FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sauna visit

Sauna visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teve180 OP   Man  over a year ago

Yeovil

Hi, first time posting here so please bear that in mind. This actually happened!

I had walked past the sauna quite a few times and never had the courage to go in, but today was going to be different. I walked up the stairs, paid my money and entered the locker room which was clean but empty. Quickly getting changed i decided to explore on my way to the shower to freshen up after a hard day working, so wrapping the towel around me I headed off down the corridor. The sauna was split over two levels with the cinema, glory holes and playrooms downstairs while the showers, sauna and steam room were upstairs. I showered then headed back down to the cinema to try and relax.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Yeovil

The cinema was quite dark with benches around the edge and a platform in the centre of the room. On the screen a guy was being spit roasted by two huge cocks pounding into each end which was making it hard for me to calm down! I settled back and took a hit of poppers which helped and watched the onscreen action for a few minutes while I enjoyed the buzz from the poppers.

Yeovil

As it wore off I took another hit and got the familiar horny feeling just as two guys walked in. They were both mid 20's and slim and sat down either side of me with little gap in between. Nobody spoke for about 30 seconds then I felt a hand on the outside of my thigh just resting lightly against me as if it didn't mean to touch me. I didn't move but continued to watch the screen where the guy was now on his back being fucked.

The hand began to gently rub my thigh increasing the pressure so there was no mistaking it was deliberate. I took a big hit of poppers and my head began to swim, the guy who had been stroking my thigh took this as a signal to go ahead and he slowly worked his hand on to the inside of my thigh and under my towel. it felt amazing to have a guy slowly stroking my thigh and his hand edged higher.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmm:mmmmm

Yeovil

The other guy could see what was happening and he joined in, sliding his hand under my towel and up my thigh until he cupped my balls with his hand. At this point they un wrapped my towel and let it fall either side of me. There I was with two strangers stroking me and playing with my balls! I let my head fall back and a small moan escaped from my lips. One of them started to slowly wank me while the other one flicked his tongue over my nipples and twisted them between his fingers. I was completely under their control as my body responded to their touches.

Then I felt a hot wet mouth engulf my whole cock and I moaned out loud, then it was gone and he said shall we go somewhere with more room? I said yes and we got up and they led me to the platform in the centre of the room! I was expecting to go to a room but they just said that it was quiet at the moment so it was ok.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm more plz

Yeovil

They led me to the platform and positioned me so that I was backed up against it then pushed me back so I had to sit on the edge. Immediately one guy was kneeling in front of me and started to suck my cock and play with my balls while the other guy knelt behind me and held the poppers under my nose. I leaned back started breathing in the poppers slowly. The guy sucking me moved my legs apart and pulled me closer to the edge and started moving his tongue over my balls until he was lapping at my hole. I love being rimmed and immediately opened up my legs more for him to get his tongue right in me. He then started switching between sucking my cock and fingering my hole, first with one then two fingers generously coated in lube. The sound of his fingers going in and out of my well lubed arse seemed quite loud in the room and this coupled with the other guy playing with my nipples and kissing my neck was driving me wild!

Mmmm keep going

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

mmmm mmmmmmmm

Getting wet reading this

newport

Mmmm:mmmmm

Yeovil

I laid down on the platform and pulled my knees up so he could still rim me while wanking my cock and saw that there were another 4 guys all with their cocks out watching what was going on. The guy behind me leaned forward and took my cock in his mouth, this put his cock just inches from my mouth and i greedily started sucking on it as if my life depended on it. Then I felt something large and hard rubbing around my hole, I reached down and he had put a rubber on covered in lube so I guided towards my hole. He gently started to enter me slowly pushing in then out getting further in each time until he completely filled me and I could feel his balls resting against me. He lifted my feet onto his shoulders and started to fuck me working his cock into me harder each time, I couldn't believe I was being fucked while getting 69'd at the same time! The others moved closer and I took one in each hand walking them until with a massive thrust he came in my arse then pulled out, as soon as he did another took his place!

This guy was much bigger than the first and really fucked me hard right from the start, he was grunting loudly with each thrust and holding onto my thighs to pull me onto him. The guy on top of me shot his hot spunk into my mouth and climbed off then they rolled me over onto all fours with a new cock slammed into my mouth and one still banging away in my arse. They all took turns fucking me both in my mouth and arse, I felt like a dirty little slut being used by this group of men for over an hour but I loved every second of it. Eventually I was covered in cum where it had dribbled out of my mouth and where they had wanked over me as well, I thanked them all and unsteadily got to my feet and made my way to the shower to clean up. My arse was gaping and lube was running down my thighs!

I didn't make it to the shower without a visit to the glory holes but thats another story that I may put on here if anyone is interested!

newport

Yes please

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

Wow, a dream. Wish it was me x

Wow loved reading this, please tell us about the glory hole

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

I'm hoping for this when I go to the greenhouse at darleston on dec 2nd

nice hot history , I will love to help you there

Very hot story!!

I had a similar experience a few weeks ago at a sauna in Edinburgh.

I had been in the steam room and caught the eye of two older bears, so I winked and left. As I walked up the stairs I could hear them following me so I walked straight into the dark room and sat in the corner. Both guys followed me in and sat either side of me. I put a hand on both their thoughts and slipped my hands under the towels. Lefty had a massive thick cock while Righty had a smaller length but impressive girth.

As I was gently fondling both guys Lefty stood up and offered his massive cock for me to suck which I did happily. Righty then pulled my hips so I was lying on my side, he then spread my legs and licked me from the tip of my dick to my hole. I spent the next ten minutes getting rimmed while sucking a massive dong! I was so horny I thought I would cum then but both guys quickly stopped what they were doing and pulled me off the bench. The bigger guy then pushed me to my knees so I had two cocks right in front of my face. Righty held my he'd and wanked while lefty did the same and both of them cum at the same time all over my face.

Just as they left I turned to find another guy sitting wanking. He said that he had never seen. Such a horny show and offered me some poppers... As I took a big hit I watched him roll a rubber onto his hard cock. He winked at me and told me to get on my knees on the bench. I did as told and he got behind me and started to lick and rim my hole. I took more poppers as I felt him start to finger my tight ass then another hit as I felt his cock pressing against my hole. He was soon ball deep and fucking me hard when two more guys walked in and sat beside us. I took one of them in my hand while the other started to fuck the guy fucking me...

It was the hornets couple of hours I had ever spent!!

i would luv for someone to take me to a sauna and show me round mmmm

I've been invited to a sauna by a few but not had the time.

I think I've always been concerned about going just for a look and hoping something like the OP's story didn't happen to me, but at the same time hoping that if I did go it would happen just like this (though without the poppers, they're not for me I don't think)

Did make me horny reading it.

» Add a new message to this topic