FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Former lover

Former lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

Highlands

It was the summer of 2008 and i was working as a temp in an office in Glasgow... I had caught the eye of a lil Blondie bird in our office. She wore Square glasses, blonde hair & always a skirt that was slightly too short for work. She was English, from a town called Telford and spoke with the sexiest English accent..

I decided one payday to ask her if she fancied a drink with me after work - she said she thought i'd never ask..

Off we went for a drink in Princess Square - plenty of flirting, and touching but nothing more - i went in for a kiss & she told me she knew i had a girlfriend, and she doesn't like to share. At that i guessed my chances of pussy from this little stunner was over.

The next night i get a "bebo" mail from her around 1am. She was in town, and was wondering if id give her a ride. Sure, why not..

So i popped on some joggers & A T-shirt, and headed into town. Picking her up she was dressed in the tightest black dress i had ever seen, her little perky tits jiggling as she hopped in my car and kissed me..

As we set off on the motorway she asked me to pull off at Strathclyde Park... As soon as i stopped the car she placed her finger on my lips and slid it inside my mouth - WOW!! Was that pussy i could taste..?

She said she had been in the loo before i picked her up playing with her clit thinking about when i fucked her over the bonnet of my car...

No sooner had she said those words then she lent over & started gobbling on my cock...

i was rock hard..

i opened the car door, we met at the front, and thats when i hiked up her lil black dress and slid her soggin panties to the side and proceeded to enjoy the warmest, smoothest fuck ive ever experienced.

That was the 1st time we fucked... the 1st of many.

Turns out she really didnt mind sharing afterall

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic