FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi Couple has a surprise for their plaything.

Bi Couple has a surprise for their plaything.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iSwitchRocker OP   Man  over a year ago

A

A bit of time had passed since I'd heard from Claire and Tommy, we played quite regularly but life just got in the way for a bit. However this was about to change and in a way I could only have dreamed of!

So there I was just sat in my local having a casual pint when a text appears on my phone from Claire.

'Hi Sweetie, long time no talk! How have you been keeping? We need to get together soon, I have a surprise for you! Xox'.

This intrigued me, usually I just got a simple, 'Hey, play tonight?' or something along those lines. Claire was up to something here and she had my attention!

'Hey, it's been a while you're right. Getting together would be good. So what's this surprise then?' was my reply.

'Hmm, you don't think I'm going to tell you that easy do you? All I'll say is that we've discussed it before, can you be here Saturday at 7? Xox'

This was hardly a clue at all, we had discussed a plethora of depraved ideas, scenarios whilst we've been playing. It could've literally been anything.

I replied with, 'Haha, well that isn't exactly a revelation is it? That narrows it down to about 1 of 50 things! But yes I'll be there at 7. You've got my mind working overtime!'

Fuck! It was only Wednesday! The second half of the week was going to drag.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

more please

Could be interesting

A

So Thursday and Friday dragged by, my mind was consumed with what this surprise could possibly be. Finally Saturday was here, the last two days had been the slowest in history and even though we'd played together dozens of times I was really nervous. They'd never pulled something like this before and as I mentioned previously it could be literally anything they had in store for me. 7pm was here and I walked up their driveway, heart beating like the first time I walked up there months before. I knock on the door, Claire answers looking stunning as ever in a latex dress. My jaw hit the floor, 'I'd honestly be happy if that dress is the surprise!' I joked.

'Get through to the living room dafty, Tommy's through there waiting on you' she said as she pecked me on the cheek and ushered me in. Tommy was just sitting back in the couch not a care in the world, I was obviously coming across highly strung. 'What's with you like fella? Chill out man, have a beer.' He passed me a beer and I started to relax, I couldn't explain why I had got myself flustered and we all started laughing. In hindsight it was just the anticipation and it was different to our normal routine. 'Come on then! What is it?' I asked. 'It's been killing me for days, I don't know what to expect with you two!' They both laughed and Claire got up and said 'Why don't I go and get us a bottle of something to share and then I'll come back and explain all.' with that she toddled through to the kitchen. The next couple of minutes consisted of Claire rummaging around in the kitchen and Tommy sitting across from me taking the piss out of my earlier nervousness. Claire reappeared with an ice bucket containing some fizz and plonked herself on the couch opposite Tommy and I. 'You've forgotten the glasses!' I exclaimed. 'I'll get them' and I went to get up. Claire stopped me, 'Wait a second.............Emma why don't you bring them through love.' My head immediately snapped to the kitchen door.

By *onnylad34Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Keep going pls

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

Just a reminder for me to follow this thread!! Keep going!!

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

Look forward to the next part

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Following

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

could be good

Please hurry up lol

Please write some more. Xx

Following

more please

By *uicey1972Couple  over a year ago

benfleet....not looking for single guys

Cum on tall us lol

A

Emma appeared in the doorway from the kitchen. The first thing I noticed was she was tall. Her beautiful long slender legs went on for miles, these were accentuated by this cute little black cocktail dress she was wearing. Emma had a svelte frame, about a 6/8, shiny chocolate brown shoulder length hair and a beautiful understated face. To say she was easy on the eye would be the understatement of the century! She walked into the room carrying the glasses, I was in awe! She passed by me and placed the glasses on the coffee table, I rose out of my chair offered my hand and introduced myself. 'Hi, I'm James. Lovely to meet you.' Emma leant in and kissed me on the cheek. 'Nice to meet you too, but I know who you are. I'm familiar with your work' she replied with a wry smile and a cheeky look in her eye. Giggling away she went and sat down beside Claire and I sat back next to Tommy. 'For our eyes only eh?!' I said in a sarcy tone directed at Claire and Tommy. They both burst out laughing. 'Your only saving grace is that there's a beautiful women sitting across from me and must've liked what she saw!' Everyone burst out laughing and Emma replied 'Indeed I did!' Claire, Tommy and I had filmed loads together and I was wondering exactly what Emma had seen. I wasn't left wondering for much longer, Tommy reached across to the coffee table and picked up the remote control. The next thing I know there I am on TV between Tommy's legs holding his thick cock looking down the lens of the camera which was being filmed from Tommy's point of view. Claire gets up and pours everyone a glass of bubbly and we all settle down to watch me devour Tommy's cock! The video is playing away and everyone is transfixed on the action. In the video I am going down on Tommy's swollen dick when Claire walks up behind me and starts forcing my head right down on to it causing me to gag. 'This was a highlight' Emma chirps up from the other couch. Everyone was starting to squirm in their chairs by now, there was a definitive sexual charge in the air that was about to become electric! In the video now I was still sucking Tommy's cock, however I'm now at his side. His legs are in the air and Claire has replaced me between his legs and has her tongue dancing in and around his tight hole. Tommy is struggling to keep the camera straight whilst filming, being rimmed and sucked at the same time was bringing him close. He ushers us off him and gets up and places the camera on the tripod and centres me in sat at the end of the bed. He then comes back into shot lubing up that rock hard cock. He tosses Claire the bottle and says to her 'Get him ready'. I stand up turn round and face Tommy, I rub my cock against his freshly lubed prick as Claire is working a couple of fingers in and out of my tight ass. Tommy grabs me by the waist, spins me round and lowers me on to his cock seated reverse cowgirl. My hot hole glides down and engulfs the full length of his cock. It was horny to watch my grimace and his eyes rolling on tape! I then bounced like a slut on his cock while Claire blew and wanked my hard cock as it bounced around. Cut back to real time and the 4 of us are ready to go, Tommy has his cock out and I'm wanking him as we're watching ourselves fucking. I look over to Claire and Emma, Claire has hitched up that latex dress and Emma is rubbing Claire's pussy while they are passionately kissing. They stop kissing and look over to Tommy and me. Emma's eyes are locked on me wanking Tommy's cock.

'I want to to see you suck that thing in the flesh!'

I love to the sound of this

By *hily2Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Mmmmmmm sounds hot!!!!

WOW, getting better as the story goes on

Love to be the one being used as the plaything. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Nice

For God's sake don't leave it there..more please

By *ilson84500Man  over a year ago

Portadown

Mmmmm great start

Bookmarked

Wow

Reminds me of a very horny early swinging session I had. Keep it coming

Mmmmmm

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

More please!

Cum on more

By *revorAndTraceyCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

On the edge here, biting the pillow Ohhhhh the suspense.....I fear i may explode...

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

God don't leave it there lol

Hard cock in hand waiting for more

Ok, got my attention now.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago