FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A wet encounter

A wet encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Meeting a lady for the first time. She's told me she's extremely horny and been sending me messages about her dirty fantasies. She tells me she's desperate for the toilet but can't find one. She then blatantly asks me if I want to feel her wet pussy. Of course I say yes. We find somewhere secluded and I dip my fingers into her. She loses control and soaks my fingers and hand but I continue to finger fuck her. Then it's a rush back to hers where were undressing each other. She squats on my face for a bit of 69 foreplay before a good hard doggy fuck. Is that too extreme for you? What's your fantasies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds goofd to me.

Love watersports!! So dirty but a major turn on!!!

"Meeting a lady for the first time. She's told me she's extremely horny and been sending me messages about her dirty fantasies. She tells me she's desperate for the toilet but can't find one. She then blatantly asks me if I want to feel her wet pussy. Of course I say yes. We find somewhere secluded and I dip my fingers into her. She loses control and soaks my fingers and hand but I continue to finger fuck her. Then it's a rush back to hers where were undressing each other. She squats on my face for a bit of 69 foreplay before a good hard doggy fuck. Is that too extreme for you? What's your fantasies?"

Well I hope you last longer in RL!

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Meeting a lady for the first time. She's told me she's extremely horny and been sending me messages about her dirty fantasies. She tells me she's desperate for the toilet but can't find one. She then blatantly asks me if I want to feel her wet pussy. Of course I say yes. We find somewhere secluded and I dip my fingers into her. She loses control and soaks my fingers and hand but I continue to finger fuck her. Then it's a rush back to hers where were undressing each other. She squats on my face for a bit of 69 foreplay before a good hard doggy fuck. Is that too extreme for you? What's your fantasies?"

That sounds fabulous to me. What happened when you met?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This part is all true.

A lady had been sending very suggestive messages. We arrange to meet for an innocent coffee and a chat. She was quite a large lady but with curves in all the right places, wearing a cotton flowery light dress. I was watching her ass sway as she insisted on going to get the coffees. It must have been planned as she looked back and caught me watching her, a little smirk on her face as swayed her ass more. I was instantly convinced she was naked under the dress. It was warm and sunny so we moved to a more private outside table so we could talk openly. I asked her, why me then? She said, your cock pictures! I must have it, and soon! Let's go for a walk. We headed out of the cafe and wandered down a side lane towards the park and a small wooded area. She stayed behind me. I slowed down for her to catch up alongside me but she also slowed down. I looked round to catch her lusty eyes on my bum. Again she smiled and slid a hand down the back of my jeans to feel my bum. Ooo, lovely, commando, she said. Let's get into those woods. She sat down on a large fallen tree, lifted her dress and opened her legs. Mmm no knickers and shaved. I ran my hands up her inner thighs and parted her lips. She was moist already. I started to gently lick around her clit. Wow she tasted sweet and was getting wetter by the second. I darted my tongue inside her hot pussy to lap up as much of her juices as I could get, in awe at how sweet she tasted. She was pushing herself onto my tongue. Wow that feels good, she groaned. I slid one, then two fingers inside her and found her gspot very quickly. OMG! I'm gonna cum, she uttered. Please keep doing that. A second or two later I heard and felt her squirt, into my mouth. Then a second and third squirt. She kept going squirting and gushing all over my face. This was not pee as it was clear and tasted really sweet. I kept lapping at her soaking wet pussy til the squirts subsided and she held my face there until her jerks and convulsions stopped. Wow, she said. I need you cock! I need it now! I stood up and she leant in to undo and drop my jeans. Her eyes widened as she took it in both hands, licking her lips. Wow, this all mine she said, not really a question, as she took it slowly into her mouth, her eyes fixed on mine. In one slow movement she sunk her mouth onto me not stopping, no gag response, all the way into her throat...

» Add a new message to this topic