FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel lift and butt plug

Hotel lift and butt plug

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dinburghsue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Iv a fantasy involving a butt plug. Never going to happen as I only do safe sex but I go to a hotel room with a few guys in it. I arive dressed as smart office girl. I walk into hotel feeling my butt plug move as I walk in my heels. The nose on the stone floor Eco as I walk up to the lift then up to the room. I get well fucked and every one of them shoot there warm load in my ass replacing there cock with the butt plug as the next guy get into position to fuck me. This goes on many times. After the orgy I get myself presentable and leav still full of spunk held in by my butt plug.

I get into lift going down. On the next floor a couple of hotel employs get into the lift the male receptionist and a female cleaner. As it's going down I feel the plug start to slip. If I concentrate I can hold it with what's left of my ass muscles

I feel the guy checking me out with his eyes. She slaps him in the back and says anyone told you it's rude to stare

I look in the mirrored wall of the lift and see he's getting hard. Rude to stare she tells him. I feel my face go red when I notice he's watching me in the mirror checking his cock out. I smile at him when the lift stops and catches me off guard and the butt plug lands between my legs. It's clearly coverd in cum then drip drip drip as the rest dribbles out my used ass

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

edinburgh

Should I carry on ?

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Please do

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Mmm noughty, do go on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah plz carry on

edinburgh

It's late and I'm really horny. Will see what my imagination thinks up tonight as I play.

Will continue tomorrow hopefully

edinburgh

The receptionist smiles and looks at the cleaner. She looks at him then the lift door buttons. He nods and she pushes the door closed button.

As the door closes he reaches down picking up the plug and asks if I want a hand putting it back. I say all shy and coy. Yes please. The cleaner laughs and says told you she was a he. You lost the bet.

What I ask. Don't worry he says as he lifts my skirt and pushes my back so I bend with my ass out. He slaps my ass playfully and teases my hole with the plug. Rubbing the seaping spunk over my entrance and the plug. Then she stands in front of me and starts kissing. Then I feel the plug slip inside me. He plays with it then fixes my skirt just as we reach a floor and the doors open. They walk out and she grabs my hand leading me down a corridor towards the suites

» Add a new message to this topic