FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A Mistress Awakens. Chapter 4

A Mistress Awakens. Chapter 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

Its the run up to Christmas. Julie and I have already attended her works night out last week and tonight its mine. Julie has me in red satin knickers and suspender belt with red stockings under my shirt and suit. Julie looks stunning in an open backed red dress and heels.

For the most part the party goes quietly. We are in a hotel with lots of other small groups which seems to be a standard thing these days. The live band are good and the dance floor always seems to be full. The only thing that I find off is the looks Julie and I are getting from Lesley. Lesley is the new office junior. she has been working in the company for about 4 months now. She is eighteen tall and blonde, a little on the bigger side but still very good looking. If I wasn't twenty years older and in a relationship I might have tried something.

As the night went on most of my work mates were getting d*unk. Julie had instructed me not to drink tonight and she had only had a couple of glasses of wine. I am returning from the gents and I see Julie and Lesley at the bar chatting. both of them are grinning and laughing. I don't think any more of it. Its not long before the party ends and I drive Julie home.

We head to bed. Hanging my suit up Julie walks up behind me already naked. "Take your knickers off and get on the bed" she whispers. This isn't un common. I lay down and Julie cuff's my hands and ankles to the bed. I have got used to sleeping like this. Julie picks up my knickers and straddles me. leaning forward she kisses me. I can feel the heat from her against my cock and we can both feel it hardening between us.

Julie scrunches my knickers up and stuff's them into my mouth. sitting up she presses herself down against my hard shaft. Julie lifts herself up a little and takes hold of my cock and starts to rub it across her lips, working it slowly between them. I can feel how turned on she is. Slowly she lowers herself down onto my shaft.

"So heather. What do you think of Lesley?" Julie asks.

I am a little taken aback by the question but for some reason my cock pulses within Julie. "I thought you might like her Heather" Julie scolds. "You are a bad girl for looking. I am going to have to punish you for looking at other women" I cant respond. Looking up at Julie I can see a wicked look in her eye. "As your punishment you don't get to cum tonight" she says wickedly. her right hand falls between her legs and I can feel her starting to tease herself. Julie has done this to me before. Had my cock filling her and brought herself to a climax without moving. The only stimulation I get from it is when her climax hits and her pussy contracts around my hard shaft. Its never enough to bring me off but always leaves me soaked.

Julie recovers and climbs off leaning back and kissing the head of my cum covered cock. "Night heather" she whispers. Once again I am left frustrated by my mistress.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

[Removed by poster at 15/12/15 16:41:55]

Part 2

It Monday and I am back to work. My lingerie under my works clothing and today my mistress has caged my cock. I assume she thinks I am going to relieve myself after the weekend denial. The day passes quickly and I am having to work late. I head to the kitchen for a coffee as the office staff are getting ready to leave for the day. I quickly nip to the gents before heading back to my office. I am the only one left now.

I get back to my office to find a pair of black knickers placed over my keyboard with a post it stuck to them with the word Enjoy written on it. I am a little shocked by it. I put my coffee down and pick the knickers up. They are still warm so who ever put them here must have just taken them off. I cant resist smelling them. I can tell that who ever they belong to has been turned on. The crotch is damp. I can feel my cock trying to harden in its cage.

I scrunch the knickers up and put them in my pocket trying not to think any more about it. I know that Julie would not be happy that I was smelling another woman's knickers without her permission. I try and continue with my work but knowledge that they are there never leaves my mind. I get what I need done and head home.

I arrive home and while taking my keys from my pocket I pull the knickers out as well. I should have left them in the office. I go inside and Julie is sitting watching tv. I strip to my lingerie and kneel by her feet my head lowered and wait for her to acknowledge me. "Evening Heather" Julie finally says.

"Evening mistress" I reply

"Good day at work Heather" Julie asks.

"interesting mistress" I answer.

"Why"

"I was given something tonight mistress. I was getting a coffee when everyone else was leaving mistress and when I got back to my office I found a pair of knickers on my desk" I tell her. I don't want to hide anything from my mistress. when I do I only ever end up being punished for it".

"Go on" Julie tells me.

"I don't know who left them mistress but they did leave a post it with them telling me to enjoy". I tell her. "I have them with me mistress".

"Get them for me Heather" Julie commands. I crawl over to where I left my clothes and pull them out of the pocket before returning to my mistress's feet. I hand them to my mistress. "tell me more Heather". I carry on telling my mistress that they were warm when I found them and that I had had a smell of them. I can see in Julie's eyes that she is not happy about that. "Did your pathetic cock grow when you did Heather" Julie asks sternly.

"Yes miss it did" I admit shamefully. I can tell Julie is unhappy. I have been honest with her about it and I hope that will stop her punishing me for it. The rest of the evening passes quietly and Julie and I head to bed. Once again I am strapped to the bed with Julie using my cock as she brings herself to a climax. the only difference this time is that its knickers I found on my desk that Julie places over my mouth and nose.

Julie can tell that I'm turned on by them. she tells me that my cock is bigger and harder than normal. She taunts me with idea's of who they could belong to and what she would have to do to punish me if I ever did find out who they belonged too and I did anything with them. Julies climax feels more intense than normal. I certainly feel wetter tonight after it.

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

What a load lovely erotic tale x

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Glad I found this chapter!!! Bookmark

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazing reading as always xxxx

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Like tales of the unexpected love it mmm

Part 3

Tuesday comes and goes. Its now Wednesday and I am having to work on again. Again I grab a coffee and head back to my office. I walk in to find my chair pushed back and Lesley standing leaning against my desk with her hands holding the edge. I go to ask what she wants but I don't have a chance to get the words out.

"sit" commands Lesley. I feel a shiver run down my spine. I don't know why but I do as she tells me. She remains where she is and I am now looking straight at her. Lesley is wearing a tight fitting blue dress that finishes mid thigh. She has on either tights or stockings, I cant tell which. The dress exaggerates her ample cleavage. I am trying not to look at her but I cant help it.

"What have you done with my knickers" Lesley asks.

I tell her that I took them home with me. "Did you wank off in them?" she asks.

"No I didn't" I reply. Here I am old enough to be her father being questioned about her dirty knickers. This wont end well.

I look at her. She shifts her position and sits on the top of my desk her legs parting as she slips back onto it. "That's a shame" she tells me. "I would have loved to get them back with your cum and mine on them"

I don't know what to say. Lesley parts her legs a bit more. I cant help but be drawn by the action and have a look. She is wearing stockings. I can see the white of her inner thighs appearing over the top of them. "Liking what you see Heather" she asks. I suddenly freeze. How does she know that's what I'm called. I start to panic and look up at her. "So I have your attention now do I?" Lesley taunts.

"Yes you do. How do you know about that" I ask hesitating as I do.

"Well Heather. We have a common friend. My Father. Graham." Lesley tells me.

It takes a few seconds for the penny to drop with me. Graham is the owner of the fetish club that Julie and I attend. Lesley is grinning as she watches me trying to come to terms with the fact a work mate knows about my outside life. "I was working behind the bar the night Julie collared you Heather. I have to admit I found it all very erotic even when it looked like you were going to walk away from it all"

I sit quietly not knowing what will happen next.

Part 4

Lesley moves again and her hands pull the bottom of her dress up revealing the tops of her stockings and her front of her black mesh knickers. She is shaved. Leasley can see me looking. "Why are you not hard yet Heather?" She asks.

"My mistress has me caged so I cant". I respond.

"Stand up and drop your trousers" I am told. I dont know why I am doing as she wants I know it will end badly with work or with my Mistress. I stand and drop my trousers revealing my knickers stockings and suspenders. The knickers dont hide the fact that I am caged. I hear Lesley moaning. While I have been stripping she has slipped a hand inside her knickers. "Sit" she instructs again.

I sit back down not knowing what will happen next. "Tell me Heather. What happened to my knickers" Lesley demands

I tell her what happened and that I had given them to my mistress and what she had done with them that night. I can hear that Lesley is getting wet. She takes her hand out of her knickers and then pulls them off and throws them on my lap. "Sniff them" she instructs. I pick them up and start smelling them. they smell so much better today than they did on monday. Lesley is fingering herself again. leaning back resting on one hand while the other pleasures herself. I dont know what to do.

Lesley brings herself to a climax in front of me. She looks good and if I wasnt caged I would have had her bent over the desk and left her full of my hot cum. she stands up a little un easy and moves towards me. She straddles me and presses her wet pussy against my knicker covered caged cock. rocking back and forth drying herself off with my knickers. She stands back up and looks at me. I am frozen in place.

"That was fun Heather. Where is your mobile" she asks. I point to the edge of the desk and she picks it up. She has me unlock it and hand it to her. I can see her doing something. I ask her what is going on. "I'm sending your mistress a text" she tells me. I panic. I know I am going to be in a lot of trouble for this. Lesley hands the phone back to me and I quickly look at the text she sent.

"Hi its Lesley here. You might want to check your sluts knickers when she gets home"

"What have you done" I ask her weakly.

"I loved hearing about her punishing you and I want a private show for myself" she tells me. Just as she stops my phone rings. Its Julie.

I answer it. "Let me speak to her" Julie growls at me. She is angry and that only means I am in trouble. I pass the phone to lesley. SHe walks off and I go to stand and follow but she signals for me to stay. How do I get into these situations.

I pull my trousers back up and sit back down. I am trying to think how I will explain to my mistress how I let it happen.

Lesley returns and hands me the phone. Julie is still on the other end. "Get home now and bring that slut with you" Julie commands then hangs up.

Lesley is smiling at me. "Lets go" she says.

I stand and pick up my coat. I spot Lesley's knickers on the floor and pick them up handing them to her. She takes them and turns and heads for the door. I follow her to the main exit and we leave. I lock up and walk her to my car. We get in and I drive us back to my place. We sit in silence as I drive. I cant help but wonder what imaginative way my mistress will come up with this time to make me regret my indiscretion.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Great story ..well written and it flows well..keep it up ?

Amazing story. Hope heather is punished big time by both women.

Fucking great story

Part 5

We arrive home and Lesley and I walk in. Julie is standing there in boots, basque and stockings and has her crop in her hand. I close the door and drop to my knees. I know from the look in her eyes that I am in serious trouble. Lesley walks over to her. "Get on your knees" Julie barks at her.

Lesley just looks back at her. "get over next to heather and get on your knees" Julie tells Lesley. her tone growing harsher. I can feel the nerves building. Again Lesley stands there looking at Julie. She goes to say something but Julie slaps her on the face. "I will not tell you again Lesley".

Lesley moves and comes and kneels beside me. "I have spoken with your father already Lesley and told him what you have done. He was not happy and has told me that I can do anything I wish to make you pay for using someone else's slave without permission". I have my head lowered and am listening quietly to what my mistress is saying.

"Stand up and strip Heather" Julie commands. Her voice is softer with me than Lesley but she is still angry with me. I stand and take off my works clothes. I stand in front of my mistress in my lingerie. Julie leans down and checks the front of my knickers. "I assume that's your cum Lesley not Heathers".

"It is mine miss" Lesley says. She must know that she is in trouble now.

Julie walks around behind me. The crop lands across my ass. "Over the table now" Julie whispers to me. I drop to my knees and crawl over to the coffee table in the living room. "So Lesley. What did you want to get from using my slave without my permission" Julie askes her.

"I wanted to see you punish her in person. I have only heard about how you hurt Heather and I wanted to see it for myself" Lesley replies.

"Well you will get to see it before you too will be punished." Julie tells her. The anger still evident in her voice. "I take it the gift Heather brought home on Monday belonged to you"

"Yes miss it did. I wanted Heather to cum in them then to get them back from her but you kept them miss" Lesley tells her.

"I did Lesley. Its not just Heather that liked the smell of your dirty knickers. I must admit they turned me on as well" Julie comments. Up till now I didn't think Julie liked women. I know she has kissed miss Claire but I have never seen her do anything more than that with another woman. "strip please Lesley. Keep your lingerie on though" Julie instructs.

Lesley is quick to stand and strip. Julie watches her as she walks around her Julies crop starts tracing over Lesley's body. I can see why Heather got turned on thinking about you on Monday night" Julie whispers to Lesley. "go and get under the table. I want your head between heathers knees while I punish her".

Lesley is quick to move and as she crawls under the table I can see the grin on her face. she knows she is going to get a close up view of me being disciplined.

I can see Lesley's legs sticking out from under the table. I feel her breath on the inside of my thighs. I hear my mistress waking around behind me then feel her reach between my legs and unlock my restraint taking it off. My cock starts to swell. I hear Lesley gasp as it grows edging closer to her. She leans up and takes the head of it in her mouth. I gasp which gives it away to my mistress. Lesley gets told to leave me alone and watch. that is after all what she wanted was it not? Lesley drops her head back onto the floor.

Julie starts to punish me with the crop. blows landing on my back, bum and thighs. I can hear Lesley groaning as she watches. I manage to remain quiet and accept my punishment from my mistress. I have learned over the time to take it and stay quiet. "I think that's enough for now" Julie tells me.

"Thank you miss" I reply.

Julie walks over to the toy box in the corner and pulls out her strap on. Expertly she slips it on and walks over and kneels behind me. "Would you like to see me fuck Heather" Julie asks Lesley

"Yes please miss" she replies without hesitation.

"I thought you might. Get my cock wet Lesley" Julie instructs. Lesley is quick to do as she is told and I can here her working on my mistress's fake cock. Julie is applying lube to my ass as she does. "That's enough Lesley" Julie instructs "Now lie back and enjoy the view"

Julie moves and slips her strap on into my ass I groan as she pushes in. she's not letting me get used to the size of it. "You are allowed to cum while I fuck you Heather" Julie tells me. She has not let me cum for over a week and has on several occasions denied me at the last minute. Julie and I both know that I will loose my load quickly. Julie starts thrusting back and forth the strap on slipping almost all the way out before being pushed back in. Julie knows just how to fuck me with it. After about 3 minutes I feel it starting. A few thrusts later and I am loosing my load all over Lesley who is still under me.

Julie pulls out of me leaving me over the table. "Lesley. Please come out and lay over Heather please your ass in the air" Julie Instructs. Lesley starts to move and as she appears from under the table I see that her face, neck shoulders and bra all have ribbons of my cum over them. Lesley stands up and walks around behind me "That's it Lesley lay over her. Its your turn now" I hear Julie say

I feel Lesley laying down on my back. her breasts in the middle of my back and her thighs against mine. Julies first stroke with her crop lands before Lesley has a chance to prepare for it. She yelps in pain and I feel her nails dig into my sides. Julie doesn't stop there. She keeps hitting Lesley who flinches with each hit and cant help but scream in pain.

It feels strange to me that I am so close to my mistress while she is abusing another woman. Julie eventually stops and throws the crop down on the floor it landing where both Lesley and I can see it. A few seconds later I feel Lesley's body tighten and she screams out "Please miss I have never had a cock in there before".

"Well Lesley your virgin ass is mine as compensation for what you did to heather" Julie growls back.

I can feel Lesley moving as Julie takes her ass with the strap on. Julie isn't holding back and Lesley is screaming in pain with each thrust. Lesley is not enjoying what she is having to endure. It must be about 5 minutes before Julie stops and pulls out. she steps back. "On your knees Lesley" she Commands.

Lesley is slow to move but does as she is told. "Clean mistress's cock" Julie instructs. Julies fake cock has been in both Lesley's and my ass and she is being made to clean it up. I don't know why but I do feel slightly envious of her.

"Go and get yourselves cleaned up. We need to go and see your father now Lesley" Julie says.

"Please don't take me to see him miss" Lesley begs.

"I did promise to show him the punishment I inflicted on you. He does want to see that I have not been to heavy handed" Julie responds. "And me fucking your ass stays between us. Now go get cleaned up".

Part 6

I head upstairs and Lesley follows me closely. She is getting a good look at the marks Julie has left over my body. I walk up to the sink and start to run the water so Lesley and I can wash. I feel Lesley's hand starting to trace over my back and ass. "Please stop. My mistress would not like to catch you touching me." I tell Lesley.

Lesley's hand pulls away and I start to wash my face. Suddenly I feel Lesley's hands pulling my ass cheeks apart. I look over my shoulder just as she pushes her face between them. Her tongue quickly finds my asshole. She starts rimming me. I reach back and grab her hair pulling her back. "Stop" I say angrily.

Lesley looks up at me. "Your ass tastes so good though".

"My ass does not belong to you" I scold. "If you behave for my mistress she may give you permission to tease it".

I loved the feel of her tongue against my ass but I know that I cant let her have her fun. Lesley stands and I finish washing. I walk away and head to the bedroom to put on my make up, wig, clean lingerie and my collar ahead of us going out. Lesley joins me in the bedroom and fixes her make up, then watches me changing.

We head down stair's and Julie has me put my cage back on. Its a little difficult as I am still semi hard from having dirty thoughts about Julie and Lesley playing in front of me. Julie notices my arousal. "If you are good Heather I may let you experience what you are imagining" Julie has been quick to learn how dirty my mind can be and can tell when its coming up with something.

Lesley goes to put her dress on but is told off and told that she will get it back tonight once Julie has finished with her. Lesley has a confused look on her face. Julie just smiles at us both. I know she is not finished with us yet. We leave the house and I drive us to the club. Julie and Lesley sitting in the back. I catch a glimpse of Lesley with her head back and a look of pleasure on her face. Julie must be teasing her.

We arrive and park about a minutes walk from the club. I open the door for my mistress and she and Lesley step out. Julie reaches a hand up to my mouth and pushes two fingers between my lips. "Doesn't Lesley taste good" she asks. I softly suck on her fingers. They are coated and taste good. Julie pulls her fingers from my mouth and turns and starts to walk to the club entrance. I have gotten used to walking around in public in just my lingerie behind my mistress but its a new experience for Lesley. She has her arms trying to cover herself up the best she can.

We enter the club and walk up to the desk. Graham is waiting for us. I automatically kneel next to Julie but Lesley remains standing. Graham greets Julie and apologises for Lesley's behaviour. He walks around behind his daughter and looks her up and down. "Thank you Julie for showing restraint. I know you would want to punish her a lot more than you have." He walks back around and instructs Lesley to go and change into something more appropriate for inside the club.

Lesley walks off and Graham shows Julie and I through into the club. It may be Wednesday night but the club is busier than I had expected. Julie is shown to a booth and sits. I go to sit kneel next to her but she stops me. "Middle of the floor please Heather" comes her instruction. I look up and she signals with her head for me to move. I crawl over and kneel in the middle of the floor. A murmur goes around the club. They know they are in for some kind of show. I kneel there with my head lowered, my eyes closed and my hands clasped behind my back. Julie is still not happy.

I am there for what must be fifteen minutes before Graham leads Lesley into the room and over to Julie. Lesley must have been instructed to join me as she is soon kneeling by my side. Graham leaves and heads back to the front desk. "what's going to happen to us" Lesley asks me. I know better than to reply.

Great story.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

[Removed by poster at 16/12/15 21:30:20]

Part 7

Lesley and I kneel in the middle of the floor. I can tell Lesley is nervous about what is going to happen. She is fidgeting not knowing what to do with herself as she waits. I just close my eyes again and wait. I don't know how long we have been waiting when I hear noise in front of us and open my eyes to see on of the male servers placing two chairs in front of us. My mistress walks over and instructs us to sit on the chairs facing the back of the chair. The server is instructed to restrain us both to our chairs. Our ankles and wrists are quickly tied to the chairs.

A female server appears with two ball gags and proceeds to put them in place. I see Lesley look over at me. I can see the fear in her eyes. I know that her and I are going to be punished in front of everyone. Julie walks around us her hand running over us. She stops and

her head appears between us. "I think its time for the rest of your punishment girls" she tells us.

Julie steps forward "Ladies and Gentlemen. Can I have your attention please" directing her voice out to the rest of the club. "Today my slave Heather and Lesley here broke one of Heathers rules. They have been punished for it by me already. As this is the second time Heather has been led astray by another I feel her punishment needs to be greater than what I have already administered. Please feel free to whip, cane, crop and paddle the two of them at any point during the rest of the night with my full permission. The only condition is they do not leave there chairs. Thank you all."

I feel my blood run cold as I hear my mistress utter these words. Julie turns to me. "Heather. Break my rules like this again and we are done". I look up at Julie and can see that there is still anger in her eyes. "Do you understand" she asks. I just nod in reply. Julie turns and walks away. I slowly look around the room. I can see various master's and mistress's looking over but thankfully none of them are taking up my mistress's offer. I start to relax thinking that we are going to be left alone.

The reprieve is short lived. I don't know who it is but someone from behind us in the club walks up and I feel the first stroke from the cane land across my lower back. "Hi Heather" comes a voice from behind me. Its Emma. "My mistress is letting me have a go at punishing you. I am not happy that you played with another female slave other than me. I thought you loved the way I humiliated you"

I cant reply. I know Emma will not be gentle with me. I do not know how she will react to Lesley. Emma starts to rain blows down on my back and the little of my ass that is exposed by the position I am in. Emma whispers to me once she has finished "I am so wet from punishing you. I hope my mistress lets Sam fuck me tonight".

Emma moves and starts caning Lesley. She is just as brutal with her as she was with me. I catch her leaning down and whispering something to Lesley before walking away.

Emma is the first of ten or twelve people to punish Lesley and I that night. Lesley's father Graham punishes me at one point for letting his daughter do what she did and the punishment she has had to endure because I didn't stop her. He does not punish Lesley though.

The night ends and Julie walks over to me. Her hand lifts my head by my chin. I open my eyes and look up at her. "Well done Heather. You did well to remain quiet tonight. I will reward you when we get home". I nod in acknowledgement of her words. One of the servers arrives and removes the restraints from Lesley and I. "Home time girl's" Julie tells us. We walk out and get in the car. My mistress in the seat next to me. Lesley is curled up in the back seat still looking like she is in pain. I know how she feels. the seat pressing against my back just makes it hurt more.

Part 8

We arrive home and Julie instructs us to head up to the bed room. I head up first with Lesley behind me again. Julie follows us both upstairs. When we reach the landing. "Heather will you put Lesley in your cage in the corner please then lay on the bed" Julie Instructs. Julie heads for the bathroom and Lesley and I go to the bedroom. Lesley is not happy about me putting her in the cage and locking her in. I don't reply to any of her arguments or comments. Once finished I move to the bed and lay down putting my hands over my head ready for my mistress to lock me in for the night.

My mistress walks in after a few minutes in just her lingerie and closes the door putting all but the bed side light off. She quickly secures me in position then moves onto the bed straddling my face. "Make me climax please Heather". I do as she has told me and start to tease and please her through her satin knickers. They are already wet. I have learned how big a turn on it is for Julie to either punish or see me punished. Her climax is quick at arriving and she soon soak's the knickers.

My mistress moves off me taking her soaked knickers off and walks over to the cage in the corner. Lesley protests to her about being in the cage but Julie just pushes her knickers through the bars and instructs her to put them in her mouth and keep them there until told to remove them. Lesley goes to protest but Julie just scowl's at her. Julie returns to the bed and stands next to me. she slips a hand inside my knickers and pulls my hard shaft out. "Time for your reward Heather" she smiles. She straddles me and takes my length into her. She is tight from her recent orgasm and it takes several thrusts before she has me fully inside her.

My mistress rides my cock. "You may cum in me tonight Heather. That's your reward". It has been a long time since I have been allowed to do that. "thank you mistress" I reply softly. I know that although I can cum I have to wait till after my mistress has her next orgasm. Julie keeps riding me for what feels like an age before her orgasm takes hold. I can feel her pussy clamping down on my cock. I cant hold on any longer and start to shoot my second load of cum for the day deep inside my gorgeous mistress. Julie falls forward on top of me. Laying there for a good ten minutes. My cock softening and slipping from her.

Julie eventually stands up and moves off the bed and over to where Lesley is. "Did you enjoy the show Lesley" she asks. Lesley nods. "Would you like to clean up Heathers cum" Julie asks. Again Lesley nods. Julie moves and sits on the top of the cage. "well take my dirty knickers out of your mouth and lick me clean" Julie instructs. Lesley wastes no time in doing as she is instructed. I hear both Julie and Lesley moaning as Lesley performs her duty. I lay there wishing I could see what was happening. The thought alone has my cock stiffening.

Lesley brings Julie to her third climax of the night. Julie climb's off the cage and tells Lesley to curl up and get some sleep. Lesley starts to protest but Julie signals for her to be quiet. Lesley curls up on the floor of the cage with my mistress's dirty knickers in her hand for comfort. Julie returns to the bed and lays down beside me. She spots my hard cock and gives it a slap "Down boy" she commands. I know she is done with me for the night but my cock remains hard. Julie pulls the covers over us and we all fall asleep.

I am the first to wake the next morning followed soon enough by my mistress and Lesley. Julie repeats last nights fun. riding me to climax and having Lesley clean her up again before she releases us both from our individual confines.

I am told to make breakfast for us all. It feels strange as we eat. Lesley is kneeling next to me and Julie is feeding us both scraps from her plate as if we were a pair of dogs.

As Julie finishes her coffee then looks down at Lesley "I may have to chat to your father about having you serve me permanently Lesley. How would you feel about that" Julie asks her. Lesley replies that she would love too. I don't know how to feel about it. I don't want to share my mistress with anyone. It's not my decision though.

"Heather. Please drive Lesley home" Julie instructs. I stand up and find my car keys. and head for the door. Lesley follows. Julie shouts as we are going out the door to Lesley telling her she will see her on Saturday night at the club.

I drive Lesley home then return home taking up my position at my mistress's feet. I don't know how to feel right now. Julies hand rests on my shoulder her nails lightly stroking my neck. She knows my mind is racing after what she has said and she want's me to relax. I don't think its going to work but I remain silent and enjoy the feeling of my mistress's touch.

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm keep heather caged until the culprit is found

Love it

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

What a story, I love it

Thanks all for your kind comments

port talbot

Love all of your posts

port talbot

Love all of your posts

I am in two minds. To write more or stop and do something else.

Write more and another one st the same time. Your stories are great

Thats just being greedy though

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Excellent and well written!!

Hope the adventure continues for them all.

Chapter 5 story line taking shape after a conversation with a fan

Your fan is soooo looking forward to your story

I'm Just hoping it lives up to expectation now

best story on here