FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Woman watching her guy with a guy

Woman watching her guy with a guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a convo with my misses after we spoke to a guy from a "couple"... Nd he was on about how he'd love to suck me while my mrs watched.. we did talk about it me and my mrs i mean i never thot about it and ended up bein a hour long convo... So anybody else had the convo or dne more and followed it through?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jloversCouple  over a year ago

teynham

Love watching my husband with another guy, find it such a turn on xx

Was ur fella curious to begin with tho?..

teynham

It all started with a vibrator which he loved then I said why not try a man so he did and we've never looked back lol

Lol straight to the point then lol... So my mrs uses strap on nd its good just never really thot o a guy doin it or suckin me etc... pm us if u wish can have a natter about it all

teynham

It started off guy just fucking husband, then the more we met the more we tried. We always make sure that the guys are fully bi and not just saying it to meet up with a couple so they get to fuck the women, by saying that I will only be playing with husband and not guy joining us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's how I got into wanting to suck a cock, Mrs sucked her dildo and it got closer to my face, I really wanted to suck it. I did when I was alone and enjoyed it. Love wife/women but the odd cock now and then is very nice.

teynham

My husband is not attracted to men in any way, it's just naughty fun which we both enjoy nothing like giving a double blow job together xx

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

My wife loves to see me get a guy ready for her with hands n mouth before guiding him into her mmmmmmmmm she gets horny for anything

This is our ultimate fantasy!! I want to watch Jon with another guy before we all join in together

By *enniwrenCouple  over a year ago

United Kingdom

I love to have a threesome with two men. One licking me whilst the other fucks his arse. So so horny.

I love girl on girl action too. Nothing quite like the taste of a sweet pussy mmm

Love to give bj's with the lady in the couple...so horny..

[Removed by poster at 30/11/15 22:22:58]

"Love watching my husband with another guy, find it such a turn on xx"
sounds good!!

"My wife loves to see me get a guy ready for her with hands n mouth before guiding him into her mmmmmmmmm she gets horny for anything"
nice

Thanks for feed back folks... Just suppose on everyones diff views a and what feels good at the time...

I'd love to have a go at this,got a fantasy of having fun with a guy while his wife or gf watches and even better if she was getting turned on and playing with herself at the same time and if she wanted to join in later on be great as well

See never thought about bein wi a guy in anyway was just a convo brought up cos the guy was hittin on me lol...

"See never thought about bein wi a guy in anyway was just a convo brought up cos the guy was hittin on me lol... "

Wish I could convo with my misses about things like that lol x

"See never thought about bein wi a guy in anyway was just a convo brought up cos the guy was hittin on me lol...

Wish I could convo with my misses about things like that lol x"

U either pluck up balls and ask or u never find out... I mean i never really brought it up was a bi guy from a couple started chattin me up nd mrs was like oooo bby chatted up etc then the convo came... But u either find out or u dnt bud...

By *aturelover80Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Nothing like meeting a couple with bi hubby..all 3 bodies touching..pressing against each other..no limits..feel them share my cock..balls..then he would lick my shaft..balls while u am in..out of her juicy pussy. .awesome

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

I've never had the pleasure - but I'm well up for trying

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

"My husband is not attracted to men in any way, it's just naughty fun which we both enjoy nothing like giving a double blow job together xx"

I'm the same, I don't find guys attractive, but I enjoy playing with a nice hard cock from time to time! I really do enjoy a bi couple- it's both horny and liberating when you can touch, lick and suck all that's on offer!!

As a bi couple, we love it lol

"My husband is not attracted to men in any way, it's just naughty fun which we both enjoy nothing like giving a double blow job together xx"

I'm not attracted to men but I love sucking on cocks and swallowing a guys hot fresh load

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

I have had the pleasure of meeting several bi couple. One couple who i still see, love m om male fun before i make love to her, he has on times fuck me while i was fucking her. Great couple.

I love bi couples xx

Yes same here

By *ifes_Too_ShortMan  over a year ago

Warrington

Need a hand? lol

This is our fantasty too. My wife gets so wet with the thought of me with another guy. We play with dildos etc just never done the real thing.

The trouble these days seems to be finding a guy for a mmf who DOESNT want to suck hubbies cock

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Ive had bit of bi experience with a couple.

I played with a guys cock and made him shoot his hot cum as his wife watched.

I would love to try more bi fun with a couple but I'm finding it difficult to meet a couple willing to help me suck my first cock

"Love to give bj's with the lady in the couple...so horny.."

Spot on. We both love it giving & receiving.

By *iiich3TV/TS  over a year ago

swansea

Hi, I may be a little different here..Im not attracted to guys, but a lady a while back, offered me her vibrator to suck and I found it both arousing and exciting as did she...Unsure about a real cock but I suppose never say never!!! Anyone understand my situation?

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"This is our ultimate fantasy!! I want to watch Jon with another guy before we all join in together "

I bet you've had more mail these last 2 weeks than ever before.

Would so love that maybe even a bit of anal would be good splosh fun it's norty an tastes good

By *ck71Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The closest I got was sucking the hubby whilst his wife sucked me.

Very horny indeed and hope to do it again soon.

I once fucked a guy whilst his wife rode on top of him.... That was very hot!

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

This is a big fantasy of my wife. Seeing me with a guy. I would never find a guy attractive but would full fill her fantasy as she does mine when I see her with another woman. So it's only fair

I do like sucking a cock before watching the man fuck a woman and then do clean up duties afterwards

I really want to lick a woman's pussy as another guys fucks her.... not sure how yet.... Can anyone help me out?? LoL x

Would love to suck a guy after I'd pulled his throbbing cock from L's pussy. I'd put it back.... But only after I had licked it all clean.

By *utecontradictionMan  over a year ago

Malvern

"Would love to suck a guy after I'd pulled his throbbing cock from L's pussy. I'd put it back.... But only after I had licked it all clean. "

Now that's one of my favourite things to do....its been a while though.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Mrs loves seeing me with another guy

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

I love to have a woman aat on my face while hubby fucks her. Licking and sucking them both. Then cleaning up when they both cum

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

Love to try more bi fun with a couple but here in Oxfordshire, there are not many bi couples.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Would love to suck a guy after I'd pulled his throbbing cock from L's pussy. I'd put it back.... But only after I had licked it all clean. "
My ultimate fantasy!!

My wife loves to see me suck a cock . Now she wants me to fuck the guy at same time they fuck her

By *ack4allMan  over a year ago

wirral

Had similar with my ex which started our bucket

My man is doing this for me for the 1st time tomorrow. Can't wait to watch him with a guy, huge turn on for me.

"Had a convo with my misses after we spoke to a guy from a "couple"... Nd he was on about how he'd love to suck me while my mrs watched.. we did talk about it me and my mrs i mean i never thot about it and ended up bein a hour long convo... So anybody else had the convo or dne more and followed it through?

"

By *eeDee25Woman  over a year ago

crook

I watched a guy i used to see regular get hes cock sucked by another man . Sadly didnt really enjoy it. It affected our meets for sex afta that and in the end i stopped seeing him

I love doing this.

I enjoy watching john with another guy find it very horny

By *ia and Enzo 321Couple  over a year ago

Stratford upon Avon

You have to accept the fact that every situation is different and this changes your level of, how can I put it....perv meter! Personally, walking to work on a rainy Monday morning, the thought of another blokes tool is the last thing on my mind. However...when I've been in 3somes with my woman, wild horses won't stop me from sucking another guy so he is nice and hard, ready to slide into her wet pussy. Don't worry about labels..bi, bi curious etc. No one gives a damn these days. I work on a building site; a real testosterone city and some blokes are completely open about having bi experiences. Try it and if you don't like it, leave it. What you don't want is to be 80 years old thinking..i wish. Hope I don't come across as "preaching" in any way. Good luck. P.S. Have a read of our stories on this site

By *e ja vue 2Couple  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

"You have to accept the fact that every situation is different and this changes your level of, how can I put it....perv meter! Personally, walking to work on a rainy Monday morning, the thought of another blokes tool is the last thing on my mind. However...when I've been in 3somes with my woman, wild horses won't stop me from sucking another guy so he is nice and hard, ready to slide into her wet pussy. Don't worry about labels..bi, bi curious etc. No one gives a damn these days. I work on a building site; a real testosterone city and some blokes are completely open about having bi experiences. Try it and if you don't like it, leave it. What you don't want is to be 80 years old thinking..i wish. Hope I don't come across as "preaching" in any way. Good luck. P.S. Have a read of our stories on this site"

spot on

I let a bi guy suck my cock as his wife watched and fingered herself

» Add a new message to this topic