FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > banister

banister

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have you over to my house and after a chat and a coffee we start to kiss and undress each other. I lead you naked from the sitting room to the hall and I stop you beside the stairs, there i force you against the wall pressing myself against you as i kiss you and holding your wrists tight against the banister rails. I feel you spreading you closing your legs on me, and squirming as i am pressing myself against you..holding you against the wall with my body i reach through the banister and pull a tie from the stairs, i lash your wrist to the banister still kissing you and then the same on the other side so that you are secured in place facing me. I step back and admire your gorgeous body. Running my hands down over your chest caressing your tits, following the contours of your body down to your ass and i pull it towards me forcing my hot hard cock against you.

As i pull you towards me you start to struggle a little and become awkward, hands still tied above your head i pull your body towards me tighter pressing my cock against you so hard you feel the burning heat from it as if it was in you already and you give a defiant little smile to me. I smile back and slap your ass cheek, once and you are still smiling, i slap it again a little harder and you continue to smile and squirm in my grip. Again i press you against the wall and undo one of your wrists, i turn you round and make you face the banister still pinned against the banister by my groin grinding against your ass now as i tie you up securely again.

Once you are in place I continue to slap your ass on either cheek making a loud noise with each slap and watching the expression of pleasure running through your face with every slap. I stand directly behind you, pulling you out from the wall by the waist, looking down and watching your ass shuffling from side to side evading my hard cock, I reach forward and squeeze your tits, trying to play with your nipples but you shake your chest making everything hard for me.

As you continue to resist me i try harder to bring you under control but I cannot. I leave you tied to the banister and you hear me fumbling around in another room, you see me return but cannot see what i am carrying, i stand behind you again, so close you can feel my breath on the side of your neck and my body close your again and as i cock presses against you again you shoot your hips to one side out of its way. I stand back and to the side and then you can See what i have in my hand. A riding crop, you can smell the leather when i rest the tip on your shoulder. I run the end of it from the back of neck from side to side over your back down to your ass, i move the tip from your ass to above your pussy a couple of times then rest it against your ass. I mark my spot and gently begin to tap your ass with it. You squirm at a first pushing back against the gentle taps, then i reach forward and try to touch you body and again you shuffle from my touch. I slap your ass a little harder with the riding crop. You let out a little yelp but you enjoy it and you push your ass back against the riding crop for more. I whip your ass with it again and again you shriek and beg for some more. Slowly i whip your ass with the crop eventually leaving red marks on your ass but the tender feeling on your ass is making you so horny now.

I move in behind you now rubbing your ass and letting my hands wonder up over your subdued body, i press up against you again from behind. This time i find you more accommodating and you spread your legs apart for me and you feel my hard tip rising between your legs and nudging against your aching wet pussy. You move forward and back using the tip of my cock to rub your pussy lips i step back a little and watch as you arc your back so that my tip rubs exactly where you need it to rub and spread your juices over the length of your pussy lips. Your tits are now free to my touch as well with one hand i squeeze one then the other pulling at your nipples making you even hornier . My other hand is running the crop over your body reminding you who is in charge now. You look back at me and beg me to fuck you my tip only teasing your pussy lips Right now , i reach up and clasp my hand over your cheek bringing you closer to me as i kiss you. While i am kissing you i curl my hips and i force my hot cock up inside you, you gasp as we are kissing and grab a hold of the banister, and immediately start to push back on my cock with all your force. your greedy pussy devouring my cock as i stand there and watch your hips working on my length. Then as i am ready I reach round your waist with the crop and hold both ends and use it to pull you on to my cock as I start to plunge my cock in to you from behind. You are so turned on that you are getting close already and i feel you getting tighter on me. I push even harder in to you and you feel me so deep and hard inside you, it feels like my cock is swelling in you and you scream out. As you do I reach forward and cover your mouth, pinning you against the wall as I continue to pound your pussy with my meat making you cum and making you keep cumming as you feel so helpless tied to the walk and pinned to it by me as i am forcing my cock in to you time and time again.

You feel your juices running down your thighs as i pull out of you and take a step back. You are so horny now you are rubbing your body against the cold wall making your nipples go hard, trying to turn and look at me. I stand to the side of you still with a great hardon, with the riding crop i move your hips back till you are as bent over as you can be with your wrists tied to the banister , still using the crop i press your back down and your ass is pushed out, I step behind you and again using the crop i part your legs. I run the leather tip up and down the inside of your thighs watching you get more worked up the longer i spend closer to your pussy. Then i push the crop between your legs, the soft braided leather parting your pussy lips right up to your clit. i move it back and forwards, watching your hips react to the movement of the crop, and i see when the braided leather finds your clit. I watch as you fuck the crop squeezing your legs around it and working the curve i have held in it for you as I stand at the side holding both ends and watching you fuck it I am getting so turned on and you hear me groaning just at the site of you, suddenly i move the crop and you explode as you are bucking on it you can feel it from your ass to above your clit and you cum again controlling it yourself this time looking at me through your pleasure you can see in my eyes I will be getting you to tend to me next.

After you finish up I go up the other side of the banister to where you are tied. I push the crop through a space and bend it around the back of your neck and back through another hole in the banister. As i hold you there iI push my aching cock in to your mouth I let you suck it gently to start taking a little more all the time till i am against the banister. I get more turned on the hotter your mouth gets and i feel my tip nudge the back of your tight throat. I groan and on impulse pull the crop in slowly pulling your face to the banister as i push my cock in to your mouth. I can feel your tight throat around the tip of my cock now. I thrust against the banister and in to your mouth. you are gagging slightly but you want to please me and you carry on till you feel me swelling up. You try to suck harder and then i explode inside you , my hot cum gushing out and straight in to your mouth-even though you are confined to the banister by the crop you are still greedy for my cum and you suck it all up. As you are cleaning up my cock I untie your wrists.

I come back down the stairs and move behind you again, and i usher you up the stairs with the riding crop to the ....................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic