FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My biggest fantasy. Finished of with a gangbang!

My biggest fantasy. Finished of with a gangbang!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,

Im going to share with you all quite an important fantasy of mine, I have a very dominant side and its definately a dom/sub idea.

This hasn't been put to an open forum before, but its been with me for a long, long time. So please be gentle.

By the way its quite extreme so all those sensitive types. You have been warned. And im really no writer!!

She's hot and sexy. A meet in a cheap hotel. Cos thats what she is that day, cheap :D Have her waiting for me. Before I get there I send her a message to meet me at the elevator, facing the elevator.

She's under no circumstances allowed to see my face untill I say so. At my desscretion. Once im behind her waiting for the elevator she knows im there by my hard cock rubbing against her arse and my hands snatching at her perky tits and body.

Once the elevator comes i'd push her in and it starts. She's my play thing :D my special fuck doll and cum slut!! Id blind fold her there and force her onto her knee's so I can fuck her pretty mouth.

I wouldnt care if people saw her blindfolded once the doors open or the way I rough handled you into the room. Like she's a kidnapp victim. Once that door shuts the fun really begins :D

Id tie her down bent over the desk, use my fingers and mouth to make her really wet. And once she's begging for her holoes to be used, screaming "use me, use me, USE ME!!" id put a dildo in her pussy and force my hard cock into her tight arse. Fucking her hard and fast, making her scream untill she cums.

Id finish off in her mouth. Then call my friends up so they can play and we can all take pictures of her as we fill your holes. Hi fiving and partying while we use her for our own horny, perverse filthy enjoyment.

I know its nasty, but it is my fantasy and not yours lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not too bad although Hi Fiving during it is not cool

Masterq81

I like that story

Tony

It got me wet. (although I agree hi five is bit iffy ). Chrissie x

Well the high fives are just my bumbling way to describe the mood of the guys and myself.

Glad im not the only one that liked it though, thanks.

If you know anyone that would like to get involved when I try it (It will happen) then let me know?

Hope all your weekends were good? ean was

Im sure you will find a few willing people..

:D

Its a very good fantasy.. Love it..

Katie..( as master has already had his say)x

"Im sure you will find a few willing people..

:D

Its a very good fantasy.. Love it..

Katie..( as master has already had his say)x"

Thank you. Never know I may find my katie so I can be a master too :D

» Add a new message to this topic