FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cathy

Cathy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is a serial divorcee and friend of the Mrs. She is also a friend of mine due to certain local and social interests. Now Cathy is a statuesque bottle blond with a tidy figure and the owner of a superb cleavage that is very pleasing to the eye. She dresses well and has a penchant for the more mature chap, say early to late sixties and maybe a little more. Cathy makes it known that they're for entertainment and nothing more, serious relationships for her ended long ago and until about a year ago she hadn't had any kind of relationship until she made the acquaintance of an older divorced chap. This particular relationship came about when Cathy was working in her front garden and said chap in passing made polite conversation. Now from what Cathy's said she had on a very long summer dress and flat shoes, neither of which I can imagine are her thing, but hey she was gardening so I guess what's most suitable goes. Well I since learned that Cathy was quite taken by this chap, who it transpired was called Lionel and though a complete stranger she invited him in for a cuppa and things blossomed from there. A date was set and Cathy Whatsapped my Mrs. a pic of her outfit asking if it looked 'too flirty?' My Mrs showed me the pic and the outfit looked breath taking, it consisted of a red wine coloured dress, that was a bit low cut and gave a nice view of Cathy's lovely cleveage, her legs were adorned with opaque nylons and she had black high heels on. C told Cathy that she looked stunning and that Lionel would be bowled over. So the date went ahead and nothing more was heard about it until a Girls Night Out, where food wine and chat ensued. Cathy told C all the details about her first date with Lionel, and the fact that much shagging followed their meal but details were scant apart from the fact that he 'Couldn't leave her alone' and that he'd ripped a pair of her knickers that matched a favourite lingerie set. When C d*unkenly repeated this information to me I was very interested and very horny indeed. Now not only has Cathy got superb cleveage but she has some of the finest legs I have seen, not to mention a very cute butt. I was dying to learn more but there was nothing more to tell from her first revelation on that girly night. However, about a month later and another meal and Cathy confided in her friends that Lionel had confessed to Cathy that he'd told a couple of his mates down at his bowling club about their bedroom exploits and his mates were so interested Lionel asked Cathy if she'd ever fantasised about multiple partners in a nice long session. A gang bang so to speak. Now knowing Cathy as I do I realised that when C told me about this it was a definite NO! And I was right, Cathy, despite having wht I learned was a very healthy sexual appetite was horrified by her mans suggestion. However, Lionel had two 60 something mates deprived of sexual fun who now wanted a bit of what he was getting from the younger 50 something Cathy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Forward a little to a Wednesday evening where Cathy and I car shared to a local event, during the journey she told me that she and Lionel weren't on talking terms and that he was getting the cold shoulder for a few days. However when I probed a little further Cathy changed the subject and that for the time being was that. After the local event we drove home and chatted quite amicably until I pulled up outside her house and asked her if everything was alright she told me that Lionel was a bully. My response was to suggest she dump him and move on. Cathy told me that he wasn't a bully in the violent or abusive sense which mystified me a bit. The conversation continued in this way, just going round in circles for a while and really solving nothing. On this evening Cathy was dressed in a dark grey pencil skirt, opaques and boots with a nice blouse that showed her cleveage off to stunning effect. She must've sensed me looking as she smiled then pulled her jacket over her shoulders and as she started to get out of the car told me: 'If you buy me a few drinks next time we're out I'll tell you all about it, I wouldn't mind hearing a mans perspective on all of this' and with that she was gone. Fast forward four weeks to an event a little further afield and Cathy shared my car again, looking sexy in fitted jeans, black boots and a silky blouse and you get the idea. The night passed well with Cathy having quite a bit to drink, on the way home she suggested we pull over into a layby and have this chat, making it clear that this was all that was going to happen because she was a friend to both C and myself and anything else would finish her friendship with me. So agreeing, and to be quite frank, nothing sexual toward Cathy ever crossed my mind. So parked up, seatbelts off, Cathy made herself comfortable in the front passenger seat and the chat begun. On that first date with Lionel Cathy had invested a lot in a hair do, make over manicure and pedicure, not to mention the wine coloured dress. a pair of expensive opaque hold ups and KMD lingerie - incidentally one of C's fave lingerie outlets - had completed the ensemble. Cathy had arranged a taxi to take Lionel and herself into the town centre where she had booked a restaurant, even though both drive, Wll she told me from the moment they both got into the taxi, Lionel who has it turned out been widowed for about 2 years and who had nursed his wife for many years prior to her death had not had any form of sexual contact for many years. First thing he did in the back of the taxi was to ask Cathy 'are those stockings you're wearing' and when she replied in the affirmative he reached his hand down and stroked them through her dress. Now she told me that she felt this was ok, as a) they were going out b) nothing was on show c) she hadn't had any sexual attention even at the dreaded works Christmas party so it felt nice and introduced a frisson of adventure. However, this must've been all too much for Lionel because as quick as a flash he moved his hand down to her knee and then moved his hand between her legs then up her dress, a move that caused her dress to be pushed further up her legs which gave not only her paramour a good view of her legs, bare thigh and knickers, but also the taxi driver! Despite Cathy's protests Lionel continued to move until his fingers made contact with her sweet spot through her knickers. The more Cathy struggled to pull down her dress and push Lionels hand away the more determined to continue with his fun he became. Cathy said that she told Lionel that she didn't want to do this in the taxi and that the taxi driver, who appeared to be enjoying the in car entertainment, had a large grin on his face. Lionel told Cathy ' He's seen it all before' and continued to stroke Cathy's legs and sweet spot through her knickers. Cathy told me that despite her reservations she was quite turned on by Lionels actions and felt that he was enjoying showing her off and who was boss in the back of that taxi. Eventually they arrived at the restaurant and Cathy struggled out of the taxi a little more dishevelled than when she had got into it.

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

continue plz

By *exymatcplMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Keep it going

Mmmmmm more please

Very interesting . Keep going .

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story so far - naughty Lionel!!

Cathy told me that the meal went well but that Lionel's designs for later were clearly etched on his face. The meal passed and another taxi journey ensued from restaurant to home. However, Cathy had imbibed a fair bit of wine and so was more relaxed on the homeward journey but not enough for slow steady rubbing of her clitty through her expensive underwear in the back seat of a taxi for the second time that evening Back to the present and she asked: 'Do you think I'm a bit prudish resisting Lionel in that way?' I had to play this one by ear and say something along the lines of 'Well he does sound a tad excited.' Cathy confirmed my thoughts and pressed on. When the taxi arrived at my door I thought he's stay in there for the drive to his door about 100 yards from where I live, but he got out and while I was stood on the doorstep fumbling for my keys he pushed my dress up to expose my legs and underwear, he was like a bloody octopus. Cathy continued I wouldn't mind but what would the neighbours have thought? I replied 'Probably enjoyed the show' which made things a bit more light hearted. Cathy grinned and told me 'No wonder I couldn't concentrate on my keys the dirty sod had slid a finger inside my thong and started to finger me. By now I was hard and could only respond with a rather weak 'Oh....' Yes she said 'No had been there for a while although one chap tried it at our Christmas party but I gave him the heave ho..Married see.' Again I responded with a very weak 'Oh..I see'. 'So' I said anything else? Cathy looked at me and said 'Well yes, once I had the front door open he bundled me into the hall, kicked the door shut, and slid a second finger inside me and started to talk dirty. Now I was interested. If there's one thing in my dealings with Cathy that I cannot visualise it's her indulging in dirty talk. However, she told me that Lionel was saying stuff like 'I can tell you've never had children' and I'm going to enjoy myself when I get inside you' This was a bit of a shock to Cathy, who was a tad miffed at the groping, quite shocked at the fingering on a first date and very surprised that her new male was stating his next move would be to - as she put it - 'Fuck me' I was even harder now, looking at Cathy in the ambient light flooding into the car, her blond hair, bright blue eyes, perfect make up and lippy and for not for the first time that evening her gorgeous cleveage and beautifully manicured nails. So what happened I asked, did you send him on his way? She sighed and said, 'After three years without any attention what do you think? Things may have been moving a bit fast for me but I'm not a prude'. I just did what all randy ladies do, I relaxed and let him carry on...

Getting better next part please

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

cant wait to read the next part

Please do continue