FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sex Goddess to sex slave

Sex Goddess to sex slave

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have the body of a goddess and i know it. I know men desire me and love the power it gives me. I make them ache and throb and stain themselves in their desparation. I work them into a frenzy. Theyworship my body and I have the power at least until the day in the park unknowingly I played with my bestfriends new boyfriend. She decided I would have what I deserved and would fulfil all the false promises my body had made and would be used and abused bringing pleasure to untold numbers using every inch of my body. It all began with a trip to the park.

I went for a walk in the park on a hot summers day in a light summers dress. I slipped my trainers off to walk barefoot in the cool damp grass cooling my feet and grass tickled. my soles.I walked to a corner shaded by a tree and sat down and strecthed out my bare legs in front and wiggled my toes as I admired the nailpolis h on my nails. A man sat near me but seemed shy as everytime i looked in his direction he avoided eyecontact and stared at my feet. I decided to say hello he was lying down and as I approached he continued and i had a thought. I placed my leftfoot on on his chest and felt the warmth of his skin under my sole. I asked if he could help as my back was hurting andi couldnt rub sun cream into my feet. I dripped some white suncream on my foot and as the drips splashed onto my foot his shorts bulged. He caressed my foot tenderly rubbing the suncream in taking as long as possible. I swapped feet and heard an intake of breath as i dripped the suncream onto it.and he gently rubbed andcaressedthat one. I said thank you and said I owed him. I looked around and there was nobody close so I stood betweefn his legs I slid my foot inside the leg of his shorts caressing his thigh and did the same with the other on and stood there the breeze around mylegs as I wiggled mytoes against his cock and balls.whilst feeling a dampness between m own legs as he lay there with his eyes closed.

I gripped a testiticle between my toes and squeezed. He moaned and his eye opened. I told him to cover himself with the blanket he had and remove his shorts and pants.I sat down between his legs my feet under the towel and grabbed his throbbing cock between myfeet using them to massage his cock. He took no time at all .and i felt his warm fluid on my feet. I moved his blanket sitting on his lap covering him with my skirt. Mywet feet either side of his face. He stayed hard and he excitedly kissed and licked eachfoot his tongue and lips feeling delightful. I fed his cock inside me pulling my knickers to one side rocking back and forth on him. It was intense his throbbing inside me and he gentle licking of my sensitive feet.I took my mobile out setting it to clock alarm and pressed this through myskirt on to my clit. It was just what i needed as the tension in my body increasing before being release just before pleasure engulfed my body A couple of minutes later I got up leaving him covered by his blanket feeling the sun on my shoulders and my own juices had started to dribble down my thighs as my contented feet strode on the grass.I was so happy I didn't see my best friend Faye standing over the man i had just plasured. She was a domme and we had a deal that we would not touch each others men. One mistake and my life changed forever.Her revenge would soon begin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I look forward to reading about Fayes revenge

The following I dressed to impress as always immaculate in my tight black designer dress and new heels. I am hot and i know it my smooth long legs will make men yearn fotr me my large but firm breasts will mean i have to payfor no drinks tonight. I waswalking down the lane when i heard me.footsteps behind me.Hands grabbed me from behind and a hood put over my head. as a man takes my wrists pulls them behind me and I feel the cold steel of the cuffs encircle my wrists. and hear the click as they are locked ,I gasped and my desperate breath was sucked in only to be met by the fabric of the hood caving in to my open mouth. A man grabs me from behind and holds me you around the waist as hands grab each leg lifting them.The men carrymeou horizontly and pull my legs apart strong fingers digging into my skin while rough fingers push inside me.. They bundle you in the boot of a car and deftly I am turned pushed head down I am placed prone and a leather belt is strapped around my legs at the knees and another around my ankles. with my legs tucked up so they can close the boot and drive away. After a short distance I arrive at a farm and I am are dragged out by my hair led through mud on all fours

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Yes .Good start xx

Although on all fours I am dragged untila foot presses on my back forcing me face don n th mud. I have lost my shoes and my stockings are ruined The man transfers his weight to the foot onmy back squhing my brasts into the mud under me. and hands reach down a nd undo the belts strappimg my legs.The one who grabbed me in the lane says "she is a dirty slut lets teach her a lesson and some manners." His foot presses dowwn on my chest as three others rip my clothes off. He pulls down his trousers and pulls off the hood. I see the faces knowing now I am in trouble because if I can see their faces they dont care about any consequences. He is kneeling over me ro push his cock into my mouth. Steely fingers gab my ankles and pull them apart. I feel the weight on top of me as a man climbs on thrusting his cock inside . The first cock comes in my mouth and the second grinds down on me forcing me deeper into the mud

I am cold and wet my breasts are bruised my body face hair feet legs are covered in mud but as he enters me even though I slip about as I try to pull away they holds me tightly and enters me deeply. I feel full and complete and the sensations from his weight grinding on top of me take over. A warmth starts to engulf me and my toes curl and dig into the mud as I am overcome I just continue to stay onm backas they climb off. "The dirty whore likes it" says a voice. a female voice that sounds like Faye. I am pulled to my feet by my nipples and i stand naked apart from tattered stockings and mud in the cold the wind making me shiver.

They lead me to a large lawn and offer to wash off the mud. seven men get their cocks out point them at me and piss,the mud off. Hands on my shoulders push me to my knees. My hands are tied tbehind my back and my ankles tied together. Hotpiss hits me from all sides and and the mud runs off.After they finish I amw rapped in clingfilm still dripping with piss. and again loaded into the boot of the car.

In the car I feel the bumpsas the car goes back down the lane the ballgag in my mouth and my nipples start to feel itchy, my cunt and my clit feel worse as though on fie. The ball gag stifles my scream the cling film holds me tight I cant move. I sob pityfully as the car stops. i am liftedout and droppd on my face and then feel something near my ass as a heel of a pair of stilettos pierces the clingfilm and the toe of the shoe replaces it forcing itself between the ass cheeks.This time there is no mistaking, it is ayes voce I hear saying "Don't. look like a sex goddess any more"

As I lay on the floor I could ses boxes and a fire and men. Dirty filthy vagrants. As they came clodsr i could smell them. They have stripped all the clingfilm and take off the gag. One grabs my hair and my head is pulled towards his cock. and i snarl "Don't you ever wash,?"He drops my head and i breathe a sigh of relief but my relief is short lived.as i feel something wet and slimy lands on my breast rotting lettuce is smeared across them food waste scavenged from the nearby restaurants binsare poured on to me . The voice says "thats right we must offer our posh guest food. Hands everywhere on my body started o rub it in as i gagged on the smell. Left over curry, chinese, baked beansaswell as the rotting veg. Rotten eggs weebroken on my head and matted my hair.I had started a goddess of sex and now a goddess of refuse. Worse was to come my ankles pulled in the air and held apart with me upside down my cunt and asswere opened and a bottle of solidifiedstinking gone off milkpoured in. I struggledbuttheyheld me They used it as lubrication as fingers entered both holes strecthing nd fucking while other rubbed my. Blood rushed to my head as my nipples were pulled and squeezed. the fingers on my clit go faster. I no longer are about thesmell as the number of fingers in myass increased. he finges on my cunt pressed on my gspot as my clit became warm and pleasyre passed through me in wavs as my ass clenched around them. I had my first orgasm. and as i did the men lifted me and tossed me in a large wheele bin landingon my knees sinking into the slimy moist but warm rotton food.with more piled on top of me. i knelled exhausted in the stench too tired to even retch. The bin lidis fastened and the bin loaded into a transit van.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Interesting

Loving it . Treat her like a proper dirty slut

The transit finally comes to a halt and the bin feet are standing on cobblesstones ftreezing myr toes numb and my nipples stick out painful in the cold.they get out the hose and ask me to turn and face it. I do so slowly and feel a sharp whack on my buttocks as he smacks me with it. One of the others parts my cunt lips and place the nozzle between them and tell me to hold it there.He turns the tap on fully and I feel the sudden impact and filling me inside forces it out. He takes the hose and hoses me down and then using thumb and forefinger to increase the pressure aims it at my nipples. I squirm and move my feet further apart to brace myself.He talls me to turn around and I feel the hose's delicious power on my asshole and he returns to the front again and I moan and whimper as it hits my cunt , He moves it now right in front of me and locates my clit with the spray with brutal force.. I can barely stand as I play with my own nipples the force blasting sensation through mylit. I no longer care about the cold as warm pleasure floods my body. I am lost in pleasure and he moves the spray to rinse me all over.

Shivering and dripping I stand there as he reads a letter. "Dear Kelly, you have ruined one of my best slaves for me so I have decided you will replace him. I have sent you to be trained and I give you one word of warning "Do not complain or refuse things can always get worse. How long you spend there will depends on you. You will be humiliated in every way.They will only release you when you accept that you are now my plaything my toy, my sexslave. Your Mistress Faye."

The men walk towards me and start to attach some sort of harness and chains forcing me to my hands and knees. A coolar is put around my knee and i am lead across the courtyard to some dog kennels. I stop and refuse to go any further and the man sighs and says "she doesnt want to be a dog we will put her with the pigs".and one of the man putts a mask on me with a pig nose and ears and the inserts a butt plug with a curly take. "I will remind you once" he says to me "refuse and there is always something worse" We change dirextion and i am lead through a gate into a field through some thick deep mud. . My hands nd feet sink into the mud and i am dragged through it my breast and nipples dragging through the mud. One of he men see me trying to keep them out of the mud and puts his foot on my back and press es down . I am forced into the cold mud as rough fingers hold my pussy open and a handfull of cold mud pushed inside. He finger fucks me saying "your comfort and pleasure is of no interest here"They drag me the rest of thw way and shoves me nto a pigsty.where i find some dry straw and curl up and gives my tired body some sleep.

In the morning I awake and a woman asks if i enjoyed my night or would i prefer to work as a maid. The mud has encrusted on my body and is irritating my nipples and my sensitive cuntlips.. I am freed from my chains and upright walk with the woman to a tinbath. I get in and am washed all over.

Afterwards i was handed a maids uniform but shoes and underwear were not allowed. I was told that multitasking was vwe very important so they would check if i could do a task and listen at the same time. I was forced to my knees coks surrounded my face and I was given instructions i remember being told things i should know about how to behave when in front of my master here while my hair was pulled to drag my head to each covk my face was fucked while other cocks slapped my face. My mind drifting to how I ould get awayand i gagged as i felt cum hit the baak of my but i hollowed my cheeks grabbed hs ass and kept going his as he had already cm unbearably sensitive cock after coming. My hands stroked the ball of the next man as I milkd him dry followed by the other two.. I was then told to stand still and close my eyes. I then felt something hard and smooth pushed inside ,e. I can feel something tied betweem them. When look i can see a broom between my legs and i am made to sweep the floor a slow process as i am not allowed to use my hands.i can feel the hard handle inside me filling me and miss it when iit is taken out..I am told i hae done well and the master wants to see me.

I am dressed simply in the maids outfit underwear is not allowed unless permission is given. I sit in the chair answering questions but not volunteering anything just waiting for the master to speak.. He comes in and out of the room and from his footsteps he is in front of me. I know he is close realise my legs are crossed.andquickly uncross them hoping I havent been noticed. At the end of the questions I am led to a bathroom and he runs his hands over my body feeling and checking I am shaven and smooth. He seems to approve and gives my cunt a rub stroking the entrance ad then gently slipping inside making me want to rub my clit but I know I cannot act independantly. He slips a second finger in and I am now very wet he takes his fingers out and gives them to me to lick. He tells me to undress him and then kneel in front of him . His cock is right in front of my nose I can smell it but you dont touch it or even look at it. When he asks ,me why I havent touched or even looked at it. I answer because he has not given permission and he seems satisfied.He hands me a pair of heels.

He puts on .his clothes opens the door and tells me to ask Cathy wheres your room and are surprised to find I will sleep in the masters room, Ihelp Cathy with preparing veg for the dinner and the master calls me. I go up to his room and stand before his desk and eventually he looks up. He just points towards the sofa where there is a leg spreader he did notice me cross my legs after all. I hobble back to the masters desk feeling vulnerable. He gives me permission to go barefoot and I can walk slightly easier. I turn to go but havent been dismissed. I turn back but the masters boot is now on my barefoot crushing it but I take a breath and wait until he removes his foot and sends you to do some photocopying and I hobble out.

I return with the photocopying but then asked to sit in a chair he master says he will check my special skills and he kneels before you. Unused to having a master in that position I look away but look at him when instructed to.and look down his cock is out. He picks up my left foot strokes it gently tickles the sole and caresses it and places it in his lap and then picks up the right and does the same. again. He picks up some baby oil and squirts it on his hand rubbing it into each foot using his fingers to almost tickle and I can only just bear it.Now it is up to me brushing my feet against it his erection stirring it making it twitch before teasing the head with the toes of my right fot. I forget myself as i put my other foot in the masters face.he responds by sucking and licking the toes and I feel his tongue between them and his fingers tickle my foot so I you close my eyes and forget where I am.I awake with a start as he bites my foot . He takes off his tie crosses my ankles and binds them. He then looks around points in three different parts of the room and laughs telling me to fetch elastic bands from those places and when I have the bands he tells me to put them on my feet and he stretches them out and lets them go stinging my feet on both top and bottom. then he takes he elastic bands off and hits them with a ruler 6 strokes each foot,and them I am dismissed

My feet are red and sore and I am chilly in maids uniform and my nipples stick out poking against the material and I dont see the master again until after dinner. He is in a good mood everyone has worked hard today and need to be rewarded. He removes my uniform, and stands on front of me and takes a nipple in each hand and tells me to lean back further and further while he holds the nipples tightly the pain burning through them.He says" This is a reminder to follow my instructions. You are to let each of the four farmhands use you as they but each may only come once". He puts a collar around your neck and attaches a lead.

I am led on all fours to the lounge and as I am going through the door the master takes the lead off and I hesitate. He brings down the lead hard leaving a red mark and I yelp but continue to the centre of the room the master shuts the door behind him as he leaves. One man comes over takes the lead and then goes behind me and with no fuss or preparation goes straight in. His hands are rough on my skin but he takes the lead again and pulls to keep me close to him he is choking meou but cums inside quick. He is replaced by a slightly younger man with a softer touch who eases himself in and builds up his speed while another one came round and stood in front so I take his smelly penis in my mouth and hollow my cheeks.and bob my head backwards and forwards until he comes. The fourth and final farmhand took his turn and he turned me onto my back pushedm mr legs apart He fucks steadily maintaining a rhythm and Istart to get in to it but then he has finished and they leave the room. Leaving me wanting more..

One of the men sneaked back in and as I am being taken over the table the master walks inand all of a sudden the man withdrawsand i look at the master s disappointd face. "Your pleasure is mine to give not yours to take" he says. As the man leaves the mster ties my hands behing my back and a ballgag is fited to my mouth. A rough hessian grain sck is placed over my head and i am led out I stumble and slip and as I try to complain the sack pulled off and I am pushed stumbling then slipping in the cold mud, A rough wellington boots rests on my back and then the other stands on my buttocks pushing my breasts and thighs into the mud. He gets off and I am are pulled to my feet shivering from the cold mud covering.me and led across to barn. The master sprays me with a high pressure hose and I stand there the cold water dripping from me.My hands are still tied behind my back but the ballgag removed and the rough hessian grain sack is again dropped over my head.I am tied to a woooden post and I hear the barn door open and several men enter. they start whipping me. Two whips strike me while I am still tied to the post. They whip gently at first but then gradually harder. The whips are strike my thighs, knees, shins feet and hit the grainsack forcing its rough material to rub into my breasts stiffening my nipples.. The whips are passed around for others to try and my legs feel hot with the pain and start to turn to Jelly.I am released from the post and turned and seated on a hardcock on a lap of a man sitting on a bench. My legs.held wide apart and my bottom spread by other peoples hands as the cock is fed into my ass, it is pushed in and although the cock is lubricated I am unprepared and whimper as it enters. My legs gripped and kept spread as another cock enters as a man climbs on top of me. the man on top rocks his hips while the man underneath lifts me.up and down. A pair of hands grab my tits from behind rubbing the rough hessian sack into them bringing pain to the nipples. .My mind is taken elsewhere as a tongue licks you between the two cocks the extra sensation too much for me to keep control. I cum as the two cocks feel like one inside me and as I shudder they let go as well. The top one gets off and I am lifted onto the floor on my knees. A slit is cut into the sack where my mouth is and cock is placed there. I open my mouth to suck it then gag as it is forced all the way to the back of my throat.and they laugh. .A stream of piss shoots from it overflowing my mouth running down my chin its warmth dripping on to my breasts as the men continue to laugh. .

The sack is pulled from me and my hands are freed. Hands have grabbed my arm and shoulders and pull me upwards. . I am are tilted backwards and a man each side grabs my legs and I am carried struggling across the barn. to a mattress. They hold me in the air legs apart rough hands finger me while the ruined dress they ripped from me when i was taken initially is torn. My breasts are slapped they are too strong for me so I justu stay still held by many pairs of strong hands as they probe me..

I struggle and a voice says "okay lads this one needs a little help in keeping calm you know what to do". I am uncerimoniously dropped onto the mattress. My ripped dress is used as a gag and a bag is placed over my head. Rough hands pull my wrists behind my back and tie them as other hands paw my breasts. Cable ties are used to tie my ankles together, then my knees.I am lain on my left side with one man standing over me his bare foot pressing down on my left breast, there are hands on my cunt and hands parting my cheeks. My cunt lips are parted as fingers squeeze their way in. As it is entered excited by the unknown yet to come and I am relieved as something cold and wet is applied to my asshole to lubricate. One man kneels behind me and pushes himself in ,and fucks me after the initial entry I start to relax and the man wanking me builds up a rhythm with his fingers.and my excitement rises. The first man behind me cums inside me and is replaced by another, while a hands grab myankles and use my feet to masturbate himself and get him large for me.Hands pull my nipples and I gasp as another cums inside me.. As I am entered again my cunt is stroked and entered by a piece of my torn dress. The man with the piece of dress pulls the bag from my head and puts a finger on my lips. \He then pushes the other piece of dress soiled with my own cum into my mouth. I can now see several naked men and the erections they have for me. I recognise some of the men from the kidnap.

Bookmark

After the night inthe barn I am allowed to sleep and have a soothing bath in the morning I am told that I will have a visitor in three days time. The visitor turns out to be Faye. I have another bath in the morning and just as I get out of the bath I am called Faye has arrived early. Faye enters the house while the master takes me to the lounge. Faye enters and tells me to take off the bath robe and to lie on the floor ." I want you to wank for me" she says . I picture all the things that have happened and start to get wet as I rub my cunt inside and out . I get wetter and my breathing becomes a bit strained.Faye says she is disappointed i have obviously more to learn. She will help me. I just look at her I am not yet broken and am still proud of body. Faye looks at me and says "Hmm you always said your breasts gave you confidence"

The master and Faye strip as well. She stands legs apart above and I look up as she strips naked and also plays with herself but standing over me. She stands on me one fot planted on each of my breasts. the pain is uncomfortble but gets worse when the master whips her causing her to move feet treading on me to retain balance.He then whips her feet causing a lively dance that squashs and bruises my breasts. sometimes stinging as the whip catches them.

The masterI has grown hard and intends to use it. Faye gets down on on all fours over my face. He gets down and enters Faye and fucks her hard pulling her hair . It is a fast hard fuck but I am expected to help so I raise my head and lick his balls and shsft. He fucks as hard fast and deep as can be before he kneels over my face so I can clean him before moving over so I can clean Faye. After I have licked Faye clean.,II am told to bend over the table and smacked each of my buttocks in turn with the spoon making a satisfying thwacking sound each time he strikes alternating behind buttocks that become red and quiver while I yelp. His authority confirmed he tells Faye she can play with me. Faye leads me into the kitchen and and she is excited juices running down her thighs. I feels warm all over and is equally excitded wondering how much I can take. Faye is holding a roll of rope and whips the end of it at my cunt. I am surprised and fall over but will pay attention now. Faye ties each hand to a one of a pair rings screwed into the ceiling my ankles tied to rings screwed into the floor

No blindfolds today Faye wants me to see what is happening. She in a circle puts pegs around each breast.Each peg pinch but more are put on the inside of this circle and then two on each nipple' Each one only a pinch but combined on both breasts is making my toes curl. Fayye picks up some candles and she chooses the widest one. She lights it and drips some wax over my tits and I just smile.Faye takes this as a challenge and gathers a pool of wax in the wide candle and pours it from a very low levell As it solidifies my nipple feels as though it will burn as i yell out.; She repeats it on the other nipple feeling burning as well. The white icing leaves my breasts looking like iced buns

Faye kissed me on the lips with tongue and then did the same to my cunt while reaching up and pulling bunches of clothes pegs.Pulling handfuls makes it feel as though my whole breast is being pulled. Faye stands up and grasps handfulls of pegs in each hand.Oh god I moan. Faye.pulls each peg off one by one and leaving small red marks all over my tits but she is not yet finished yet.

Faye brushed the remaining wax off my tits a blindfold is placed over my eyes. She attaches tight clamps to my nipples with heavy rings attached and my nipples scream at me as she tightns the clamps.. She clicks a lighter and for a moment I am are scared but I that she is only teasing when a sharp hot pain surges through my right nipple making me strain at the ropes. When she applies he flame to the metal ring on the clamp on the other breast it takes me by surprise again. making me weak at the knees. Faye ties weights to the rings andI causing me to intake sharply as they pull at my already tender nipples

» Add a new message to this topic