FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > M i L

M i L

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I've just got home after the most incredible day and feel I should share it with you all.

This morning started very much like any other Friday, it's my day off so I was relaxing reading the morning paper when the phone rang 'Hi Paul, it's Audrey here, my sink is blocked and I was wondering if you were free to come and unblock it for me?'

Audrey is my ex mother in law, I have been divorced from her daughter for 10 years but very occasionally get asked to do the odd job around the house since her husband died 4 years ago.

I told her I would be round in about an hour 'I'll have a cuppa ready for when you arrived' she said.

Audrey is about 65 nothing special to look at but has a great personality and I have always got on well with her.

I arrive about an hour later and taking my tool box in I am greeted with the promised cuppa. we chat a bit while drinking but something feels a bit strange and I don't know what it is.....

After the cuppa I proceed to unblock the sink as Audrey heads of to do something around he house. It doesnt take long to clear the blockage and I head off to tell Audrey I'm done,

I walk out of the kitchen and as it's a bungalow the next room I pass is Audrey's bedroom, The door is ajar and I can see through the gap that She has put on a basque and is slipping into a thong.

Assuming she must be going out and not wanting to disturb her I return to the kitchen and wait for her to come through.

As I sit at the dining table waiting I begin to think about what I had just seen and the fact Audrey looked quite hot in her basque,surely I shouldn't be having these thoughts about my ex mother in law?

Audrey came through to the kitchen in a dressing gown, I told her I had finished the job and asked if she needed any other jobs doing while I was there?

'I have something in the bedroom that needs a bit of attention' Was I letting my imagination get the better of me I thought as I followed her the bedroom.

She pointed to the wardrobe and said one of the hinges kept sticking, I opened and closed the door a few times but couldn't find a problem, As I turned to face her she had removed her dressing gown and stood there in her basque. I froze to the spot in shock until she pulled me to her and began kissing me. I returned the kiss as her hand hurriedly undone my shirt buttons.

I squeezed her tits through the basque and she let out a deep moan 'I've been wanting to do this since my daughter first brought you to meet us' she said as she pulled my shirt off and discarded it on the floor. I think deep down I had probably wanted to fuck her just as long but never thought anything of it as I was with her daughter.

before very long she was on her knees and taking my throbbing cock out of my jeans, devouring it like woman possessed..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've just got home after the most incredible day and feel I should share it with you all.

This morning started very much like any other Friday, it's my day off so I was relaxing reading the morning paper when the phone rang 'Hi Paul, it's Audrey here, my sink is blocked and I was wondering if you were free to come and unblock it for me?'

Audrey is my ex mother in law, I have been divorced from her daughter for 10 years but very occasionally get asked to do the odd job around the house since her husband died 4 years ago.

I told her I would be round in about an hour 'I'll have a cuppa ready for when you arrived' she said.

Audrey is about 65 nothing special to look at but has a great personality and I have always got on well with her.

I arrive about an hour later and taking my tool box in I am greeted with the promised cuppa. we chat a bit while drinking but something feels a bit strange and I don't know what it is.....

After the cuppa I proceed to unblock the sink as Audrey heads of to do something around he house. It doesnt take long to clear the blockage and I head off to tell Audrey I'm done,

I walk out of the kitchen and as it's a bungalow the next room I pass is Audrey's bedroom, The door is ajar and I can see through the gap that She has put on a basque and is slipping into a thong.

Assuming she must be going out and not wanting to disturb her I return to the kitchen and wait for her to come through.

As I sit at the dining table waiting I begin to think about what I had just seen and the fact Audrey looked quite hot in her basque,surely I shouldn't be having these thoughts about my ex mother in law?

Audrey came through to the kitchen in a dressing gown, I told her I had finished the job and asked if she needed any other jobs doing while I was there?

'I have something in the bedroom that needs a bit of attention' Was I letting my imagination get the better of me I thought as I followed her the bedroom.

She pointed to the wardrobe and said one of the hinges kept sticking, I opened and closed the door a few times but couldn't find a problem, As I turned to face her she had removed her dressing gown and stood there in her basque. I froze to the spot in shock until she pulled me to her and began kissing me. I returned the kiss as her hand hurriedly undone my shirt buttons.

I squeezed her tits through the basque and she let out a deep moan 'I've been wanting to do this since my daughter first brought you to meet us' she said as she pulled my shirt off and discarded it on the floor. I think deep down I had probably wanted to fuck her just as long but never thought anything of it as I was with her daughter.

before very long she was on her knees and taking my throbbing cock out of my jeans, devouring it like woman possessed..........

And then he woke up!

"

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

[Removed by poster at 07/11/15 06:16:57]

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I'd like to hear more, I love a mature woman

By *indmill and weetabixCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"I've just got home after the most incredible day and feel I should share it with you all.

And then he woke up!

"

This section is called stories and fantasies so if it happened or not your then he woke up comment is bang out of order. Op please continue

Ipswich

She greedily licked,sucked,wanked and bit at my cock and I knew it wasn't gonna be long til I shot my sticky load into her hot lips.Sensing this she stopped and ordered me to remove all my clothes and lay on the bed, I willingly obliged.

She straddled my chest and I could make out her moist pussy lips through her she thong 'do you like to be restrained?' she asked and when I said I up for anything 'That's what I like to hear' She smiled.

In no time at all my wrists and ankles are cuffed to the bed post. As i lay spread-eagled on the bed with a raging hard on Audrey takes a mobile phone from a bedside drawer and takes a few pictures of me, she then types something in the phone and smiles wryly to herself.

A few seconds later a message pings back, followed by another then a third 'You are a very popular boy' she says 'you have a busy day ahead'

Her mobile rings and she heads out of the bedroom. what does she mean I have a busy day ahead?

Through the closed door I can make out some of the conversation, things like Usual rates, regular, and some times being arranged.

Audrey comes back into the room and walks over to the bed 'What the fucks going on Audrey?' I ask. This is greeted with a hard slap to the face 'After midday you only refer to me as Madame A 'and you my new man Friday have a very busy day ahead'..........

By *ohn-sheenaCouple  over a year ago

sandy

OK OK you have our undivided attention.

Ipswich

Madame A explained she ran a house of 'Special Services' for an elderly clientèle and it was my job to perform oral sex on ladies who weren't getting it at home. I knew being cuffed to the bed that I could do nothing about it.

At precisely 12.30 the doorbell rang 'that'll be your first client' says Madame A as she heads to the door. I hear her chatting to her guest as they make their way back to the bedroom, They pause at the door and the guest in a soft Scottish accent says 'Blindfold please'

Madame A enters the room and puts a blindfold on me 'give her what she wants or be punished' she warns me.

Madame leaves and as the bedroom door closes I am aware that the client is eyeing me up, she hesitantly approaches,sits on the bed and lets out a few contented murmurs as she runs her hands over my naked body. She has a very experienced touch and I am rock hard in no time, she gentle caresses my cock for a little while then stands up, leaving me wanting more.

I hear her undress and fold her clothes I go to ask her name but a finger is pressed firmly over my lips 'Ssssshhhhh' is all I get.

Next thing I know is a hard nipple is touching my lips, I can smell violet body wash. I open my mouth and begin to suck it gently, I hear more contented murmurs.

I spend what seems like ages Sucking, kissing, licking and biting her breasts until she pulls away.

I feel her climb onto the bed , straddling my head she lowers herself onto my face. Fuck me she is hairy down there, its been a long while since I'd had a hairy fanny. My tongue worked like a machete clearing the forest until it found a nice damp hole to rest in.

I began with slow gentle licks and the client picked up the pace forcing her pussy hard against my tongue and nose. she bucked and screamed until she tensed in orgasm, flooding my mouth with her juices.

She climbed off me and gave my cock a gentle tug 'I'll have to have that next week' she giggled.

She dressed and left the room, I heard her talking to Madame A before leaving.

Madame A entered the bedroom, removing My blindfold 'How was that?'she enquired. I was in a state of shock but mumbled something about it being a surreal experience.

'Your day has only just started' she smirked as she left the room..........

More plz my cock is Solid an needs to cum

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmm:mmmmm

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm hot turn of events

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Mmmmmm hot turn of events "

I need a domme woman like her to own and share me...

Please do continue

this is awesome

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

More please

Wow! Would love someone to use me like that.

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

If she was to feminize you this would be the perfect story for me

Still loving it though and can't wait read to more, keep it coming please x

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Great story . Wow . Something I have dreamt of many times x

More please . And I hope your ex mother in law gets more involved

Ipswich

Soon after Madame A returns with a plate of sandwiches and a glass of orange juice 'I'm going to release you now so you can eat and use the bathroom,but I'm taking your clothes away so you don't try to escape'.

Fuck me I think I'm being imprisoned as a sex slave. The idea worries and excites me in equal measures.

Soon after lunch Madame A returns and restrains me back to the bed 'your next client will be here shortly' she smiles as she leaves the room.

I hear the doorbell and once again Madame A is chatting with another female.

The door swings open and in comes a familiar face, it's Jane who works in the local post office. She doesn't recognise me as I only use the post office occasionally but I remember her as I had often admired her fantastic 'rack' when buying stamps.

She was dressed in a tight knee length pencil shirt and loose fitting blouse.

The blouse is removed as she walks towards me, her tits look fantastic in a red lace bra, my cock springs to attention.

'Nice' she says as she takes it in her hand and gives it a hard squeeze.

She slips off her skirt and is wearing no panties and to my delight has a nice shaven pussy, I can't wait to get my tongue in there but Jane has other ideas..........

looking forward to the next instalment

Ipswich

She leans over me cupping her tits together inches from my face, I reach out to taste them but a firm hand pushes my bed away 'Patience' she smirks.

Reaching behind herself she unclips her bra and her tits tumble out hitting me in the face, she moves away slightly and moistens her fingers before circling her ever hardening nipples.

I am panting in anticipation of sucking on her nipples, she teases me for a while before standing.

Climbing onto the bed she stands over my head and begins to stroke her pussy. She squats down close to my face, opening her legs she slides three fingers deep inside herself and frigs frantically.

My straining cock is desperate to have some action, noticing it she asks if I'd like to taste her?

I nod like an excited puppy expecting her to squat down further and let my tongue get to work but she has other ideas and forces her pussy moist fingers into my mouth. I lick them clean as she smiles wickedly.

She climbs of the bed leaving me disappointed as she says 'Time to go'

She dresses and leaves, hopefully Madame A will come and deal with my hard cock.........

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - interesting scenario!

More!!

Sounds like a lot of fun

More more more please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Nicr

Ipswich

Madame A enters the room replacing my blindfold 'One more client and you're finished for the day' she says as she exits. I hear her answer the front door and someone enters the bedroom.

They say nothing but it is obvious they are walking around the bed checking over my restrained body. This seem to go on for a while then they sit on the bed and gentle run their fingers over my chest, stopping occasionally to tweak my nipples.

The attention soon has me hard again and the fingers run up and down my shaft, giving my balls a firm squeeze now and then.

The client switches position and I feel their cool breath as they blow gently on my hot cock, the feeling is amazing but doesn't compare to when they eventually begin to lick my entire length. I feel ready to explode but try everything I know to delay my cumming.

The client then engulfs my entire cock in one swoop and holding firmly to my balls fucks me with her lips. after all the sexual activities of the day and with these amazingly talented lips in no time at all I am cumming like I've never come before. It feels like I'm pumping gallons of spunk into this willing mouth. As the sensations subside she crawls up the bed and kisses me on the lips, I can taste my cum in her kiss as her tongue explores my mouth. What a way to finish the day.........

I do so hope there is a twist in the tale

I'm enjoying this

More loving this

There has to be more to this

Keep going

Ipswich

As the client leaves Madame A returns with my clothes 'get a shower and I'll get the dinner ready' this wasn't a request this was an order.

As I showered my mind was racing over what a day I had just experienced and was hoping Madame A would join me in the shower, unfortunately she didn't so I dressed and went through to the kitchen.

Madame A had changed her clothes and was now wearing jeans and Tshirt, it was only at this point I realised she actually had a very nice figure.

She had already poured me a beer and I sat at the table sipping it as I admired her as she cooked.

I felt a stirring in my groin as we made small talk 'Your first client said you had amazing oral skills, perhaps I'll have to sample it soon'

I walk up behind her grabbing her round the waist, kissing her on the neck saying 'No time like the present'

She spins in my arms and kisses me passionately on the lips, My hands are all over pert ass. She breaks away 'Dinner is ready so sit down and if you are a good boy you can have me for dessert................

loving this

Southall

Oh yes

Newcastle upon Tyne

Keep it going - plenty of scope!!

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Really hot and really well written damn that was a great story

There has to be more

Ipswich

Over dinner we chat and Audrey tells me how Madame A came to be.

After the death of her husband she felt lonely and took a series of lovers until she met Philip a 25 year old guy, he had an enormous sex drive that at first she could satisfy but the longer they were together her sex drive dropped. They chatted about it and decided if she could set him up with some of her friends he would continue to service her.

Audrey knew several widows and chatting with them she soon organised it that Philip had lots of woman to pleasure on a Friday. She adopted the Mistress persona and had lots of fun til Philip moved away recently, so she decided to find a replacement and I was her choice.

I sat there amazed at what I was hearing, Audrey walked over to me kissed me on the lips and taking my hand led me back into her bedroom.

We were soon out of our clothes and kissing passionately on the bed, our hands exploring each others bodies. Audrey kissed her way down my chest until she was once more level with my cock "I love sucking a nice cock" she purred and I was soon balls deep in her mouth, I held her head and began to fuck her mouth hard and fast. She was gagging and trying to pull away "suck this you naughty bitch, you know you want my cum" she looked up into my eyes with pure lust which caused me to fuck her harder.

I cum in her mouth and ordered her to lick me clean.

If you want me as your man Friday to service all your friends then I will agree to be under the control of Madame A on Fridays, but the rest of the week you are my bitch and I have lots of friends

that would love a mature slut to use.

After a little bit of thought Audrey agreed to my terms.... let the fun begin

looking forward to hearing about next Friday

I hope there's more to come

Hot stuff

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

very hot!

mmmmm....... Looking forward hearing more of this arrangement. Tied to a bed (well anything really, lol) and servicing all those willing women. So horny!!!

harwich

sounds very interesting indeed hope we get to follow it further

Ipswich

Sat at home later that night thinking about the day, obviously recognised Jane from the post office but who was the lady with the soft Scottish accent? Who was the lady that gave me that amazing blow job?

More importantly how was I going to use my control over Audrey to my best advantage? I decided I wouldn't do anything til after the next Friday as I need to be sure she was ready to submit fully.

Over the next week every time I heard a Scottish accent or an mature woman smiled at me my mind would race wondering if it was them.

When Friday came around I made sure I was at Madame A house nice and early, I was greeted with a passionate kiss by Madame dressed all in black "you won't be restrained today, but do not touch unless asked. Now get into the bedroom and get naked your first client is on her way"

10 minutes later the doorbell rang, after a short conversation Madame walked in and told me to put on a blindfold. In came the sweet scottish accent "lay face down on the bed" she said and straddled my back and began to massage my shoulders "very nice shoulders" she said as she gently kissed my neck. I just let out a contented sigh.

Climbing off she ordered me to lay on my back, as I did so I my blindfold moved and a caught a glimpse of her, she had a fuller figure and medium length grey hair. "Nice cock" she said gently stroking my erection, she slowly licked up and down the shaft repeatedly, stopping occasionally to taste my precum "mmmm that tastes nice" she said after a while and when I was close to cumming she stopped, leaving me quite frustrated. Her panties were soon of and climbing up the bed she planted her hairy pussy on my face, my tongue was soon devouring her as she rode my face like a bucking bronco "OH YES, OH YES, OH MY FUCKING GOD YES" she screamed as orgasm after orgasm took over her body. She collapsed on the bed beside me, purring like a contented pussy cat, once she had recovered she got dressed and left.

I heard her chatting to Madame on the way out. "You have an hour til your next client, freshen up and come have a coffee" ordered Madame A " and don't bother getting dressed"

I don't know who this Scottish lady is but I do know that's two of us she's got hard and dripping precum at the same time. Damned horny again now.

By *edeCouple  over a year ago

taunton

Wowww in awe ....fantastic story

Hot story xx

Ipswich

It was very surreal sitting in my ex mother-in-laws kitchen drinking coffee while naked "it's a first time visit for your next client so I will have to find out what she wants when she arrives" says Audrey "I think you're going to be a very popular man friday from what I've heard so far"

As we chat my mind wanders and I begin to imagine Madame A naked, the table is hiding my erection and I give it a gentle stroke "do not pleasure yourself when you're under my control" barks Madame as she thumps on the table "now go back to your room and wait.

About 15 minutes later the doorbell rings, Madame answers it and engages in conversation before entering the room. I'm ordered to go and wait in the bathroom. A few minutes later Madame comes to the bathroom and explain that the woman in her bedroom laying on the bed with her pussy exposed and is wearing a blindfold, I am to go in and perform oral sex on her because her husband won't she's wearing a blindfold because she doesn't want to see who's doing it.

I enter the bedroom and on the bed lays a middle aged woman, long curly red hair, good figure. Her skirt and panties are on the bed beside her, I walk over to her and her neatly trimmed pubes look inviting.

Kneeling in front of her I blow gently on to her pussy, she jumps a bit I don't know if it's surprise or the sensation? As she settles down I lower my head and holding her legs closed lick gently around the V at the top of her thighs, she lifts her bum off the bed inviting me in further but I'm in no hurry and continue to tease. When I'm ready I push my tongue through the small gap in her held together thighs, locating her clit I gently flick it with the tip of my tongue "oh boy, that's amazing" she shouts as she thrusts her thighs forward intensifying the tongue flicks. Very soon she tenses up and screams out her 1st orgasm.

Before she has time to come back down of this high I part her legs and put them over my shoulders "more?" I hear her ask, a lot more I reply. I lick the full length of her labia flicking her swollen clit as I reach the top, her murmurs of content let me know she's enjoying it and out of the corner of my eye I see she is gripping tightly on the mattress "oh fuck, yes, yes, yes" she orgasms once more. without giving her time to think I stick out and curl my tongue and grabbing her thighs begin to fuck her with it as my nose bashes against her clit.

She orgasms twice more before I decide she's had enough for one day, I go to leave the room, as she lays there looking shattered and happy she says "thank you that was amazing" I head back to the bathroom as she prepares to leave.

Just gets better each time I read it.

Yummy

harwich

getting more interesting each time

great story well told,more please.

Hof stuff and hope there is more and more.

By *om8420Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Newcastle upon Tyne

Man Friday - What a great idea!!

Keep the adventures coming.........

Ipswich

Your next client will be here at 1.15, I guess it's Jane from the post office on her lunch break. I can't wait to see and hopefully get my hands on her amazing tits.

Madame has prepared me some lunch which I sit and eat quietly making sure I don't have any sexual thoughts as I don't want to be in trouble again.

By 1.15 I'm back in the bedroom waiting, to my delight it is Jane who comes in the door. In no time at all she is straddling my chest her amazing tits in front of my face just out of reach of my eager tongue "you like?" She enquires, I tell her they are amazing and I'd love a tit wank.

A term she had never heard of, with a bit of instruction my throbbing cock is soon between her amazing tits, she smiles at me as she enjoys her new experience. As my cock heats up she dribble her cooling saliva over my exposed helmet. The extra lube soon has her wanking me harder and I pump my cum all over her tits. She is shock as she wasn't expecting it and moves away with a surprised look on her face, realising she doesn't know what to do next I scoop a finger full of cum of her tit and offer it to her mouth. Tentatively she tastes it then licks my fingers clean, she then lifts her left tit to her mouth and licks it clean. She then lifts her right tit and instead of licking it she offers it to me to do so, as I don't want to anger Madame I do as instructed. Jane dresses and leaves hurriedly, I guess the post office needs opening up.

"One more client and you've finished for the day" says Madame

harwich

Southall

Gets better

Ipswich

"That's a shame, hopefully you can make it next week" says Madame A and after saying "goodbye" she hangs up the phone. She explains that my final client has just cancelled so I could go home if I wanted.

I reminded her of our deal, when I wasn't being man Friday she was to be my slut. I ordered her into the bed room she was soon bent over the bed with her arms restrained spread eagled. I gave her a hard spank on her skirted bottom "how many cocks have you had this week?" I asked "just 2" I smacked her ass again "pardon" she winced a bit at this harder smack and remembering her position "just 2 Sir" I told her that was better and not to let it happen again.

I lifted her skirt above her waist, she was wearing black tights so I spanked her again and told her she will only wear stockings from now on as she would never know when I would require her services.

Ripping a hole in her tights I started to kiss her glowing ass cheeks, pulling them apart my tongue ventured toward her hole "I'm not into anal stuff" she said I stood up and pulling her by the hair so she could look into my eyes I told her other than when I was man Friday she was into whatever I wanted.

Knowing she had no say in the matter she submitted fully and my tongue was soon delving deep in to her tight hole. Her squeals of delight let me know she was now an anal convert. Once she was nicely lubed up I slipped my cock in and began fucking her hard and fast "you'll need a good ass fucking every now and then to remind you who is the boss" I scoffed.

Once I had cum I released her from her restraints and got her to clean my cock, I knew then that this slut was mine and I was gonna share her.

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

all so very sexy to then Audrey your just fantastic to adore to bye used by all to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

""That's a shame, hopefully you can make it next week" says Madame A and after saying "goodbye" she hangs up the phone. She explains that my final client has just cancelled so I could go home if I wanted.

I reminded her of our deal, when I wasn't being man Friday she was to be my slut. I ordered her into the bed room she was soon bent over the bed with her arms restrained spread eagled. I gave her a hard spank on her skirted bottom "how many cocks have you had this week?" I asked "just 2" I smacked her ass again "pardon" she winced a bit at this harder smack and remembering her position "just 2 Sir" I told her that was better and not to let it happen again.

I lifted her skirt above her waist, she was wearing black tights so I spanked her again and told her she will only wear stockings from now on as she would never know when I would require her services.

Ripping a hole in her tights I started to kiss her glowing ass cheeks, pulling them apart my tongue ventured toward her hole "I'm not into anal stuff" she said I stood up and pulling her by the hair so she could look into my eyes I told her other than when I was man Friday she was into whatever I wanted.

Knowing she had no say in the matter she submitted fully and my tongue was soon delving deep in to her tight hole. Her squeals of delight let me know she was now an anal convert. Once she was nicely lubed up I slipped my cock in and began fucking her hard and fast "you'll need a good ass fucking every now and then to remind you who is the boss" I scoffed.

Once I had cum I released her from her restraints and got her to clean my cock, I knew then that this slut was mine and I was gonna share her.

"

Oh yes Audrey.... She was well and truly 'told' that day....

I can't wait until the next installment

More

Ipswich

A few days later I'm down the pub with my mate Kevin and as usual he's been bragging about all his sexual conquests since we last met. It had only been free weeks and according to him at every house he fits windows there is a housewife gagging for it (I think we all know a billy" bullshitter like that) I struggling to control my yawns when out of the blue he asks "have you fucked that ex mother-in-law yet?" I ask him why he asks that? "Well she's always getting you to do jobs around the house and I bet she's a dirty bitch. I'd certainly fuck her given half a chance"

I'm tempted to tell him she is now my slut and will do anything I tell her, but instead I hatch a plan.

A couple of days later the plan begins, Audrey calls Kevin and tell him she would like a quote for new windows and they arrange for him to call around that evening.

Audrey has her insruction and as Kevin arrives I am hiding in the wardrobe. After measuring the rest of the house the eventually come into the bedroom and while Kevin measures up Audrey takes of her blouse and is just stepping out of her skirt as Kevin turns back round.

His jaw nearly hits the floor as Audrey stand in front of him wearing just a basque and stocking "oh I was so hot I just had to get out off my clothes" she purred. Kevin still stood there mouth open, Audrey stepped over to him and taking his hand put it on her freshly shaved pussy and began to rub herself. "I've just remembered I have another appointment in ten minutes" said Kevin in a state of shock and leaving the room said "I'll put a quote in the post.

I stepped out of the wardrobe laughing "sorry Sir that I couldn't see your plan through and fuck him as you ordered"

In a camp piss take voice I said "I've just remembered I have another appointment in ten minutes" as we both laughed we embraced and fell onto the bed, kissing passionately our hands explored each other bodies.that night we didn't fuck, we made love but it'll be a good fucking next time.

I wonder what Kevin will have to say next time we meet?

"Don't be late tomorrow" said Audrey as I was leaving. Oh fuck I'd forgotten it was Friday tomorrow

More please

harwich

cant wait for the next bit

Like it

Need to know

Ipswich

Well the next day I was unwell and having attended a friends wedding last weekend today was my first chance to be man Friday again.

Audrey text me this morning and said not to come til lunch time as she had to pop into town.

I turned up at 12 30 as arranged, Madame A was waiting at the door 'you have let down a lot of people the last few weeks' I could tell by the tone of her voice she wasn't happy.

I was ordered into the bedroom and told to strip, I was then restrained so I was bent over the bed.

Madame A left the bedroom and a few minutes later returned and was naked apart from the biggest black strap on I have ever seen. 'I think you need to be punished for your lack of commitment' and she slowly approached me. Holy fuck I thought I think I know where this is heading.

Madame A very soon has 2 or 3 well lubed fingers stretching my bum hole and I fear what is going to happen next.

'Mum are you home?' Comes a call from the hall. It's my ex and she has let herself in.

Jumping to her feet Madame A shouts back that she was about to jump in the shower and that the daughter should go into the kitchen and she would join her shortly.

Throwing on a robe she removes the strap on it is tossed onto the bed and lands inches from my face.

'I'll be back as soon as I can to finish your punishment ' she whispers as she leaves the room.

I look at this monster laying by my head it must be at least 14 inches long and I doubt if I could get my hands around it.

I can't call out for help as my ex will find out, but then I don't really want this beast inside me, what am I to do?.........

Sunderland

Nice

Ipswich

I lay there staring in disbelief at the monster in front of me, beads of sweat trickle down my brow as I think about my predicament.

I lay there for what seems an age until my ex leaves, telling Madame A see would see her soon.

Madame A comes back in to the bedroom, she picks up the strap on and slapping me hard on the ass says 'punishment time, I just need to get some more lube' putting a blindfold on me she exits the room.

As she returns I hear her squeezing the lube from its tube and once again she has 2 fingers in me, my cock grows hard at her touch.

Next thing I know is the hard cold strap on is at my hole, I think about pleading to be let off but I no this would be futile and brace myself for my impending doom.

'It'll hurt less if you relax' says Madame as she spanks me hard.

An unfamiliar pain courses through my body as she forces it in 'good boy' and she pushes it in deeper.

I've had a small prostate massager in me but this was a totally new feeling. I've never felt this full and as she begins to slowly thrust in and out she goes deeper and deeper.

My cock is straining against the bed and I have a desperate urge to pee.

'You need a good ass Fucking every now and then to remind you who is boss' my words from 3 weeks ago had come back to haunt me.

Madames thighs are now slapping against mine so I know I am taking the full beast. The feeling is so intent and I am very soon cumming, I seem to cum for longer and in more volume than I ever have before.

Madame removes the beast and walking round the front asks how I found that? I tell her I've never experienced anything like that before and my ass felt so full.

She removes my blindfold revealing that she had been Fucking me with a much smaller strap on 'if you ever touch my ass again then next time it will be this I fuck you with' holding up the beast strap on.

I now have a dilemma, do I respect her wishes or do I use her as I originally planned?

My sore ass today is saying respect her wishes, but some niggling thought make me wonder if I could take the beast?

More

Sunderland

More

Wow my 2 most wanted fantasies.....

Fucking my mil and having my ass violated

Carry on, you know you want the beast.

Ipswich

Ass feeling a lot better today and been down the pub to watch the football and bumped in to Kevin at the end of the game the pub soon empties of disappointed gooners.

I chat to Kevin and ask how he got on measuring up for Audreys windows? 'Wasn't to bad, I think she might have fancied me' I ask why get thinks that? 'She kept dropping subtle hints' he replied.

Subtle hints my ass I think to myself, she was offering it on a plate

I ask him what he would have done?

'Well if I thought she was up for it I'd have given her a dam good seeing to' what a twat I think to myself and knowing he has no idea of sarcasm I tell him I have to go as I have an appointment in ten minutes. He looks confused as I leave the pub.

Seeing Audrey tomorrow so it'll be decision time on anal fun?

harwich

By *els01Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mmmm xxx

Ipswich

Picked up Audrey yesterday morning and as instructed she wore her basque, thong and hold ups all covered by a knee length coat. 'Where are we going' she asked as she stepped into my car giving me a flash of thigh.

'I've arranged a little get together and you're the guest of honour' starting the engine we headed off.

Audrey asked lots of questions all of which I just gave a knowing smile to.

After an hours drive we arrived at a well known hotel chain, I enquired with the receptionist which room Mr Smith was in and we headed up in the lift.

Stopping outside the room I put a blindfold on Audrey and removing her coat escorted her into the room.

I was a bit disappointed as only three guys were in there. Seven had replied to my meet ad on fab and said they would be there.

Thinking about three was probably a better number for Audreys first gang bang.

I lay Audrey on the bed and beckon all the guys over, their hands are soon feeling all over her body. 'How many people are here?' Asks Audrey attempting to remove her blindfold. I tell her she must leave it on and that she should just enjoy the next few hours.

She submits fully.....

harwich

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving the twists in this tale - a great combination!

Keep us informed of all the antics

Another awesome story op.

Ipswich

I recognise the guys from their profiles Tom is the youngest 24 years old and athletically built, Mike is about 40 and Gordon is 50ish. Mike is obviously the alfa male in the group and is soon getting his cock out, heading towards Audreys mouth. This prompts Tom to climb between her legs and pulling her panties to one side begins to lick her willing pussy. I guess it's just gonna be hand relief for me and Gordon.

Was we both remove our trousers I am stopped in my tracks, Gordon has the biggest cock I have ever seen. It reminds me of the beast strap on that Audrey owns.

Mike is very soon emptying his balls in Audreys mouth and with that he pulls his trousers up and leaves.

Audrey is writhing under the attention from Toms tongue 'I want to be fucked' she moans. I instruct her to get on her knees and watch as Tom moves round to have his cock sucked.

Gordon moves behind and is rubbing his cock against her moist pussy lips, as he begins to slip it in an audible gasp escapes her lips.

Gordon is obviously aware that it takes time to get used to his girth as he stills himself for a while before pushing it in further.

Gordon has obviously stretched her more than she's ever been stretched before as she grimaces and can no longer concentrate on Toms cock.

Me and Tom stand back and watch as Gordon begins to fuck her slowly, she relax as she gets used the girth, getting very vocal 'Oh my god that's so good, fuck me harder, make me cum..... OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMIIINNNGGG'

Gordon continues to fuck her as she collapse on the bed, two more orgasm follow before he grunts and cums deep inside her.

As he pulls out a sigh of relief escapes Audrey 'can I rest a moment?' she pleads.

Tom gets her a drink of water and she sips it slowly allowing herself time to recover.

Me and Tom stand there with our erect cocks, we haven't finished with Audrey yet.

By *ellow mickMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Just wonder were this will all end only getting deeper and better

Ipswich

Finishing her drink her breathing steadies once more, this is the cue for me and Tom to have our fun.

Releasing her ample tits from her basque we each cup one in our hands and tease her nipples with our tongues. I move my hand to her pussy,it's is dripping with a mixture of her juices and Gordons cum. Three fingers plunge in and out and Audrey is soon gasping again.

I look up and see Gordon is taking pictures on his phone and Audrey is now sucking greedily on Toms cock.

I decide Audrey needs a DVP so laying on the bed I instruct her to mount me, I slip easily into her gaping well used pussy. Tom moves behind her and is fumbling about, a gasp from Audrey confirms he is in although I can't feel him against me as I expected to.

Audrey is very vocal at this point 'Fuck me hard boys, I want your cum' Tom soon tenses up as he cums in Audrey. As he climbs off Audrey whispers in my ear 'you do realise he was Fucking my ass? You know what that means'

An image of the beast fills me with dread but what's done is done.

I cum inside her at this point and collapse spent on the bed.

After Tom and Gordon leave Audrey kisses me and thanks me for the experience. 'Don't thank me yet, make yourself decent we have somewhere else to go'

15 minutes later we are in the car heading to a new location.

Horny

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fucking fantastic

Ipswich

As we drive of Audrey can't stop reminiscing about the wonderful time she has just had and is keen to find out what I have instore for her next.

I notice her coat has fallen open exposing her nylon clad thighs, I slide my hand between her thighs as I drive and my fingers are soon buried in her cum soaked pussy. She reclines the seat back allowing be better access and when my fingers are soaked in juices I offer them to her to clean. She sucks hungrily at my fingers until they are clean. Moments later they are back between her legs getting a second coating which again are licked clean.

We are soon close to our destination and I ask Audrey if she'd ever been fucked outside? 'A couple of times' she replied, I informed her we were going dogging. 'Isn't that risky?, a friend told me it was just dirty old men that went dogging'

I assured her that the whole spectrum of society went dogging and where we were heading there would be lots of guys to use her.

She seemed a little shocked at that answer but also very intrigued.

As we drove into a wooded area I pointed out the dogging site we would be heading to, already 5 cars had congregated but as it was still a bit early and some may have been dog walkers I drove on. A bit further down the road I pointed out a dirt track telling her that was where a lot of gay guys go and driving a bit further I pulled into a quiet picnic area, I told her although she was under my control if she felt uncomfortable at anytime to say a safe word and we would head home, we agreed on hippo as the safe word.

'I'm excited and nervous at the same time, are you sure I'll be safe?' I told her that in my limited experience of dogging everyone had shown full respect to the female and I was there to keep her safe.

The light was just beginning to fade as we headed back to the dogging site, Audrey decided she needed to pee so I pulled onto the gay guy dirt track and she scurried off into the woods, as I stood outside my car another car pulled up 'is she playing mate?' Asked the guy inside. Why not go and ask her I told him and switching off his engine he disappeared in to the trees. I left it a couple of minutes and followed him in, I could hear murmuring and as I got closer I saw Audrey kneeling on her coat sucking this strangers cock.

'Fuck she's a dirty bitch' said a voice in my ear startling me. I turn to see another guy has joined me. I suggest he should go join them and very soon Audrey has two cocks to suck. Leaving it a while I head over and pulling Audreys panties down I invite stranger 1 to come and fuck her. He is soon holding onto her hips and slamming into her, which only forces her deeper onto the cock of stranger 2.

Both strangers seem to cum simultaneously and pulling up their trouser they scurry away.

I ask Audrey did she enjoy that? Expecting her to say yes and wanting to go home but her answer surprised me. 'I can't wait to get down the road to the main site, I want more cock' jumping in the car we headed the couple of hundred yards down the road.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Southall

[Removed by poster at 16/03/16 19:49:38]

Southall

"As we drive of Audrey can't stop reminiscing about the wonderful time she has just had and is keen to find out what I have instore for her next.

I notice her coat has fallen open exposing her nylon clad thighs, I slide my hand between her thighs as I drive and my fingers are soon buried in her cum soaked pussy. She reclines the seat back allowing be better access and when my fingers are soaked in juices I offer them to her to clean. She sucks hungrily at my fingers until they are clean. Moments later they are back between her legs getting a second coating which again are licked clean.

We are soon close to our destination and I ask Audrey if she'd ever been fucked outside? 'A couple of times' she replied, I informed her we were going dogging. 'Isn't that risky?, a friend told me it was just dirty old men that went dogging'

I assured her that the whole spectrum of society went dogging and where we were heading there would be lots of guys to use her.

She seemed a little shocked at that answer but also very intrigued.

As we drove into a wooded area I pointed out the dogging site we would be heading to, already 5 cars had congregated but as it was still a bit early and some may have been dog walkers I drove on. A bit further down the road I pointed out a dirt track telling her that was where a lot of gay guys go and driving a bit further I pulled into a quiet picnic area, I told her although she was under my control if she felt uncomfortable at anytime to say a safe word and we would head home, we agreed on hippo as the safe word.

'I'm excited and nervous at the same time, are you sure I'll be safe?' I told her that in my limited experience of dogging everyone had shown full respect to the female and I was there to keep her safe.

The light was just beginning to fade as we headed back to the dogging site, Audrey decided she needed to pee so I pulled onto the gay guy dirt track and she scurried off into the woods, as I stood outside my car another car pulled up 'is she playing mate?' Asked the guy inside. Why not go and ask her I told him and switching off his engine he disappeared in to the trees. I left it a couple of minutes and followed him in, I could hear murmuring and as I got closer I saw Audrey kneeling on her coat sucking this strangers cock.

'Fuck she's a dirty bitch' said a voice in my ear startling me. I turn to see another guy has joined me. I suggest he should go join them and very soon Audrey has two cocks to suck. Leaving it a while I head over and pulling Audreys panties down I invite stranger 1 to come and fuck her. He is soon holding onto her hips and slamming into her, which only forces her deeper onto the cock of stranger 2.

Both strangers seem to cum simultaneously and pulling up their trouser they scurry away.

I ask Audrey did she enjoy that? Expecting her to say yes and wanting to go home but her answer surprised me. 'I can't wait to get down the road to the main site, I want more cock' jumping in the car we headed the couple of hundred yards down the road."

I love Wisley green.

Ipswich

Pulling into the car park one of the first people we see is stranger 1 he is talking with a group of about 7 guys, maybe he was the advance scouting party because Audrey was no sooner out of the car and the sharks were circling. I asked them to give us a moment and they all retreated. I told Audrey we could leave if she wanted 'hell no, look at all those hungry guys for me to pleasure' she said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing less than two months ago I thought my ex mother in law as a demure older lady, now I know she is a Madame and a cock hungry slut.

I led her into the woods, placing her coat on the ground surrounded by the sharks she lay down and began to put on a show. She slowly teased her thong of throwing it in the air, one of the guys caught it and sniffed at it before wrapping it around his cock and wanking as Audrey played with her pussy.

By now most of the guys had their cocks out and we're wanking to the show. Getting on to her knees Audrey looked around and pointed to two of the guys, very soon she was being spit roasted as the circle closed tighter. One of the circle was soon cumming and shot his sticky load all over her basque, what followed was a torrent of cum as 1 by 1 the other guys followed suit including the 2 that were spit roasting her. There she was on her knees, basque, ass and hair covered in cum. She had a disappointed look on her face as she hadn't orgasmed and wanted more cock inside her. The sharks began to disperse so we headed back to the car. Before getting in Audrey removed her cum soaked basque 'will you fuck me?' She pleaded 'I need more cock'

I intended to fuck her, just not now, but her pleading eyes made me relent and I ordered her out of the car. With her hands on the bonnet I kicked her legs apart like the LAPD and remembering her ass had been fucked early and I would probably have to endure the beast I spat on her bum hole and began to fuck her. I reached round to tease her Clit but her hand was already there so I inserted 2 fingers as I pumped away. Some of the sharks returned to watch the show and there approving comments spurred me on. Audrey orgasm ed loudly just as I filled her with my cum.

'Anyone else like a turn?' I asked and a young guy stepped forward but instead of Fucking her he dropped to his knees and began to lick her ass. As he was lapping up my cum Audrey turned and smiled at me 'I wish I'd known the joys of anal before' great I think, we have a convert . when the young guy is finished I sense Audrey has had enough for one night so we head home. As I see her home she kisses me and thanking me says 'we must do that again very soon, see you friday' a knowing grin on her face.

horny girl

harwich

Any wait for more.

By *ilthy gentleman 4425Man  over a year ago

Ackworth

awesome stories

By *etra4sexTV/TS  over a year ago

ebbw vale

Mmmmmmmm

Dudley

Ipswich

It is with a hint of fear that I ring Madame A's doorbell, she answers it in her dressing gown and I guess from the bulge at the front that she is already wearing the beast.

"Get into the bedroom strip of and bend over the bed" I guess my punishment is being dished out straight away.

I lay on the bed my cock is hard anticipation of my impending doom.

After five minutes Madame sticks her head round the door "stay right where you are I'll be with you shortly" my mind wanders back to the beast, I'm not restrained perhaps I should just dress and make a dash for it. But the rewards of having Audrey as my slut makes m decide to stay and take my punishment.

"Only a couple more minutes" says Madame, looking at the clock I realise I have been laying on the bed waiting to be fucked for nearly an hour, all the time my cock has been hard in anticipation.

Finally Madame steps into the bedroom, I brace myself but all I receive is a slap an the ass "you didn't think it would be that easy did you? You will be fucked but you won't know when it's coming. Now lie on the bed your first client is here"

Laying on the bed blindfolded I hear a familiar sweet scottish voice and prepare myself to wade through her pubic hair. To my surprise she sits on my face and is completely shaven. The shock of this and the pent up feelings and relief I hadn't been fuck cause me to cum without any contact on my cock, that's a first for me.

Sweet scottish voice hasn't noticed and my tongue laps at her freshly shaved pussy. She grinds on my face until she orgasms loudly, as she recovers she begins to kiss down my chest. "Oh my goodness what's happened here?" She asks as she reaches my cum covered stomach "I better clean you up" she licks up all the cum and is soon sucking on my cock, it begins to grow in her mouth. When fully erect she swings over and lowers herself on to me. Clawing at my chest she leans in and begins kissing me.

"Can I see your face?" I ask and she gently removes my blindfold, as my eyes adjust to the light I recognise lady in front of me and can't believe I didn't recognise the voice.

go on

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

very nice

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Fantastic. Well done.

I'm late for work now like haha.

ebbw vale

Pls continue

Ipswich

'Bet you weren't expecting to see me here!' Says Donna. Well I certainly hadn't, Donna lives across the road from me with her husband Derek and although neighbourly I would describe ourselves as friends.

'Audrey says your a bit of a handyman, so I've let you see my face as I'd like you to do a few jobs for me. Not a word to Derek about Friday club though'

I hope these jobs are real although I suspect it's just an opportunity to see me other than on a Friday.

After I tell her I should be able to do a few small jobs sometime she continues to grind on my cock.

It's not long before she is cumming and I'm not far behind her, she continues to grind her hips against mine and orgasm twice more before climbing off.

'I'll get your number of Audrey and be in touch' with that she exits.

I head off to shower and when I return Madame is holding a carrier bag, handing it to me she says 'put these on' and exits.

I tip the contents onto the bed, it's stocking, suspender, thong and a bra.... is Madame serious?

I wait a short while expecting her to burst in and say she's only kidding but that doesn't happen and knowing I'm already due one punishment I do as instructed. I had never realised the complications woman go through in getting dressed but eventually I stood in front of the full length mirror feeling like a right idiot.

'Perfect' says Madame as she enters the room 'now bend over the bed' as I do so she restrains me to the bed and putting on a blindfold tells me 'it's punishment time. She leaves the room for a moment, I guess to get some lube.

She soon returns and I feel her wet fingers begin to stretch my ass 'does that feel good?' She asks. I tell her it feels fine and she takes her fingers out, I feel her hard strap on at my ass, as she begins to force it in I sense straight away it is much bigger than the previous one she used.

She takes a firm grip of my thighs, slowly and steadily she pulls me onto the beast 'nearly all in' she says. Thank goodness I think, my ass feels so full.

Holding my hips firmer still she begins to fuck me hard, the pain subsides a bit but I hope she doesn't keep it up to long.

I hear some shuffling behind the bed followed by foot steps. How can this be? Madame is still Fucking me. I am now aware that someone is by my head and then Madame whispers in my ear 'do you want him to cum up your ass or do you want to swallow his load?'

Him?.........

lol

be a good sissy boy

By *assex134Man  over a year ago

always moving

Loving every twist in this what's next

Southall

Great twist

ebbw vale

Hehehehe great twist love it

Ipswich

I'm still trying to take in the fact that a guy is Fucking me, haven't even started to think about where I wanted his cum.

'To late' said the voice behind, with one final thrust he grunted and shot his load in my arse. My knees almost gave way in relief as he took his cock out, as he walk towards my head Madame removed my blindfold 'you remember Gordon'

Removing his condom Madame guides his cock to my mouth to be cleaned.

It tastes of latex, I know I have no choice but to obey.

I lay exhausted on the bed as Madame shows Gordon out, returning she says 'maybe we have a new group for you to service' she chuckles to herself.

'You better go get a shower, Jane is on her way'

As I shower I feel dirty and abused but knowing Jane is on her way my thoughts are soon elsewhere.

Dudley

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *es for funMan  over a year ago