FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Claire's Birthday Bash

Claire's Birthday Bash

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Held in Manchester a couple of months ago. We were all gathered at the Czech Bar. It was great, there were frizzy strings of coloured paper to put around our necks (one of them caught fire which we eventually put out, leaving a huge black mark on the table) and party hats to wear. The atmosphere was absolutely ecstatic - Music not too loud and a fantastic turn-out. Laura showed her controtions! Claire introduced me to her friends from work, Chris and Rossa and their friends who are part of a local comedy group. , I was very touched. She is someone who genuinely believes in me. Geth's Laura has the most beautiful blonde hair I've ever seen. Claire danced with Chris, later on I boogied with her. Gorgeous Night, everyone got very d*unk. Cheryl's boobs were virtually spilling out of her top and everyone got their phones and cameras out as she played with them d*unkenly after swift bra removal. Kate was wearing multi-coloured socks and when I complemented them she told some blokes that she'd told him they were better than his as they downed shot after shot after shot.

As I was sitting on the sofas Claire came down and kept stroking my hair and asked what scent I was wearing because it smelt so good. It was Armani Priv?: Bis d'Encense. She had my head in her hands then put her arms around me from behind from where she was standing and kissed me full on the lips and I told her I loved her and how gorgeous she was and she said that she loved me too. I have never felt or been so loved in my life. It was one of my most memorable and pleasuresome nights ever. She said she felt really hot and undid the strap to her garter-belt and pocketed her tights.

Claire and I walked back to the taxi arm in arm. Back at hers everyone got changed into their nightwear, got under the duvets, Cheryl with Tom frigging her off, Kate with someone head-first under her pleasuring her orally, Laura II as Oli referred to her swiftly went off with Rossa to her adulterous bed. Geth, Claire, Claire's Laura, Oli, Lyn and Sarah went upstairs ... Pizza was ordered about 4am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic