FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tuesday night fun

Tuesday night fun

By *id unvicious OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Having been let down at the last minute I phoned Michelle as I knew she was always up for it.

At 7pm she arrived as arranged and greeted her with a peck on the cheek. I watched as she removed her coat and stood before me. Her tight white top showed of her pert little tits, her short skirt made her smooth toned and tanned legs look extra long.

I got my cock out and she took it in her hands, smiling as she squeezed it firmly.

in no time at all she was teasing it with show gentle strokes as she warmed up. after a short time her breath was quickening and I couldn't resist looking at her tits as they rose and fell in her tight top.

Once warmed up she really went to town on my cock, her strokes her getting harder and harder, grunting with each stroke. my heart rate was also increasing and it was nice to get a glimpse of panties as she bent over.

We were getting hot and sweaty and her body glistened, her legs looked more inviting than ever.

We carried on for an hour sometimes she was on top and I was on top other times.

When we had finished I shook her hand, kissed her on the cheek and said 'Thanks for the game of badminton'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic