FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First swing

First swing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first time - sameplace- we were the first to arrive on the Sunday night, the doorman took our coats and explained that entry was free but the was a minimum €15 bar spend and said as we were first we would get our first drink free so we sat at the bar and drank as people slowly arrived all of whom were very normal and mostly very attractive Vicki was nervous and kept saying it was hot so she unclipped her over dress revealing a kind of peti-coat that neither of us knew she had, couples kept looking at us and eventually Vicki wanted to have a look downstairs, when we went down the very steep stairs we first saw a huge bed and 2 sex chairs, then there was another bed behind a window and some glory holes, next to these sat on a bench was an older french couple who called us over, viki sat next to the man and started stroking his thigh while his wife wanked him off, my cock was rock solid as viki took hold of his cock and started to play with it, then she took mine out as he released her Tits and caressed and licked and sucked them and I did the same with his wife who took hold of my by now throbbing cock, both men dropped to their knees and liked their wives pussies, Vicki was soaking wet!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Let me know if you want to know what happened next

By *iscomanMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Yes please ,tell us more

after coming up for air the french man asked if he could fuck my wife, god yes!!! He found a condom and and I watched his wife slow put his cock inside vicki, then I walked round and put my cock in my wife's mouth while playing with his wife's pert and very different boobs, watching my wife being fucked senseless and enjoying every minute of it, he asked if she lile it oui, oui vicki said she was enjoying every second while at the same time I could see an English man having his truly amazing cock sucked by his girlfriend, then the frenchman got very excited and shot his load into my wife. Afterwards we had a strange conversation about our summer holiday in Brittany before they went upstairs and we sat on a small bed where Vicki sucked my cock while I watched a hot tattooed girl being played with by her boyfriend until I came in her mouth, we kissed and went upstairs for a drink....

» Add a new message to this topic