FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I love it when you swallow

I love it when you swallow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *earmiss89 OP   Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

This is a short erotica I wrote yesterday after it being in my head for days, it's based on actual events just all added together hope you enjoy and tell my what you think thanks

I walked up to buzz the door, feeling a little nervous and blushing more than I had in years. But he had been begging me for weeks to do this, to turn up at his door naked. I had done my best, wearing just my longest jacket and heels, it wasn't too cold out. I was brave but not stupid, I could hardly walk through town in NOTHING, so my favourite mac would have to do.

I walked in through the front door to find his door unlocked. Smiling to myself I let myself in, only to be dragged in and pushed back up against the door. His tongue thrust in my mouth and his hands dragging my coat off my body. His hands started roaming all over, one hand squeezing and twisting a nipple the other hand making its way down my body to between my legs. Rough fingers dipping in and feeling my wetness, all the while he is hasn't given me a moment to breath as he is kissing me.

He takes me by the arm and drags me through to the bedroom, I pause for a second to kick off my heels only to then me pushed back onto the bed. I begin to complain at the roughness till I start to feel his teeth up the inside of my thigh, I grab a fistful of his hair as I moan “don't tease” pulling him by the hair till h his face is where I want it, buried in my pussy. I spread my thighs and lift up my hips to grind into his face.

I can feel his tongue circling and sucking on my clit making me want to squirm but he's holding me down. I move my hips slightly till he's at my sweet spot that drives me crazy. I'm dripping as he begins to slide a finger into my wetness, I beg for more, finally satisfied with three fingers I begin to ride them as he sucks on my sweet spot.

I begin to feel my orgasm building as I'm almost lost to the sensation I stop and begin pushing him away, its been weeks since I've seen him this is not the way I wanted to cum first. I pulled him up on to the bed and pushed him on to his back. I climb over till I'm straddling his face, I lean forward and spit on his cock and begin to suck hungrily on the head. 69 was my favourite way to cum, with my juices dripping down his face.

I suck his cock in deep as I grind down on his tongue. I can feel my orgasm begin to build again, the almost desperate need to cum, I've been dying for this for days.

His tongue was working its magic, I came hard, as I knew I would, I could feel my whole body shaking, his tongue still going till I was completely spent. I moved round to taste my juices off his tongue, mmm I tasted good.

Moving down to focus on his cock, I flicked the head with my tongue as I could see and tasted the pre-cum. Making his cock as sloppy as I could, I began taking him in swirling my tongue round the head sucking gently till I began swallowing him in to the back of my throat. I can feel myself begin to gag but I hold him there. Pulling back and gasping for breath, I begin sucking again, as he lays there moaning telling me how good it felt.

Pulling me off the bed he pushes me up against the wall and down on to my knees. He shoves his cock into my mouth, grabs my hair and begins to face fuck me – hard. I could feel my tears running down my face making his cock slick as he pounded my mouth. He breathed “I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, where'd you want it”. Too late to go back now I kept up the rhythm sucking him in deep as I felt his salty cum hit the back of my throat. I kept suckling using both hands as I could feel him shaking above me, steadying himself against the wall. Sitting back down on the bed, wiping the sweat off his face with a shaky hand and said, “i do love it when you swallow”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very interesting.

Both the post and your profile.

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

wicked t o then yes xxxxxxxxxx

Great story

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

V good

Beautifully written and so, so erotic.

Xx

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

very good story well written. lovr ur profile pics to

By *eeks1Man  over a year ago

Surrey / berks

Ooh that's just dreamy!!! You are a real treat thank you x

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Everyone should swallow its an insult not to, I even swallow my own xxxxx.

A great story and great photos as well

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That had me so horny n everyone should swallow it's right to swallow I luv a ladies cum

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

What does everyone think about being a cum dump, how many loads in a week or day should I swallow to become a cum dump? Xxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic