FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > public humiliation

public humiliation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Auckland

Its a normal day at work, im horny and i check my personal emails on my phone. I refresh and up it pops another message from my fuck buddy. I dare you to go and remove your bra and wet thong. So i shove my phone in my pocket and head to the toilet. I remove them and stuff them in my jacket pocket take a pic and send before getting back to work.

5 minutes pass and i hit refresh. Another message, very sexy and he asks me how horny and naughty im feeling. I reply very. Then he says good im picking you up at 7 from work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stunning profile as well as a hot story.

Oh good start.

"Its a normal day at work, im horny and i check my personal emails on my phone. I refresh and up it pops another message from my fuck buddy. I dare you to go and remove your bra and wet thong. So i shove my phone in my pocket and head to the toilet. I remove them and stuff them in my jacket pocket take a pic and send before getting back to work.

5 minutes pass and i hit refresh. Another message, very sexy and he asks me how horny and naughty im feeling. I reply very. Then he says good im picking you up at 7 from work. "

I have been out for coffee before and made a 'friend' go to the bathroom to remove her underwear. She then put it in my bag. When I got home I sent her a video of me cumming into her knickers

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Its a normal day at work, im horny and i check my personal emails on my phone. I refresh and up it pops another message from my fuck buddy. I dare you to go and remove your bra and wet thong. So i shove my phone in my pocket and head to the toilet. I remove them and stuff them in my jacket pocket take a pic and send before getting back to work.

5 minutes pass and i hit refresh. Another message, very sexy and he asks me how horny and naughty im feeling. I reply very. Then he says good im picking you up at 7 from work. "

Great photos . Shame they can't be fabbed but looking forward to you being picked up from work

Bristol, Thornbury

Would like to hear more x

Auckland

Time was dragging at work and i tried to get him to tell me what he had planned but he wouldn't. Then 15 mins before it was time i freshened up and put on my makeup. Luckily my bright red lipstick was in my bag. I put it on then sent him a pic message saying ready when you are.

he pulled up and i went to get in the car. He said no getting in before you flash me your tits.

i hesitated but he cocked his head to the side and gave me that grin. I opened my coat and lifted my top over my naked tits.

mmm he said very nice.

Bristol, Thornbury

"Time was dragging at work and i tried to get him to tell me what he had planned but he wouldn't. Then 15 mins before it was time i freshened up and put on my makeup. Luckily my bright red lipstick was in my bag. I put it on then sent him a pic message saying ready when you are.

he pulled up and i went to get in the car. He said no getting in before you flash me your tits.

i hesitated but he cocked his head to the side and gave me that grin. I opened my coat and lifted my top over my naked tits.

mmm he said very nice. "

Mmm good girl lol

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

Auckland

He then ordered me to start sucking his growing cock still with my top up before he would drive anywhere.

i loved the size of his cock and enjoyed teasing it with my tongue and hands spitting on it as we drove.

about five mins into the drive he told me to strip off and put on a quarter bra and thong set with knee high boots. I made a sarcastic comment about not having them with me but he reached round to the back seat and chucked a bag at me.

hes only gone and used his key and fetched them from mine.

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Auckland

I remove my coat slowly hesitation there as we drive through the streets heading to the town centre. He calls me a chicken. That's all i needed to think fuck it. I remove my top tits are clearly visible now to any one who looks into the car. Then i remove my trousers. I swap my shoes for the boots. Put on the sexy quarter bra and thong then turn to him.

my nipples are hard with anticipation of what he has in store. Then he goes and parks in asda. Away from the store but near where people walking. He says this doesn't bother you does it. I sarcastically reply no why should it bother me that in nearly naked in my local stores car park. He replies good and puts on the interior light gets out the car and says hell be back in 5 mins leave the light on.

By *otts2748Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I so know that asda

Bristol, Thornbury

By *ingdong91Man  over a year ago

shropshire

More

Auckland

I am sat there in clear view of anyone passing. One women goes by then turns around for a double take. I smile back at her rather embarrassed. Then 2 guys come to the car look in and see me. Again i smiled only this time i played with my tits and pulled my nipple. One of them reached for his groin. I then lifted my legs onto the dashboard and started fingering my wet pussy

More please

By *aughty1978Woman  over a year ago

north west

wow..this is great..is it fact or fantasy?

[Removed by poster at 18/11/15 14:56:21]

This is music to my ears, I simply adore dares.... The finest kind of lady is one who is bold, cheeky and game, so please continue...

One of my favourite dares that I gave a lady friend of mine was when we went for a drink in a local pub of hers and I asked her to look around and see if she could see any other chap that she found to be particularly appealing? She took her time then confessed that there was a guy at one of those higher surfaced tables standing with a couple of his mates that she thought was very yummy. I reached under our table and began softly stroking her soft labia through her thin knickers while asking her casually if she would like the thought of him going down on her and eating her to a deliciously hard orgasm? Lust was in her eyes now and biting her lip she quickly nodded...

I withdrew my hand suddenly and casually asked if she fancied another drink? The look of lust turned to extreme frustration! Excellent... I made the trip to the bar and came back with two bottles of Corona. No other drink would do. As we started on them I began caressing her again... "Don't...unless you'll let me cum..." she whispered. "How could I refuse you my dear?" I replied, "but you're going to cum by your own fair hand. I want you yo take your drink into the ladies, find a nice deserted cubicle to lock yourself into and use that part-drank bottle of yours to fuck yourself with. Mind when you come back I want to see the neck of your bottle glistening with your essence as proof..."

She paused for only a moment, weighing up the risk (probably minimal as I had discovered with previous dares that she was good at keeping quiet if she put her mind to it) then quickly picked up her drink and disappeared off to the loos...

I spent a couple of minutes finishing my own drink and considering how splendidly today was going whilst a thick hard stalk of flesh formed in my denim, then my good lady companion reappeared, carrying her drink with a look of triumph on her face! As she took her seat I could see a fresh glow to her cheeks and as she placed her half-d*unk Corona in front of me I appraised the mouth of the bottle, shining more wetly than the rest under a thin layer of translucent goo if one knew what to look for and looked carefully enough....

"Marvellous, lovely girl," I said. "You have proven your worth as an irresistable naughty little fuck princess beyond all reproach once more." Then I got up and made my way to the gents, taking her bottle with me. On the way back I stopped by the table where the guy my companion had confessed to wanting was drinking, pulled my phone from my pocket and had a quick chat, before rejoining my charming friend and handing her the Corona. "Drink up," I said, "for we're leaving. I hope we can find a quiet spot outside because one way or another I will have my cock buried inside you within the minute."

Her eyes lit up and she glanced quickly at the drink in her hand. "I'm sure I had more left than this," she commented, before shrugging and downing it quickly. "Indeed you did," I told her, my hand on her gorgeous full buttocks as I guided her towards the door, "it may be the drink belonging to that man you found so attractive. Perhaps I got them mixed up by accident whilst I asked him for a local taxi number I didn't really have any use for?"

In the doorway my delightful friend paused and threw a glance back at the group of lads, the one she had found so appealing was chuckling at something one of his friends had said and raising a Corona to his mouth to take a long slug.

"Well you did want him to taste your sweet sweet fanny did you not?" I asked her. She was speechless, so I carried on, "Now come on my girl, don't dawdle. If you don't find somewhere suitable within another twenty seconds I'll have no qualms about fucking you right on this threshold."

Madam stopped dawdling.

Auckland

Ill let you guess whether its fact or fantasy as we go. Ill reveal the answer at the end

shropshire

I think fantasy, but I'm proberly wrong

W o w this us such a sexy story. Looked at author's site...... One sexy lady.

hope the end . s as sexy and horny as the story so far x

Given your penchant for being a daring little minx OP and a love of following orders outside your "ordinary" life (probably in part due to the exhileration you get in relinquishing control being throwing off the shackles of work) I would guess at it being reality.

I could be wrong, but if it isn't then I imagine the experience would be one you would adore making reality...

Hot hot hot Excellent read . Sara xxx

Auckland

I was having so much fun with my little audience that i decided to not only rub my clit but also place a finger inside my pussy. I then took it out and licked and sucked it as i would a cock. Taking it all in my mouth, licking the sides licking the tip, before going full length again. I was enjoying it that much that i hadn't seen my fb return. He said something to the guys then unlocked the car and got in. He said looks like your enjoying yourself, to which i replied ofcourse if im going to be exposed like this may aswell do it properly. With that he said please continue were not going far.

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Great so far!!

Loving it

Auckland

We drove round to the back of asda where it was dark and all was quiet. He asked me what i thought of the two lads. I replied that they were quite sexy although a bit young looking. He then ordered me out the car. I went to grab my coat but he said no. I said im pretty sure theyll be cameras here. But he had no sympathy and told me to go on out you get. The two lads from earlier came round the corner. I said hello fancy seeing you here. They said slut your going to suck us till were ready to cum then well shoot our loads over your face and tits. They lowered their trousers and said now suck bitch.

Oh to be a security guard

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I have to get my hubby to read this story, I'd love to be doing that

Bristol, Thornbury

Auckland

I spat on one of their cocks flicked my tongue over his tip then ran it down his length. I spat again this time putting his cock in my mouth spreading the wetness down it as i slowly made my way down his ever growing cock. I knew my fb would be watching along with probably a security guard in his room somewhere and that turned me on. The second guy suddenly started teasing my pussy through my thong an i was getting wet as i continued to suck this stranger. I took his cock out my mouth licked his length and put his balls in my mouth sucking and moving them about in my mouth while the other guys hand was inside of my thong now with his hard cock pressing against my bottom. After a few minutes i took the balls out of my mouth and said do you want to fuck my pussy. He said yes so i told him to get a condom from my fb. Meanwhile i told the other guy to lay down. He did so and i continued sucking his cock. The other guy returned and wasted no time moving my thong to the side and shoving his cock in my wet pussy. I told him to fuck me hard while i suck his mate off. I sucked hard and fast knowing he was building. Then the guy got up straddled ive me and cam all over my face. There was such a lot it was covered. A few minutes later the other guy pulled out so i kneeled and he stripped off the condom and shot his load over my tits and quarter bra.

mansfield

Loving this you naughty girl

I'll be in Pit and Pendulum tonight with my fb. Dare you to come in and join us......

Bristol, Thornbury

shropshire

More please xx

Auckland

They thanked me and left. My fb then said get in but no cleaning up. I got in and we drove to a nature reserve. We parked up and i noticed there were some people walking their dogs. I thought shit its a bit too public here. He brought me back to with an order to get out the car. He let me put my coat on though. We walked for a few mins. I felt the dog walkers eyes on me. We then left the path and went down to the river. There he told me to remove my coat. He removed his jeans an boxers then sat on the bench. I did as i was told and also knelt down on the muddy soil so i could suck his cock. He was calling me his slut and not being to quite either. He got up and bent me over the bench. Then slapped my ass hard. The noises were so loud in this quite place.

"They thanked me and left. My fb then said get in but no cleaning up. I got in and we drove to a nature reserve. We parked up and i noticed there were some people walking their dogs. I thought shit its a bit too public here. He brought me back to with an order to get out the car. He let me put my coat on though. We walked for a few mins. I felt the dog walkers eyes on me. We then left the path and went down to the river. There he told me to remove my coat. He removed his jeans an boxers then sat on the bench. I did as i was told and also knelt down on the muddy soil so i could suck his cock. He was calling me his slut and not being to quite either. He got up and bent me over the bench. Then slapped my ass hard. The noises were so loud in this quite place. "
do carry on. It's getting rather good

More please

mansfield

Mmmmmmmm

shropshire

It's fantastic please continue xxx

Auckland

He pulled my head back by my hair and with his other hand pinched my left nipple before rubbing my tit. Then he swapped over doing the same to my right. He rubbed his hard cock against my ass, teasing me as each time i stuck my ass out. Oh he says you want this. I replied yes he said i cant hear you. So i said it a bit louder. That still wasn't good enough so i shouted yes please fuck me with your hard cock hoping noone was walking past. With that he got his cock and rammed it in my pussy fucking it hard. I was made to shout what a dirty slut i was over and over.

he said to me don't look now but your Gathering quite an audience. I looked. Slap. I told you not to look. I wished i hadn't there were 3 guys with dogs stood watching from a distance.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Like following this one

Love this, keep going pse

Auckland

My fb waved them closer. He picked one and asked him if he wanted his dirty slut to suck his cock while he took care of my pussy. Ofcourse the guy jumped at the chance and he got his cock out infront of me. I started teasing the tip, spitting on it while my fb rammed his cock into my pussy. He fucked it hard but slow at first so i did the same to the walkers cock.

shropshire

Oh yes I love it x

» Add a new message to this topic