FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > her first time car fun, and then creamed

her first time car fun, and then creamed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got my wife to park up at a recluse and quiet spot after she finishes work. And I park up also and she doesn't know that I have planned it for the guys, to give her a good seeing to. Four cars turn up and two guys get out and approaches her car. And they have there cocks out. One of them stick their cock through the window. I see her lean over to suck his cock. The other guy opens the door and gets into the car. And then she changes her direction. To suck his cock and the other guy starts to suck the tender tits. By this time I'm feeling restless and on edge. Waking my cock at the thought of the too guys. Entertaining her. So I get out the car and approach her car. And I see her sucking and moaning as the other guy has his fingers up her damp pussy. So I say what's going on here then? The wife jumps up saying well cant you see I'm having a good time. I am absolutely gob smacked, and thinking I have created a horny little cum slut. So I tell her to get out of the car. This she does with her knickers off. I get her over the bonnet the guys try to make a dash for their cars. I reply where you off to? Font you want to fuck her. Well they didn't need to be asked twice. As she was sucking my cock. One of the guys got behind her. Life her skirt up she let out a ahhhhh. He pushed his 9 inch cock right up her pussy. As he was pumping his thick cock up and fast fucking her. I told her to suck the other guys cock, this she did. I felt as if I was a kid in a sweet shop. I wanking so hard at the thought off her loving it. The guy she was sucking let out a groan. I'm coming she didn't stop until he shot all his spunk in her mouth. Fuck sake I thought she's swallowing it. Just then the other guys in the other cars got out. Pulling them self's off. Some asking do you mind if we have some fun with her.i didn't get a chance to reply. She said bring them on not knowing there were six other guys. The guy fucking her from behind was stating that he was ready to cum. Would she like it up her. She replied no no she turned around to swallow it but the guy shot it all over her face. He patted her arse say thanks that was lush, And went on his way. Then each other guy took turns and got sucked, and fucked. Four of the guys fucked her good filling the condoms. The other two shooting their load over her arse and tits. As they drove off I was left there with her. Well I said can I have my fuck now . Oh go on then she replied. That I did a shot my spunk right up her pussy. We got dressed. And went back to our cars, And went home. We got into our house and she had a great big smile on her face. And asking how did you know i was there at that car park. I laughed and said I set it up. With the two guys. But I know nothing of the others. We got to bed and oh my god what a great sex session again. She fucked me silly. I asked her would you do that again. Damn fucking right I would

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

great story

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic