FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy Fulfilled

Fantasy Fulfilled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andymandy4fun OP   Woman  over a year ago

london

I’d been meeting Mike for two years, over that time we’d had a lot of fun and fulfilled a number of his fantasies, we’d discussed the idea of one of my fantasies and agreed he would arrange for it to happen. We set a date and a time it would happen and he arranged the rest.

So here I am 7.30 as agreed, about to knock on Mike’s door, despite knowing him for so long, I’m a little nervous as I’m about to step into the unknown.

I knock on the door, Mike opens it, “Hello” I say, “Come on in” was Mike’s reply, so I enter his house and he says “Are you ready for this?”, “Yes” was my answer, “Best go upstairs then, we haven’t got that much time” Mike finished with.

Mike leads me upstairs to his bedroom, me nerves are taking over me, but the excitement and adrenaline is beginning to kick in, I begin to strip, starting with my shoes, dress, bra and then knickers before I’m totally naked. Whilst im getting undressed Mike’s busy arranging the ropes, carefully knotting them to the bed and to his leather wrist and ankle cuffs. As he finishes with the ropes he goes into his bottom drawer and pulls out his leather hood, he asks me again “If I’m ready”, nervous from excitement I can hardly speak but I nod, “Turn round” Mike says, I turn round and he pulls the hood down over my face, he pulls the laces tight, ties and then pops the press stud and my face is immersed in leather. “On the bed” he says, I get on the bed, on all fours, Mike starts with my ankles, the left ankle, I feel him cuff me, then the right, he moves up the bed and performs the same routine with my wrists. I can feel a bit of freedom to move around the bed, but not enough to get off and escape, Mike then looks at me and gives me one last chance to back out “Are you ready for this?” he asks, I find my voice and reply with “Yes”. With my reply he zips up the eye holes and the mouth then leaves the room whilst I’m on all fours in anticipation with a million thoughts going through my mind.

It seems like an eternity, but I hear a knock at the door, a voice says “Mike”, “Yes” Mike replies, then I hear the door close. My pulse quickens as I know my fantasy is about to be fulfilled. The door goes again, and again and again, and with each knock im getting more and more nervous yet more and more excited with whats about to happen.

I hear Mikes voice “Pick a number out of the bowl, and that’s the running order for tonight, the only rules are no blood, no violence, no piss, and no scat, no un-hooding or letting her see and she must remain tied up. Once everyone’s enjoyed themselves come back down, if you’ve had enough you can leave, if you want more you have to wait for your next turn, does everyone understand?”

From there I hear the footsteps of the first guy coming up the stairs, I feel tense, but extremely excited and very turned on......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Hot stuff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this will be good

Great so far. Looking forward to reading more x

By *onaMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Its got my interest

london

Should I continue?

Yes please x

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Oh y e s please x

london

I hear the door squeak as he pushes it open wider, followed by the noise of a belt being undone, I feel an hand on my bum, I now know this is happening, the hand moves and slides down and around to my pussy, I feel a finger slide into me, I’m a little wet already from the anticipation but I feel myself getting wetter, he thrusts his finger into me a little deeper then begins to move it in and out, with each movement I feel myself getting wetter still. He begins to rub his cock up against me, he rubbing his bell end against the lips of my pussy, up and down stroking my lips, I’m getting wetter by every second and I think he knows this, he pushes himself into me, Oh God I think to myself its really happening now, I feel him put his hands on my shoulders and begins to thrust, he starts to get harder and faster, pulling my shoulders back towards him so he can get deeper, I feel myself, I’m getting close to orgasm, he’s giving it to me hard then I feel him explode, then he pulls out. I hear him scuttle around the room pulling his clothes back on, then I hear the footsteps leave the room. Feeling a little disappointed that I hadn’t had an orgasm, but knowing the naughty fact Id not seen his face or heard his voice was really turning me on.

What feels like a good few minutes I hear another set of footsteps coming up the stairs, im greeted by the same sound of a belt being undone, then I feel the zipper on the mouth of my hood being undone, and then a cock is pushed into my mouth. Deeper and deeper into my mouth it goes, this guys got a huge one I thought, I felt his hand on the back of my head as he began to thrust making me take every inch down to my throat. “Take it you filthy slag” he said, as I face fucked me, I could feel his cock was beginning to get very hard, then he pulled it out. He pushed two fingers into me, and began to fuck me with them, getting nice and deep and I began to feel that sensation again, only this time he didn’t stop and I felt myself gush all over his fingers, “You dirty bitch” he said, then removed his fingers and proceeded to give me his cock. I was right he was very long and quite thick too, he started to give it to me hard, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me on to his cock, deeper and deeper until I felt the sensation and came all over his cock, each thrust built up more and more, my nerves completely gone I was enjoying myself, and the pleasure of being used. He pulled his cock from inside me then I felt him push it back through the hood and into my mouth, he grabbed the back of my head and began to face fuck me once more. “I hope you like cum you slut” he said and I began to taste it, he pulled back to my lips and shot his load, lashings of hot, sticky cum in my mouth and he told me to swallow. I followed his instructions and he zipped my mouth back up.

He scuttled around getting his clothes, I heard the door squeak and the footsteps going downstairs, I felt satisfied, but turned on so much I needed more, it wasn’t long before I heard the next footsteps coming up and the squeak of the door again.

“Oh this is naughty” he said, I felt his hand on my bum, working his way up to my boobs, he grabbed one and had a squeeze, “Very nice” as he groped me again and played with my nipple. He ran his hand over my body again down to my bum, then he moved his fingers around to my clit and began to rub, I felt his tongue against my pussy lips, then I felt him enter me, teasing with his tongue and still touching my clit I felt myself getting wetter again, he contiunues to tease with his tongue and fingers until inevitably I felt myself go and I gushed. He moved away then pushed a finger inside me then I felt his tongue against my bum, I gently licked at the tip of the hole, then pulled away and slid in one of his wet finger, very gently at first, he began to work my bum, and pushed his finger deeper inside. One finger became two, and every now and again he pulled out, pushed it in my pussy and continued to lube me with my wetness. He pulled his fingers out and I heard the noise of him unzipping his trousers, he began to rub his cock up against my pussy, I felt him get a little harder, then he pushed himself into me. He felt about average length but a little thicker than average, he was gently fucking me from behind, when I heard the click of a lid, “this might be a bit cold” he said, I felt it touch me, god it was cold but now I knew what has coming, he pushed his fingers in my arse, deeper than before, and said “That feels good”, he pulled his cock out of my pussy, then felt him rub it against my arse, and gently began to push it inside me. “Oh that’s tight”, “Fucking hell that’s good” as he pushed his entire length into my arse, he began to fuck my arse a little harder and deeper, he reached round and began to rub my clit at the same time, it felt so good I couldn’t contain myself and he brought me to orgasm. He continued to play with my clit and fuck my arse until eventually he came. He pulled his cock out and said “You’re one naughty girl, thank you, I enjoyed that, see you later.” With that he left the room and I heard him going down the stairs.

Nice

Oooooo how many more are waiting down stairs. Let's hope a few come upstairs together x

london

"Oooooo how many more are waiting down stairs. Let's hope a few come upstairs together x"

Have to wait and see! although I dont think the next installment will be until tomorrow.

Oh this is hot stuff...now is it real or a story. ...

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

Can't wait for more

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

wow more

Great story and we want to hear more x

london

I heard the next set of footsteps come up the stairs, my heart rate quickens a little bit more with anticipation of what’s coming next. The door squeaks, and the footsteps get closer, I feel his warm breath against my neck, and the softness of his lips as he begins to kiss me neck, his and touches my bum and his fingers work their way round to my hole, “someones had a good time in here” he said, he pushes his finger inside my arse, and then a second. “I’m going to enjoy this, I haven’t had anal for a long time” and with that I hear the zip on his trousers followed by his cock rubbing against my hole.

With a little thrust forward I feel his bell end enter my arse followed by the rest of his hard cock, he reaches round and grabs my breats, groping me he begins to fuck my arse, faster and faster he gets and I hear his breath deepen. I know he’s getting close to cumming, he pulls his cock out of me and gets off the bed, he walks up to my head and unzips the mouth of the hood, “lick my dick clean slut” and pushes is his cock into my mouth, and I feel his dick throbbing in mouth, I work my mouth up and down his length with ease enjoying the taste of his pre-cum, he grabs the back of my head and forces me to take it all in my mouth, and holds me there for a moment. He pulls his cock out of my mouth then goes back round to the back of the bed, he pushes his hard cock deep into my pussy and begins to fuck me, my wet pussy is getting wetter and wetter, “Oh god, Oh god, Oh god” I screamed, I was enjoying myself and so was he. He started to give me it harder and harder like a man possessed, “Ooooooo” I screamed, as I began to squirt all over his cock and the bed, and with that I pushed him over the edge and I felt him cum. He pulled his cock out of me came round to my head and pushed his cock through the mouth hole into my mouth and told me “lick it clean slut”. I licked away tasting both our flavours, until he said “That’s enough” he zipped the mouth piece got his clothes and left the room.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm very. Nice

london

I remain there on all fours, I can feel his cum dripping down and out of me, all my inhibitions have left me, thinking to myself this is really naughty but has been so much fun.....then I hear the next set of footsteps come up the stairs. The door squeaks and the footsteps get closer, I hear him undo his belt, and his trousers drop to the floor.

One hand grabs the back of my head, the second hand pulls the zipper to my mouth open, he pushes his cock through the hole into my mouth, I gently tease his bell end to begin with, this is thick i think to myself, then I feel the pressure increase on the back of my head and he forces his cock further into my mouth, then into my throat, I begin to gag, and he releases a little, this guy is very big and thick to go with it, the pressure returns and he pushes cock in again, I feel it hit my throat again, no gagging this time, I feel him getting harder, and he begins to fuck my face, he’s getting rougher and I can feel myself getting wetter in anticipation of what he’s going to do to me. He face fucks me for a good couple of minutes, hard and rough with it, there’s no moaning, groaning or deepening of his breath, no indication that he’s enjoying himself just pure hard face fucking.

He pulls his cock from my mouth, zips up the hood, and makes his way round to the bottom of the bed. My anticipation grows, with a little fear that he’s going to ram every inch up my arse without teasing his way in...then I feel him spread my pussy slips and he begins to ease himself into me. Inch by inch he gets deeper, stretching my pussy around his girth, fuck me he’s thick, then he begins to thrust his way back and forth, im beginning to get that tingling sensation, and he begins to go harder. With each thrust I can feel myself letting go, I feel him respond to my movements, and he begins to go a little faster, within seconds I’ve totally let go and my god I’m having an orgasm, I feel myself squirt all over his cock and the bed. He continues, deep inside me I can feel that tingling sensation again and within a minute I’m having another orgams and again I squirt over his cock. I feel amazing, and I’m tingling from head to toe, yet no interaction from him, he’s like a fucking machine using a piece of meat for his pleasure, a third and fouth orgasm follows, before he starts to give it to me hard, I know he wants to cum and his balls are slapping against my arse, I feel him buckle and then he explodes inside me.

He pulls his cock out of me grabs, his clothes, the door squeaks, and the foot steps disappear down the stairs.

Great story I like it x

I'm next

Fuck your good!

Great story

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good in deed would love to be there & take part

Bloody hell.I was reading this as I wait for lunch.ran upstairs to flick the bean,to cum.soaked I was

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Very hot

london

Glad you all enjoyed it

» Add a new message to this topic