out my advert on Fab. It had been a fantasy that I had been rolling around in my head for a while but it was going to take some arrangements to organise.

But thankfully I had chatted to a few people and now the day was here. I had dressed exactly as requested.

- Heels

- Stockings

- Push up bra

And lots and lots of make up.

As Lynn and Harry knocked at the door I don't mind saying I was shakey answering the door. They were a lovely couple who I had been chatting to for weeks about this. They were a little unsure about meeting up with me assuming that I was just a guy who wanted to get this hot couple over for a quick fuck.

But after a quick webcam they were more than satisfied about my female credentials. I had of course lied about other aspects to this lovely couple as I did not want to scare them off. In the end they would never know so what was the harm.

I showed them up the stairs to my bedroom. I had laid out the room with fresh sheets, candles and a chair for me to sit in.

Lynn came over to me and gently placed her hands on my shoulders and lowered me on to the chair. Harry then proceeded to tie my hands behind my back with the scarfs that I had laid out.

There was a little awkwardness as they left me sat there watching them head towards my bed. But soon they forgot about me watching and laid down on the bed and started to kiss each other.

Harry laid himself across Lynn body, his hands caressing her head as they snogged and groped each other in front of me.

I was already wet before they came into the house, but now I was already starting to ache between my legs. I had forgotten how hard I find watching eroticism without the ability to join in physically.

Even watching mild erotic films in my youth I had always been able to snog a boyfriend or finger myself as I watched.

Harry's hand was already up under Lynn's t-shirt, speaking out her breasts. My own nipples twinged at the thought of his fingers gripping and pulling on her flesh.

The only sound in the room was her soft moans as he had found her tits and manipulated them through her bra.

Lynn's hands were all over Harry's ass, clenching and squeezing his firm buttocks.

They too were obviously eager and looking forward to this little show they were putting on. Harry had soon pushed lynn's t-shirt up and lifted on of her tits from her bra.

I could not help but imagine the warm wet feeling that she would be enjoying right now as my own nipples were erectly poking at the dry rough inner lining of my own push up bra.

After sucking on her tits Harry made his way down lynn's body. Planting kisses all across her stomach, showing such tender loving attention to her body. At this point I could only shudder at what I was going to get in return.

As he reached her long skirt he shuffled this up her legs until her thong came into view.

Pulling this to one side he buried his head into her hairy pussy and started to lick and pleasure her with his fingers.

Lynn's moans and crys started to intensify from the soft low moans of appreciation to more staccato, ohs and ah's.

Her hand firmly gripping harry's head as though protecting her self from losing his wonderful touch.

Lynn's orgasm was quickly building, her eyes were tight shut and her repetitive wail was like a slowly building noise in my ears telling me how good it felt.

Harry's wrist was going back and forth now at a rapid pace, with his tongue working magic all across Lynn's clit.

Then all of a sudden with a wild, "Oh YES" lynn's bum arched up off the bed and she clamped both hands to the back of Harry's head almost pumping her groin into his face.

Harry did not slow down his hand was in a frenzy using his wife's lovely cunt.

Myself I was squirming and gyrating in my own chair. Spreading my own legs as wide as I could in the hope of getting some kind of touch or feeling against my own swollen clit or a graze of my labia.

But it was all in vain. Whilst Lynn was in ecstasy I was left empty and frustrated.

As lynn's body started to come down from the high of her orgasm. She shuffled down the bed underneath her husband, until her face was level with the buckle of his belt.

Her own legs were planted firmly on the floor, her skirt still up around her waist and her panties half dragged to one side of her pussy, giving me just a glimpse of her pussy lip and some pubic hair from the side.

God I wanted to run forwards and enjoy that wet hole with my own mouth. To lick and tongue her pussy to savour the drops of her juices. But it was not to be. My release was not going to be for sometime yet. And when my release was to come it would only to be entrapped and punished further.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eecekydawnMan  over a year ago

nr Brighton

Fab start to the story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great beginning

In your bed

Lynn's attention to Harry's cock was more than appreciated by him. You could see the tension in

his legs. He wanted to thrust into something but being the loving husband he was he just held back whilst Lynn licked and teased his pulsating cock.

His moans of satisfaction and caressing of her hair encouraging her to continue, to lick and taste his cock.

Whilst doing this Lynn was also playing with her own pussy, whether for her pleasure or my visual pleasure who knows. But she was slowly working that clit, spreading the wetness all around her pussy.

God I so wanted to join them.

Then Harry indicated he wanted to fuck Lynn. She shuffled back up the bed. As their eyes met they kissed each other deeply and passionately. Lynn's hands grasping below her for harry's cock.

She aimed it at the entrance to her lips and he slid beautiful inside of her with a very loving moan and sigh.

Me own pussy felt empty and neglected in stark contrast. As this lovely couple continued to fuck and build up both the pace and the passion between them. There was no dirty talking, just sighs moans and groans.

My bedroom was starting to smell of sex. In between the sounds coming from their mouths, there was an ever increasing wet slap every time Harry rode his cock into her pussy. His dick was now so wet it glistened in the light from my bedroom lamp.

With more "Oh yes oh yes, " I could tell Lynn was getting close. She was going to Cum at any moment, her pussy hair was wet and flat against her skin. She was now holding her legs high and wide. Needing those last strokes from her husband to hit base. To send those sparks flying from her pussy to the rest of her body.

She was now wailing almost constantly, were as Harry was just now pounding as hard as he could all his focus on making his wife Cum before he exploded inside of her.

In your bed

Finally it happened, Harry's need to climax overcame him and he jabbed his dick as hard as he could deep into his wife's womb.

I could only stare and lick my lips at the sight of them joined together, lips locked and cock balls deep. The perfect union of husband and wife.

As he pulled out of her and rolled onto his side some of sperm and cunt juices started to ooze out of Lynn.

She quickly dashed past me to get to the toilet. If she had wanted to though she could have glady emptied their mess all over me.

When she came back she was already smoothed down, hair brushed and ready to go. Harry too had busied himself getting his trousers back on.

"thank you for watching us. We never thought we'd find someone so content to just watch. It was a real thrill for us."

I told them it was my pleasure too and I was glad they had enjoyed it. As the approached to untie me, I told them not to bother but instead to pick up my phone from the side and text my husband that he could come home now as they were leaving.

I did feel bad about lying to them, but they would never know.

They did as I asked and then gave me a hug as they left me alone in my bedroom. I told them not to bother locking the door as he would be home soon.

With that final lie done and Lynn and Harry gone, I was left there, wet excited horny and almost shaking with anticipation.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

More please; I love your wicked imagination xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic