FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected dogging.

Unexpected dogging.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

This actually happened about half an hour ago.

I was taking my dog for a walk in the woods when I saw a car parked in a pull in.

The windows were steamed up but I heard some noise from inside. As I got closer I saw two naked bodies going at it like jack rabbits. Even though they saw me they carried on for a further ten minutes until i heard a stifled groan and I guessed the action had cum to an end.

The couple dressed in the back of the car, got out and drove off. I am now feeling so horny as I'd not experienced this before.

This story is absolutely true

Has anyone else witnessed similar ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Not so much witnessed, more actually put on the full on show... it's our idea of fun

.. lol

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I'm going dog walking more often

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

You could put on a show for me any time

Dorset

Sorry but we are looking for couples mostly these days, that way we get a show back.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What has happened to dogging? Is it my imagination or was is more popular a few years back and has it died down a lot recently...

When I met my wife, we used to go dogging near enough every night - she was married at the time (naughty us) and I was living with parents temporarily, so it was the only way we could fuck without spending a fortune on hotels....

I suggest a national campaign to boost its popularity.

Dogging is alive and well around here in the Burton/Derby are, you're probably right saying its not as popular as it was but I go to two places near me and get to see/play more often than not x

Maybe I should think about moving

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"This actually happened about half an hour ago.

I was taking my dog for a walk in the woods when I saw a car parked in a pull in.

The windows were steamed up but I heard some noise from inside. As I got closer I saw two naked bodies going at it like jack rabbits. Even though they saw me they carried on for a further ten minutes until i heard a stifled groan and I guessed the action had cum to an end.

The couple dressed in the back of the car, got out and drove off. I am now feeling so horny as I'd not experienced this before.

This story is absolutely true

Has anyone else witnessed similar ?"

see my Brighton seafront thread !

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

"Dogging is alive and well around here in the Burton/Derby are, you're probably right saying its not as popular as it was but I go to two places near me and get to see/play more often than not x"

I must be looking in all the wrong places then lol

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

was better a few years ago.due to boy racers drugies and people who left used condoms and packets ect .we where on way home from house party sat night midnight ish.called in at what was a good site a while ago not 1 car pulled in ,in 20mins so we just came home.years ago would have been full that time.

By *ovewachingMan  over a year ago

heath hayes

internet chat killed a lot of the well used known places click on sites and you can find almost all dogging places

so a lot have found own dogging spots

quieter places and you no who s who

cold weather but still cant beat the

steamed up windows heating on fun

Dorset

We tend to arrange our outdoor meets these days, purists would say that's not real dogging, we used to go and park up and wait for people to come and find us, before putting on a show for them, we were never into shagging just anyone who turned up anyway, these days when we arrange couples for some carpark fun, they don't bother turning up anyway... warmer and less trouble to put on the cam and hit the chat rooms.

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I like dogging but it's rare to find anyone out st night in the normal Northwest places nowadays...

By *ovewachingMan  over a year ago

heath hayes

_athylacy you should find your own group and places for fun

see whos who before your meets

so you now whos [cummming ]

By *odyandredCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Please tell us the dogging areas, we are from the Derby and burton area x

By *r muffMan  over a year ago

derbyshire

There are bout 5 places around Derby still used for dogging weather permitting I think it's more arranged now rather than turning up and waiting now days that probly why you don't see it so much now

By *r muffMan  over a year ago

derbyshire

Never seen it but I've been out with a fb of mine an this happend to us we we're both naked in car fucking away then I see this face at my window watching me fucking away I carried on an let him watch

» Add a new message to this topic