FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Outdoor photos

Outdoor photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ommenhim OP   Couple  over a year ago

wigan

My mistress never allows me to wear men's underwear, saying that it doesn't fit properly like on real men. Mistress expects me to take pictures each morning to show which girly panties I have chosen which I send by text to her. Lately I've tried to impress more by posing more sometimes kneeling ins submissive pose and moving further in the doorway with the door open ( on a busy main road) in heels and panties, which mistress really liked!

So.. Sunday morning comes and I feel like mistress deserves a surprise, something to further show my submission and willingness to please her, I jump out of bed, shower then go to spare room where I put black panties on then my lace 'brianna' dress from Ann summers before covering up with combats and a t shirt. As I get into the car my face flushed with embarrassment and knowing what I have to do next. I drive out looking for somewhere quiet enough, round country lanes until i find the spot where I think I won't be seen. Combats off, heels on and then t shirt off, I'm sat in the car dressed as a slut watching my mirrors for anyone coming up the lane., I set my phone on the dashboard and set 10 second delay.... Out of the car and I'm in public and walking as quick as I can to get the shot, I stop legs slightly apart and it's done. The second shot was a frontal shot similar to the first. Job done, my face burning, I climb back into the car review the pics and press send!

That was last Sunday and I've taken more since.... Does anyone else have similar tasks, have any ideas for good shots? Should I post some?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love doing this sort of thing . I'm of to chesterfield next Friday and am going to dress up and drive from the south all the way and will stop and take pics as I go .

Sound bloody horny to me. Love seeing people being daring in public places like that.

wigan

"Sound bloody horny to me. Love seeing people being daring in public places like that."

Thanks any ideas for more pics?

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"Sound bloody horny to me. Love seeing people being daring in public places like that.

Thanks any ideas for more pics?"

Since you are near(ish) - Maybe Do Some at Blackpool illuminations..

wigan

"Sound bloody horny to me. Love seeing people being daring in public places like that.

Thanks any ideas for more pics?

Since you are near(ish) - Maybe Do Some at Blackpool illuminations.. "

That's quite an idea maybe in a quieter part though still pretty public thanks

wigan

[Removed by poster at 09/11/15 11:14:16]

wigan

"Sound bloody horny to me. Love seeing people being daring in public places like that."

Thanks for this message ...

Hi Ya

Loved your post about taking daring photos in nylons outside. Such a turn on for sure. Maye some more ideas for pjotos.

1. You outside in shorts, really short shorts, and some sheer black nylons, hold ups or tights. The nylons must easily be noticed so must look like nylons to attract the eye of someone looking. You could take a photo in a public place proving you have eworn your nylons fully on show.

2. Go out for a drive with nylons on under your trousers. Then stop somewhere and get out walk to the boot of your car and remove your shoes and trousers and place them in there. Then back in the car and off for a drive knowing that u have nothing to cover yourself up with and the only way to do it would be to get out of the car and expose yourself again. Photos to prove it too.

3. Go shopping with nylons on under your trousers. Try on zkme clothes, shorts and stuff and In the changing room take some photos of u in your nylons. If u dare u could have your nylon feet or legs on show and come out and look in the main mirror outside the changing room.

4. Go shoe shopping while wearing some nylons, but no socks. Pick some shoes and try them on but do not put your shoes back on. Get up and go and select some others shoes still showing off your own nylon feet for others to see and notice what you are wearing.

I have quite a few more others ideas if any of those float your boat.

Mistress said I shouldn't do number 1. Two and three are done .... Some pics have been added to her profile ' _ommenhim2'

Any more ideas?

wigan

No one have any ideas?

wigan

Enjoyed ticking off the ones sent anyone any other ideas please?

And I have to admit you have done very well indeed. I am sure I can come up with a few more

"Enjoyed ticking off the ones sent anyone any other ideas please? "
loved looking your mistress photos would love to take a walk in the woods dressed up with you and let her take charge

wigan

Yes would be good though mistress likes the surprise of the pics when I send to her

We love doing outdoor pics x

» Add a new message to this topic