FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fun in the cinema

fun in the cinema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone any naughty stories about the cinema?

I remember flirting at work with a girl who was leaving in a few weeks. After a while the flirting escalated and we were texting each other telling each other what we wanted to do to each other. This despite the fact she lived with her bf. One day she texted me to tell me she had finished her new job early and was I about for coffee. I drove the 40 miles to where she was and after coffee we decided to hit the cinema across the road. This was about 2 in the afternoon. We picked a pretty rubbish film thinking there would be next to no one there. To our shock it was completely bunged. It wasn't long though until we were kissing in the back row. It didn't take long either for our hands to start to roam. I started fingering her quietly and before I knew my whole fist was in her soaking wet cunt. She had to bite down on her own fist when she orgasmed. We got a few funny looks but it was horny as hell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ightyandLeftyCouple  over a year ago

Funtown

One of my fantasies is for Nic, her lover and I go to the pictures on a date. Lot's of sexy teasing and touching sitting in the back row, Nic between us both ending up in a dirty threesome after.

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

» Add a new message to this topic