FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my wife and my mate

my wife and my mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mgdave OP   Man  over a year ago

paisley

This is totally a true story

it all started when my mate james asked me to go for a few beers with him one saturday night and as i had made the excuse before of telling him i couldnt because the missus wasnt happy about me going out on the piss he ask me to send him her number so he could text her and put her mind at ease that it would just be a couple of pints and not a complete bender.

after a couple of days my wife told me he had text and that he had told her everything would be fine and that was about as far as it went then a couple of days later she told me he had text her again this time the texts got a bit more flirty i asked my wife if she wanted me to say something to him she said it was fine just harmless banter another few days pasted and she told me he had been texting again this time even more flirty i asked my wife if i could see the texts they where starting to get pretty steamy the ones she sent back where bordering on the flirty side and i could tell she was enjoying the fun so i told her to take it as far as she could she knew i always fantasized about her with other guys as we spoke about it during sex.

the texting between them continued for another week getting realy dirty and we noticed that during that time we where fucking like rabbits none stop his texts described what he wanted to do to her and hers where just as bad telling him she wanted to suck his cock until he shot his cum down her throat among other things.

during these texts he was always asking if they vould meet up but she always made an excuse that i was about or the kids where with her i told her i would love them to meet and tell me all about it thats when it all got more interesting

it started one saturday morning i was working and got atext from my wife saying asked to meet me at 11am today what do you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it mate keep going

More please. .

This has legs. Im in my seat

paisley

I text her back telling her to go for it and that i would be home for 10.45 by the time i got home my pants where soaked with precum that had been dripping from my semi hard cock from the instant she text me back to say ok its arranged when i walk in the house i was met by my wife standing nervously in the bedroom looking in the mirror with a short skirt and tight blouse on both of which showed of her sexy figure when she saw me she asked if she look ok i told her she was gorgeous and that my mate was going to be a lucky man i told her about cock being semi all morning so she knelt in front of me unzipped my fly and sucked my cock hard i came in about a minute then she got up and told me to feel between her legs and to my surprise she was knickerless and her pussy was soaking and with that she said goodbye and left to meet my mate who was waiting in another street to pick her up that couple of hours i spent in our house along must be the most nervous and excited time i have ever felt waiting for her to return and tell me all and thats exactly what she did

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Sounds hot. More please

paisley

When she came home i was waiting in the hall she opened the door and smiled i asked if she was ok and she said yes it was fun lets go upstairs and i will tell you all about it before we did i slipped my hand up her skirt and felt her soaking wet slippery pussy and new that it wasnt just pussy fuice i could feel my cock again sprang to attention trying to tear a hole in my jeans all by its self once upstairs she told me to lay on my back with my head hanging of the edge of the bed i did as instructed without hesitation

Loving this.

Somethink we've done a few times now and we love it..

Mmm

By *adforit24781Man  over a year ago

just ask

Sounds good

By *etra4sexTV/TS  over a year ago

ebbw vale

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

waits for more

By *rixieswTV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

That story is so much like a real life experience I enjoyed with my mates wife.

The difference was that it was in their house.

They would go to bed then after a while he would pop down and invite me to join them.

After he was done, he would sleep and she would come downstairs with me and fuck for hours. So horny.

paisley

Once on the bed she moved towarss me one leg on either side of my head i was looking up and could see her beautiful shave pussy her lips slightly parted i ould see the juice glistening on them then she spoke she told me that once she got into the car without saying a word she looked him in the eyes and started fo undo his trousers freeing his semi hard cock she told me how as he drove to his house she sucked his hard cock

Mmm

By *ornyboy46Man  over a year ago

heatons

Keeping an eye on this

paisley

As she told me what happened i had removed my trousers she put her knees on the bed bringing her soaked pussy closer to my face making her pussy open a little more i could just make out what looked like white creamy juice at the enterance of her whole she gripped my cock and started to slowly wank me carrying on her story how once at his house they had barely got in the front door when he slipped his hand under my wifes skirt and slipped a finger into her hole then 2 he fingered her fast making her shake and cum there and then before he removed his fingers and gave her them to lick clean my cock was the hardest it had ever been i couldnt believe what i was hearing from my georgous sexy wife its amazing how quickly things move on once you open up and talk honestly about what turns you on all it took was a chance request from my mate for her number and her i was just about to suck his cum from my wifes pussy as she wanked me off telling me how good he had been and how dirty she had been

Amazing

paisley

After striping off they both went to the bed where he lay her on her front and started massaging her moving his hands all over her she told me he paid extra attention to her bum how he had ran his fingers over her arse hole before running his tongue down the full length of her back only stopping short at her arse almost teasing her she soon forced his hand when in her words placed her hands on each arse cheek and spread them wide exposing her tight bum whole making it protrude a little as she spread her heeks wider pushing out her hole instantly he licked the length of her crack then tongue her arsehole making it slippery he then inserted a finger inside i could imagine what this done to her as she love it when i fuck her arse hard and im sure my mate didnt think he was going to be this lucky

paisley

By this tkme my tongue was making its way towards her pussy i could smell the scent of sex from her again she spoke how he had gave her arse a good rimming then he turnred her over and placed his cock in her mouth she sucked him jard as he watched her play with her clit every now and then finger fucking herself this was enough to make him cum in her mouth she swallowed the lot sucking him dry before he buried his face between her legs ànd lapped at her juices

ebbw vale

Mmm please do continue

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Wow! Love it!xx

paisley

I could taste his cum from her pussy so i new this was not the end of the story his cum was dribbling out now and i lapped at it like a desperate dog i suppose i was lol it tasted just like my own as we have swapped cum alot but this is the first time i have tasted it from my wifes cunt it was fantastic

as he licked at her she told me how she started to talk dirty to him and how this made him more excited he had hinted at the fact durkng the texting he liked to be told he had a small cock and was a bit bi this never put us of as we often spoke about how i would like to try some cock

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmm

Mmmmmm

Wish Penelope would do this sometime soon

Loving it

ebbw vale

paisley

All this durty talk had got him solid again and he was up for the challenge of fucking my wife she told how he made his way up her body with his mouth then kissed her hard she could taste her cunt from his mouth making her want to fuck even more he then started rubbing the head of his cock against her clit wanking it as she told him to try and satisfy her with his tiny cock this made him go wild and before to long he was pounding his cock deep into her she said she could feel his balls slap against her arse and she told how he had 2 fingers in her arsehole making it wet and loose unbeknown to him for me to fuck later then he exploded inside her she could feel the warm sensation fill her inside and then came herself trebbling and shaking at tis point she stopped speaking and sucked my now rock hard slimmy cock for the second time that day then she moved down and we shared a passionate kiss swapping the cum i had gathered from her pussy between our mouths

looking forward to seeing how this develops

paisley

It wasnt to long after this that i shot my hot load over my wifes arsehole but not before sliding my rock hard 8 inches slowly into her tight arsehole as she spread her cheeks i lo e watching my cock slid in and out her brown whole seeing her cheeks spread wide watching how she digs her nails in to her cheeks is such a turn on and the little slut knows it always tips me over the edge

Aa i said before this is a true story and there is more to follow which involves another meet with my mate and my wife also a meet me and my mate have had some fun together also my wife with another of our friends husbands im such a lucky bastard at times lolwill post more soon

ebbw vale

By *he Master JMan  over a year ago

Southall

More please

heatons

Good drills old boy

"It wasnt to long after this that i shot my hot load over my wifes arsehole but not before sliding my rock hard 8 inches slowly into her tight arsehole as she spread her cheeks i lo e watching my cock slid in and out her brown whole seeing her cheeks spread wide watching how she digs her nails in to her cheeks is such a turn on and the little slut knows it always tips me over the edge

Aa i said before this is a true story and there is more to follow which involves another meet with my mate and my wife also a meet me and my mate have had some fun together also my wife with another of our friends husbands im such a lucky bastard at times lolwill post more soon"

Look forward to hearing more

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *coobyone69Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"This is totally a true story

it all started when my mate james asked me to go for a few beers with him one saturday night and as i had made the excuse before of telling him i couldnt because the missus wasnt happy about me going out on the piss he ask me to send him her number so he could text her and put her mind at ease that it would just be a couple of pints and not a complete bender.

after a couple of days my wife told me he had text and that he had told her everything would be fine and that was about as far as it went then a couple of days later she told me he had text her again this time the texts got a bit more flirty i asked my wife if she wanted me to say something to him she said it was fine just harmless banter another few days pasted and she told me he had been texting again this time even more flirty i asked my wife if i could see the texts they where starting to get pretty steamy the ones she sent back where bordering on the flirty side and i could tell she was enjoying the fun so i told her to take it as far as she could she knew i always fantasized about her with other guys as we spoke about it during sex.

the texting between them continued for another week getting realy dirty and we noticed that during that time we where fucking like rabbits none stop his texts described what he wanted to do to her and hers where just as bad telling him she wanted to suck his cock until he shot his cum down her throat among other things.

during these texts he was always asking if they vould meet up but she always made an excuse that i was about or the kids where with her i told her i would love them to meet and tell me all about it thats when it all got more interesting

it started one saturday morning i was working and got atext from my wife saying asked to meet me at 11am today what do you think "

By *coobyone69Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Wow keepgoing love to know more what happend

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

brill story cant wait to read more

Enjoyed it, will have to try arrange something similar.

paisley

In the weeks that followed the first meeting between my mate and my wife we fucked like mad at every oppertunity always reliving that day and talking about the continued texting between them which talked about arranging another meet during this time i was also in contact with my mate as if nothing had happened between them it wasnt long until the date was set for another session i couldnt wait al

harwich

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

So hooorrrrrrnnnnnnyyyyy.

Keep it cumming please ?

paisley

As the day drew closer the texts between them got dirtier and dirtier he was even mentioning me in them asking her if she thought i would like a threesome and with her telling him yes that we often talked about someone joining in as we both liked the idea of me sucking a cock while she wanked it in my mouth also me fucking her arsehole as he was deep inside her pussy his relly to this was why didnt she mention it to me during sex suggesting the third party was him the

it was as if he had listened in on us talking about our fantasies anyway the day fknally arrived it was the longest week of my life i walked about constantly with precum dripping from my semi hard cock not able to concentrate on anything other than what was going to happen on the next meet

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

I'd love to do this xx

heatons

paisley

Here my wife was standing in front of me dressed in a pair of tight three quarter length jeans a pair of white trainers and a tight white tshirt her nipples clearly visible then covered with a light blouse she asked how she looked and if i thought my mate would like what he saw if he would like to fuck her or not my answer was yes yes and yes she came close to me rubbed her hand over my cock wispered i going to get fucked now be back in a couple of hours and with that she turned and walked out the door

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

Superb got me so hard and horny!

Wonderful. Let's hope your dirty chat becomes a reality.

paisley

Its was about 4 hrs later when the door opened and in she walked with a big smile on her face i asked her how things went my cock had been twitching all day i was afraid to touch it incase it led to me wanking she started by telling me again how she blow him off as they drove to his once inside he asked her to strip for him which she did slipping of her tight jeans and stood there with just a red lace g-string covering her newly shaved pussy he then layed her down on the dinning room table spread her legs wide and started licking her pussy lips parted by the thin red lace running between them

my cock began to stiffen the both of us where sitting next to each other on the settee she ran her hand up my leg to my button she undid my trousers and released my now throbbing cock she could see the that it was covered in precum and smiled then she started wanking me looked me in the eyes and began to tell me how after about 5 mins of him licking her

pussy his door bell rang they both froze again it rang then a shot through the letter box it was james my mates other mate my wife jumped of the table gathered her clothes and ran into the kitchen where she got ready and hoped that he didnt stay long my mate sorted himself and went to answer the door she heard james ask what kept him and my mate replied he was having a kip on the sofa really james said because where i was standing at the back window you had your head buried between you best mates wifes legs upon hearing this my wife said at first she pannicked then smiled and found herself getting turned on by the fact that she had been caught she said my mate started to stutter trying to get his excuses in she almost felt sorry for him then she heard james say your a lucky bastard i have always wanted to fuck her my wife opened the door from the kitchen and walked into the lounge

heatons

paisley

As she told me this my eyes nearly popped out my head she continued stroking my cock nice and slowly as not to make me cum just yet

so youve always wanted to fuck me then was the first words out her mouth james and my mate lets call him andy turned to face her you better fucking believe it was his reply ive never had 2 at the same time she said i suppose now is better than never and started removing her t-shirt before it was over her head she felt hands on her tits squeezing her nipples hard making her squeal then jameses mouth was around it sucking and licking andy wasnt far behind pulling her hair slightly backwards and kissing her hard he tasted of pussy then a hand went down the front of her jeans she undid the buttons and slipped them down to her ankles there was a tug at her g-string she felt it snap this made her more horny 2 men treating her how they wanted

Sometimes when we have sex she likes me to be forceful as if making her do what i want and this is a big turn on for us both

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

And the crowd want more.....

Great story, any ladies and couples want to live out this story, just with a bbc instead

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great. Please continue

paisley

All three where standing my wife in the middle james was rubbing her clit which with one hand and his other hand was behind her finger fucking her drenched cunt andy still kissing and guide her hand towards his solid cock she wanked him hard

before they moved towards the bedroom james took charge and told her to suck andys tiny cock it wasnt the fact he told her to suck it it was the fact he said tiny cock that made her realise andy and james where more than just buddies

Southall

Great twist

paisley

She bent forward and took andys hard cock in her mouth at the same time james moved behing her and buried his face inbetween her cheeks licking and sucking at her pussy and arsehole andys cock was hitting the back of her throat as he thrust his hips with the movemeny of her head she thenvfelt james move to the bed she looked up and saw him strip to reveal his cock it was about 8 inches not to fat but just right he gestured for them both to join him on the bed

Fantastic but some full stops and comas would be appreciated.

Also I thought James liked to be told he had a small cock and that Andy is the new guy last few bits read the other way round. Still getting me wet though

paisley

Sorry about the lack of puncuation im using my phone so a bit slow

you should probably read the last couple of post i wrote maybe help you with whos who

By *iptopcoolMan  over a year ago

mid

book marked

I let my then best mate shag judy but he spoilt it by telling someone, he's not my mate anymore but I would still love this to happen with someone we could trust from FAB x

ebbw vale

PC brigade out in force !!! Just had a msg sent to us saying the names where wrong. Who gives a fuck what the names are. Was them who got the name wrong might just name and shame ha ha

Bbbt really need to lighten up ha ha

[Removed by poster at 06/12/15 09:44:35]

paisley

As the story unfolded she continued to rease my cock by running her fingers over my well oiled helmet making me jump every now and then as the sensation went from my head to my toes,i had managed to unbutton her jeans and slipped my hand in between her legs she jumped as i did so telling me her clit was pretty delicate after what they had done her pussy was soaked,again i could feel cum there aswell

they both did as instructed and moved to the bed my wife took hold of james's hard cock and started to wank as she did andy moved behind her inserting a finger into her cunt then 2 before long he finger fucked her hard and fast paying extra attention to her g-spot this made her cum ,legs shaking as her juice ran from her hole then another finger was added her pussy stretched and ached but she wanted more.she was now sucking and gagging on the large cock in front of her when she felt andy running his soaked hand up and down her arsehole lubricating it getting it ready for a good fucking tgat was to follow

paisley

As james moved her on top of him she guided his rock hard cock towards her gapping pussy then slid herself slowly on to him feeling every inch until her clit touched his body she then grinded herself on him.she felt andys hand on her back pushing her forward to reveal her brown hole then the head of his cock rubbed against it she told him to fuck her arse hard she had always wanted to try double penetration and i always thought it would be my cock and another this made me more eager to hear what happened next and how it felt

she told how once inside her both me fucked her hard andy pulling hard on her hair as james squeezed her tits and nipples leaving red marks on them she told how she came again as james moved his hand to her neck and squeezed after about 10 mins both men stopped james instructed her to lay on the bed and to watch

he told andy to get on his knees then james stood over him and with his cock in his hand slid it into andys mouth,it was clear they had done this before he then told her to spread her legs and finger her cunt

Southall

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Love reading these, very hot.

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

"I let my then best mate shag judy but he spoilt it by telling someone, he's not my mate anymore but I would still love this to happen with someone we could trust from FAB x "

Hello Bouremouth. Hi Judy

harwich

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby