FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > early exploring of Ballpunching

early exploring of Ballpunching

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hyandtwisted OP   Couple  over a year ago

loughborough

So last night I got the baby oil out and massaged her on a towel on the fluffy rug in front room.

I started in her front paying lots of attention to her tits as I rubbed the oil in, squeezing and massaging them. I made sure every part her was covered so when she turned over I could focus on the bit I love her ass.

So when she presented that flesh to me I worked in each cheak massaging and rubbing only occasionally touching her crack lightly. That is until I pored a generous amount in my hand and plunged in there running my fingers up and down each side of her asshole. I kept thinking up for ages and occasional pushed a finger tip against her delicate hole (sadly she can't do anal play due to health issues) but she enjoys the sensations around there and loves it when I lick gently around it but that wasn't last night due to oil.

When I finished my cock was dribbling precum, she lay there for a while enjoying the relaxation, and them she offered to massage my cock and balls.

I sat on the floor with my knows up and she started to massage in the oil with both hands, making sure I was oiled up and started to stroke my shaft but not wanking me but moving her hands up each side of my body with my cock between her hands, I had to ask her to stop as I nearly blew my load there and then. So she focused on my balls rubbing and squeezing them gently. This blew my mind and I was visably enjoying it, that's when she punched me in the balls hard enough to cause an ache, it was unexpected and when she returned to massaging them it felt even better now they where sensitive. She them moved back and placed her foot against my cock and balls and pushed this didn't hurt and the pressure was an amazing sensation. She let me film her massaging my balls for a bit and while I did she massaged and abused them for a bit. I didn't cum and she was finished. I sat with my blue balls while she relaxed in the sofa opposite. About an hour later when was rubbing her pussy and ordered me to come over and I got on my knees and ate that pussy burying my face in there and licking away like I wouldn't ever get to do it again she came hard on my face. Still with blue balls I returned opposite and had no release. It's morning now and I still have full balls and a glowing sensation in my cock and balls.

I hope you enjoyed that. I'm not a great writer and don't do fiction to well so thats what actually happened last night.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

Riiigggghhhhttt.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good stuff, sounds like the start of a good sub/domme relationship with cbt and orgasm control

loughborough

"Riiigggghhhhttt. "

I'm assuming it's a comment questioning the reality of the content. Well there is video evidence of my cock massage and ballpunching. Something we have just started to explore

loughborough

"Good stuff, sounds like the start of a good sub/domme relationship with cbt and orgasm control "

We are learning its all shiny and new at the moment but fun finding out

» Add a new message to this topic