FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > bi mmf fantasy

bi mmf fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As the female of the couple I enjoy a good bi mmf meet but I still have a few fantasies that need to be fulfilled. I like the thought of being sub to my partner and another man. Tied to the bed and blindfolded. For one to passionately kiss me whilst fondling my voluptuous breasts and the other to be between my wide stretched legs, licking my clit and fingering my very wet pussy till I squirt all over him. Then the other to go down and help him clean it all up. Not knowing which one my partner is (although I'm very sure I would know) turns me on. And this would be just for starters. Can I ask to hear what others may fantasise about a in a bi mmf or mmf meet? Or may have already done and was amazing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My personal favourite mmf scenario is to act to have the male half of the couple tied to the bed no blindfolded. Me and his partner take turns sucking him off and rimming his ass before she starts to fuck him with a strap on whilst he sucks me off then we swap so she can sit on his face whilst I fuck him. Would also love to be fucked by the male half whilst fucking her...

Still to act these out though cause I haven't yet found that elusive bi couple!!

My favourite is to be used by both the male and female. Sucking his cock while on my hands and knees while she fucks me with her strapon. Then they change positions and I am made to lick her pussy while he fucks me.

By *amshankMan  over a year ago

Larbert

I've been lucky enough to have a few bi mmf and they are my best experiences.

I still want to meet a couple that will allow me to be under the f when she is fucked doggy so I get to lick both, then have the creampie dripped into my mouth.

X

"I've been lucky enough to have a few bi mmf and they are my best experiences.

I still want to meet a couple that will allow me to be under the f when she is fucked doggy so I get to lick both, then have the creampie dripped into my mouth.

X "

Would love to do this!!!

By *ammyTV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

"My favourite is to be used by both the male and female. Sucking his cock while on my hands and knees while she fucks me with her strapon. Then they change positions and I am made to lick her pussy while he fucks me."

Absolute heaven...well its my idea of heaven

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All sounds very horny. .... anymore?

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

"I've been lucky enough to have a few bi mmf and they are my best experiences.

Love to do this. So horny

X "

By *irtyleedsladMan  over a year ago

leeds

I have enjoyed a bi mmf when I was in my early 20s I saw them off and on a few times, it was always a brilliant playtime. She used to love watching her man get fucked. I just enjoyed being greedy with a choice of things to lick, suck or fuck

Sadly Iv not had chance to repeat it since.

I had one meet where it was a straight mmf with a couple and the guy played with my balls as I licked his girlfriend and I ached for it to go further but didn't quite know how to approach it or if it would have killed the mood.

» Add a new message to this topic