FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Exploring the bi-curious side...

Exploring the bi-curious side...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iltshireMiles OP   Man  over a year ago

wiltshire

Ever since my late teens I have always had a little twitch every now and again, a joke kiss at uni and then a job where I worked with an openly gay guy, Callum, and had drinks with him after work.

I never fancied him but he was great at talking about what he got up to and sometimes stayed over at mine in the spare room as he lived a few stops away and missed the train now and then.

Callum was usually happy just hanging around my locals with me and trying to get attention, but never in an offensive way but one night convinced me to go to our local gay bar with him. At this time I was about 22 or 23 and still in complete denial that I could ever fancy cock, but went along as he'd been a good mate and soon he was chatting freely to some nice looking lads.

I went to play pool with a couple of them but then Callum came over and tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to come for a chat with him. 'What' I asked him - 'Look' he told me - 'this guy is going to suck me and I want you to watch'. Having had a couple but still curious I followed him to the toilets, where a slim, black floppy haired guy was already grinning.

Callum walked up to him and pushed him into the cubicle and pulled me in. It was tight and so I said I better leave. Callum just laughed and told the guy to stand on the closed toilet so we had more room.

Within seconds the guy was stood there with his jeans pulled down and a clean, firm cock pointing out. I watched transfixed as Callum bobbed his head towards it and started taking it into his mouth, licking up an down the shaft before wrapping his mouth around it. This guy wasn't well hung but took care of himself and his cock had a big, firm bell-end that was glistening as Callum sucked it and took it deep in his mouth.

I can remember thinking how I would have liked a try but he was away and has his own cock out wanking hard. I was desperate to do the same but all too soon the guy was cumming in Callum's mouth. I could see his cock throbbing with a swollen red head as his spunk jetted into Callum's mouth and he drank it greedily, looking up at me and smiling as some cum dripped out of the corner of his mouth.

By now my own cock was rock hard and I wanted to join in but no sooner had Callum taken a load in his mouth he was spraying his own over the toilet floor.

These were just before the days of the iPhone and I'm sure that these days I would have been able to film it to watch back for our own pleasure, although just the memory of telling you all this now has me hard again and thinking about that moment

We never saw the guy again and Callum and me got separate jobs soon after, although before he moved he told me he wanted a special cinema experience with me...

That was great but another story, yet to to this day I never got to suck him and feel that spurt in my mouth - but it's never too late and that's what Fab is for, right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Certainly is!

Give it a try, although I must warn you... it's addictive

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Certainly is!

Give it a try, although I must warn you... it's addictive

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago