FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dirty old man

Dirty old man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met a guy the other night on the bus .. He said he was 62!!

He sat next to me on the bus which was empty so I felt uncomfortable and at first a little scared and angry but he was smart and smelled clean so I just said nothing until he asked me what I was listening to on my phone.. We got chatting and after awhile the conversation stopped .. Then out the blue I felt him touching my leg .. I should have freaked out but I didn't I got instantly hard!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

His hand was on my leg when he just smiled at my bulge and slide up to it massaging it through my trousers.. He asked if I let men touch me before .. I lied and said no but he seemed to enjoy that more than I thought.. He started rubbing me a little harder and I started to moan a little when he asked me if I'd ever tried on panties .. I didn't need to answer as my cheeks went red and he knew ....

By *rbadguy64Couple  over a year ago

bangor

More please

His other hand slid down the back of my trousers groping my bum and eventually finding my tight bum hole easing his finger in.. I was lost in lust I couldn't help it and he knew it so when he asked if I would wear panties for him all I could gasp was yes.. Ding the bus stopped!!! It was his stop and he told me to get off.. I was shocked back into reality and knew it was a bad idea but I couldn't help it I followed him off the bus into the cold air .. But before I did I caught a look off the driver and then his mirror and could see in his mirror he could see everything!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Then what happened

We walked to his house which to my surprise was a nice big detached house.. I stood outside in the dark scared to go in but I did and my heart sank when I watching him close and lock the front door !! I though omg what am I doing he is going to pounce but he didn't he offered me a drink and a seat and we sat and chatted .. I felt easy and considered leaving when he asked if I'd like him to run me again but this time while I was wearing satin trousers

More please

mmm,very hot.

More now u got me hard an very horny

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

had this happen to me to, I was fucked stupid to , loved it to xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

More

We got another drink and he started feeling me up again which I couldn't help but enjoy and going with the flow he slipped off my jacket and tshirt and tweeted my nipples "God I still remember the shocks through my body" before I knew it I was stood up and he was removing my boxers and gently stroking my hard cock ... I was getting carried away but he stopped and looked at me saying "not yet let's not spoil it" he nipped out the room and came back with a pile of clothes holding up the satin trousers he mentioned earlier and started to rub them in my skin mmmm it felt amazing all over my parts I started to leek!

like the way this story is developing

At the point I started to leek he swapped the trousers for a satin scarf "don't want them dirty just yet do we" he said and then wrapped the scarf around my hardness slowly wanking me until I couldn't take it and soaked the material oooooo God I went red but it felt amazing.. I thought that was it but he cleaned me up and then said remember the promise.. All I could do was nod as he then took out a little cock cage .. I'd seen one before but not close up and started to back off but he relaxed me with his smile and I let him put it on... It felt so strange and my little flacid cock looked even smaller inside it.. Pulling a chair out the kitchen he placed it in the centre of the room and sat me on it facing him.. His hands were thick and strong but so gentle as he rolled up one black shiney stocking straight out the packet and slipped it over my toes.. He was so careful as he rolled them up my legs to my upper thighs making sure the wide lace tops were perfectly straight. Then the other leg... God all kinds of feelings were going through my mind and I felt I wanted to get hard again but I couldn't!! It was such a weirdly nice feeling..He then slipped each foot one by one into a gorgeous pair of black sequinned stilletoes and fastened the ankles straps ooooo God I didn't even realise I was gasping and gently moaning as he did it but his smile said everything.... Next came a little black sequinned thong!

Please do continue

Oh god , please continue . My cock is so hard as he dresses you

He took my flacid small cock and little acorn balls and neatly surrounded them with the front of the thong pulling it tight underneath me and neatley high on my hips so all that could be seen was a small mound in panties where a mound shouldn't be.. Standing me up I was put into a wide black waspie with 6 suspended straps each of which was fastened to the tops of my stockings all straight and in line with each other.. The tightening sensation around my waist combined with the nylon feel and straightening of My legs by the stilletoes had me feeling all manor of erotic feelings and by now I was hooked!! Hooked to feel more and incapable of stopping what was happening.. He read my mind as he poured more wine watching me he asked how I was feeling .. All I could do was smile back nd he knew he had me .. "Let's not spoil this by rushing shall we" handing me a filled glass X as we drank he asked if I had ever tried makeup before and I said a little to which he produced a large old fashioned makeup box filled to the brim and suggested I start with foundation .. I started to apply it thinly but covering into my skin while he drank and watched until my face was smooth creamy in colour .. Then blusher to soften my features and give my face some contours... Taking out the pallet of eyeshadow I looked up and asked which colour ?

Oh please do continue telling us more

Oh please continue

Which colour eyeshadow and lipstick would you choose??

Black eyeshadow and red lipstick

has to balck eye shadow and bright red lippy allways makes me feel sexy

please do continue this fab story

xxxxxxxx

Heavy black eyeshadow and thick red lipstick