FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Do you remember the first time you met someone from Fab

Do you remember the first time you met someone from Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *naughtyfucker OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Ive just read a thread about a couples first visit to a club and it got me thinking back to the first time i met someone from here - was a hotel meet and a woman from a couple who i had met socially first. The anticipation was electric and the sex even better what started as a cpl of hours meet turned into an all night session with a bit of phone cuck play thrown in - was one hell of a start as they say.

Am interested in others first time stories exploits

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine started out as a meet in a asda care itvwas meant to be a social but she had other ideas.

She took me to the car park and in her car she told me to wank off all I could see was her finger fucking herself as I wanked she cam quickly telling me to wait to cum she grabbed my halls and squeezed hard i was soon cunning into her hand. She made me into clean her hand . Wasn't till walking back to my car that I realise we had done that in a asda car park during the day often wondered if we were seen

By *enuine discreet guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Similar thing happened to me...out of the blue meet with a very sexy, busy blond lady of about 35...Met for an innocent "chat " she pulled up next to my car, and climbed in, never met her before...she was stunning, wearing a long coat. Once the door was shut she opened her coat to reveal the sexiest set of ivory coloured lacy lingerie I've ever seen...stockings, suspenders and sheer panties...she slipped her hand into her panties and began rubbing furiously at her pussy while asking me to free my cock so she could watch me wanking my rigid cock...I obliged as she peeled off her panties...she removed her bra and I licked and sucked on her gorgeous swollen dark nipples...she took my hand and placed it between her thighs...I fingered her soaking slit..pushing one, two, three fingers deep in her sticky love hole... She started to CUM....bucking wildly in her seat, her back arching as she shook...once her orgasm had subsided she bent over and took my cock into her mouth...she expertly sucked and wanked me until I flooded her mouth with my cum...she drained every drop...she sat back up and allowed some to spill from her lips onto her pert breasts...then massaged it into to her nipples....before thanking me, fastening up her coat and getting good out of the car...

I never saw her again...only had one text message saying that you...she told me that she was married to a high flyer in business...who wasn't interested in her and that she was brought up very strictly at boarding school...married at 19 and basically wanted the dirtiest ONE OFF meet that she dared to do...

And I guess I was just that VERY LUCKY man on the day...!!

All 100% true...

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

Had our first mmff foursome as a couple on here - we'd played in mmf threesomes before we were on the site, but it was a wonderful introduction to the next stage of our swinging lives, and M's first taste of bi fun too! x

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Yep, about ten years ago.

I was contacted by a single lady on here. She was a sexy blonde who was ten years older than me and lived 20 odd minutes away.

We met up near hers, then she had me follow her to a very quiet country lane. Once both of us were safely in the back of her car behind the tinted glass, the fun began. Some pretty passionate kissing turned into us both playing with the other through our underwear. After that she gave me one of the most enthusiastic BJs of my life, before I removed her soaking wet panties and gave her a particularly enjoyable fucking.

Luckily for me, she suggested we meet up again soon after and we became fuck buddies for 3 years until I moved out of the area.

I still can't believe my luck to this day

» Add a new message to this topic