FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our TS fantasy....

Our TS fantasy....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eri_peri_nuts OP   Couple  over a year ago

southampton

This is a little fantasy of ours.... hope you enjoy!

We arranged to meet up with a very sexy young TS in London. As we waited in the hotel bar for "roxy", Mrs peri has a vino or two to help calm the nerves. Then finally we see her enter the hotel lobby and into the bar.

We were nervous as Internet pictures of TS's can be misleading at best but she was better than expected. Gorgeous pretty face, curvy hips and massive boobs. Long blonde curly hair completed the look.

As she joined us at our table i asked what she wanted to drink. As I got to the bar, I could see she was already stroking Mrs peri's thigh, and I could see them both fully relaxed with each other.

A few drinks flowed before we headed to our room. Before the door had even closed our hands were all over each other. I asked the ladies to get onto the bed on their knees and both happily obliged.

I could see the damp patch on Mrs peri's thong and knew she was loving this. I could also see a growing bulge in roxy's g string. The ladies turned to each other and started to passionately kiss as I ran my tongue over Mrs peri's ass and pussy from behind whilst rubbing roxy's ass and bulge.

One of Mrs peri's fantasies is to teach me to suck a cock so we stood roxy up and Mrs peri dropped to her knees. She started to rub her cock through her g string and moan with pleasure. Mrs peri released roxy's cock from her thong and we were both taken back by how big her cock was. Fully erect and standing at least 9 inches long Mrs peri struggled to get her lips around it initially. She then started to rub her cock into her mouth, making roxy moan even louder.

The sight of my beautiful girl sucking this stunning TS was too much for me and I had to get involved. I released my cock and offered it to Mrs peri to suck alongside roxy's. Mrs peri rotated between the two and even managed to squeeze us both in....

Now it's your turn said Mrs peri......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

nice

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

mmmm very sexy start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm

By *eri_peri_nuts OP   Couple  over a year ago

southampton

(Mrs peri here)

"Now it's you turn" as I turned to Mr peri. I turned roxy so her cock was at Mr peri's lips. He nervously opened his mouth and roxy let the tip enter. This nearly made me cum instantly. I have been waiting to see this since we first met.

As he became more comfortable roxy slid her cock in further, to the point of making Mr peri gag....

Oh more please

Great story you two please continue

I would like to be on my knees right there

Mmm very nice and naughty, keep it going x

"(Mrs peri here)

"Now it's you turn" as I turned to Mr peri. I turned roxy so her cock was at Mr peri's lips. He nervously opened his mouth and roxy let the tip enter. This nearly made me cum instantly. I have been waiting to see this since we first met.

ove to join

As he became more comfortable roxy slid her cock in further, to the point of making Mr peri gag.... "

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Wow stunningly horny, I would adore to meet a couple like this for similar fun, xxxxx.

By *enuine Sexy ManMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi.

Your story is so erotic & kinky - similar to a few experiences I've had with couples.

I would luv to be dressed in a basque, silky sheer stockings, heels & a miniskirt.

I would strut around the room for you, then lay down with my legs crossed erotically; so you could both enjoy my 10" shaven cock & slim nylon-clad legs !

Luv your fantasy, or was it real ? xx

» Add a new message to this topic