FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cleaning the patio ......

Cleaning the patio ......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I don't know if any other Fab readers have experienced this but here goes. I know it sounds a bit kinky but it was an incredible horny experience and one which I have repeated several times now.

Several years ago I bought a Karscher patio washer to remove the grime from my outdoor area.

The first time I used it I was amazed at the vibration that it created as I used it ?

I always clean my patio in my trackie bottoms and always go commando.The first thing that I noticed after a short while that when I held the hose close to my cock within a few moments the vibrations gave me a real stiffy especially when I held the house directly beneath my bellend (phrenium) ?

I always enjoy this activity and it never fails to stiffen the old fella to such an extent that I usually cum in my trackie bottoms. It feels really horny and I always end up with wet tracke bottoms both inside and out ??

I'm not sure when my wife smiles at me through the kitchen window she realises the intensity of my orgasms as I spray my patio but I sure enjoy it.

The moral is - not all chores are a pain in the arse. Some chores can be very sensual and can have an enjoyable outcome.For all you guys who may not have experienced this gratifying experience I would recommend it. Just have an excuse ready when wifey quizzes you about those srains inside your trackie bottoms.

I hope you enjoy this story as it is absolutely true ??

Happy swinging horny people x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes done and yes gets me hard too

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Sounds hot - I will have to buy one

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I think I might clean my patio very soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gentleman be careful.

The vibration may be nice but there is an industrial complaint called vibration white finger. With prolonged exposure it causes nerve damage and loss of feeling

You don't want that in the old chap!

By *van Arden OP   Man  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I agree. Noone wamts vibration white cock at any age.

Have fun Karscher peeps and enjoy the vibes ??

» Add a new message to this topic