FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ties

Ties

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have spent the night together in bed but in the morning I wake before you and get up, you sense me getting but but are too tired from the night before to wake. Some time passes and the next thing you know the lights are switched on. You stir with a smile on your face but then you realise that while you were still in a deep sleep I Have tied you down to the bed. You are face down and each of your ankles is tied with a tie to the bottom bed posts and your wrists are tied to the top posts. you are free to move your arms a little but the restraints holding your legs are less generous. You look round and see me standing there smiling as i walk around the bed and undress beside it, you see me hard already and you smile knowing what is coming next. I pull the duvet away from the bed and expose you in your pyjamas laying face down on the bare bed. You watch as i move to the bottom of the bed and and reach down beside it.

To your shock I pick up a pair of scissors and then kneel on the bed between your feet. I reach down and take on of the legs of your pjs and cut up along the back of it up to the back of your knee, then run my hand over your calf up push it up the back of your thigh squeezing it then pulling my hand back down. Then I cut the back of your other pj leg up but this time i snip right up the back of it to the bottom of your ass. You can feel the colder air meeting your trembling skin as i run both my warm hands up the back of your leg massaging your thigh right up to the top, you wiggle your hips a little trying to get my hand to push between your legs but fail. Next I make just one snip in the back of your PJ top and put the scissors on the bedside cabinet. You feel me quivering with excitement as i am sitting astride you and you turn your head to look back at me only to be met with my hard cock in your face. You open your mouth and i push it inside your mouth you suck slowly on my tip looking up at me for reassurance that you are pleasing me. I rock a little pushing my cock deeper in to your mouth before pulling you off of me and moving back down between your legs. I reach down and tear open the half cut leg right up to your ass then i pull you up to your hands and knees I squeeze your ass with both hands and feel you pushing back in to them, as my fingers tips dig in to your ass my thumbs are rubbing your pussy lips and it isn't long before you are getting wet, i tear open the last remaining part of your PJs and kneel behind you, just a scrap of material between my throbbing hard cock and your soaking wet pussy, you can feel the heat of my cock pressing through the ass of your PJ bottoms against your wet pussy. As you grind against my cock i hold your hips and you can tell I am getting hornier and hornier trying to hold back. I cant take it anymore and i reach down pulling the last of your PJ bottoms to one side and pushing my cock up in to you, I hear you moan as I feel your moist pussy swallowing my hot cock. you start to work your hips on me and I start to fuck you hard you push back so far on to me that you cant hold the bed posts so you have to hold on to the ties holding you to the posts. I gather my control and look down at you working yourself on me, I stay still enjoying the sensation of you fucking me as you kneel there. Then I rip apart your PJ top, leaving it hanging from your arms as you are still fucking me.

Then I really start to fuck you, hard fast and unforgiving as force myself up in to you pulling you back on to me as I thrust deep in to you. I feel you getting closer and you beg me to stay where I am as you feel my tip pushing just where you like it deep inside you, I hold my stance and you work so hard to make yourself cum, screaming out loud as you climax on me dropping your head as you finish up, still holding on to the ties letting the sensation run right through your body. Now its my turn.

Still recovering from your climax I completely tear one of the legs from your PJs. I reach round in front of you and place it in your mouth, still hard inside you I pull back on both end of the material which makes you arch your back and take even more of me inside you. You can feel my cock swell inside you as I feel your soaking pussy lips grinding hard against my balls. I pull back a little harder to hold you in that position as I start to really pound my dick hard in to you as I fuck you. I put my reins in none hand and fuck you so hard you think I will cum any second, then I start to slap your ass periodically, each slap making you clench tighter around my cock, you are so tigh now you can feel every inch of me rippling between your pussy lips as i am fucking you. Your groans and murmurs muffled by the Pjs your Pj top flapping from your arms and what's left of the bottoms dangling from your waist, I am swelling even more now, you are so hot on me now, and you feel yourself building again. Now you feel my strokes getting faster and more desperate driving harder in to you and you know I am close, its too much for you and you loose control again gasping through your reins as i drive myself in to you your body gives up on you flopping in front of me only held up by the ties on the post. By now I am so close and just as I am about to let myself go I pull back hard on the reins, feeling my cock go the furthest in to you yet as I explode inside you, pulling back on the reins as I pump my cum deep inside your aching pussy. My cum soon dribbling from your pussy, i relax a little, and pull the reins from your mouth, I pull myself out of you and rub your pussy, slowly dipping my finger inside you and scooping at the mix of our juices. I reach round and push my cum soaked fingers in to your mouth letting you taste our cocktail and then i move round in front of you. i sit before you and pull your head down to my cock making you suck me clean while i fondle your tits.

Then after I am satisfied I move around behind you again, push your head down in to the pillow perfectly presenting your pussy to me and i lap gently at it, licking you clean as well smelling how much you enjoyed it and listening to you moan as I tease your clit from time to time with my flickering tongue. Then I cut your bonds and slip away down stairs while you lay purring on the bed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic