FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Samara.......

Samara.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hal OP   Man  over a year ago

North West

I am Samara and in my 30s. I have an Asian background and I have a very bad secret. Let me take you back many years to when I was a teenage schoolgirl. During the school holidays when my parents were at work I used to stay with neighbours. They had a son who was a couple of years older than me and once when his mum was out I caught him rubbing his cock when I went to the bathroom and passed his bedroom. I had no idea what he was doing but was fascinated with it. I watched through a crack in the door and loved the look on his face as spurt after spurt of white sticky stiff shot out the end of it.

What I didn't realise at the time was that he had left the door open and hoped I would see him.

Whenever his mum went out he would immediately go up to his bedroom. I would give him a couple of minutes and then go up too and stand outside his bedroom and watch him which gave me a very nice feeling between my legs.

One day I followed him up to his room and as he was rubbing himself he called out 'Samara, I know you're there, why don't you come in watch me.'

My first reaction was to run back downstairs but something made me go into his bedroom. I was amazed at the size and thickness of his cock. He was slowly rubbing his hand up and down his cock. He was breathing deeply and he had his eyes closed. I could see by the look on his face how much he was enjoying it.

I couldn't take my eyes of him and was feeling almost wet in my white panties. After a while he said, 'Do you want to rub it for me?'

I didn't think about it and just reached out and felt his cock. It felt so hard and I immediately loved the feel of it.

'Wank me,' he said..........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Great start! Let's see what naughty little samara does next!

North West

didn't know what the word meant but assumed he wanted me to rub him. I ran my hand up and down the shaft and soon he was calling out, 'Oh yes, that's great, that's it, I'm cumming.'

I loved it as he shot spurt after spurt of the white sticky stuff out all over my hands. I looked at my hands all covered in it. I don't know what made me do it, but I lifted my hand to my mouth and dipped my tongue into it. I loved the taste straight away. It was hot and creamy and I licked my hand clean and swallowed it all.

He didn't touch me although I would have let him if he wanted to. I felt really damp bewteen my l;egs and had a nice sort of glowing feeling.

Later that night in bed I kept thinking about what I had done. I realised my nipples were getting harder and I started playing with them. I had never done anything like this before but I loved the feeling I gave myself. The harder I pinched them the more I liked it. I was now getting really quite wet bewteen my legs and my hand soon went down there. I started rubbing myself and realised how wet it was. I loved the feeling and the faster and harder i rubbed the better it felt.

I pulled the bedclothes off me and parted my legs I slipped a finger inside myself. This was something I had never even thought about but it just seemed the natural thing to do. I sighed with pleasure as I slowly withdrew my finger and then thrust it back inside. I had never ever felt so much pleasure. Looking back at it now I don't think I orgasmed but it gave me a really great feeling.

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

North West

The next morning I was due to go and spend the day with my neighbours and went round there very excitedly.

I couldn't wait for his mum to go out so I suggested we went up to his room to listen to some music. When we got there I said 'Do you want me to play with you?'

He didn't need to answer as he dropped his trousers and underpants straight away. I reached out for his hard cock and slowly started rubbing it. I loved the feel in my hand as it got even harder.

I said to him, 'Play with my tits.'

I don't think he could believe what I said but he reached under my T shirt and rubbed them through my bra. I stiopped rubbing him and took of my T shirt and bra and we sat on the bed. I started playing with him again and he played with my nipples. I loved the feel as he pinched and squeezed them. I was now getting very wet betwen my legs and rubbing him furiously.

I sensed he was about to cum and I held my other hand at the tip of his cock and felt the warm sticky stuff spurt into my hand. I did this deliberately as I wanted to lick it all up.

He carried on playing with my tits and I dipped my tongue into the palm of my hand and licked all the lovley white sticky cum into my mouth. I didn't lose a drop and soon my hand was spotless. I rolled his cum around my mouth and loved the texture and taste of it before I swallowed it all.

He said, 'There's still some on the end of my cock, why don't you lick it clean for me?'

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

So hot

Fuck, thats so dirty! Love it

So hot and horny . I hope there is more to come

North West

I didn't hesitate and lowered my face and licked the remains of his ejaculation opf his cock. I sensed his cock getting harder again and I carried on licking it and then opened my mouth and put it inside. I clamped my lips tight around the ever hardening shaft and started moving my mouth up and down. He was still paying with my tits and I freally would have liked him to play with my pussy but I was so enjoying sucking him that I didn't mind.

After a short while he was rock hard and thrusting forward to meet my mouth. I reached down and squeezed his balls. Suddenly his cock started twitching and throbbingand with my lips still clamped tightly round his cock I flet spurt after spurt of his hot cum hit the back of my mouth. I was in heaven as I tasted his wonderful nectar.

He took his cock out and I licked it clean allowing me to savour the taste of his cum. My pussy was soaking wet now and I said, 'Will you play with me now?'

I took my trousers and panties off and sat on the bed with my legs wide apart. He slid a finger inside my soaking wet opening and started finger fucking me. I was getting more and more aroused and extremely wet and after a few more minutes of this wonderful pleasure I had my first sensational orgasm.

I never thought that anything could ever be this good as I lay back and took in the wonderful feeling that follows a huge cum.

This was really the beginning of my sexual life

Hope to read more of this one

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Enjoying this had me hard

Great to get a female perspective on her sexual awakening. Hope there is more to come.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

"Great to get a female perspective on her sexual awakening. Hope there is more to come."
Only problem its written by a guy

North West

I masturbated daily and whenever I got the opportunity I would suck boys off. I really felt I was addicted to the taste of cum and got an awful lot of sex. The trouble was that I also started getting a very bad reputation and at college I was known as slutty Samara. Not that I minded that if it meant I got lots of cocks to suck and cum to eat.

I soon realised that I had a problem and that I was actually addicted to sucking cocks. I just couldn't help it, I adored the taste and feeling of cum in my mouth.

When I was about 27 I was introduced to Karim through some mutual friends and I liked him a lot straight away. I realised that if I wanted the relationship to develop I would have to curb my cock sucking. Although I was sure he would enjoy it I needed to stop my addiction and if I did it to Karim I would never get rid of the problem.

My relationship with Karim soon progressed and we were having great sex although I refused to suck him. I felt really guilty as I adored it when he lay between my legs and licked and sucked my pussy and made me cum all over his face.

We married and I kept making excuses about why I wouldn't suck his cock but we had a great sex life anyway.

We have now been married 5 years and the cock sucking urges are getting stronger and stronger when I thought they would be going away. Eventually I can resist no more. Karim has been at work and I am at home waiting for him. I have showered and trimmed my pubic hair and put my make up on. I have bought a new pair black lacy knickers, suspender belt and stockings.

Mmmm brilliant story. Got me so hard reading that and would love to hear more!

» Add a new message to this topic