FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Shower?

Shower?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Leave the front door unlocked. Now, walk to the shower, undressing as you go, leaving a trail of cloths for me to follow. Take your time, turn the water on, wait for the steam to fill the bathroom.

Wash your hair, wash your body slowly, sensually, imagining the touch of a stranger caressing you.

You will have your back to me when I come in, the thick creamy suds running down your body, but, don't turn around.

You can hear me undressing, feel me watching you.

Are you teasing me, taking so long and so much pleasure to soap your breasts

Now, you feel me step in, behind you. Feel my breath on your shoulder, inches away.....

And the first touch of my lips on your slick, wet skin. Hands slowly sliding over you. Exploring every inch of your body. Big, hard, silky smooth cock pressing between your thighs, opening you slowly, maddeningly so.

Then the moment it slips inside. White hot heat, filling you delicioulsy.

Close your eyes and let the sensations wash over you as your fucked, deeply, sensually and completly. Leaning back into each intense, relentless thrust. Breasts cupped, fingers teasing, toying with you as you feel your self cumming so hard.

And finally sinking to your knees to take the tip of my swollen cock between your lips and feel the salty cum spill all over you.

You might need to stay in the shower as I leave, as the taste of my enjoyment will be dripping from your mouth and running down your satisfied, well fucked body.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic